NATION

PASSWORD

Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Your reaction?

I will ban Gender Studies too
5
23%
Gender Studies is already banned in my nation
3
14%
My nation has never had Gender Studies
12
55%
I’m cutting ties
0
No votes
I’m banning teaching Borinsan in my colleges as retaliation
2
9%
 
Total votes : 22

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 am

“We will not tolerate the creation of fake genders and victimhood caused by this useless college course. Borinsa will not permit this class in public colleges and take economic actions against the class in private ones. We also forbid any institution in Borinsa from recognizing genders and pronouns other then male, female and he, she, they, and it. We also find the class advocates for radical feminists and general misandrist which will not be tolerated in Borinsa. We also beleive all college courses should be relevant towards getting a good job, as that should b the sole purpose of college. This is also an act of solidarity of Hungary, even though Borinsa is not in the EU”
-Rasko Havorti, President of the Unitary Republic of Borinsa.

*When I reference he, she, they, and it, I really mean An, Ana, Ani, and Ta, which are the Borinsan words for those pronouns
Last edited by Borinsa on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:25 am

Also react by typing as well as polling please

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:10 pm

I’m surprised nobody cares that I do this

User avatar
Tinhampton
Senator
 
Posts: 4463
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:13 pm

This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.
Delegate-Ambassador: Alexander Smith (NatSov)
Assistant: Bianca Venkman (IntFed)
Ex-WAD:
* Federation of Fictitious States
* Union of Liberal Nations
* VenelvisWarzone Asia
* Northern GreenlandExion
Author of: SC#250, SC#251
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton (pop. 319,372) Proudly Urban, Unashamedly Rural Factbooks yay me
Mayor: John Price (UCP; centre-right). National football team: WC78 nearly-men, Independents Cup 4 quarter-finalists

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Borinsa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Tinhampton wrote:This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.


What does owtte mean?

User avatar
Knessniet
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Knessniet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 pm

In Knessniet, students who study this abroad, and return home, tend to disappear within 2 days of arrival. Also, we never had it, and by God we never will!

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12217
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies

Postby Yohannes » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:13 pm



#1: Borinsa follows Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies [15/09/2018]

The Issue

One of NationStates’ latest additions to the alternative right faction, Borinsa, has followed Hungary’s lead and bans Gender Studies. After the latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (10 September 2018) showed that only 18.71 per cent of voters agree with the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council’s proposal to condemn Borinsa, you have chosen to table the latest issue of International Incidents importance in parliament’s chamber instead.


The Debate

1. “Yohannes First stands for the sovereign right of every nation to do as they please!”, booms Party Leader Marion Maréchal-Le Men, giving fellow Yohannes First Electoral Member Brichard Spencer to her right the good ol’ wink. “As the eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor, I believe that @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ has the right to ban Gender Studies and the alt-left.”, giving the good ol’ wink again to Brichard Spencer. “I may not agree with @@BORINSA_LEADER@@’s move, but at least I know that @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ has not violated any international law by banning Gender Studies — and the about-to-be-voted-out-of-office Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council should know too!

    Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to Yohannes First.
2. Parliamentary Speaker Saul Ryan, holding a paper note in his right hand, chimed in eagerly. “When the World Assembly condemned @@AUTOMAGFREEK_LEADER@@ for @@AUTOMAGFREEK LEADER@@’s decision to deport Bigtopian immigrants in 2012, we ignored the world governing body’s motion to respect Automagfreek’s national sovereignty.”, Speaker Ryan quickly looked down to read the paper note again. “And then the Financial Crisis of 2012 happened.” Speaker Ryan threw his paper note away, “Condemning @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ would prove that we are prepared to ramp up our NationStates diplomacy and stand up for our principles and national values, even if it means going to an International Incident or two!”

    Effect: VMK Defence & Steel Works ramps up its tank production as the politicians and the industrialists prepare for another 2012 International Incidents style showdown.
3. Minister of Economy, Industry and Trade Emily Kirchweger pulls you aside. “I believe that we should let it slide.,” she whispers. “Instead of intervening, how about we ask the Bank of Yohannes to go down there and finance a @@BORINSA_DEMONYM@@ instrument of trade or two. Look, I am not a sexist nor am I a misogynist...”, she gives you the good ol’ wink, “But I can assure you that the Quertz russling is prime for pumping down there — and if I have to choose between my dignity or the big banks’ votes, I would most probably choose the latter. Dignity won’t win you elections!

    Effect: Bank of Yohannes announces yet another instrument of trade partnership with another foreign government.
4. “I thought we’re about to edit the NationStates issue ‘The 116th Election of Yohannes — Reichstag’s Hansard’, not the International Incidents issue ‘Borinsa Declares War on Yohannes’?”, quips Sansa Lovebright from the Office of the Field Marshal of Imperial Subpoena. “Let @@BORINSA_LEADER@@ do whatever — it won’t affect us anyway. I would suggest for you to concentrate instead on winning the 2018 Parliamentary Election. Madam Chancellor, I don’t feel like losing my office next year — after all, I still need that six-figure salary to oversee parliament’s many fine institutions!”

    Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to the Greens.
5. The Party Leader of the Consumers and Taxpayers Union, Kajetan Böhme, calls you late at night. You can hear him brushing his teeth in the background. After a moment, you can hear the loo being flushed. He says, “I frankly believe we should stop intervening in other nations’ business, and concentrate instead on the things that matter here back home. Things that matter — like introducing ‘user-pays’ charges for our education, or public healthcare, or state housing. Madam Chancellor, the Consumers and Taxpayers Union believes that a truly competitive market and free, robust private sector will best handle everything.”

    Effect: The latest Ardenfontein-Löfgren political poll (11 September 2018) showed that 3 per cent of previously undecided Christian Democratic voters have switched their party vote to the Social Democratic Party.
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Population: 379 million; [Real Life Modern Technology]
[Archive of Government Act 2017] | [Reichstag Parliamentary Debates] | [Tales from Yohannes] | [Embassy Programme]
[VMK Arms Manufacturing] | [Bank of Yohannes] | [GE&T Storefronts] | [Bluepeace] | [Forum posting history]
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
All hail the Queen Yuno!!!
Current NationStates project: [main battle tank retrofitting] | [AFV & tank armour system] | [Strategic stealth bomber]
Proverbs Bigtopia 5:1 — “Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks.”

User avatar
Tinhampton
Senator
 
Posts: 4463
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Borinsa wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:This is a moot point in Tinhampton, with the city's University having never offered any courses in Gender Studies o.w.t.t.e.


What does owtte mean?

or words to that effect. ;)
Delegate-Ambassador: Alexander Smith (NatSov)
Assistant: Bianca Venkman (IntFed)
Ex-WAD:
* Federation of Fictitious States
* Union of Liberal Nations
* VenelvisWarzone Asia
* Northern GreenlandExion
Author of: SC#250, SC#251
The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton (pop. 319,372) Proudly Urban, Unashamedly Rural Factbooks yay me
Mayor: John Price (UCP; centre-right). National football team: WC78 nearly-men, Independents Cup 4 quarter-finalists

User avatar
Budapest Hungary
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Apr 19, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Budapest Hungary » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 am

Image:
Hungarian Péter Szijjártó
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations and Trade.

We congratulate and support Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender study's as a useless leftist class, as we share many economic, political and catholic social cultural values, we wish to establish close, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with Borinsa.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, and an online business visa registry system, to make it easier for both of our nations businessman and businesswomen to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, a good deal, a great deal, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization.

But the business visa registry system must include updated police security reports, in case a business man or business women gets compromised, blackmailed, or commits a crime of passion.

We name Ambassador Gáspár, as Hungarian Ambassador to Borinsa.
Image:
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

Please name an ambassador to our nation, and post a pic of the ambassador if possible, your ambassador to our nation may present his or hers pics, views, comments and diplomatic credentials.

Image:
Hungarian Minister of Education and Human Resources, Miklós Kásler:

We thank Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender studies as a useless leftist class, we banned gender studies in Hungary as the classes were nothing more than a bunch of leftist minds sitting around discussing how to be sensitive to male, female, and artificially created genders, and as a waste of taxpayers money $.

Certain gender related issues are taught in Psychiatry and Councilor studies for Psychiatrists and Councilors to help sic and depraved individuals in need of help, not leftist minds with taxpayers money $, our critics say that we are not being sensitive, fair and democratic to all kinds of genders, even though their are only two real kinds of natural genders, male and female like God created, and they say our education system grants have to be repayed $ by the students, thus not a waste of tax payers money $, but the money $ still needs to be raised and spent $, and repaying the money $ takes time and years, while affecting taxpayers at taxpayers expense $, while not producing any value $ to our economy.

We don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stats based on RW Population when we need to if we need to.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1011568

Image:
Protect our Nation.
Hungary for the Hungarians, Europe for Europeans.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
Right Wing Fidesz KDNP Christian Social Democratic Party.
Hungarian Council of Ministers.
Democratic Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.

User avatar
Cosmopolitan borovan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 556
Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Image

President makes a call on the subject of gender studies.


"I clearly do not see any need to go on and ban gender studies. Sure it's a damn well useless subject but let these uh---- colorful and uh--very expressionful liberals and swallows words transgender folks study on this subject. We don't even have a lot of this courses offered. They only happen in the large metro areas. You see."
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Khataiy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1029
Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khataiy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Our country supports your nation's decision.

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Borinsa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:59 am

Budapest Hungary wrote:(Image):
Hungarian Péter Szijjártó
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations and Trade.

We congratulate and support Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender study's as a useless leftist class, as we share many economic, political and catholic social cultural values, we wish to establish close, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with Borinsa.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, and an online business visa registry system, to make it easier for both of our nations businessman and businesswomen to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, a good deal, a great deal, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization.

But the business visa registry system must include updated police security reports, in case a business man or business women gets compromised, blackmailed, or commits a crime of passion.

We name Ambassador Gáspár, as Hungarian Ambassador to Borinsa.
(Image):
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

Please name an ambassador to our nation, and post a pic of the ambassador if possible, your ambassador to our nation may present his or hers pics, views, comments and diplomatic credentials.

(Image):
Hungarian Minister of Education and Human Resources, Miklós Kásler:

We thank Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender studies as a useless leftist class, we banned gender studies in Hungary as the classes were nothing more than a bunch of leftist minds sitting around discussing how to be sensitive to male, female, and artificially created genders, and as a waste of taxpayers money $.

Certain gender related issues are taught in Psychiatry and Councilor studies for Psychiatrists and Councilors to help sic and depraved individuals in need of help, not leftist minds with taxpayers money $, our critics say that we are not being sensitive, fair and democratic to all kinds of genders, even though their are only two real kinds of natural genders, male and female like God created, and they say our education system grants have to be repayed $ by the students, thus not a waste of tax payers money $, but the money $ still needs to be raised and spent $, and repaying the money $ takes time and years, while affecting taxpayers at taxpayers expense $, while not producing any value $ to our economy.

We don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stats based on RW Population when we need to if we need to.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1011568

(Image):
Protect our Nation.
Hungary for the Hungarians, Europe for Europeans.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
Right Wing Fidesz KDNP Christian Social Democratic Party.
Hungarian Council of Ministers.
Democratic Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.


Thanks for the congratulations, I'd be happy to accept the free trade agreement but I should poll the people first, they'll probably say yes.

User avatar
Borinsa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Borinsa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Budapest Hungary wrote:(Image):
Hungarian Péter Szijjártó
Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Relations and Trade.

We congratulate and support Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender study's as a useless leftist class, as we share many economic, political and catholic social cultural values, we wish to establish close, economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations with Borinsa.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets, increasing exports and imports from both our nations, and an online business visa registry system, to make it easier for both of our nations businessman and businesswomen to enter and leave our nations when their business interests require it, a good deal, a great deal, nation to nation, rather than international organization to international organization.

But the business visa registry system must include updated police security reports, in case a business man or business women gets compromised, blackmailed, or commits a crime of passion.

We name Ambassador Gáspár, as Hungarian Ambassador to Borinsa.
(Image):
Ambassador Gáspár, as Budapest Hungary's Ambassador to Borinsa, we hope and trust you will accept our nation's economic, political, cultural and tourist diplomatic relations, we estimate your nation can receive and welcome 11 000 Hungarian tourists during 2019.

Please name an ambassador to our nation, and post a pic of the ambassador if possible, your ambassador to our nation may present his or hers pics, views, comments and diplomatic credentials.

(Image):
Hungarian Minister of Education and Human Resources, Miklós Kásler:

We thank Borinsa for following our lead in banning gender studies as a useless leftist class, we banned gender studies in Hungary as the classes were nothing more than a bunch of leftist minds sitting around discussing how to be sensitive to male, female, and artificially created genders, and as a waste of taxpayers money $.

Certain gender related issues are taught in Psychiatry and Councilor studies for Psychiatrists and Councilors to help sic and depraved individuals in need of help, not leftist minds with taxpayers money $, our critics say that we are not being sensitive, fair and democratic to all kinds of genders, even though their are only two real kinds of natural genders, male and female like God created, and they say our education system grants have to be repayed $ by the students, thus not a waste of tax payers money $, but the money $ still needs to be raised and spent $, and repaying the money $ takes time and years, while affecting taxpayers at taxpayers expense $, while not producing any value $ to our economy.

We don't use NS Stats, we hate NS Stats, but we will index RW Stats to NS Stats based on RW Population when we need to if we need to.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1011568

(Image):
Protect our Nation.
Hungary for the Hungarians, Europe for Europeans.
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán.
Right Wing Fidesz KDNP Christian Social Democratic Party.
Hungarian Council of Ministers.
Democratic Kingdom Republic of Budapest Hungary.


And while we wait for the poll to finish, Ive already shifted Hungary to class A in tourism for Borinsa so it would not be as expensive to get into the country.


Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Great New England Confederation

Remove ads