NATION

PASSWORD

IDSF Board Meetings (IDSF members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 9:59 am

Alphazi wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
IDK. The nation that Traden had declared war on was a CUSP observer last time I checked.

Ok and are you joining ?

I won't join atm, but I will consider it. It depends on how the war begins. I would also like to see evidence of that nation threatening the IDSF.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:00 am

Alphazi wrote:
Ok and are you joining ?

I won't join atm, but I will consider it. It depends on how the war begins. I would also like to see evidence of that nation threatening the IDSF.

I don't think the IDSF should get involved in any wars until after the Supreme Council Election is finished, though.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Mon May 10, 2021 10:01 am

I don't think the IDSF should get involved in any wars until after the Supreme Council Election is finished, though.

Ok. I know I would not be elected but want other ranks are up. I love being an officer for IDSF.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 10, 2021 10:11 am

Idk if I already cast my vote, but I'm just casting one, for Tyrantio Lands
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:13 am

Viennaria wrote:Idk if I already cast my vote, but I'm just casting one, for Tyrantio Lands

You still have two votes left. You can now vote for either me, Alphazi, or Nytoa. Tyrantio is now in the lead.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 10, 2021 10:39 am

Viennaria wrote:Idk if I already cast my vote, but I'm just casting one, for Tyrantio Lands

You still have two votes left. You can now vote for either me, Alphazi, or Nytoa. Tyrantio is now in the lead.

Do I have to use all three?
Tier 9 Civilization, according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=453617, Pro-Capitalism and Democracy, I DO NOT USE NSSTATS, Proud Member of ICDN, UDAF, and CUSP.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:40 am

Viennaria wrote:

Do I have to use all three?

Yes, but it is just to make it more fair. You now have 2 votes left.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 10, 2021 10:43 am

Ok, my other two votes go to Alphazi and Nytoa.

(Nothing personal to you, SM, I just want to see the direction that IDSF may go under different leadership, but you are doing a great job)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:51 am

Viennaria wrote:Ok, my other two votes go to Alphazi and Nytoa.

(Nothing personal to you, SM, I just want to see the direction that IDSF may go under different leadership, but you are doing a great job)

I’ll still be the leader, these are still just Elections to form a stable chain of command in case I’m not able to log on.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 10, 2021 10:54 am

I’ll still be the leader, these are still just Elections to form a stable chain of command in case I’m not able to log on.

Another reason why I didn't vote for you, it would make the chain less stable.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:56 am

Viennaria wrote:

Another reason why I didn't vote for you, it would make the chain less stable.

It wouldn’t. I’m still a pretty good leader.

Viennaria
Spokesperson

Corporate Bordello

Postby Viennaria » Mon May 10, 2021 10:57 am

Viennaria wrote:Another reason why I didn't vote for you, it would make the chain less stable.

I know, but if you were offline, that would take out two leadership positions instead of one is what I' m saying.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 10:59 am

Viennaria wrote:

I know, but if you were offline, that would take out two leadership positions instead of one is what I' m saying.

That is why we need a chain of command. I’m usually online most of the time, but I’ll either be running errands or hanging out with friends IRL, and that kind of stuff usually occurs when a special IDSF event is taking place.

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Mon May 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Viennaria wrote:I know, but if you were offline, that would take out two leadership positions instead of one is what I' m saying.

That is why we need a chain of command. I’m usually online most of the time, but I’ll either be running errands or hanging out with friends IRL, and that kind of stuff usually occurs when a special IDSF event is taking place.

Yes, no one online 24/7 so you can appoint backup officers.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Mon May 10, 2021 1:10 pm

Alphazi wrote:
I hope earth allies and other cast their votes. It’s fun to see what others vote :)

Also isn’t Traden Warmwogering ? What did that nation do with CUSP ? Also if not, show me evidence.

IDK. The nation that Traden had declared war on was a CUSP observer last time I checked.

Traden declared war on a CUSP observer?
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 1:12 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Yes, but since we never got involved, I'm not sure wether to call it non-canon or canon.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Yes, but since we never got involved, I'm not sure wether to call it non-canon or canon.

Let us just focus on the Supreme Council Elections. Tyrantio is currently in the lead, with Nytoa and I following close behind, and Alphazi behind all of us.

Nordeslund
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordeslund » Mon May 10, 2021 1:15 pm

I vote for Tyrantio, Nyota and SM
Member of the ICDN and CUSP, Host Nation of SETZA.
My Views:
Pro: Metric System (much easier to count with), Hot dog is a sandwich (it's "meat" between bread)
Anti: Daylight saving time (it's voluntary jet-lag), Decaf coffee (cruel joke or blatant scam, you decide)

Jarvikan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarvikan » Mon May 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Tyrantio,Alphazi,SM

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 10, 2021 5:23 pm

I'm voting for Nytoa, SM, and TL.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines
NMR Flag

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 7:50 am

American Pere Housh wrote:

I'm voting for Nytoa, SM, and TL.

Tyrantio is still in the lead, with Nytoa in second place, Southeast Marajarbia in third, and Alphazi in Forth.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 7:54 am

American Pere Housh wrote:I'm voting for Nytoa, SM, and TL.

Tyrantio is still in the lead, with Nytoa in second place, Southeast Marajarbia in third, and Alphazi in Forth.

Should we close the polls now, or wait for Earth Allies and Williams High School to cast their votes?

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 11, 2021 7:55 am

Close now
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 8:00 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Close now

I guess we shall now close them. Please congratulate the winners of the election, who are the members known as Tyrantio Land, Nytoa, Southeast Marajarbia, and Alphazi. We will discuss making room for more members in the future, but it is now time to celebrate this momentous occasion in our history.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 11, 2021 8:09 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:Close now

I guess we shall now close them. Please congratulate the winners of the election, who are the members known as Tyrantio Land, Nytoa, Southeast Marajarbia, and Alphazi. We will discuss making room for more members in the future, but it is now time to celebrate this momentous occasion in our history.

Here is the link to the Supreme Council thread: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=4&t=504786

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates