NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Pro-Slavery Alliance

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 14, 2024 5:30 am

What institution has been present throughout human history? Slavery! Slavery made the world great. Slavery built civilisation. And yet we are today told that slavery is wrong. Because, they say, it just is. Two years ago anti-slavers nuked Fenwick Tower, killing 10 million slaves; of course, they didn’t care, because they’re hypocrites who only posture to look good. “I don’t like slavery! We’re so brave, look at me sign the Amistad Declaration!” they say. Well, I for one am tired of it. You want to know who’s brave? Those of us who continue slaving regardless of the endless opposition we face.

I for one am tired of all this anti-slavery nonsense. Once again I come to the conclusion that the only way we can bring back the golden age of slavery is stand together to face the anti-slavery threat and make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. Not just defensively, but offensively too. So I'm announcing the creation of a new alliance: the Pro-Slavery Alliance.

George Fenwick
Lord President


Code: Select all
[b]Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"):[/b]
[b]Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"):[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Briefly describe slavery in your nation:[/b]
[b]Head of state:[/b]
[b]Head of government:[/b]
[b]Foreign minister (or equivalent):[/b]
[b]Are you modern-tech?:[/b]
[b]Are you human-only?:[/b]
[b]Have you RPed before?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any other nations?:[/b]


Dedicated applications for organisations and individuals will be available soon. In the meantime, please mangle the above for such applications.
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Tue May 14, 2024 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Greater Aswal
Diplomat
 
Posts: 656
Founded: Jan 01, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Aswal » Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): The Armed Republic of Greater Aswal
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): Greater Aswal/Aswal
Population:
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:We don’t have any slaves yet, not until our shipment arrives..
Head of state: President Petrov (he doesn’t like his first name being said cus it sounds stupid)
Head of government: President Petrov
Foreign minister (or equivalent): We have sent a man called George, an experienced diplomat to represent us.
Are you modern-tech?: Yes but we can also be pmt or ft for some rps
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: Yes (old countries)
Do you have any other nations?: A lot of alts but we occupy a big chunk of a continent on the planet we live on. In rps only on earth, we occupy Israel, Egypt, Parts of the middle east, and the Ghawar oil field (bought). In region rp I occupy Israel.
Wallingtonshire wrote:President Petrov be pulling all the shawties
Terra Magnifica Gloria wrote:I know it means “barrack” as in the military building to house troops but for some reason when I first read the title I thought it was a therapy clinic run by Barack Obama.
Christian. I think worship of Mary is idolatry, and monarchies are sinful as they give people the titles of “lord” and “king”. I still pray to Mary and the saints but the prayers are purely for assistance, not worship.
Aswal 3 : Weird Shenanigans

LIVE |—————⏮️▶️⏭️: You matter! Jesus loves you!| South Jakea annexed, naming changes coming to Aswal!| Ex-president Barack Obama opens therapy clinic

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 14, 2024 5:49 am

Greater Aswal wrote:Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): The Armed Republic of Greater Aswal
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): Greater Aswal/Aswal
Population:
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:We don’t have any slaves yet, not until our shipment arrives..
Head of state: President Petrov (he doesn’t like his first name being said cus it sounds stupid)
Head of government: President Petrov
Foreign minister (or equivalent): We have sent a man called George, an experienced diplomat to represent us.
Are you modern-tech?: Yes but we can also be pmt or ft for some rps
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: Yes (old countries)
Do you have any other nations?: A lot of alts but we occupy a big chunk of a continent on the planet we live on. In rps only on earth, we occupy Israel, Egypt, Parts of the middle east, and the Ghawar oil field (bought). In region rp I occupy Israel.

Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance. However, could you if at all possible send a man with a different name instead? There are lot of us Georges in the Fenwick family and it could get awfully complicated very fast if another George not of our family turned up.

George Fenwick
Lord President
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Greater Aswal
Diplomat
 
Posts: 656
Founded: Jan 01, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Aswal » Tue May 14, 2024 5:52 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Greater Aswal wrote:Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): The Armed Republic of Greater Aswal
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): Greater Aswal/Aswal
Population:
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:We don’t have any slaves yet, not until our shipment arrives..
Head of state: President Petrov (he doesn’t like his first name being said cus it sounds stupid)
Head of government: President Petrov
Foreign minister (or equivalent): We have sent a man called George, an experienced diplomat to represent us.
Are you modern-tech?: Yes but we can also be pmt or ft for some rps
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: Yes (old countries)
Do you have any other nations?: A lot of alts but we occupy a big chunk of a continent on the planet we live on. In rps only on earth, we occupy Israel, Egypt, Parts of the middle east, and the Ghawar oil field (bought). In region rp I occupy Israel.

Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance. However, could you if at all possible send a man with a different name instead? There are lot of us Georges in the Fenwick family and it could get awfully complicated very fast if another George not of our family turned up.

George Fenwick
Lord President


We got a Polish guy called Jerzy, would that be fine?
Wallingtonshire wrote:President Petrov be pulling all the shawties
Terra Magnifica Gloria wrote:I know it means “barrack” as in the military building to house troops but for some reason when I first read the title I thought it was a therapy clinic run by Barack Obama.
Christian. I think worship of Mary is idolatry, and monarchies are sinful as they give people the titles of “lord” and “king”. I still pray to Mary and the saints but the prayers are purely for assistance, not worship.
Aswal 3 : Weird Shenanigans

LIVE |—————⏮️▶️⏭️: You matter! Jesus loves you!| South Jakea annexed, naming changes coming to Aswal!| Ex-president Barack Obama opens therapy clinic

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 14, 2024 9:02 am

Greater Aswal wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance. However, could you if at all possible send a man with a different name instead? There are lot of us Georges in the Fenwick family and it could get awfully complicated very fast if another George not of our family turned up.

George Fenwick
Lord President


We got a Polish guy called Jerzy, would that be fine?

OOC: Why are you joining the Pro-Slavery Alliance if you're not pro-slavery?
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Tue May 14, 2024 2:51 pm

bump
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Kelz Jones
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Jul 31, 2023
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kelz Jones » Tue May 14, 2024 2:57 pm

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): Kelz jones República
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): KJ
Population:1.253 billion
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:We don't have it we are trying to get it
Head of state: Kelz the IV
Head of government:steven de la pena
Foreign minister (or equivalent):Jones the III
Are you modern-tech?:yes
Are you human-only?:yes
Have you RPed before?:yes
Do you have any other nations?:yes
Last edited by Kelz Jones on Tue May 14, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nation named after my dog
JONESIA was going to be the name of the nation which is KJ.
About me I'm 15 I'm mixed I play ns every day. And can you call my nation KJ for short terms and NS stats are not canon.

Kelz jones fun fact it can be called KJ!
Best fascist, Year In Kelz Jones 2049, Kelz Jones is A nation that United the world into one order.

User avatar
Greater Aswal
Diplomat
 
Posts: 656
Founded: Jan 01, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Aswal » Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Greater Aswal wrote:
We got a Polish guy called Jerzy, would that be fine?

OOC: Why are you joining the Pro-Slavery Alliance if you're not pro-slavery?


OOC : internal sabotage and slight amounts of tomfoolery
Wallingtonshire wrote:President Petrov be pulling all the shawties
Terra Magnifica Gloria wrote:I know it means “barrack” as in the military building to house troops but for some reason when I first read the title I thought it was a therapy clinic run by Barack Obama.
Christian. I think worship of Mary is idolatry, and monarchies are sinful as they give people the titles of “lord” and “king”. I still pray to Mary and the saints but the prayers are purely for assistance, not worship.
Aswal 3 : Weird Shenanigans

LIVE |—————⏮️▶️⏭️: You matter! Jesus loves you!| South Jakea annexed, naming changes coming to Aswal!| Ex-president Barack Obama opens therapy clinic

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Wed May 15, 2024 4:26 am

Kelz jones wrote:Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): Kelz jones República
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): KJ
Population:1.253 billion
Briefly describe slavery in your nation:We don't have it we are trying to get it
Head of state: Kelz the IV
Head of government:steven de la pena
Foreign minister (or equivalent):Jones the III
Are you modern-tech?:yes
Are you human-only?:yes
Have you RPed before?:yes
Do you have any other nations?:yes

Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance.
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Werjikaristan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Apr 08, 2024
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Werjikaristan » Wed May 15, 2024 6:46 am

Formal name (e.g. "Munkcestrian Republic"): Democratic Republic of Werjikaristan
Common name (e.g. "Munkchester"): Werjikaristan
Population: 98 thousand
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: Nonexistant, we just want to make virtue-signallers mad and make everyone confused on our motives
Head of state: R. Bardum, President of Werjikaristan
Head of government: same as president
Foreign minister (or equivalent): Z. Doghoy, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Tourism
Are you modern-tech?: Yes
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: no
Do you have any other nations?: no
Democratic Republic of Werjikaristan
Signatory of Amistad Declaration on Slavery | Applicant to Pro-Slavery Alliance
Radio Eshkashem: Good morning, this is Radio Eshkashem speaking. The Ishkasham Caracals have won 3-0 against the Lot VC, putting those Chitralis in their place. American tourist Randall House arrested for beating up printer, attempts to defend himself by saying it was "demonically posessed". Moving on, um, where was it, lottery numbers are: 9, 14, 37, 38, and 42.

User avatar
Greater Aswal
Diplomat
 
Posts: 656
Founded: Jan 01, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Aswal » Wed May 15, 2024 8:58 am

We officially quit, no need for hiding now.

I advise all to leave before the MMDP wipes this nation off the face of The Earth
Wallingtonshire wrote:President Petrov be pulling all the shawties
Terra Magnifica Gloria wrote:I know it means “barrack” as in the military building to house troops but for some reason when I first read the title I thought it was a therapy clinic run by Barack Obama.
Christian. I think worship of Mary is idolatry, and monarchies are sinful as they give people the titles of “lord” and “king”. I still pray to Mary and the saints but the prayers are purely for assistance, not worship.
Aswal 3 : Weird Shenanigans

LIVE |—————⏮️▶️⏭️: You matter! Jesus loves you!| South Jakea annexed, naming changes coming to Aswal!| Ex-president Barack Obama opens therapy clinic

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Wed May 15, 2024 9:00 am

Greater Aswal wrote:We officially quit, no need for hiding now.

I advise all to leave before the MMDP wipes this nation off the face of The Earth

You were kicked out hours ago: check the slave thread. I don't even know why you bothered joining to begin with.

And it is you who will be wiped off the face of the earth.
Last edited by Munkcestrian RepubIic on Wed May 15, 2024 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Rutheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: May 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rutheria » Wed May 15, 2024 11:25 am

Formal name: The Kingdom Of Rutheria
Common name: Rutheria
Population: 53 million
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: Slavery is used for experimentation and personal benefit of the free populace, citizens of Rutheria cannot be slaves.
Head of state: Monarch
Head of government: Monarch
Foreign minister (or equivalent): Archduke Anselm Albrecht Rutherford
Are you modern-tech?: Yes
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: Yes
Do you have any other nations?: Yes
And I say unto you let there be light!

Boom*

Shining intensifies*

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 am

Rutheria wrote:Formal name: The Kingdom Of Rutheria
Common name: Rutheria
Population: 53 million
Briefly describe slavery in your nation: Slavery is used for experimentation and personal benefit of the free populace, citizens of Rutheria cannot be slaves.
Head of state: Monarch
Head of government: Monarch
Foreign minister (or equivalent): Archduke Anselm Albrecht Rutherford
Are you modern-tech?: Yes
Are you human-only?: Yes
Have you RPed before?: Yes
Do you have any other nations?: Yes

Welcome to the Pro-Slavery Alliance. What are your other nations?
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Rutheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: May 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rutheria » Wed May 15, 2024 12:06 pm

Roanapur
And I say unto you let there be light!

Boom*

Shining intensifies*

User avatar
Rutheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: May 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rutheria » Wed May 15, 2024 4:36 pm

Ngl this would sound cooler if it was called the Fenwick Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere.
And I say unto you let there be light!

Boom*

Shining intensifies*

User avatar
The Machine Regime
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Apr 07, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Machine Regime » Wed May 15, 2024 4:42 pm

I would not mind enslaving weak biologicals, you can count me in.
The Grand Intelligence

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Rutheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: May 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rutheria » Wed May 15, 2024 4:47 pm

I'm going to draft something up for this
And I say unto you let there be light!

Boom*

Shining intensifies*

User avatar
Rutheria
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: May 01, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rutheria » Wed May 15, 2024 5:45 pm


FGCPS Signup


Throughout human history what institution has been present? What made the world great? What built civilisation? Slavery! Yet we are today told that slavery is wrong! Since, the enemy hippocritically say it is. Two years ago abolitionists nuked Fenwick Tower, killing 10 million lives, destroying innumerable amounts of financial damage, and causing great humiliation; of course, they didn’t care, because they’re hypocrites who only posture to look good. “I don’t like slavery! We’re so brave, look at me sign the Amistad Declaration! I blew up an innocent man's tower!” they say. Well, we for many are tired of it. You want to know who’s brave? Those of us who persist in their designs of dominance, regardless of the endless opposition we face!

Fed up with all this abolitionist nonsense, I have come to the conclusion that the only way we can bring back the golden age of our respective prosperities is to stand together with slavery to face the abolitionist threat and make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. Not just defensively, but offensively too. Therefore I'm announcing the creation of a new organization: The Fenwick Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere!

-George Fenwick,
Lord President.

The Fenwick Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere is a military and economical alliance dedicated to protecting member-states and ensuring global, lasting dominance. Advancing our goals is our utmost priority, and will continue to be.
The Pledges


We, the powers of the Fenwick Greater Prosperity Sphere, till the end of our existence, hereby proclaim our nations committed, and determined in our alliance to fellow nations that wish to join us in advancing our goals.


I. Member-states are expected to assist each other in times of war.
II. Member-states are expected to settle disputes with each other without the use of force.
III. No one ideology is to be enforced on member-states.
IV. Member-states are mandated to vote on matters concerning alliance-wide policy.
V. Puppet States are to be used or annexed as valauble resources or political leverage.
VI. Slavery is a legal institution.

Code: Select all
[b][align=center]Application for the FGCPS[/align][/b]
Full nation name:
Head of government:
Ideology:
Representative:
Military Capacity:
Goals:

[] Applying for membership.

[] Applying to become a puppet state.

If applying for membership: will you obey the Decrees?

[] Yes

[] No
Last edited by Rutheria on Wed May 15, 2024 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I say unto you let there be light!

Boom*

Shining intensifies*

User avatar
Iaepatius
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Iaepatius » Fri May 17, 2024 10:22 am

Let there be only death and suffering for this vile association, which is propagated by antirevolutionary enemies of the People!
O glorious Iaepatius, you are the People's Paradise, the Revolutionary nation, the motherly embrace! May you lead the People on forever under the shining red banner!

To us, he who was nothing is now everything!
"For what is the use of prosperity in the absence of liberty?"

Announcements of the Iaepatusian People's Revolutionary Broadcasting Service: | Local villagers in northeastern Ta Kwoñ province move into newly-constructed apartments free of charge | Child hunger rates reach record low under the leadership of the SDCP | Mass rally of young people in support of the Party held in Samara

User avatar
Wings of Coronia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: May 13, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wings of Coronia » Fri May 17, 2024 3:11 pm

I'm not reading anything else. This is one of the worst forums ever.
Can only be active 2:00 PM to 3:00 AM, GMT -7.


W I N G S O F C O R O N I A

Boo!

User avatar
Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister
 
Posts: 2081
Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Fri May 17, 2024 3:16 pm

*Sees the title*

"... and so, in order to preserve Galactic stability and the freedom of all intelligent beings, the Coalition, on behalf of the Free World Coalition, hereby declare war on the so-called "Pro-Slavery Alliance."

The rest is history. You're history.
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Minister
 
Posts: 2149
Founded: May 05, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:*Sees the title*

"... and so, in order to preserve Galactic stability and the freedom of all intelligent beings, the Coalition, on behalf of the Free World Coalition, hereby declare war on the so-called "Pro-Slavery Alliance."

The rest is history. You're history.

See, this is why nobody who's been around for more than a week plays across tech levels.
MONKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
FORTITERDEFENDITTRIUMPHANS

formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — he/him/his
Pro-Slavery Alliance

User avatar
Iaepatius
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Iaepatius » Fri May 17, 2024 4:14 pm

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Greater Aswal wrote:We officially quit, no need for hiding now.

I advise all to leave before the MMDP wipes this nation off the face of The Earth

You were kicked out hours ago: check the slave thread. I don't even know why you bothered joining to begin with.

And it is you who will be wiped off the face of the earth.


For the safety of the international community and free Peoples of the world:

The National People's Assembly of Iaepatius has voted unanimously to neutralize the threat of the Munkcestrian Republic, whose warmongering attitude and state-sponsored human trafficking pose a grave threat to the wellbeing of citizens of all nations.
O glorious Iaepatius, you are the People's Paradise, the Revolutionary nation, the motherly embrace! May you lead the People on forever under the shining red banner!

To us, he who was nothing is now everything!
"For what is the use of prosperity in the absence of liberty?"

Announcements of the Iaepatusian People's Revolutionary Broadcasting Service: | Local villagers in northeastern Ta Kwoñ province move into newly-constructed apartments free of charge | Child hunger rates reach record low under the leadership of the SDCP | Mass rally of young people in support of the Party held in Samara

User avatar
Iaepatius
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 136
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Iaepatius » Fri May 17, 2024 9:19 pm

Rutheria wrote:
FGCPS Signup


Throughout human history what institution has been present? What made the world great? What built civilisation? Slavery! Yet we are today told that slavery is wrong! Since, the enemy hippocritically say it is. Two years ago abolitionists nuked Fenwick Tower, killing 10 million lives, destroying innumerable amounts of financial damage, and causing great humiliation; of course, they didn’t care, because they’re hypocrites who only posture to look good. “I don’t like slavery! We’re so brave, look at me sign the Amistad Declaration! I blew up an innocent man's tower!” they say. Well, we for many are tired of it. You want to know who’s brave? Those of us who persist in their designs of dominance, regardless of the endless opposition we face!

Fed up with all this abolitionist nonsense, I have come to the conclusion that the only way we can bring back the golden age of our respective prosperities is to stand together with slavery to face the abolitionist threat and make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. Not just defensively, but offensively too. Therefore I'm announcing the creation of a new organization: The Fenwick Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere!

-George Fenwick,
Lord President.

The Fenwick Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere is a military and economical alliance dedicated to protecting member-states and ensuring global, lasting dominance. Advancing our goals is our utmost priority, and will continue to be.
The Pledges


We, the powers of the Fenwick Greater Prosperity Sphere, till the end of our existence, hereby proclaim our nations committed, and determined in our alliance to fellow nations that wish to join us in advancing our goals.


I. Member-states are expected to assist each other in times of war.
II. Member-states are expected to settle disputes with each other without the use of force.
III. No one ideology is to be enforced on member-states.
IV. Member-states are mandated to vote on matters concerning alliance-wide policy.
V. Puppet States are to be used or annexed as valauble resources or political leverage.
VI. Slavery is a legal institution.

Code: Select all
[b][align=center]Application for the FGCPS[/align][/b]
Full nation name:
Head of government:
Ideology:
Representative:
Military Capacity:
Goals:

[] Applying for membership.

[] Applying to become a puppet state.

If applying for membership: will you obey the Decrees?

[] Yes

[] No


To the leadership of Rutheria:

Nothing about this abhorrent and disgusting creed reflects a nation of “Justice and Piety”.
Last edited by Iaepatius on Fri May 17, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O glorious Iaepatius, you are the People's Paradise, the Revolutionary nation, the motherly embrace! May you lead the People on forever under the shining red banner!

To us, he who was nothing is now everything!
"For what is the use of prosperity in the absence of liberty?"

Announcements of the Iaepatusian People's Revolutionary Broadcasting Service: | Local villagers in northeastern Ta Kwoñ province move into newly-constructed apartments free of charge | Child hunger rates reach record low under the leadership of the SDCP | Mass rally of young people in support of the Party held in Samara

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavirfi, Norcandy

Advertisement

Remove ads