NATION

PASSWORD

Of Desert Lionesses and Sand Raptors (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:50 pm

"I wasn't meaning it as self-confidence, replies the Emperor, but rather as a not questioning your actions, and their consequences. But let's leave it at that. As for the Literature Club...
-See? asks Pavel to Anax. That's just how we said it this morning, the discussion will certainly not be always centered on the book. So, we going?
-Hell yeah we do! replies the Emperor with a smile as he exchanges a high-five with his friend. So, ladies,he continues as he turns to their wives, I believe you'll enjoy the Horseman Squadron by yourselves.
-Don't worry, we'll be sure to take a few souvenirs pictures, replies Anna with a grin, before turning to ben Sahid. Thanks for your advice, Vizier ben Sahid. So, now that has been taken care of, why don't we really get down to business? As you surely know, we do not have a prepared diplomacy plan, so we're curious to hear what you have in store for us."
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:55 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"I wasn't meaning it as self-confidence, replies the Emperor, but rather as a not questioning your actions, and their consequences. But let's leave it at that. As for the Literature Club...
-See? asks Pavel to Anax. That's just how we said it this morning, the discussion will certainly not be always centered on the book. So, we going?
-Hell yeah we do! replies the Emperor with a smile as he exchanges a high-five with his friend. So, ladies,he continues as he turns to their wives, I believe you'll enjoy the Horseman Squadron by yourselves.
-Don't worry, we'll be sure to take a few souvenirs pictures, replies Anna with a grin, before turning to ben Sahid. Thanks for your advice, Vizier ben Sahid. So, now that has been taken care of, why don't we really get down to business? As you surely know, we do not have a prepared diplomacy plan, so we're curious to hear what you have in store for us."

Ben Sahid gave a small smile.
"Something, hopefully, pleasant.", he said with a small smile, then looked to Pavel, "Colonel Morozov, I presume, that you still remember the conversation you and Princess Aurelia had in the Large Hammam about a place called Dhaer? To my knowledge, it was also mentioned during the Dinner with the Sultana."
He let a beat pass.
"To my knowledge, the favourite Princess of all of us...", he smiled slightly at that, "...also mentioned, that we hold regular freedom of navigation excercises in the territorial waters of Dhaer." He thought for a moment. "Oh, and, by the way, she did not tell me about that. We will not disclose our sources, but it was not her." He exhaled. "In any case. We are currently planning a larger Freedom of Navigation Excercise and we already approached several governments in our general neck of the woods. Markaz would be willing to send two patrol vessels, the SDF-Navy promised us a few vessels, and we are still waiting on the replies from a few others. In any case, the majority of the vessels would be Kyrenaian."
He exhaled.
"Now, the Lord-Commander of the Navy and I had the idea to extend an invitation to you, the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle, for fun, profit and furthering of our diplomatic relations.", he finished and smiled slightly. "So... what do you think?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 am

As ben Sahid finishes his explanation, Anaximander, Anna, Pavel and Alicia look at each other, before they turn their heads back to the Kyrenaians.
"If the Anaximander, and all the new ships belonging to her battlegroup had been ready as we speak, says the Empress, we would have sent them without hesitation. But since all of them are still in sea trials, we'll have to make do with other vessels. What do you think? she asks to her husband and friends.
-For starters, continues the Emperor, I think sending a Landing Helicopter Assault ship would be good. The SEIS Tripoli has just ended her sea trials, if I remember correctly.
-Yup, replies Alicia. So, that makes one. What else?
-The SEIS Michael Monsoor has also finished her sea trials early, so for a first deployment, having the second ship of the Zumwalt class would be nice, no? asks Pavel.
-Good idea, replies Anax. Honey, do you have any other ideas? he asks his wife.
- I think that adding to Arleigh Burke destroyers, and a Virginia Submarine, and we should be good. Oh, and let's not forget a Fleet Replenishment Oiler. So, is that good enough for you?" she asks to the Kyrenaians.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:51 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:As ben Sahid finishes his explanation, Anaximander, Anna, Pavel and Alicia look at each other, before they turn their heads back to the Kyrenaians.
"If the Anaximander, and all the new ships belonging to her battlegroup had been ready as we speak, says the Empress, we would have sent them without hesitation. But since all of them are still in sea trials, we'll have to make do with other vessels. What do you think? she asks to her husband and friends.
-For starters, continues the Emperor, I think sending a Landing Helicopter Assault ship would be good. The SEIS Tripoli has just ended her sea trials, if I remember correctly.
-Yup, replies Alicia. So, that makes one. What else?
-The SEIS Michael Monsoor has also finished her sea trials early, so for a first deployment, having the second ship of the Zumwalt class would be nice, no? asks Pavel.
-Good idea, replies Anax. Honey, do you have any other ideas? he asks his wife.
- I think that adding to Arleigh Burke destroyers, and a Virginia Submarine, and we should be good. Oh, and let's not forget a Fleet Replenishment Oiler. So, is that good enough for you?" she asks to the Kyrenaians.

"To be honest...", Ilia began, ben Sahid looking over to the Lord-Commander, "That cruise is planned for next year, from the 15th of July to the 29th of July 2019, with the aim to be in front of Hisn, that's the capitol, on the 21st of July." He furrowed his brow. "That's the local Bey's birthday and it would be rude to not swing by, wouldn't you agree?"
He let a beat pass.
"If the Anaximander is ready by that time, we could combine it with her making a visit to Surya.", he shrugged, "That's just an idea popping into my head. Still..." He let a beat pass. "...to lead the entire operationm Admiral Safina Alijar, having her flag aboard RKN Qua, was chosen."
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:27 pm

"An excellent idea, Prince, replies the Empress with a nod. That'll be another things those dicks will have to deal with. All right, we'll have the Anaximander and her battlegroup ready for the exercise next year. Just so you know, us four will be aboard, with our F-35B Lightnings II. Are you planning to have a few fighters fly anong the ships, or will it just be purely naval?"
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:38 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"An excellent idea, Prince, replies the Empress with a nod. That'll be another things those dicks will have to deal with. All right, we'll have the Anaximander and her battlegroup ready for the exercise next year. Just so you know, us four will be aboard, with our F-35B Lightnings II. Are you planning to have a few fighters fly anong the ships, or will it just be purely naval?"

Ilia nodded.
"Oh, we will have a few flight excercises as well.", he said with a small smile, "You'll see Nasirs and Saqrs and Baghls and Bijeas in action, as well as, if I remember correctly, even a squadron of Stuamas." He then nodded. "And we will see Lightnings and others in action. Though not in real combat, at least not if everything goes according to plan."
His smiled turned dangerous.
"And if, as they say, shit hits the fan, I am quite sure, that the Kyrenaian, Imperial and other Naval Forces present will...", he grinned, "...show our displeasure quite clearly. Wouldn't you agree?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:20 pm

"We couldn't agree more, replies Alicia, as she, her husband and her friends display a dangerous smile too. And since, by this time, my girls and my husband's boys would all have graduated as fighter pilots, this would be a good occasion to see all of in action.
-I couldn't agree more, says Anna as she makes a more friendly face again.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:05 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"We couldn't agree more, replies Alicia, as she, her husband and her friends display a dangerous smile too. And since, by this time, my girls and my husband's boys would all have graduated as fighter pilots, this would be a good occasion to see all of in action.
-I couldn't agree more, says Anna as she makes a more friendly face again.

Ilia smiled in reply.
"While the presence of such esteemed pilots indeed would be very much appreciated, I don't think, that it will be both necessary and possible - you surely have other duties to attend to during that time frame.", he said, then leaned forward, "Besides, we want to sent that little idiot a message, so we are going to ask every major contingent that the highest ranking officer is female and that, if envoys accompany them, they do not outrank said officers." He shrugged. "I, for example, won't come along, as I, as Crown Prince and Lord Commander, outrank Admiral Alijar... although I would love to come along, to be honest."
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 am

"Ilia, replies Anaximander, with all due respect, that's our battlegroup we're talking, so we can do whatever we want with it, okay? Now, I didn't say we would be there for the entire campaign. Nothing can stop us from arriving from the Empire, or one of our bases around the world, with our F-35s, by flying for a long time and being air refueled.
-Right, continues Anna. As for outranking, when we'll be there, we'll just be considered aircraft pilots, the Admiral will still be the commander of the battlegroup, with us having no say in her decisions. After all, we do not have skills or capabilities in naval command, so who are we to say what is right and what is wrong? By the way, she asks her husband, do you have an idea of who we could send?
-Uhh, why not send Admiral Roberta Bresner? asks the Emperor.
-Good idea, let's do that, replies the Empress.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:38 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Ilia, replies Anaximander, with all due respect, that's our battlegroup we're talking, so we can do whatever we want with it, okay? Now, I didn't say we would be there for the entire campaign. Nothing can stop us from arriving from the Empire, or one of our bases around the world, with our F-35s, by flying for a long time and being air refueled.
-Right, continues Anna. As for outranking, when we'll be there, we'll just be considered aircraft pilots, the Admiral will still be the commander of the battlegroup, with us having no say in her decisions. After all, we do not have skills or capabilities in naval command, so who are we to say what is right and what is wrong? By the way, she asks her husband, do you have an idea of who we could send?
-Uhh, why not send Admiral Roberta Bresner? asks the Emperor.
-Good idea, let's do that, replies the Empress.

"Nope.", both ben Sahid and Ilia said in unison, looking to each other.
Ben Sahid motioned to Ilia: "Age before beauty."
"Thanks.", the naval officer said, then turned back to the Imperials, "I must heavily recommend for you to stay home and to not participate in that cruise - and it is a cruise, not a campaign - due to security concerns, due to concerns in the chain of command, due to logistical concerns. For starters, you would be surprised how many things can hinder you from flying these pieces of scrap metal from the Empire to a meeting point near Dhaer. Hassan?"
"I must recommend against, indeed, on ranking grounds still.", ben Sahid then said, "You can pretend to be the citizen, pilot, canal worker Anaximander Blachkov as much as you want, Emperor, it will not change the fact, that you are still that: Emperor. Head of State. The boss of that menagerie." He shook his head. "My apologies for the menagerie, the Crown Prince can tell you, that I refer to our own Navy as a circus troupe." Ilia nodded with a grin. "In any case, you will outrank your own officers, merely by the virtue of someone having put a crown onto your head. And that leads me to the second point."
He exhaled.
"The Bey of Dhaer will understand the Emperor of the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle coming on an aircraft carrier not as someone wanting to frighten him or to demonstrate the Freedom of Navigation, as we want to, but as said Emperor honouring him." He let a beat pass. "Would you want to do that?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:00 pm

"Uh, you're right, giving him a wrong impression is not what we would like to achieve, replies Anaximander as he reclines in his chair while crossing his arms. Fine, we'll stay home for the time, but be sure that we'll swing by once the exercise is finished, and accompany our ship on the way to Surya. Oh, and by the way, concerning the pieces of scrap metal, you can stick that where the light never shine, continues the Emperor as he gives the finger to Ilia, before closing his hand. It's true we had some delays in the development of this fighter, but at least we got it working. Not like certain people who choose to stop acquiring new carriers, just because it is too expensive, uh? he says with a raised eyebrow, and a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Anyway, anything else to say about this topic?"
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:14 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Uh, you're right, giving him a wrong impression is not what we would like to achieve, replies Anaximander as he reclines in his chair while crossing his arms. Fine, we'll stay home for the time, but be sure that we'll swing by once the exercise is finished, and accompany our ship on the way to Surya. Oh, and by the way, concerning the pieces of scrap metal, you can stick that where the light never shine, continues the Emperor as he gives the finger to Ilia, before closing his hand. It's true we had some delays in the development of this fighter, but at least we got it working. Not like certain people who choose to stop acquiring new carriers, just because it is too expensive, uh? he says with a raised eyebrow, and a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Anyway, anything else to say about this topic?"

"'Stop acquiring new carriers'?", Ilia asked rhetorically, "No. Acquire not as many as we initially planned, yes." He shrugged. "The proposal came from the Navy, to further bolster the budgets for education, ecology and social works, which are, in my opinion, a greater guarantee for the future then any over-priced, malfunctioning pieces of scrap metal, like the Lightning." He smiled slightly. "But of course, you must defend it - just like I must defend the acquisition policy of the Sultan's Navy."
He looked to ben Sahid.
"Nothing from my side.", he added and leaned back.
Ben Sahid nodded. "Anything from your side?", he asked the Imperials.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:34 pm

"No, nothing from our side, replies Anna. So, now that that is settled, what else did you want to talk about? asks the Empress.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:51 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"No, nothing from our side, replies Anna. So, now that that is settled, what else did you want to talk about? asks the Empress.

"That would be it from our side, at least.", ben Sahid said, then nodded, "If you don't have anything, as you previously said, I believe, that you have a date with Miss MRI? Am I correctly informed?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:03 pm

"Indeed, you are correctly informed, replies the Emperor. Doctor ibn-Luqa was very nice yesterday.
Anyway, I hope that what we did today will be the start of a fruitful relationship between our two countries, he continues as he raises from his eat, before extending his hand for a handshake, followed by his wife and friends.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:28 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Indeed, you are correctly informed, replies the Emperor. Doctor ibn-Luqa was very nice yesterday.
Anyway, I hope that what we did today will be the start of a fruitful relationship between our two countries, he continues as he raises from his eat, before extending his hand for a handshake, followed by his wife and friends.

Ben Sahid nodded, rose from his seat and shook Anax's, then Anna's Hand.
"I hope so.", he said and brought a small smile onto his lips. "Especially since we now put the past behind us and can focus on the present and the future. May it be bright." He nodded at both Colonels, both of them too far away for him to shake hands without making it look ridiculous for all involved. "Colonels, it was a pleasure. Let's hope, that our next meeting will be under friendlier terms, so that he..." He motioned to Ilia. "...will break the world speed record in twiddling his thumbs."
Ilia snorted in amusement, then saluted both the Emperor and the Empress and the Colonels - especially the Colonels, who, as they may remember, were respected by him.
"Now, then... get well, soon or stay healthy, depending on everything.", he said with a grin, "To my knowledge, you'll be in one of the best facilities in Utica to get healed, the Utica Military Hospital."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:53 am

"Indeed, may it be bright, replies Anna to ben Sahid, before she and her group put back their peaked caps on their heads.
-I'll trust your judgment on it, answers the Emperor to Ilia, before he turns on his feet and opens the door leading to the antechamber.
Upon hearing it, Yuri and Patricia, who had been sitting playing a game together on their smartphones, stand up and stand at attention.
-How did it go? asks the female Petrenko.
-Surprisingly well, replies Alicia. Now we just have to get back to our quarters, change and be on our way to the hospital."
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Indeed, may it be bright, replies Anna to ben Sahid, before she and her group put back their peaked caps on their heads.
-I'll trust your judgment on it, answers the Emperor to Ilia, before he turns on his feet and opens the door leading to the antechamber.
Upon hearing it, Yuri and Patricia, who had been sitting playing a game together on their smartphones, stand up and stand at attention.
-How did it go? asks the female Petrenko.
-Surprisingly well, replies Alicia. Now we just have to get back to our quarters, change and be on our way to the hospital."

After all goodbyes had been said, Lietenant Mawja doing so with handshakes and a wide smile, promising, that his travelling ban would be hung up in his office, everything went quickly.
    The Handmaidens led the Emperor and his entourage back to their quarters, where they changed, and from there, they were led to the helicopter landing pad, where a SAR-Helicopter of the Armies of the Five Deserts was placed.
    It was a standard SAR-Helicopter, used by the Army in Civilian-Military Cooperation for the transport of injured all over the city: The Army got experienced pilots, the hospitals their sick and injured transported.
    Everyone won, except for the treasury.
    That was besides the point, however, as the Emperor was packed onto a stretcher, he was ill, after all, and loaded up, the others of his delegation being allowed to ride with him in the back – they were only allowed to bring their pistols along and Anax not even that. A metal object in an MRI could lead to disaster and they were on their way literally to a military hospital.
    The trip was short and relatively comfortable, Anax was taken in the lift for the hospital beds, the rest had to walk down the stairs. He arrived safely and soundly in the ground floor, where the MRI-Room was.
    Safe for a few technicians and the Doctor operating the machine, the room was empty, any wifes and bodyguards banned to the outside, where they also had a good look onto the lobby. And in the lobby, they would see a familiar face...

She was not very tall and although one could guess, that she would grow to be a beautiful woman, she was not one yet. In fact, one would be tempted to call her a girl.
One, which chatted with an old man in a wheelchair while a nurse pushed him in, but Soraya Geal was still 'only' a girl. The old man said his goodbyes, petting her cheek, which she let him do with a smile, then the nurse asked him something in Kyrenaian, which he confirmed.
And a moment later, they shot off, the old man flinging his arms out in happiness, an excited yell of the speed they attained sounding through the lobby. Soraya giggled and she wasn't the only one.
Her smile stopped, however, when a doctor greeted her, asked her something.
It would be hard for the Imperials to miss her and they did have time...
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:12 am

Although Anax had struggled to not get in the stretcher, arguing it would be fine, he had to ultimately surrender to his wife's angry look, but not without heavily complaining, asking her every ten seconds if she had packed his pistol, which she had.
And so, the group, now clad in their Service Uniforms, with short-sleeved shirts, badges and everything (which Anax would not forget to take off before stepping into the MRI), and the Petrenkos also sprting plate carriers, with the patch
Alpha 2 across their backs, had made their way to the hospital by helicopter...

As Anax, now finally in front of the MRI, had stripped off his shirt and badges, his wife and friends were waiting in the lobby, when Pavel spotted the first Soraya.
"What is she doing here? he asks to his friends in a whisper.
-Don't know, maybe she has a relative here? asks Anna with a shrug, her husband's pistol in a small bagpack at her feet.
-Who is she? asks Yuri in a cautious tone, his hand sliding by reflex towards his right thigh, where his M1911 holster is located.
-Soraya Geal, HGA student, explains Alicia. Sergeant of the Horseman Team under Aurelia's command, and love interest of Prince Mahmut ibn-Idris.
-Ah, so that's her! says Patricia. Remember Honey, that's the girl the boulevard press says she has three children with the Prince.
-You're right, now I remember, replies Yuri with a nod, before reporting his gaze towards Soraya again, waiting for the doctor to finish with her (and lending an ear as well), before going to introduce himself.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:24 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:Although Anax had struggled to not get in the stretcher, arguing it would be fine, he had to ultimately surrender to his wife's angry look, but not without heavily complaining, asking her every ten seconds if she had packed his pistol, which she had.
And so, the group, now clad in their Service Uniforms, with short-sleeved shirts, badges and everything (which Anax would not forget to take off before stepping into the MRI), and the Petrenkos also sprting plate carriers, with the patch
Alpha 2 across their backs, had made their way to the hospital by helicopter...

As Anax, now finally in front of the MRI, had stripped off his shirt and badges, his wife and friends were waiting in the lobby, when Pavel spotted the first Soraya.
"What is she doing here? he asks to his friends in a whisper.
-Don't know, maybe she has a relative here? asks Anna with a shrug, her husband's pistol in a small bagpack at her feet.
-Who is she? asks Yuri in a cautious tone, his hand sliding by reflex towards his right thigh, where his M1911 holster is located.
-Soraya Geal, HGA student, explains Alicia. Sergeant of the Horseman Team under Aurelia's command, and love interest of Prince Mahmut ibn-Idris.
-Ah, so that's her! says Patricia. Remember Honey, that's the girl the boulevard press says she has three children with the Prince.
-You're right, now I remember, replies Yuri with a nod, before reporting his gaze towards Soraya again, waiting for the doctor to finish with her (and lending an ear as well), before going to introduce himself.

Soraya chatted with the Doctor for around a minute before he nodded, gave her shoulder a squeeze and was off. She stood there for a moment, breathed a heavy breath, but did not sigh, then turned.
By coincidence, she saw the Imperials from the corner of her eye.
A moment, she seemed to debate with herself.
Then she turned and approached the Imperials.
"Hi.", she said as soon as she was in talking distance, nodding into the direction of the closed door to the MRI. "So... how is he? Still almost unable to walk?"
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:31 am

"He still has pain from time to time, Soraya, replies Anna, but otherwise, he endures. By the way, continues the Empress, this is Yuri and Patricia Petrenko, the Counter Assault Leaders of the Alphas
"Miss Geal, say Yuri with a nod.
-Sergeant, says Patricia.
-So, Soraya, follows Anna, is I may ask, do you have a relative in that hospital?"
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:42 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"He still has pain from time to time, Soraya, replies Anna, but otherwise, he endures. By the way, continues the Empress, this is Yuri and Patricia Petrenko, the Counter Assault Leaders of the Alphas
"Miss Geal, say Yuri with a nod.
-Sergeant, says Patricia.
-So, Soraya, follows Anna, is I may ask, do you have a relative in that hospital?"

Soraya nodded at both Petrenkos with a bit of respect.
"Sir, Ma'am, Soraya Geal, HGA 2nd Year.", she introduced herself, then turned back to Anna. "Indeed, I do. He's..."
She wondered for a moment, thought visibly.
Then came to a decision.
"Come.", she said to Anna, extending her hand, invitingly, "I'll introduce you."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:05 am

"Ok, replies the Empress, before nodding to Alicia and Patricia, the three women following Soraya, Anna holding the Kyrenaian girl's hand, while Pavel and Yuri stay in the lobby, guarding the MRI.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:44 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:"Ok, replies the Empress, before nodding to Alicia and Patricia, the three women following Soraya, Anna holding the Kyrenaian girl's hand, while Pavel and Yuri stay in the lobby, guarding the MRI.

Soraya turned and led them off, towards the lobby, then deeper into the complex - and complex was the right word, around fifteen buildings aside from the main tract made up the Utica Military Hospital, one of them being a small temple and one a housing facility, where nurses, doctors and families could rest, if there was the need, the rest all medical buildings with thousands of beds, experts in all fields of medical studies.
There was even a veterinarian.
Still, all of those weren't what Soraya was going for.
"Remember yesterday?", Soraya asked as they walked down one hallway, "Mahmut told me, that you were quite miffed. Of course, I have not seen, what you saw, and I have not done, what you did. And to be honest, I do not want to. What's currently going on is quite enough for me."
They reached a hallway, which had a sign proclaiming, that it was the Neurology Ward.
The hallways were almost empty.
"You know... I am currently about to do something, which my heart says is blasphemy of the greatest order.", she said, "My head says, that it is necessary for some reason or the other."
They reached a certain door, the door.
"My Dad's a Leftenant Commander of the Sultan's Navy. Fleet Ground Forces. He commanded the landing force of RKN Banu in Va'a Mamao.", she explained, then looked at all three women. "Fix your hair. He likes women with pretty hair."
Then she turned back to the door and softly knocked.
A moment passed, then she opened the door, peeked in first, then went for it, opening it wide.
"Ya, 'Abi", she greeted, smiling, tears welling up, as she continued in Kyrenaian, stepping inside, "It's me, Soraya... came back... how do you do, Dad? Finally saw that nice nurse in the ward?"
There was only one bed in the room, occupied by a man, who had his eyes closed. He shared Soraya's hair colour and even when he laid there, unmoving, he seemed like a magnificent man.
She stepped up to the bed and sat at the edge, took the hand in her own, put it into her lap.
"I brought visitors.", she said in English, smiling at the man as tears streamed down her cheeks, pointing in the direction of Anna. "That's Empress Anna, of the Empire of the Scarlet Eagle. Those are Colonels Petrenko and Morozov, they're her bodyguard and special ambassador respectively. I told you about them, remember? We were their escort yesterday." She looked to the Empress and her companions. "Anna-Shahbanou, Colonels, if I may introduce, Leftenant Commander Amir Geal, RKN Banu... please forgive him, that he is not rising. He was wounded in Va'a Mamao."
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:21 am

As they follow Soraya, and hear her comment about them being miffed, Anna, Alicia and Patricia do not answer, not wanting to go into a argument.
As they arrive in front of the Lieutenant Commander's room, the three women fix their haird, passing their fingers inside to untie some knots that may have formed, before checking themselves, and nodding to one another. With that said, they take off their berets, and follow Soraya into the room.
As soon as they enter however, tears start to well up as well in Anna's eyes, as this scene is very similar to how Anaximander looked like when he was hit by a bullet in his right lung during the Civil War, stayed in a coma for four days, and at the end of which she tearfully confessed her feelings for him, which he returned immediatly.
"An honor to meet you, Lieutenant Commander, replies the Empress with difficulty, as she approaches the man, and puts her hand on his wrist, just next to Soraya's lap. I have to say, you can be proud of your daughter. It was an honor to have her escort her yesterday, and I'm sure she's bound to do great things in her life."
However, Anna is unable to continue, because of a lump in her throat, as well as cheeks rolling down her tears. Seeing this, Alicia, who has tears welling up as well in her eyes, grabs her friend in a hug.
"Alicia, why do the world have to be so cruel? asks the Empress as she cries softly in her friend's shoulder
-I don't know, Anna, I don't know, replies the female Colonel.
-Now I understand why you may not have been too happy yesterday, Soraya, says Patricia, who had stayed behind a bit, with a small tear rolling down her cheek as well. Say, do you mind if we call our husbands here, once they're finished with the MRI?
-Say Soraya, asks Anna as she gets out of the hug she was sharing with Alicia, is your mother still around?"

(OOC: Thousandth post! we did it :) :clap:
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates