NATION

PASSWORD

Sinope Harbour Festival (OOC, MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 am

Lillorainen wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:
Indeed. Though maybe Sindbad and Kevin are letter friends? ; )

I assume so. I even bet all date-sellers and kiosk-owners have some secret communication network, and twice in a year, they meet in a 10 sqkm shack in the mountains, where they play chess and discuss important matters, such as where to open the next branch.
Just a theory, though.

A very valid conspiracy theory... fear the date-sellers and kiosk owners, for they are legion.
RPing in MT and PT.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:46 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:I assume so. I even bet all date-sellers and kiosk-owners have some secret communication network, and twice in a year, they meet in a 10 sqkm shack in the mountains, where they play chess and discuss important matters, such as where to open the next branch.
Just a theory, though.

A very valid conspiracy theory... fear the date-sellers and kiosk owners, for they are legion.

They profit off of the protagonist's plunder...and their patronage.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:59 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:I assume so. I even bet all date-sellers and kiosk-owners have some secret communication network, and twice in a year, they meet in a 10 sqm shack in the mountains, where they play chess and discuss important matters, such as where to open the next branch.
Just a theory, though.

Next they are gonna found the Kiosk Army and the Date Cult (a.k.a. 'Dateology'). Then they will ring at house doors to talk about the stuff they sell. They will slowly but surely take over power and make us all look like complete fools.
You will remember my words. ^^

I just love making up stuff like this. :D
Last edited by Lillorainen on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Vaktaria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaktaria » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Character Application - Name: Prince Taccitus of Orenton
Age/Year of birth: 24, 18/6/1994
Appearance: A short man with hardly a wrinkle on his youthful face, green eyes, black hair tied back in a short ponytail beneath his flat cap, a tweed jacket over a white shirt (looking more like he was out for a hunting trip rather than anything maritime).
Position: Heir Apparent of The Free Empire of Vaktaria, Prince of Orenton.
Country of Origin: Vaktaria
Security: A member of the Vaktarian Secret Service.
Is the Character armed? No.
    If yes, with what?
Dietary Concerns: None.
Health Concerns: None.
Notes: The wastrel second son of the newly crowned Emperor, despite his late brothers death in military service he feels no responsibility to represent his nation in anyway despite using it's wealth for his own amusement.

Sailing Vessel Application - Name: VMS Incorruptible
Length: 69.34 m
Beam: 15.80 m
Draught: 8.76 m
Type: Reacreation of a famous Vaktarian 1st rate ship of the line. (Ignore the 104 cannons, they are not operational.)
Country of Origin: Vaktaria.
Purpose: His Grace's bragging rights and personal fantasies usually, a show off he is.
Open to visitors? He really loves to show off yes.

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? Chop down the mast!
RP-Sample: Sadly I haven't rp'd much and what I have done was a long time ago so I feel doesn't represent me as I am now.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:19 am

Vaktaria wrote:Character Application - Name: Prince Taccitus of Orenton
Age/Year of birth: 24, 18/6/1994
Appearance: A short man with hardly a wrinkle on his youthful face, green eyes, black hair tied back in a short ponytail beneath his flat cap, a tweed jacket over a white shirt (looking more like he was out for a hunting trip rather than anything maritime).
Position: Heir Apparent of The Free Empire of Vaktaria, Prince of Orenton.
Country of Origin: Vaktaria
Security: A member of the Vaktarian Secret Service.
    If yes, with what?
Notes: The wastrel second son of the newly crowned Emperor, despite his late brothers death in military service he feels no responsibility to represent his nation in anyway despite using it's wealth for his own amusement.

Sailing Vessel Application - Name: VMS Incorruptible
Length: 69.34 m
Beam: 15.80 m
Draught: 8.76 m
Type: Reacreation of a famous Vaktarian 1st rate ship of the line. (Ignore the 104 cannons, they are not operational.)
Country of Origin: Vaktaria.
Purpose: His Grace's bragging rights and personal fantasies usually, a show off he is.
Open to visitors? He really loves to show off yes.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample: Sadly I haven't rp'd much and what I have done was a long time ago so I feel doesn't represent me as I am now.

If you don't want to give an RP-sample, I'm afraid, that I can not accept you - so, pending, but I really need one.
RPing in MT and PT.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:11 am

OOC-Section

okay then, perhaps RP the scenario of chopping down the bloody mast!, you have a rope, axe, saw and a couple of mischivous people at your side and you want to get onto someone's boat and create havoc by cuttiing down a mast!
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Alright people... here we go - IC's here!
And here's a map of Sinope's, too - mostly of interest for us are the Merchant Navy Academy (dark green), the Promenade (pink), the Gunsmith's Court (lemon) and the parade route (yellow). Descriptions of the buildings will be given on the IC.
Vessels in the area for special guest vessels (the Small Basin, golden star):
    Aurelia.
    HMSS Hoshi.
    Godspeed.
    SFSS Malika Aljazirat.
The remaining vessels are at the Main Wharf.
ALL vessels are already there and where they are supposed to be. You do not need to RP the arriving.

Btw, PPC: No tagging in the IC.
RPing in MT and PT.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Kyrenaia wrote:Alright people... here we go - IC's here!
And here's a map of Sinope's, too - mostly of interest for us are the Merchant Navy Academy (dark green), the Promenade (pink), the Gunsmith's Court (lemon) and the parade route (yellow). Descriptions of the buildings will be given on the IC.
Vessels in the area for special guest vessels (the Small Basin, golden star):
    Aurelia.
    HMSS Hoshi.
    Godspeed.
    SFSS Malika Aljazirat.
The remaining vessels are at the Main Wharf.
ALL vessels are already there and where they are supposed to be. You do not need to RP the arriving.

Btw, PPC: No tagging in the IC.

Oh shoot i still need to make my boat and other things! It'll be right up ASAP.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Kyrenaia I'm ill right now so I'll get a post up tomorrow, sorry!
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:52 am

*stealthily approaches*
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 am

Bruke wrote:Oh shoot i still need to make my boat and other things! It'll be right up ASAP.

I look forward to it!

The Chuck wrote:Kyrenaia I'm ill right now so I'll get a post up tomorrow, sorry!

Get well soon and don't worry! Health is more important then RP.

Danceria wrote:*stealthily approaches*

*Picks up sailing boats on radar* ; )
RPing in MT and PT.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:11 am

well I've arrived

question is, who is around the Luna Mysteria?
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:16 am

As an important note: when I looked up how many people would be needed to crew a yacht of this size, I got anywhere from 4 crew members to 20. Since I'm not sure how many I need for a race, I'll just not app them if that's okay with you. Making up characters for 20 people or even an extra 4 would be a lot. I'll just refer to them as "the crew", with "the crew" being an indeterminate number of sailors helping with the race.

Character Application - Name: Awate Efrem
Age/Year of birth: 48
Appearance: (Image or description)
Position: Skipper of the Debarwa
Country of Origin: Eritrea
Security: none
Is the Character armed? Yes.
    If yes, with what?
Swiss Army knife, more for utility than for self-defense
Dietary Concerns: None
Notes: He formerly served on a patrol boat with the Eritrean Navy before immigrating to the Royal Republic in 2003.

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? (No, "yes" is not the correct answer!) Chop down the mast!
RP-Sample: From a political RP

Character Application - Name: Brandon Hammond
Age/Year of birth: 43
Position: Tactician of the Debarwa
Country of Origin: Western Section
Is the Character armed? No
    If yes, with what?
Dietary Concerns: none
Health Concerns: none
Notes: He formerly worked with the Royal Explorers Society as captain of one of their research vessels in the East Pacific.

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? (No, "yes" is not the correct answer!)
RP-Sample:

Character Application - Name: Joaquin Carreon
Age/Year of birth: 60
Position: President of the Prince of Asturias Yachting Club, newly named manager of the Debarwa
Country of Origin: n/a (I'm not sure whether to make Llastres previously a part of California (and thus the US), a city-state, or what.
    If yes, with what?
Health Concerns: He cannot have foods rich in sugar or fat, in order to control his diabetes. (HEALTH CONCERN MAY BE CHANGED UPON FURTHER RESEARCH)
Notes: He served as mayor of Llastres until the recent purchase and subsequent handover of the city to the Royal Republic, when he stepped down to make way for a transitional administration.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

Sailing Vessel Application - Name: Debarwa (formerly known as Kilian's Folly, and before that as the Eileen; originally known as the Count of the Cape)
Length: 76 feet (LOA)
Beam: 15 feet, 9 inches
Draught: 10 feet, 9 inches
Type: racing yacht
Country of Origin: built in the United States of America. For other info, see history below...
Purpose: For racing both on the river and on the sea, by members of the Royal Explorers Society. Also visiting as part of a goodwill tour to
Open to visitors? Yes. But it's very cramped.

History:

The Debarwa (then known as the Count of the Cape) was built in 1912 by George Lawley & Son, of Boston, for a prominent New York merchant family. The original design was based off of the Dorello, designed by George Owen, this was changed midway through the shipbuilding process but still maintains a few hallmarks of that vessel, such as a distinctive stem head rig. She managed to beat out the Resolute in the 1920 selection trials, and went on to win that year's America's Cup. After this success, the family continued to use her in the Marblehead to Halifax Ocean Race and the Newport Bermuda Race, with respectable results but not first place.

The Count was placed in storage in 1931 as the Great Depression hit, then sold and re-sold to a number of owners before ending up in the hands of Tommy Galloway, an associate of Walter “Big Bill” Pechart of El Cerrito, California. In 1951, with gambling being run out of town and the feds closing in, the Count was sold through a third party to Kilian Delaney, head of the first family of Dub City's Franco-Irish Mob: the Delaneys.

Kilian, already rich from running a protection racket involving the gambling houses of the Boulevard, grew even richer from bootlegging. The Brukean government enforced Prohibition until 1940, and enforced a prohibition on hard liquor up until the 1980s before turning over the issue to the provinces. In the ensuing decades, the Count, renamed the Eileen after Kilian's wife, served as a place of intrigue in the three-way battle between the Delaneys, the rival Magnier crime family, and federal authorities. She was a favorite hiding place for Kilian and his underlings, who would sail her via the Saint John River out to sea -and was the site of two attempted hits on Kilian by the Magniers in 1953 and 1968.

In the aftermath of Kilian's arrest, trial, and execution, his relatives fled for their native Western Section, leaving behind valuables like the family yacht. She was seized by the Government in 1978 after a prolonged court battle, and later renamed Kilian's Folly by its new owner, Tedros Hailemariam Sr., the industrial tycoon and prominent Royalist Party supporter. While he owned her, he kept her at a private facility on what would have been the Commodore Naval Yard. As the 70s turned into the 80s and the decolonization conflicts turned hot, the People's Revolutionary Front would attempt three times to steal the Kilian's Folly, almost succeeding in 1984. By this time, the vessel had begun to be carefully restored and retrofitted with modern items such as GPS, radar, and the like.

In 1999, Hailemariam Sr. donated the vessel to the Royal Explorers Society in honor of its 100th anniversary. The Society renamed her the Debarwa -after the capital of the historical kingdom of Medri Bahri ("Land of the Sea")- and with the help of students from the Royal Polytechnic designed and installed a 30 hp engine (which runs on a special blend of biofuel). Today, the Debarwa serves as a cultural symbol, used for charity races and goodwill tours around the world. She now resides at the Prince of Asturias Yachting Club in Llastres.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:
Last edited by Bruke on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:19 am

what are the rules on pets coming to Kyrenaia?

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:59 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:well I've arrived

A customs cutter approaching. As for pets, as long as it is vetted and healthy, it should be clear. I take, that Spongebob is on tour again? ; )

Bruke wrote:As an important note: when I looked up how many people would be needed to crew a yacht of this size, I got anywhere from 4 crew members to 20. Since I'm not sure how many I need for a race, I'll just not app them if that's okay with you. Making up characters for 20 people or even an extra 4 would be a lot. I'll just refer to them as "the crew", with "the crew" being an indeterminate number of sailors helping with the race.

If yes, with what?
Notes: He formerly served on a patrol boat with the Eritrean Navy before immigrating to the Royal Republic in 2003.

OOC-Section
Have you read and understood the rules? (No, "yes" is not the correct answer!) Chop down the mast!

If yes, with what?
Notes: He formerly worked with the Royal Explorers Society as captain of one of their research vessels in the East Pacific.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

Position: President of the Prince of Asturias Yachting Club, newly named manager of the Debarwa
Country of Origin: n/a (I'm not sure whether to make Llastres previously a part of California (and thus the US), a city-state, or what.
    If yes, with what?
Health Concerns: He cannot have foods rich in sugar or fat, in order to control his diabetes. (HEALTH CONCERN MAY BE CHANGED UPON FURTHER RESEARCH)
Notes: He served as mayor of Llastres until the recent purchase and subsequent handover of the city to the Royal Republic, when he stepped down to make way for a transitional administration.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

Sailing Vessel Application - Name: Debarwa (formerly known as Kilian's Folly, and before that as the Eileen; originally known as the Count of the Cape)
Country of Origin: built in the United States of America. For other info, see history below...
Purpose: For racing both on the river and on the sea, by members of the Royal Explorers Society. Also visiting as part of a goodwill tour to

History:

The Debarwa (then known as the Count of the Cape) was built in 1912 by George Lawley & Son, of Boston, for a prominent New York merchant family. The original design was based off of the Dorello, designed by George Owen, this was changed midway through the shipbuilding process but still maintains a few hallmarks of that vessel, such as a distinctive stem head rig. She managed to beat out the Resolute in the 1920 selection trials, and went on to win that year's America's Cup. After this success, the family continued to use her in the Marblehead to Halifax Ocean Race and the Newport Bermuda Race, with respectable results but not first place.

The Count was placed in storage in 1931 as the Great Depression hit, then sold and re-sold to a number of owners before ending up in the hands of Tommy Galloway, an associate of Walter “Big Bill” Pechart of El Cerrito, California. In 1951, with gambling being run out of town and the feds closing in, the Count was sold through a third party to Kilian Delaney, head of the first family of Dub City's Franco-Irish Mob: the Delaneys.

Kilian, already rich from running a protection racket involving the gambling houses of the Boulevard, grew even richer from bootlegging. The Brukean government enforced Prohibition until 1940, and enforced a prohibition on hard liquor up until the 1980s before turning over the issue to the provinces. In the ensuing decades, the Count, renamed the Eileen after Kilian's wife, served as a place of intrigue in the three-way battle between the Delaneys, the rival Magnier crime family, and federal authorities. She was a favorite hiding place for Kilian and his underlings, who would sail her via the Saint John River out to sea -and was the site of two attempted hits on Kilian by the Magniers in 1953 and 1968.

In the aftermath of Kilian's arrest, trial, and execution, his relatives fled for their native Western Section, leaving behind valuables like the family yacht. She was seized by the Government in 1978 after a prolonged court battle, and later renamed Kilian's Folly by its new owner, Tedros Hailemariam Sr., the industrial tycoon and prominent Royalist Party supporter. While he owned her, he kept her at a private facility on what would have been the Commodore Naval Yard. As the 70s turned into the 80s and the decolonization conflicts turned hot, the People's Revolutionary Front would attempt three times to steal the Kilian's Folly, almost succeeding in 1984. By this time, the vessel had begun to be carefully restored and retrofitted with modern items such as GPS, radar, and the like.

In 1999, Hailemariam Sr. donated the vessel to the Royal Explorers Society in honor of its 100th anniversary. The Society renamed her the Debarwa -after the capital of the historical kingdom of Medri Bahri ("Land of the Sea")- and with the help of students from the Royal Polytechnic designed and installed a 30 hp engine (which runs on a special blend of biofuel). Today, the Debarwa serves as a cultural symbol, used for charity races and goodwill tours around the world. She now resides at the Prince of Asturias Yachting Club in Llastres.

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

Gladly accepted - the note is fine as well. I actually planned it that way for larger vessels.
I take, that she is supposed to become part of the race of the harbour runners?
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:05 am

Kyrenaia wrote:
Aurora Confederacy wrote:well I've arrived

A customs cutter approaching. As for pets, as long as it is vetted and healthy, it should be clear. I take, that Spongebob is on tour again? ; )

Bruke wrote:As an important note: when I looked up how many people would be needed to crew a yacht of this size, I got anywhere from 4 crew members to 20. Since I'm not sure how many I need for a race, I'll just not app them if that's okay with you. Making up characters for 20 people or even an extra 4 would be a lot. I'll just refer to them as "the crew", with "the crew" being an indeterminate number of sailors helping with the race.

If yes, with what?

OOC-Section

If yes, with what?

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

If yes, with what?

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

History:

OOC-Section
RP-Sample:

Gladly accepted - the note is fine as well. I actually planned it that way for larger vessels.
I take, that she is supposed to become part of the race of the harbour runners?

Yes. If she wins or loses, the race will make the news back home and spur in interest in the sport of sailing and maritime activity in general. Not to mention a big day for the city of Llastres.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:22 am

Bruke wrote:Yes. If she wins or loses, the race will make the news back home and spur in interest in the sport of sailing and maritime activity in general. Not to mention a big day for the city of Llastres.

Alright, she's on the list. I'll be honest, I'm going to roll an RNG and hope, that a good results comes around for the race - nothing as complicated as the ladies and gentlemen on NSSports do it... unless, of course, there would be interest in an incident during the race...
RPing in MT and PT.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 am

no, thats Isis Anuket Mc.Callum's adopted Jack Russel.

Zoe and Micky have a feline companion

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:48 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:

no, thats Isis Anuket Mc.Callum's adopted Jack Russel.

Zoe and Micky have a feline companion

Alright - in any case, vetted and healthy and it should be good. At least from the Kyrenaian side. If the ship's cat likes Kyrenaia...
RPing in MT and PT.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Out of clarification, Okan's just behind Aurelia, correct?
Obligatory Quotes below

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Danceria wrote:Out of clarification, Okan's just behind Aurelia, correct?

Not 'just behind' but rather close. And, unlike Aurelia, approaching.
RPing in MT and PT.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Kyrenaia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Out of clarification, Okan's just behind Aurelia, correct?

All righty, I'll leave the ladies to it.
Obligatory Quotes below

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Danceria wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:

All righty, I'll leave the ladies to it.

Thank you. I'm quite sure, that you'll meet them soon enough, though... ; )
RPing in MT and PT.

Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Ay, Danceria!
Mind if I bring out the war loli or no?
"Furthermore, I submit that Carthage NSG must be destroyed." t. Marcus Porcius Cato

IC name is "Blauveldt-Ryszana".

A traumatized, but recovering, MT-Early PMT/FanT constitutional monarchy consisting of a personal and constitutional union of two Realms. Features: near-universal gun ownership, governmental dysfunction, terrified Christinaslander Air National Guard personnel counting down the days until they rotate back home, and an eternal standoff with the last of it's former oppressors.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Polish Prussian Commonwealth wrote:Ay, Danceria!
Mind if I bring out the war loli or no?

PPC, delete your post on the IC. Or replace it with a decent post.
You have the link to the IC in the OP and in this post. No need to tag.

EDIT: Thank you.
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates