NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates' Deadliest Warrior (Open, OOC, Signups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Founded: Jan 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey Marsh, if you can find a even enemy that can realistically face on of my guys can i change my app to a Spartan Commando?

No Gears, No $0K, something that can go to to in a squad match of 10 (like a Republic Commando from Start Wars for example.)
"For too many years, humanity was on the backfoot. Reacting to threats, rather than preventing them. Rest of the galaxy was bigger than us. Stronger than us. We were mice, hiding in the shadows, hoping the giants would not see us. No more. Humanity is no longer on the defense. We are the giants now."

"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable."
—Leonard Church

"You ever wonder why we're here?"

Graditora
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:53 pm

The UEG-Space Command wrote:Hey Marsh, if you can find a even enemy that can realistically face on of my guys can i change my app to a Spartan Commando?

No Gears, No $0K, something that can go to to in a squad match of 10 (like a Republic Commando from Start Wars for example.)

What about starcraft? There not badass like 40K and they aren't as technology inferior like the Gears
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7
Pronounced: "Grah-deh-tor-ah" | Now with a wiki!
Luziyca wrote:You were the one responsible for the Second Amendment.

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

Ea90 wrote:Someone knows what they want.

Romberg wrote:You do not mess with the nation with a scorpion on its flag.

Descedant of George Reed. Delaware signer of the Deceleration of Independence.

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Graditora wrote:
The UEG-Space Command wrote:Hey Marsh, if you can find a even enemy that can realistically face on of my guys can i change my app to a Spartan Commando?

What about starcraft? There not badass like 40K and they aren't as technology inferior like the Gears

I don't know, I would like some info, as long as they are lolhuge like the 40k guys and their weapons seem good then it is considered but I would rather face a original creation as the other sci fy stuff is taken and Germoria is gone so no Imperial Commandos for me to fight.
"For too many years, humanity was on the backfoot. Reacting to threats, rather than preventing them. Rest of the galaxy was bigger than us. Stronger than us. We were mice, hiding in the shadows, hoping the giants would not see us. No more. Humanity is no longer on the defense. We are the giants now."

"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable."
—Leonard Church

Graditora
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:06 pm

The UEG-Space Command wrote:
Graditora wrote:What about starcraft? There not badass like 40K and they aren't as technology inferior like the Gears

I don't know, I would like some info, as long as they are lolhuge like the 40k guys and their weapons seem good then it is considered but I would rather face a original creation as the other sci fy stuff is taken and Germoria is gone so no Imperial Commandos for me to fight.

Well the guys in the suits are normal people but get this, they are all famous and infamous criminals(Murderers, Thugs, Gang boss's, misc.), but that is in the game and I have my own version of the Starcraft Marine, as they are depicted as a professional soldier instead of some criminal picked off the streets.

The suit size like a foot taller then the wearers size so it will most likely stand at 7 feet tall.
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Graditora wrote:
The UEG-Space Command wrote:I don't know, I would like some info, as long as they are lolhuge like the 40k guys and their weapons seem good then it is considered but I would rather face a original creation as the other sci fy stuff is taken and Germoria is gone so no Imperial Commandos for me to fight.

Well the guys in the suits are normal people but get this, they are all famous and infamous criminals(Murderers, Thugs, Gang boss's, misc.), but that is in the game and I have my own version of the Starcraft Marine, as they are depicted as a professional soldier instead of some criminal picked off the streets.

The suit size like a foot taller then the wearers size so it will most likely stand at 7 feet tall.

Spartans are 7 feet or more, okay show me a image and give me some weapons info, bust be at least on par with star wars of mass effect tech.

—Leonard Church

Graditora
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

The UEG-Space Command wrote:
Graditora wrote:Well the guys in the suits are normal people but get this, they are all famous and infamous criminals(Murderers, Thugs, Gang boss's, misc.), but that is in the game and I have my own version of the Starcraft Marine, as they are depicted as a professional soldier instead of some criminal picked off the streets.

Spartans are 7 feet or more, okay show me a image and give me some weapons info, bust be at least on par with star wars of mass effect tech.

The Shadow of F7

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Nah, Armor and weapons are to big, maybe if there was a smaller thing? Maybe a different thing I don't know.

—Leonard Church

Tyrannus Moria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannus Moria » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Me and Germoria agreed to a FT match, he lost the info on his computer but he remembers this nation, anyways he will use this to fight my Spartan Commandos, I will make the app for him as requested, I hope you can continue this thread.
Tyralishio
Germoria

"I find your lack of cheese disturbing."

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm

OOC: I'm 14
Part 1-basic
Warrior name: Imperial Guard
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200lbs
Gear: 60lbs
Years Active: 1298-Present
Loyalties: Emperor, Imperial Family
Nation of origin: Phonencia
Expert one: (Appearance and bio)
*A tall, dark haired, man of latino descent fires a burst from an LY-21 Assault Rifle*
Captain Octavio Wallace, a veteran Imperial Guardsman and Leader of the Imperial Security Detail, Octavio has served with the Guard for years and has trained with the Phonencian Navy SEALs, Army Rangers, and Third Echelon Intelliegence Agency.

Expert two: (Appearance and bio)
*A slim and attractive blonde woman in a ball gown dances happily with a man for a moment before drawing a handgun and firing over his shoulder, striking an assailant in the head* Captain Sandra Bismarck is the second in command of the Imperial Security Detail and a veteran of the Phonencian Military and Third Echelon. Fighting tooth and nail for every position she's ever had because of her gender has turned Sandra into a very determined woman and respected soldier.

Part 2- Warrior
Appearance of warrior: Image
Warrior Bio:
in the 1290s, Sir Matthew J. Shelton the First and his group of Knights Founded Phonencia. Several years into his reign, Muslim Soldiers attempted to assassinate Matthew the First and the Emperor barely managed to escape. Soon after, he, fearing for his family's well being, organized a new unit of knights known as the Imperial Guard. These men were the best trained and equipped knights in the tiny nation at that time and were all veterans of multiple battles. The Guard was originally tasked with protecting the Imperial Family but eventually, their job expanded, the Guard was tasked with protecting high level individuals, carrying out important assassinations, executions, and general dirty work for the Emperor. The Imperial Guard are also known to take assignments for higher level members in the Phonencian Government. The unit is incredibly disciplined and members have been known to be executed by their teammates secretly for cowardice or violation their Code of Honor.

Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle:
Vesovan Islands Campaign, Mayday War
Numerous Classified Operations
RCA Guerilla Movement, Izarius
Battle of Werewolf River
Phonencian Civil War

Part 3- Weapons
(The more information I have, pictures and write-ups included as well as statblocks, the better it is.)
Close Range weapon: LY47 Stormhammer
Mid range: (max of two) LY21 AHLAR
Long range: (max of two) McMillan Tac 50
Special weapon: XM 25 Grenade Launcher
Other weapon: LY67 Widowmaker (attached to LY-21)

time for the new and improved Imperial Guard to kick some ass!
please note, the Imperial Guard no longer uses Dragon Skin armor,
the new standard issue Imperial Guard armor system is
Dauntless Ballistic Armor
usually in Black for urban environments, operations inside of buildings or ships, and general guard duty and parade. operations in the Phonencian Desert of course see Desert Uniforms (Lyran Multispectral Disruptive Pattern BDU) and Desert Camo armor pattern used.
Last edited by Phonencia on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Part 1-basic

Warrior name:Spartan Commando
Height:7'4 to 7'6
Weight:380 lbs. (a added 720lbs making a 1000 when in armor, reenforced skeleton helps support armor)
Gear:
-MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/K-

• Helmet: The MJOLNIR Helmet is one of the most vital aspects to the MJOLNIR system. It is made of Titanium/Nano composites and contains key features like a Heads Up Display that links to the brain and hands, and can identify equipment and display information about it when it is picked up by the wearer. Another feature is the direct neural interface system which connects to a Spartan's neural implants. Two core processor chips are implanted into the subjects skull in the rear of the head. This is essentially comparable to an on board computer using parts of the human brain for processing - when the connector at the rear of the subjects head and receptors in the brain link to the helmets on board sensors it creates the neural link needed to move the MJOLNIR suit. The helmet also contains other equipment to protect and aid the user in hostile conditions. This includes: filters to remove toxins from the atmosphere, a supply to provide air to the wearer during EVA, thermal and motion sensors, communications, solar-powered lighting, and imaging and video gear. The helmet also contains the A.I housing, where a ship-borne A.I chip is inserted, located on the back of the helmet.
  • Titanium Alloy Outer Shell: The outer shell of the MJOLNIR armor is comprised of a fairly thick titanium alloy. The TA plating covers the chest, arms, hip, legs, calves, feet and hands. This alloy is very resilient, can take significant punishment, and is nearly impervious to small arms fire. While enough shots from armor piercing rounds will breach the outer shell, the suit can take a few glancing blows from them without compromising the armor. The outer shell of the all MJOLNIR suits is covered with a refractive coating to help disperse the heat experienced from Covenant energy weapons. However one or two direct hits from any Plasma weapon will compromise the armor plating.
  • Titanium Nanocomposite Bodysuit: Sandwiched between the external armor and the internal padding is a thick black armored bodysuit. This suit has numerous functions, small but vital to the safety and survival of the wearer. The bodysuit is made of a titanium-based material, making it very strong and yet very flexible. It also serves as another layer of protection against ballistics attacks and is coated with a heat resistant material to disperse heat from Plasma weapons.
  • Hydrostatic Gel: Underneath the armored bodysuit is a gel-filled layer, this gel layer regulates the temperature of the suit and can re actively change its density to conform to the wearer's shape - the temperature inside the suit is controlled by the moisture absorbing cloth suit underneath the hydrostatic layer. The hydrostatic gel layer can also be pressurized to various levels to potentially save the wearers life should the wearer be subjected to high G forces or a high velocity impact; however, over pressurizing this layer can cause nitrogen embolisms.
  • Reactive Metal Liquid Crystal Layer: Sandwiched between the external armor and the internal padding, the liquid crystal layer of the suit is split into two sections that forms the inner structure of the suit. The first layer contains the Reactive Metal Liquid Crystal this reactive metal increases the strength, reaction time, mobility, speed, and all around physical performance of the Spartan. The section layer supports suit's artificial intelligence, knitted together at a molecular level and fitted in between the outer plates and the inner padding. This type of computer memory is usually outfitted on a warship and as such this layer accounts for over eighty percent of the MJOLNIR armor's cost of construction and materials.
  • Magnetic Weapon Holder Strips: Available on the Mk. IV, Mk. V, Mk. VI, and the MK. K the magnetic strips are very small yet powerful magnets place on the legs, waist, and back of the suit and is used to hold any equipment with a magnetic property. The suit also contains an electromagnetic system on the boots of the MJOLNIR suit that allow its wearer to stay attached to a metal surface in Zero G environments and can be toggled on or off by the wearer.
  • Shields: First used on the Mk. V, and later refined on the Mk. VI, the energy shield device is reversed engineered from Covenant technology. Begun in 2532 forty scientists and technicians would spend the next 20 years attempting to make some use of the technology. For decades the attempts at cracking their technology had met with failure after failure, some had given up and others in the scientific community believed the energy shield technology could never be cracked. However at some point before 2552 a breakthrough was made and for the first time the UNSC had successfully cracked and improved upon the technology.
  • Pressure Seal: The Pressure Seal is a vital component to the MJOLNIR system, it keeps the system airtight, underwater or in space. The seal is very strong and will only break under extreme pressure, such as in a high velocity impact or when the Hydrostatic Gel has been over pressurized.
  • Automatic Biofoam Injectors: Introduced on the Mk. VI models Biofoam injectors is an integral part of the systems ability to keep a Spartan functioning in battle. Biofoam is a medical gel that is used to fill and seal a wound automatically, it is also used to treat any infection that could occur as a result of the wound. The process of injecting, or applying the gel to a wound is extremely painful and is only a temporary solution; medical attention must be sought soon after to ensure survivability.
  • Fusion Reactor: The fusion reactor is the most essential part of the MJOLNIR System, as it provides power to all equipment on the MJOLNIR armor - the reactor is built into the suit and allows for nearly unlimited movement. The fusion reactor in all versions of the MJOLNIR armor are half the size of a normal fusion pack that conventional marines carry around.
  • Force-Multiplying Circuits: Located throughout the armor, these systems boost the force applied by the user. They make hand-to-hand combat easier, but also make the armor difficult to adjust to; a slight motion can be translated into a potentially harmful one if not conducted correctly. For this reason it is only possible for Spartans to use this armor, as their strengthened bodies are able to withstand the increased power and speed of movement, which, in un-augmented human bodies, results in broken bones or death, due to spasms caused by the pain of broken bones.
  • Reactive Circuits: Reactive Circuits are systems installed directly linked to the Spartan Neural Interface. They amplify the wearer's reaction time by connecting directly to the thoughts of the wearer, making it much easier to control and allowing for the soldier to be both more efficient and have a higher survival rate in combat.
  • Power Supply Control Unit: The Power Supply Control Unit controls the power supply of the armor.

Years Active:2517 (Second generation Spartans green light) to 2677
Loyalties:
Nation of origin:
Expert one:
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy John-117 is a SPARTAN-II commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command. He became one of the most important heroes of the UNSC during the Human-Covenant War. With nearly 55 years of active duty, he is one of the most decorated war veterans in the United Nations Space Command and has earned every known medal in the UNSC except the Prisoner of War Medallion. He has a rating of Hyper lethal and has been noted on either always getting the kill or always making sure the enemy won't be able to continue the fight.

Expert two:

Master Chief Petty Officer Jorge-052 participated int he Battle For Reach and was thought dead, he was rediscovered in a past (Modern) dimension and was promptly promoted. He is a expert in large weapons and the mind of Spartan Commando team work.

Part 2- Warrior
Warrior Bio: just type in Spartan II and III, i will give even more info during the match.
Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle:^

Part 3- Weapons

Close Range weapon:

SFCB W2

The UNSC's multi-purpose combat knife has a 20 centimeters (7.9 in) blade made of high carbon steel, an anti-flash non-reflective titanium carbide coating, edge coated for corrosion resistance and is 43.3 centimeters (1 ft 5.0 in) when sheathed.[1] All UNSC troops are issued a combat knife for field and utility uses, as well as a backup weapon for desperate close combat situations. It is also balanced for throwing. This variation is around 10 inches long and features a wasp knife system which creates a flow that causes the insides of a stab victim to explode.

M6D Personal Defense Weapon System

This pistol is more like a handcannon, twice if not three times as powerful as a desert eagle Modern 2 which is already more powerful than the older model, this handgun fires anti armor high explosive rounds made and can reach a long range, sorta like a small hand held duel useable sniper rifle. The new Built in Rail System makes this a Spartans Best friend when he is in the need of a back up weapon.

M78 TCQW Shotgun

The M78 TCQW is a advanced shotgun that is capable of going farther than it's older model. Is Automatic but slow on the shots fire.

Mid range:

The MA38 ICWS Avenger is the UNSC's most modern and powerful weapon, using a Rail system to launch it's ammo at high speeds, comes with Plasma producers which created plasma endlessly using a slipspace linked generator which is inside the tip of the bullet.

(Note this is mostly made from Forerunner technology and is being studied on, the fact that the Forerunner could managed a plasma and kinetic weapon like this is amazing, researchers call it a mini Archer missile launcher.)

M400 Designated Marksman Rifle/Battle Rifle

This weapon can go from mid (battle rifle) to long (DMR) in between it's modes, it is a mid transitional period weapon still useful today as a powerful weapon.

Long range:
The Nemerson M4000 AMSSSR SR

Like the Shotgun and AR, the NM4000 is a rail gun, it can reach ranges beyond any previous sniper rifle, able to hit 55,129 currently and possibly even longer.

BA
M10 Grindell Nonlinear Rifle

Unlike the huge ancestor, the M6, the M10 is as large as DMR but can go as far as possible, dangerous and deadly the power pack acts like a mag so it is easier to use as long as the recharger is brought along.

Special weapon:
The EMGL 7

features Nova Gas (for certain enemy types) and emps as other types of ammo

Other weapon:

Soldier Biotics
Special Biotic abilities made specifically for Soldiers.
1: A blast which acts as anti matter, can leave huge holes in targets
2: over shield, a increase in defensive limits
3: Adrenaline, Increase of energy and overall body power.

M42 SSRMAVAW

The M42 is just like the M41, but with a built in Rail System

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... ropped.png

Edit: For the plasma bullets in the AR, I changed it, the ammo is shaped like a bullet but it produces a amount of plasma when about to contact the enemy body (due to a device which detects body heat and a device which detects certain shapes, combined it can do eaither to blow up when contact is made inside.
Last edited by The UEG-Space Command on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

—Leonard Church

The UEG-Space Command
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Here is how the EMRS works in the shotgun, pistol, AR and sniper, the pistol has the smallest but can fit a 50 cal easy, the sniper has the longest and the shotgun as the widest. This is a guide on rail guns, which I made for the PMG thread in FB&NI

The Electromagnetic Rail System

May I be happy to show you the Electromagnetic Rail System, which is used in most of the UNSC's Weapon Systems. The short hand term would be EMRS or the ERS. This is a little pic on showing you what each part is and overall why it is needed, as you can see above, the right are the pieces needed while the left is the completed version.

1: The Red piece is what we call a Generator and is place in the back of the receiver. It is made out of the SVD Bolt, the MP5 Bolt and the AK47 Gas Tube, together these make the shape of the Generator. For the SVD it is used as a flat object called the cover, which creates a small energy shield which protects the generator, the MP% Bolt is the generator itself and generates enough power for the weapon to be used for years, the Gas Tube is the object called the connector which takes the electricity travel to the Rail System powering it.

2: The Greenish Blue pieces are the rail and rail cover, the ladder rail protector (18) makes up the rails themselves, they generate the rails in the object below. The covers are Rail Panel (11 Rib) and cover the sides of the previous piece, they are called the protectors, they are meant to act as magnetic generators which are powered because of the top of the previous, which is powered by the Connector, these aid in the magnetic propulsion of the ammunition.

3: The Light Green part is a M200 Bolt with a white rectangle (one shade) at the end, that is where the ammunition is applied, the insides have mini rails which react to the magnetic power inside, which is transferred from the protectors and Cover rails.

when put together they react at high speeds when the gun is activated, when the trigger is pulled a object called the tap hits the back of the rail system which triggers the round to to move, with it's counter magnetic piece (placed at the end of a round) it is forced out, the left behind remains are incinerated and left as nothing as steam, the sides of the system open up and eject the steam of the thermo remains which leave a cover system, the actual Thermo which covers the bullets upon activation of the gun leave the same way, air ways are made with in the rail system to decrease a chance of over heating.

When done with your built gun remember that this is syfi tech, so don't try making a real one for your gun show boys, chill and just feel happy that you hold a mini MAC in your hands as your armies are now beefed.

note that these type of guns are superior to other FT guns of similar tech types, Plasma weapons lack the overall punch these bad boys have.
Last edited by The UEG-Space Command on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

—Leonard Church

Tyrannus Moria
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannus Moria » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Part 1-basic

Warrior name:Imperial Commando
Height:6'8-6'11
Weight:243lbs-265lbs
Gear:

MIV Imperial Grounds Uniform

Plastoid: the armor had a hard metal like material surrounding important parts of the soldier, the armor is able to stop Blasters and Plasma with ease but is weaker against Kinetic weapons, The IV generation armor is stronger than previous eras and is more effective against anything short of a Rail gun.

Black Body Glove: From space, to heat, this important part of the armor is what helped soldiers out when they went into hazardous battle zones. it is also good at absorbing the impact of plasma weapons for a short time.

Bacta Gel: Inside under the Skin of the commando is a gel which helps them heal from dangerous wounds, a sorta of Healing factor, this allows them to stay close to combat as long as they are not critically hurt, or well......dead.

Exo-Skelecton: To support the soldier in carrying large objects or increasing their overall power, the ES is a useful tool utilized for the ICU.

Years Active:2599-2677 (present)
Loyalties:The the Empire (of Germoria)
Nation of origin:The Galactic Empire of Germoria
Expert one:

Darius Hoffman is a former Stormtrooper and current Commando, of the rank Captain, he leads garrison worth's of Commando's into special operations and often controls Storm Troops in certain operations.

Expert two:

Shari Liken is a professional Commando who used to help the Empire in propaganda and recruitment, sometimes by going into the darkness of social norms, this helped her get stealth operations as he primary label.

Part 2- Warrior
Warrior Bio: will give later, before match
Historical Battles/Significance, Lifestyle:^

Part 3- Weapons

Close Range weapon:

Vibro-knife

The A22 VBCQW is a Commando's best friend, able to generate fast enough to look still, causing damage that you would need a sword to copy, these are the deadly weapons of the Empire.

SE-14r light repeating blaster

This is the golden weapon of Imperial Side Arms, it is a blaster, it can help in looking out farther, it is powerful and it can repeat multiple blaster bolts unlike previous side arms, it is a golden weapon indeed.

CR-1 CQSSW BC

The oldest support weapon in the Germorian Empires army, it still remains due to it's long range and unrivaled power.

Mid range:

E-11R2 Blaster Rifle
The R2 variant of the E-11 is the most current version, it is more powerful and far more accurate.

E19C SSS Repeating Blaster
Long range:

D142 ILRSW Blaster Rifle
A powerful sniper rifle able to hit 45,000 as a effective range.

Z-6 rotary blaster cannon
The Z-6 is the Commando's primary LMG and is able to reach half of the distance of the sniper rifle if properly taken care off.

Special weapon:

Heavy Blaster
The Heavy Blaster acts a lot like a grenade launcher.
Other weapon:
Soldier Kits, includes a speed booster and increase healing.

PLX-1 portable missile launcher

The PLX is the second oldest weapon in the Imperial arsenal and was created back during the early days of Jarvis Kiosdolf when he was leading Tyrannus Moria.
Tyralishio
Germoria

"I find your lack of cheese disturbing."

UEG-America
Attaché

Founded: Jan 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby UEG-America » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:53 pm

tag
In Role Plays, refer to me as the United States, America or any variation of said name.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. I am resigning as a Mentor as I am suspending the IC nature of Holy Marsh until I have inspiration and I can get the time to devote to this place as it needs. I lost 500K of pure information recently and ever since I lost all my cool stuff from Jolt, my enjoyment has been way down. I think my 60% was pretty good, but it always felt hollow and with that second gut punch, I've floundered sometimes. I love this place, but people looking for a mentor deserve someone who cares and can give all 100%, and they deserve someone who wants to be here. Right now, I am neither of these things, and with my hectic work schedule, a wife in Uni, and a baby, I'm no good.

Might be back in two weeks or two years, hafta drop out of this. Elect new leadership here and run it.

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 pm

never gonna forget you Marsh! sorry you have to leave.
farewell, or until we meet again?
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:05 pm

As a note to all who have applies here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=172553

- Is the location of the new thread. You are all welcome to apply.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates