NATION

PASSWORD

NATO Boardroom (NATO members only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Janpia
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 pm

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Mavov: If they opposed your independence, then why would they place a government, made to be ruled by Galapasogians? Plus, in my opinion, Galapagos could've been independent as of right now if you didn't opposed. Your just giving the occupiers a hard time placing a democratic government, thus, adding more soldiers there. Although occupation IS bad, you should choose the democratic option.

Did you not here the news, SM is coming back to kill children and oppress the Galapagos, and again I say the Galapagos will never submit to the slavers, we will fight till the last man and then fight some more. SO’s promises of democracy are hollow and even if they are serious SM will surely oppose any attempts at self-rule as they still want their slave state.


Rep. Mavov: I've seen the news. They're sending some elite group. BUT, they are equipped with non-lethal weapons

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
Alliances with:
- NATO
- UF
-CON

User avatar
Respublica Hyliana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Respublica Hyliana » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 pm

Lord Valex Herd: * listen with his headphones to the song space oddity by david Bowie *

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 659
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:02 pm

Janpia wrote:
The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:Did you not here the news, SM is coming back to kill children and oppress the Galapagos, and again I say the Galapagos will never submit to the slavers, we will fight till the last man and then fight some more. SO’s promises of democracy are hollow and even if they are serious SM will surely oppose any attempts at self-rule as they still want their slave state.


Rep. Mavov: I've seen the news. They're sending some elite group. BUT, they are equipped with non-lethal weapons

Yea sure “Non-lethal” weapons. SM’s word is as good as Hitler’s and at-least Hitler had some honor
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

User avatar
New Provenance
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 09, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New Provenance » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:43 pm

Ambassador Warren: "I stand by my decision. Mister Jones [of the American delegation], may we proceed to vote on the ejection of the Galapagos Liberation Army and the severing of all ties with the GLA with haste?"
Commonwealth of Atlantic States (formerly named Commonwealth of New Provenance)
President Robert J. Carter (D)
Current time: January 2040
Federal presidential constitutional democracy


Join the Council of Nations alliance today!



The Century That Changed Everything as the United States, 2021: A Brave New Decade as China, A War of Blood and Steel as Canada, America the Beautiful as Rep. Frank Taylor

Governed by President Robert J. Carter since 2036, the world's sole superpower as of 2040. See the factbook for more information

User avatar
Respublica Hyliana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Respublica Hyliana » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:53 pm

Lord Valex Herd: But damn it! fix that damn problem without erasing the GLA! if we do this we will lose an ally in the region!
manage to find a compromise "Merdia" !

User avatar
Janpia
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:54 pm

Respublica Hyliana wrote:Lord Valex Herd: But damn it! fix that damn problem without erasing the GLA! if we do this we will lose an ally in the region!
manage to find a compromise "Merdia" !

Rep. Mavov: The GLA IS the problem

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
Alliances with:
- NATO
- UF
-CON

User avatar
Respublica Hyliana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Respublica Hyliana » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:17 am

Lord Valex Herd: find a compromise ! it's not complicated holy god

User avatar
Janpia
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:46 am

Respublica Hyliana wrote:Lord Valex Herd: find a compromise ! it's not complicated holy god


Rep. Mavov: Then what do you propose?

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
Alliances with:
- NATO
- UF
-CON

User avatar
Kingdom Of The UN
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:13 am

Janpia wrote:
Respublica Hyliana wrote:Lord Valex Herd: find a compromise ! it's not complicated holy god


Rep. Mavov: Then what do you propose?


Miklos Sawa: If I may gentlemen, I explained that we can create a plan to ensure democracy in Galapagos and to keep the GLA on a tight leash as well. All we must do is help them but also in the mean time keep a eye on them, to ensure no militias intent is happening and if something happens where the GLA exercises these thoughts and possibilities that you have been talking about, then we will get involved and secure our authority to ensure that the GLA does not fall out of line.

User avatar
Greatest States Of America
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1002
Founded: Nov 10, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greatest States Of America » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:17 am

Douglas Jones: Keeping in mind the concerns, opinions, judgements, conclusions, evaluation, apprehensions, agitation, perturbation and consternation, The United States Of America is ready to put forward the resolution proposed by Atlantica for a vote if it gets the consent of senior and old members of this alliance. However, the United States Of America is in favour of the idea & proposition put forward by the Kingdom Of The UN.
To know about the United States, its history, economy and military!! Don't forget to check out my military stuff there chance you would like it. Thanks!!
NBC News: President Biden made it clear to the world and allies SM aggression will not be tolerated and will not be accepted.| Congress to debate on President Biden Space Agenda.| Washington concerned over the unfolding crisis in Galapagos. Analysts and Military experts termed the Galapagos ‘‘Second Afghanistan.’’| United States military heavily modernised. Congress added additional $20 trillion dollars for the US military and its programmes.

User avatar
Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 22, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Croato-Slavia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:07 am

Respublica Hyliana wrote:Lord Valex Herd
*while reading the French review "Diplomatie"*

- Why not carry out a bombing campaign in the galapagos ? the pressure caused by the bombardment could force the invaders to give in.
We just have to aim at the military targets, doing this will limit the civilian casualties.

Ivan Kusković: "The Government of Croato-Slavia finds that this approach is very ineffective, time-consuming and expensive and that this is a dumb idea in general. Croato-Slavia is fully against the idea."
idiot sandwich
K O S O V O J E S R B I J A

User avatar
Croato-Slavia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 22, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Croato-Slavia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:09 am

OC: I'm a bit bored :meh: I just wanna play some Roblox now
idiot sandwich
K O S O V O J E S R B I J A

User avatar
New Provenance
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 09, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby New Provenance » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:11 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Mavov: Then what do you propose?


Miklos Sawa: If I may gentlemen, I explained that we can create a plan to ensure democracy in Galapagos and to keep the GLA on a tight leash as well. All we must do is help them but also in the mean time keep a eye on them, to ensure no militias intent is happening and if something happens where the GLA exercises these thoughts and possibilities that you have been talking about, then we will get involved and secure our authority to ensure that the GLA does not fall out of line.


Ambassador Warren: "Please do elaborate."
Commonwealth of Atlantic States (formerly named Commonwealth of New Provenance)
President Robert J. Carter (D)
Current time: January 2040
Federal presidential constitutional democracy


Join the Council of Nations alliance today!



The Century That Changed Everything as the United States, 2021: A Brave New Decade as China, A War of Blood and Steel as Canada, America the Beautiful as Rep. Frank Taylor

Governed by President Robert J. Carter since 2036, the world's sole superpower as of 2040. See the factbook for more information

User avatar
Respublica Hyliana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 06, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Respublica Hyliana » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 am

Croato-Slavia wrote:OC: I'm a bit bored :meh: I just wanna play some Roblox now
i play at roblox me too :)

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8034
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:48 am

Respublica Hyliana wrote:
Croato-Slavia wrote:OC: I'm a bit bored :meh: I just wanna play some Roblox now
i play at roblox me too :)

I used to before I got perm banned. and found better games. ):
"I support a compromis."
Last edited by Zarnicovia nova on Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

User avatar
Frethotia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 29, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Frethotian Commies

Postby Frethotia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:54 am

As I mentioned before the frethotian Communist problem is rising a new independent state of Communist Frethotia has formed I ask for military assist to take it down

User avatar
Janpia
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:59 am

Frethotia wrote:As I mentioned before the frethotian Communist problem is rising a new independent state of Communist Frethotia has formed I ask for military assist to take it down


Rep. Mavov: As a representative of a communist country myself, the main reason why people revolt to a communist banner is because, maybe you have worst treatments to workers, or the poor. Or maybe, they are just educated and wishing to fight for communist ideals. Now my suggestion is, to make compromise with them. Ask what they need first.
Last edited by Janpia on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
Alliances with:
- NATO
- UF
-CON

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 659
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:10 am

Frethotia wrote:As I mentioned before the frethotian Communist problem is rising a new independent state of Communist Frethotia has formed I ask for military assist to take it down

Atleast your not being forced to become communist against the people’s wants. Unlike what SM is attempting to do against the people’s wishes.
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

User avatar
Kingdom Of The UN
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:43 am

New Provenance wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Miklos Sawa: If I may gentlemen, I explained that we can create a plan to ensure democracy in Galapagos and to keep the GLA on a tight leash as well. All we must do is help them but also in the mean time keep a eye on them, to ensure no militias intent is happening and if something happens where the GLA exercises these thoughts and possibilities that you have been talking about, then we will get involved and secure our authority to ensure that the GLA does not fall out of line.


Ambassador Warren: "Please do elaborate."


*Miklos stands up and walks around presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: I believe that the GLA rose up to take arms is because they want a change for the better, that a independent state ruled by Galapagians for Galapagians what they truly want, to install a socialist liberal regime that is pro SM in a nation that is already anti-SM and is more keen to conservative ideas will only divide a nation, an example being places like Afghanistan, Hungary, Poland and even my country just to name a few. So that is why I believe that we should side with the GLA, I don't know what much you want to justify supporting them, you say they COULD carry out horrendous acts and that they COULD become a non-democratic country if they take control of the nation but with SO it is evidence that they have murdering civilians of their respected nation. What if you would like an elaboration it is just a simple concept, we help GLA in this conflict to help gain their independence and help gain control of the country but they must follow these steps.

*Miklos Sawa counts each proposal on his fingers*

1. They must follow the Geneva Convention
2. An invasion of SO is prohibit
3. The GLA must return power to the people and hold an election afterwards
4. The GLA must remain as not a party but as a branch of the military
5. That any civilian from the SO is rounded up and killed
6. That the GLA collaborates with both left and right parties
7. The GLA must have a sense of control on the populist and to maintain order to ensure another revolt must not happen
8. Peace needs to be ensured between SO and Galapagos for years to come

*Miklos Sawa stops and continues walking around and presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: Rules from 1-5 are mandatory, although 6-8 are important but those are more of looking into the future of things but if 1-5 are broken support from NATO coalition members will be taken away and if some of these aren't meant NATO involvement may a cured. Basically saying if they fall out of line and begin committing war crimes or a invasion of SO or fail to return elections to the nation, NATO members will step in to cease control and get involved that is my simple proposal.

*Miklos Sawa sits back down and takes a sip of water*

User avatar
Janpia
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:52 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
New Provenance wrote:
Ambassador Warren: "Please do elaborate."


*Miklos stands up and walks around presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: I believe that the GLA rose up to take arms is because they want a change for the better, that a independent state ruled by Galapagians for Galapagians what they truly want, to install a socialist liberal regime that is pro SM in a nation that is already anti-SM and is more keen to conservative ideas will only divide a nation, an example being places like Afghanistan, Hungary, Poland and even my country just to name a few. So that is why I believe that we should side with the GLA, I don't know what much you want to justify supporting them, you say they COULD carry out horrendous acts and that they COULD become a non-democratic country if they take control of the nation but with SO it is evidence that they have murdering civilians of their respected nation. What if you would like an elaboration it is just a simple concept, we help GLA in this conflict to help gain their independence and help gain control of the country but they must follow these steps.

*Miklos Sawa counts each proposal on his fingers*

1. They must follow the Geneva Convention
2. An invasion of SO is prohibit
3. The GLA must return power to the people and hold an election afterwards
4. The GLA must remain as not a party but as a branch of the military
5. That any civilian from the SO is rounded up and killed
6. That the GLA collaborates with both left and right parties
7. The GLA must have a sense of control on the populist and to maintain order to ensure another revolt must not happen
8. Peace needs to be ensured between SO and Galapagos for years to come

*Miklos Sawa stops and continues walking around and presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: Rules from 1-5 are mandatory, although 6-8 are important but those are more of looking into the future of things but if 1-5 are broken support from NATO coalition members will be taken away and if some of these aren't meant NATO involvement may a cured. Basically saying if they fall out of line and begin committing war crimes or a invasion of SO or fail to return elections to the nation, NATO members will step in to cease control and get involved that is my simple proposal.

*Miklos Sawa sits back down and takes a sip of water*


Rep. Mavov: This seems plausible. Everyone wins basically. But how would we act on to this? Knowing that SM-led coalition does not want the NATO to interfere? Especially that we're recognizing, and helping the GLA? Oh and another thing, whats with rule number 5?
Last edited by Janpia on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
Alliances with:
- NATO
- UF
-CON

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8034
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:53 am

"Anti-Government protests have turned voilent. The military and Far-Right groups are now fighting on the streets. The church is still trying to take power. Tho for now the voilence is minor but the situation is esclating by the minute."
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

User avatar
The Military State of the Galapagos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 659
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Military State of the Galapagos » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:15 am

Janpia wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
*Miklos stands up and walks around presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: I believe that the GLA rose up to take arms is because they want a change for the better, that a independent state ruled by Galapagians for Galapagians what they truly want, to install a socialist liberal regime that is pro SM in a nation that is already anti-SM and is more keen to conservative ideas will only divide a nation, an example being places like Afghanistan, Hungary, Poland and even my country just to name a few. So that is why I believe that we should side with the GLA, I don't know what much you want to justify supporting them, you say they COULD carry out horrendous acts and that they COULD become a non-democratic country if they take control of the nation but with SO it is evidence that they have murdering civilians of their respected nation. What if you would like an elaboration it is just a simple concept, we help GLA in this conflict to help gain their independence and help gain control of the country but they must follow these steps.

*Miklos Sawa counts each proposal on his fingers*

1. They must follow the Geneva Convention
2. An invasion of SO is prohibit
3. The GLA must return power to the people and hold an election afterwards
4. The GLA must remain as not a party but as a branch of the military
5. That any civilian from the SO is rounded up and killed
6. That the GLA collaborates with both left and right parties
7. The GLA must have a sense of control on the populist and to maintain order to ensure another revolt must not happen
8. Peace needs to be ensured between SO and Galapagos for years to come

*Miklos Sawa stops and continues walking around and presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: Rules from 1-5 are mandatory, although 6-8 are important but those are more of looking into the future of things but if 1-5 are broken support from NATO coalition members will be taken away and if some of these aren't meant NATO involvement may a cured. Basically saying if they fall out of line and begin committing war crimes or a invasion of SO or fail to return elections to the nation, NATO members will step in to cease control and get involved that is my simple proposal.

*Miklos Sawa sits back down and takes a sip of water*


Rep. Mavov: This seems plausible. Everyone wins basically. But how would we act on to this? Knowing that SM-led coalition does not want the NATO to interfere? Especially that we're recognizing, and helping the GLA? Oh and another thing, whats with rule number 5?

OOC: I’m confused on that one to though I think it’s supposed to be “That civilian from the SO is not rounded up and killed”
The island of the Galapagos and the main power of South America controlling the West of South America. Militaristic and authoritarian with a troubled past and an uncertain future with stability at an all time low due to a lost war and unpopular occupiers.

User avatar
Kingdom Of The UN
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 am

Janpia wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
*Miklos stands up and walks around presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: I believe that the GLA rose up to take arms is because they want a change for the better, that a independent state ruled by Galapagians for Galapagians what they truly want, to install a socialist liberal regime that is pro SM in a nation that is already anti-SM and is more keen to conservative ideas will only divide a nation, an example being places like Afghanistan, Hungary, Poland and even my country just to name a few. So that is why I believe that we should side with the GLA, I don't know what much you want to justify supporting them, you say they COULD carry out horrendous acts and that they COULD become a non-democratic country if they take control of the nation but with SO it is evidence that they have murdering civilians of their respected nation. What if you would like an elaboration it is just a simple concept, we help GLA in this conflict to help gain their independence and help gain control of the country but they must follow these steps.

*Miklos Sawa counts each proposal on his fingers*

1. They must follow the Geneva Convention
2. An invasion of SO is prohibit
3. The GLA must return power to the people and hold an election afterwards
4. The GLA must remain as not a party but as a branch of the military
5. That any civilian from the SO is rounded up and killed
6. That the GLA collaborates with both left and right parties
7. The GLA must have a sense of control on the populist and to maintain order to ensure another revolt must not happen
8. Peace needs to be ensured between SO and Galapagos for years to come

*Miklos Sawa stops and continues walking around and presenting his point*

Miklos Sawa: Rules from 1-5 are mandatory, although 6-8 are important but those are more of looking into the future of things but if 1-5 are broken support from NATO coalition members will be taken away and if some of these aren't meant NATO involvement may a cured. Basically saying if they fall out of line and begin committing war crimes or a invasion of SO or fail to return elections to the nation, NATO members will step in to cease control and get involved that is my simple proposal.

*Miklos Sawa sits back down and takes a sip of water*


Rep. Mavov: This seems plausible. Everyone wins basically. But how would we act on to this? Knowing that SM-led coalition does not want the NATO to interfere? Especially that we're recognizing, and helping the GLA? Oh and another thing, whats with rule number 5?



Miklos Sawa: I suggest going into different phases of escalation. We send military aid like weapons vehicles etc to GLA forces through a supply chain that we can connect to not only that but send small volunteer forces like special forces to help GLA forces with training, espionage and special operations. Another phase being that if military conflict continues to go down south as the Americans like to say, then we send more volunteers to help combat the threat at hand. We also continue to pressure SM to sue for peace to help stabilize the region, our goal is to exhaust them to a point where when we truly get involved is through peace talks. Also, rule five was made because in history people tend to take their anger on civilians who happened to be the opposition, once the war is over we wouldn't want people from SO to be dragged onto the streets by Galapagians soldiers and killed because they so happened to be civilians of that country.

User avatar
Kingdom Of The UN
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:53 am

The Military State of the Galapagos wrote:
Janpia wrote:
Rep. Mavov: This seems plausible. Everyone wins basically. But how would we act on to this? Knowing that SM-led coalition does not want the NATO to interfere? Especially that we're recognizing, and helping the GLA? Oh and another thing, whats with rule number 5?

OOC: I’m confused on that one to though I think it’s supposed to be “That civilian from the SO is not rounded up and killed”


OOC: It is exactly that.

User avatar
Frethotia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 29, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Frethotia » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:55 am

1000th post on here

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barfleur, Liecthenbourg, Vikanias

Advertisement

Remove ads