NATION

PASSWORD

United Cooperative Alliance Board Meetings (UCA Members Only

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

East Mystery Realms
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby East Mystery Realms » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:The Tyranti representative picked up his phone, made a few texts, looked up at the people in the room and happily said “ Me the president of East Mystery Realms(UDAF Council), and the commander of the Tyranti Colonial Expedition Force have been conversing and we are happy to announce that we have locate a continent known as Jakalala and will let UCA members colonize it.” he then lays a map on the table

https://ibb.co/C2BVpZG

“Based from the calculations made on this map, I believe that Jakalala is capable of being big in terms of Naval forces. Not only that, but railroads are possible, and it appears as if many towns can be built. Has the Tyranti Government, alongside the Government of East Mystery Realms made any contact with potential native inhabitants?” Asked Carl.

OOC: Tyrantio, I believe you should make EMR into a real account, just for realism.

The East Mystery Realmsman representative enters the room and says “Well a few missionaries, 20 soldiers, and 7 scientists mapped out the area and determined that the continent is mostly jungle, but railroads can be built using routes provided by the natives, speaking of the natives, the missionaries converted the chief of a small tribe to Christianity. This means that through the chief and his tribe may be our many source for translation, and establish good relations.”

The King Isle
Minister

Founded: Jun 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Kingmen explorers have found some new Land
And requests that everyone take a piece
IC NAME: Tartania

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Representative Louis who had been looking at the news on his phone stood up and looked at everyone in the room “After looking at the news it seems like slavery is once again gaining popularity, already nations have condemned and sanctioned the slavers, but some nations have began another slavery war. We all know what happened during the last few slaver wars, and I think to prevent the massive loss of life that occurred during the war in Swayh Prijan we have to help the anti-slavery coalition to stop a full scale genocide, so I say that we vote on it. Shall we stay neutral, or declare war on the slavers. Before you vote, please remember that fighting slavery is one of our core ideals, thank you.” Louis then sits down.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Representative Louis who had been looking at the news on his phone stood up and looked at everyone in the room “After looking at the news it seems like slavery is once again gaining popularity, already nations have condemned and sanctioned the slavers, but some nations have began another slavery war. We all know what happened during the last few slaver wars, and I think to prevent the massive loss of life that occurred during the war in Swayh Prijan we have to help the anti-slavery coalition to stop a full scale genocide, so I say that we vote on it. Shall we stay neutral, or declare war on the slavers. Before you vote, please remember that fighting slavery is one of our core ideals, thank you.” Louis then sits down.

“Yes, while we cannot do anything until the Foreign Affairs proposal is voted upon and/or fails the vote, I agree that the new “Slaver Alliance” is out of control. If we could, I would have immediately proposed sanctioning any pro-slavery nation involved in this so-called alliance. However, many nations have formed a coalition, so if another Slaver War breaks out, it will be a quick one.” Said Carl.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:29 pm

The King Isle wrote:Kingmen explorers have found some new Land

Bump

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Who wants a piece?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm

OOC: Don't plagiarize, TKI. That's the same map as Tyrantio's, only with color.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:58 pm

OOC: It is a different shape

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:59 pm

The King Isle wrote:

OOC: It is a different shape

Do you want me to make a new one?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:03 pm

The King Isle wrote:
The King Isle wrote:OOC: It is a different shape

Do you want me to make a new one?

OOC: If you want to. Also, please put more detail into your posts, instead of the constant one-liners. This is because it not only clogs up the thread, but since you are bumping the same thing more than once in less than an hour, it kind of makes you look as if you are spamming. I'll be fine with the one-liners and your RP style if you promise not to /bump things as often, okay?

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:04 pm

The King Isle wrote:Do you want me to make a new one?

OOC: If you want to. Also, please put more detail into your posts, instead of the constant one-liners. This is because it not only clogs up the thread, but since you are bumping the same thing more than once in less than an hour, it kind of makes you look as if you are spamming. I'll be fine with the one-liners and your RP style if you promise not to /bump things as often, okay?

Ok

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:05 pm

The King Isle supports the New World Order and likes the idea.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:Representative Louis who had been looking at the news on his phone stood up and looked at everyone in the room “After looking at the news it seems like slavery is once again gaining popularity, already nations have condemned and sanctioned the slavers, but some nations have began another slavery war. We all know what happened during the last few slaver wars, and I think to prevent the massive loss of life that occurred during the war in Swayh Prijan we have to help the anti-slavery coalition to stop a full scale genocide, so I say that we vote on it. Shall we stay neutral, or declare war on the slavers. Before you vote, please remember that fighting slavery is one of our core ideals, thank you.” Louis then sits down.

“Yes, while we cannot do anything until the Foreign Affairs proposal is voted upon and/or fails the vote, I agree that the new “Slaver Alliance” is out of control. If we could, I would have immediately proposed sanctioning any pro-slavery nation involved in this so-called alliance. However, many nations have formed a coalition, so if another Slaver War breaks out, it will be a quick one.” Said Carl.

OOC: We couldn’t the second we declared war they’d use the Death Star to blow us up
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:47 pm

The King Isle has devided the land that Kingmen explorers found

Deutsch Republik
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch Republik » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:46 pm

“What is the “New World Order” that you all are talking about?”
IC Name: The Kingdom of Germany

A nation where the German Empire won World War One, then became more democratic.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Deutsch Republik wrote:“What is the “New World Order” that you all are talking about?”

“The NWO is a major trade project that not only improves trade, but also allows ourselves and our close allies. Our plan is more or less classified, but all will be revealed to the world in time. As Phase Two commences soon, our ICDN allies are reformed and ready, and we are almost ready, to get our enemies out of the way and begin the new age as a major part of our legacy on the World. Now, can we expect Germany to vote on the Foreign Affairs proposal and/or state their opinion on it?” Asked Carl.

Deutsch Republik
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch Republik » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Deutsch Republik wrote:“What is the “New World Order” that you all are talking about?”

“The NWO is a major trade project that not only improves trade, but also allows ourselves and our close allies. Our plan is more or less classified, but all will be revealed to the world in time. As Phase Two commences soon, our ICDN allies are reformed and ready, and we are almost ready, to get our enemies out of the way and begin the new age as a major part of our legacy on the World. Now, can we expect Germany to vote on the Foreign Affairs proposal and/or state their opinion on it?” Asked Carl.

“I am in agreement with the proposal,” said Karl. “The Kingdom of Germany votes aye. The New World Order project also seems like an excellent idea.”
Last edited by Deutsch Republik on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: The Kingdom of Germany

A nation where the German Empire won World War One, then became more democratic.

South Olpen
Senator

Founded: Jan 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby South Olpen » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:34 pm

East Mystery Realms wrote:
“Based from the calculations made on this map, I believe that Jakalala is capable of being big in terms of Naval forces. Not only that, but railroads are possible, and it appears as if many towns can be built. Has the Tyranti Government, alongside the Government of East Mystery Realms made any contact with potential native inhabitants?” Asked Carl.

OOC: Tyrantio, I believe you should make EMR into a real account, just for realism.

The East Mystery Realmsman representative enters the room and says “Well a few missionaries, 20 soldiers, and 7 scientists mapped out the area and determined that the continent is mostly jungle, but railroads can be built using routes provided by the natives, speaking of the natives, the missionaries converted the chief of a small tribe to Christianity. This means that through the chief and his tribe may be our many source for translation, and establish good relations.”

The Olpenese representative walks into the board room.
"We're not actually gonna do this right? So far you're already erasing the native religion and culture by attempting to convert the natives. You're also already killing the natives with your diseases that you undoubtedly brought. I call for a vote on ignoring the new continent and letting natives be."
The Scezonian Telegram Dep. of Defense Announces Anti-Ballistic Missile Research | Election 2028; Opinions of Candidates | War Between Galapagos and Aursi... Again

Male (he/him), American, liberal, represents a slightly exaggerated version of my views, we want mod transparency, greatest wishes to Greatest States of America.

The Blaatschapen wrote:They could serve as a distraction.

Of course, in modern combat, that's what the French are for.

American Legionaries wrote:Baseball fans are liars, bitching about politics is the real American pass time.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:50 pm

South Olpen wrote:
East Mystery Realms wrote:

The Olpenese representative walks into the board room.
"We're not actually gonna do this right? So far you're already erasing the native religion and culture by attempting to convert the natives. You're also already killing the natives with your diseases that you undoubtedly brought. I call for a vote on ignoring the new continent and letting natives be."

“Unfortunately, we cannot vote on anything, because we are still voting on the Foreign Affairs proposal.” Said Carl

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:24 am

OOC : I made a flag for the UCA Image
Last edited by The King Isle on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:43 am

The King Isle wrote:OOC : I made a flag for the UCA (Image)

If you don't like it than just tell me

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:57 am

OOC: Good flag. I believe that a flag contest should occur, as there are many good flags, and many good artists within UCA's ranks. BTW, I'm going to create an OOC thread, unless somebody wishes to co-OP.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:00 am

OOC: Good flag. I believe that a flag contest should occur, as there are many good flags, and many good artists within UCA's ranks. BTW, I'm going to create an OOC thread, unless somebody wishes to co-OP.

I could co op
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

The King Isle
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The King Isle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:02 am

OOC: thank you and Btw can I use western Mystery Realms please?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:05 am

The King Isle wrote:

OOC: thank you and Btw can I use western Mystery Realms please?

OOC: If you want. It's up to you to use it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates