NATION

PASSWORD

League of Monarchist States

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Melhavre
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Melhavre » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Application

Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Melhavre [Capital Region of the Holy Imperium of Celis.]
Form of Monarchy: Absolute
Leader: Emperor Mikhael Melhavre
Religion: Christianity
Political Affiliation: The Emperor does as he wishes. Having no clear siding.

My nation's governmental district can be moved and redefined. As such I am asking permission to move my Duchy over to your region, and become the Military minister. Would this be acceptable?

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:40 am

Melhavre wrote:Application

Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Melhavre [Capital Region of the Holy Imperium of Celis.]
Leader: Emperor Mikhael Melhavre
Religion: Christianity
Political Affiliation: The Emperor does as he wishes. Having no clear siding.

My nation's governmental district can be moved and redefined. As such I am asking permission to move my Duchy over to your region, and become the Military minister. Would this be acceptable?

Accepted, but you will have to ask Zhenghou about becoming Military Minister.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 am

wait a second, I thought the former League of Monarchist states was an II alliance

But this one seems completely based on regions, therefore it belongs in gameplay
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Blademasters765 wrote:wait a second, I thought the former League of Monarchist states was an II alliance

But this one seems completely based on regions, therefore it belongs in gameplay

It is an alliance, but their is also a region that members can move too thought that is not required.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Ferginshnagin
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ferginshnagin » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Application
Name of Nation:Emriate of Ferginshnagin
Form of Monarchy:Emriate
Leader:King Roscoe Kudo the III
Religion:Nagism
Political Affilation:Right

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Ferginshnagin wrote:Application
Name of Nation:Emriate of Ferginshnagin
Form of Monarchy:Emriate
Leader:King Roscoe Kudo the III
Religion:Nagism
Political Affilation:Right

Accepted
The Republic of Darmen

Avorez
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Avorez » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Application
Name of Nation:The Theocratic Empire of Avorez
Leader:Schniezel Mitschke II
Religion: Andrastian
Political Affiliation: Left wing
Bontivate wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Thank God you will never be president of the US.

If he was Pres, the other branches would work together to hang him by his own intestines and force feed him angry scorpions.

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Avorez wrote:Application
Name of Nation:The Theocratic Empire of Avorez
Leader:Schniezel Mitschke II
Religion: Andrastian
Political Affiliation: Left wing

Accepted
The Republic of Darmen

Ambrosius Aurelianus
Secretary

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ambrosius Aurelianus » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

On behalf of Aengland, I do hereby resign from the membership of the League

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Ambrosius Aurelianus wrote:On behalf of Aengland, I do hereby resign from the membership of the League

why do this? You are a renkown member
Info/ contacts
Contact Zhenghou Wao Dynasty
Emperor: Wao Tze
Etcetera, Etcetera, Etcetera, in he Words of the King of Siam in the King and I
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago
for more on LMS contact me, Darmen, Sensimillistan, or Ambrosius Aurelandius

Ambrosius Aurelianus
Secretary

Postby Ambrosius Aurelianus » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:47 am

Because it is the best thing to do. Election for the LP wouldn't never be completely free anyway

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Ambrosius Aurelianus wrote:Because it is the best thing to do. Election for the LP wouldn't never be completely free anyway

Yes they would. We need you. I may be a terrible politician, inept sociopath, election-rigger, and liar in your eyes, but I feel I am not that bad of a person. to prove my point, if you win fair & square, you get the office
Info/ contacts
LMS
Join the League of Monarchist States, then move to its region, Monarchist Continent and Archipelago

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:13 pm

This is just my thought but I think that Ambrosius thinks that even if he wins the LP election, all you'll (Zhenghou) do is create new positions too keep you in First or Second highest rank.
The Republic of Darmen

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Darmen wrote:This is just my thought but I think that Ambrosius thinks that even if he wins the LP election, all you'll (Zhenghou) do is create new positions too keep you in First or Second highest rank.

My nation founded the League though. I should at least have an honorary title all the other nations can decide upon
Info/ contacts
LMS

New Riceville
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Riceville » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:01 pm

i vote no because we don't need to defend someone else country. We should just foucs on the problems >:( we are facing now.

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 pm

New Riceville wrote:i vote no because we don't need to defend someone else country. We should just foucs on the problems >:( we are facing now.

1. Who are you?
2. What the heck are you talking about?
The Republic of Darmen

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:
Darmen wrote:This is just my thought but I think that Ambrosius thinks that even if he wins the LP election, all you'll (Zhenghou) do is create new positions too keep you in First or Second highest rank.

My nation founded the League though. I should at least have an honorary title all the other nations can decide upon

Yes you should, but I beleive that Ambrosius beleives(can't be sure) that what ever title/position you'll have won't be honorary, even if it is supposed to be.
The Republic of Darmen

Ambrosius Aurelianus
Secretary

Postby Ambrosius Aurelianus » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 am

Darmen wrote:
Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:My nation founded the League though. I should at least have an honorary title all the other nations can decide upon

Yes you should, but I beleive that Ambrosius beleives(can't be sure) that what ever title/position you'll have won't be honorary, even if it is supposed to be.

Exactly. I've seen this many times since I started playing many years ago. If you want a honourable position, that's fine really, it's up to you, as long that position remains powerless. I co founded a few regions in NS, many times was offered to me high titles like emperor and king, but I often declined. Why? To give opportunity to others, to show that, although I helped building, I don't need to be in a high position.

Not being in a high position isn't the end of the world. If you think you can do something, you can still do it without having an important position. That's what people need to understand.
Last edited by Ambrosius Aurelianus on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 am

Ambrosius Aurelianus wrote:
Darmen wrote:Yes you should, but I beleive that Ambrosius beleives(can't be sure) that what ever title/position you'll have won't be honorary, even if it is supposed to be.

Exactly. I've seen this many times since I started playing many years ago. If you want a honourable position, that's fine really, it's up to you, as long that position remains powerless. I co founded a few regions in NS, many times was offered to me high titles like emperor and king, but I often declined. Why? To give opportunity to others, to show that, although I helped building, I don't need to be in a high position.

Not being in a high position isn't the end of the world. If you think you can do something, you can still do it without having an important position. That's what people need to understand.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: "Huzzah!"
The Republic of Darmen

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 am

Darmen wrote:Yes you should, but I beleive that Ambrosius beleives(can't be sure) that what ever title/position you'll have won't be honorary, even if it is supposed to be.

Believe it or not, I have decided that I will resign my position of Lord Protector and assume the Ceremonial Position of Lord Legate (Founder and Prince, Latin word for general) no real position but supervising things,blike a mod at debates or the Wig-wearing guy in U.K parliament who has only a ceremonial role. King Constantine will be allowed the position and all the powers of lord Protector, such as appointment of Commissioners, etc. if he decides to rejoin the League
- His Supreme Majesty Wao Tze
Info/ contacts
LMS

Ambrosius Aurelianus
Secretary

Postby Ambrosius Aurelianus » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:

Believe it or not, I have decided that I will resign my position of Lord Protector and assume the Ceremonial Position of Lord Legate (Founder and Prince, Latin word for general) no real position but supervising things,blike a mod at debates or the Wig-wearing guy in U.K parliament who has only a ceremonial role. King Constantine will be allowed the position and all the powers of lord Protector, such as appointment of Commissioners, etc. if he decides to rejoin the League

That's all very good, but I would only accept the position if I were elected by vote. I do not wish to take over any position without the full consent of people

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:Believe it or not, I have decided that I will resign my position of Lord Protector and assume the Ceremonial Position of Lord Legate (Founder and Prince, Latin word for general) no real position but supervising things,blike a mod at debates or the Wig-wearing guy in U.K parliament who has only a ceremonial role. King Constantine will be allowed the position and all the powers of lord Protector, such as appointment of Commissioners, etc. if he decides to rejoin the League

That's all very good, but I would only accept the position if I were elected by vote. I do not wish to take over any position without the full consent of people

At last count the election for LP was at 3-2 Zhenghou, but with Zhenghou resigning, King Constantine would win by default. Or we could declare the whole election void and the position would be left empty until the next elections.
Last edited by Darmen on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Darmen

Zhenghou Wao dynasty
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenghou Wao dynasty » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 am

But you are winning by a wide margin. I understand i am very unpopular and have been for a long time. But i am not an idiot
Info/ contacts
LMS

Ambrosius Aurelianus
Secretary

Postby Ambrosius Aurelianus » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 am

The right thing to do would be leaving the position empty until the next elections.

Darmen
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:16 am

Zhenghou Wao dynasty wrote:But you are winning by a wide margin. I understand i am very unpopular and have been for a long time. But i am not an idiot

No one said you were unpopular, but some of your policies and decisions have been unpopular.

Ambrosius Aurelianus wrote:The right thing to do would be leaving the position empty until the next elections.

And so it is. The Lord Protector position will remain vacant until the next elections.
The Republic of Darmen

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates