NATION

PASSWORD

A Debut For a Princess (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:02 am

Eyk, Waldburgmann zu Lattenzaun.
I, quite honestly, banished the President/Sultan/guy out of my mind, as it was proper: Aischa was a beautiful young woman, maybe the most beautiful at the ball.
The Kyrenaian Princess was also quite skilled as a dancer, which was always a delight.
Even the crowd around us vanished from my mind as we danced.
Her eyes were mesmerizing, her smile confident, yet drawing in, yet there were so many layers to it, as it curled her red lips up, her skin soft in my hands - she wore Fistan Alshams and my hand on her hip, as dancing required, did not seem to pertube her, quite on the contrary. She was a bit shorter then me, too, offering me a good view of her face and access to the smell of her hair (lavender, if I was not mistaken) and...
Ahem.
Let's not think about that.
Much rather, I grew to love looking into these golden eyes. They reminded me a bit of a Gryffe or a Feuerbergadler, both large and powerful animals, yet with a grace and strength, that reminded me a lot of Aischa - or vice versa.
Was I crushing?
Maybe.
Did I mind?
Absolutely not.

Abetton wrote:"Indeed I do, I feel very at home on horseback, have since I was a child. Oh a sister, older or younger? I have a sister myself, younger than me, you've probably seen her roaming about tonight, she's usually helping herself to the sweets." She giggled "But what's this about a Lasite Terror? Sounds a bit frightening I must say. But I may be overreacting some on that end."

Prince Mahmut ibn-Idris.
I smiled slightly. She must be getting people confused, with how many were introducing themselves to her, which was fine and normal. It happened.
You call the Head of the Free Lands' Foreign Office Fiona one time and suddenly, she insists, that you call her that... she did look nice in Geansai, though...
Focus, Mahmut, it is impolite to think of a woman while dancing with another one!
We would leave a lasting impression in another fashion.
"I actually have two sisters - Siham and Aischa. They are here tonight, though you might want to keep them apart by the way they dress. They are twins.", I explained with a fond smile. While it was also impolite to talk of other women while dancing with one, family was the exception to that rule. "Siham joined the HGA's Horseman Team as a Tabar-Rider. It's Sergeant responsible for the Tabar-Riders is a horsewoman by the name of Nora Muqilraas - also known as the Lasite Terror. She is from the Robber-Khana's Lands and quite a sight to behold on the Tournament Field - and that impressed my sister. I believe, you can see, where this story goes..."
I smiled slightly forlornly.
RPing in MT and PT.

Sale-Rabat
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 04, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Sale-Rabat » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:43 pm

The Sultan does a toast to the health of the young princess. The whole audience cheers to it and the princess which is making her debut tonight blushes and thanks everybody. However, the Sultan is still looking for a dance partner. And has an idea:

My lady, will you honour me with a dance offering me your hand?-says Musa.

Previous

Return to NationStates