NATION

PASSWORD

A Duchess in the Desert (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:53 pm

AHSCA wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:Jamkiya smiled, supressing a giggle.
"Indeed, that's her expertise.", he said, a laugh in his voice. "And I'm sure, that they'd make a good crew as well, given time and experience. I think, though, that Amina is more inclined to the dry shore then to the seas. Jabal is one of Kyrenaia's corn chambers, after all." He sighed. "He, on the other hand... he's most likely already sketching her in his head."


"huh interesting." She nodded along moving to the steps too. "Yeah not everyone is so graceful to take to the seas. My papa he gets really sea sick. My mother and sister are the real mariners of the family. Well my mother not as much but she handles her own on the rough and tumbling oceans. Ah if I'm getting kind of carried just let me know it's so much a part of islander life is sea talk we tend to forget not everyone cares as much"

Kyrenaia wrote:The Grand Vizier was, for a moment, surprised, then his beard moved to indicate a smile.
"I would be honoured, Marcella-Khana, but I have to warn you - I've been a fast and secure dancer when I was of your age!", he said and shrugged, giving his cane to Dschamilla, before offering his arms to Marcella to link it. "Sadly, not much of that is left, but we'll see, what we can scrape together, won't we?"
Not much time was left before the next dance began, but one could see Mahmut by the band, having a few words with them, the conductor and the singer nodding.
The old Grand Vizier, meanwhile, noted how tired Marcella looked.


"I'm sure you'll do just fine with me. Let's enjoy a nice dance together." She gracefully lead him onto the dance floor to begin.


Al-Zahir nodded.
"Yes, let's.", he said as they arrived on the dance floor, the band was nearly ready. With strong, but old hands, he moved themselves into the position, an appropriate distance between them, looking into her eyes. "If I know my nephew right, he has a plan. An awfully flawed plan, but a plan nonetheless."
He smiled.
"Gods, I was once like that as well.", he added.
And then, the music started, an old song sung by Elle Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong in the original, April in Paris, more slow Blues then Jazz, but still a beautiful song. Armstrong's parts were sung by the conductor, who had a surprisingly deep baritone.
Looking around at the other couples, one could see Tarek and Amina dancing close together, with the Princess slowly loosing her nervousness, enjoying the dance. Mahmut and Fadia danced a bit closer then his Uncle and her big sister, but still appropriate amongst close friends.
Captain Jamkiya and Gisella danced close together, the man showing her a few tricks for Blues dances as they went along, smiling at her.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Kyrenaia wrote:Al-Zahir nodded.
"Yes, let's.", he said as they arrived on the dance floor, the band was nearly ready. With strong, but old hands, he moved themselves into the position, an appropriate distance between them, looking into her eyes. "If I know my nephew right, he has a plan. An awfully flawed plan, but a plan nonetheless."
He smiled.
"Gods, I was once like that as well.", he added.
And then, the music started, an old song sung by Elle Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong in the original, April in Paris, more slow Blues then Jazz, but still a beautiful song. Armstrong's parts were sung by the conductor, who had a surprisingly deep baritone.
Looking around at the other couples, one could see Tarek and Amina dancing close together, with the Princess slowly loosing her nervousness, enjoying the dance. Mahmut and Fadia danced a bit closer then his Uncle and her big sister, but still appropriate amongst close friends.
Captain Jamkiya and Gisella danced close together, the man showing her a few tricks for Blues dances as they went along, smiling at her.


"Nice to reminisce of happier times I imagine?" she shared in the slow dance steps minding each one, counting them when she needed. "It must be very nice." Though she dare not really ask further, he seemed like a nice man but she was anxious to break away from the party to find Aurelia again.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 am

AHSCA wrote:"Nice to reminisce of happier times I imagine?" she shared in the slow dance steps minding each one, counting them when she needed. "It must be very nice." Though she dare not really ask further, he seemed like a nice man but she was anxious to break away from the party to find Aurelia again.


"Yes, indeed.", he said and smiled, happy that they were playing a slow song and that his dance partner had his age in mind, "You'll get there one day. And you will have a young Prince in your arms, reminiscing about the Grand Old Days yourself, while he isn't fully with you as well."
He smiled, placating her with a nod.
"Don't worry, I fully understand.", he said and enjoyed the dance, "People frequently doubt it, but I have been in love and young long ago, too... with Mahmut's Aunt, actually."
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:47 pm

"Well maybe for me not so much a Prince but a Princess if you get what I mean." she cleared her throat a bit maybe at times she could be a bit to candid with how she approached herself. But anyway best not to dwell on it as she continued to move in rhythm with the music. "His aunt you say? Unrequited love?"
Last edited by AHSCA on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 am

AHSCA wrote:"Well maybe for me not so much a Prince but a Princess if you get what I mean." she cleared her throat a bit maybe at times she could be a bit to candid with how she approached herself. But anyway best not to dwell on it as she continued to move in rhythm with the music. "His aunt you say? Unrequited love?"


"Oh, very much requited.", the old Grand Vizier said, still smiling from her little confession - he was too old to get upset about her preferences and quite honestly, they were her preferences and not his. He just hoped for Aurelia's sake. "We were even married... but this story has no happy end. Now I'm an old man, hiding my wrinckles under a beard, while in my heart, she is still young and beautiful, as is our child." He gave a little laugh. "I doubt, that she would recognize me nowadays!"
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:29 am

Kyrenaia wrote:"Oh, very much requited.", the old Grand Vizier said, still smiling from her little confession - he was too old to get upset about her preferences and quite honestly, they were her preferences and not his. He just hoped for Aurelia's sake. "We were even married... but this story has no happy end. Now I'm an old man, hiding my wrinckles under a beard, while in my heart, she is still young and beautiful, as is our child." He gave a little laugh. "I doubt, that she would recognize me nowadays!"


"Ah I'm sorry to hear that. I hope at least you both found a little happiness." she sighed a bit melancholy for the old man but continued on with the dance. She had been there before she only could hope it wouldn't be again.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:53 am

AHSCA wrote:"Ah I'm sorry to hear that. I hope at least you both found a little happiness." she sighed a bit melancholy for the old man but continued on with the dance. She had been there before she only could hope it wouldn't be again.


"In Mahmut.", he said with a nod, "He is a wonderful boy... reminds me a lot of his Father, when he was that age. I raise him as if he was my own son and I would dare to say, that I did a pretty good job so far."
It was around that time, that the song came to an end, the Grand Vizier stopping as well.
A bit shaky on his feet, he made a step back and bowed his head, bringing Marcella's hand up to his lips, breathing a kiss on it - due to the beard, it must tickled, he thought with a smile. Many of the women he danced with said so, even before he became an old sod.
"Thank you for the dance.", he said and looked into her eyes, "May your evening be blessed, Marcella-Khana."
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 am

"He is a good boy indeed." She finished her steps with the kindly old man and allowed him to give a parting kiss on her hand. "It was my pleasure. I wish the same for you this fine night." Gathering her skirts she parted his company and made a b-ling out through the crowds to rendezvous up with Aurelia out in the gardens. Her face was a glow with the shade of red from fondness of her and anticipating just seeing her again was exciting enough to get her blood flowing and allow her second wind.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:20 pm

AHSCA wrote:"He is a good boy indeed." She finished her steps with the kindly old man and allowed him to give a parting kiss on her hand. "It was my pleasure. I wish the same for you this fine night." Gathering her skirts she parted his company and made a b-ling out through the crowds to rendezvous up with Aurelia out in the gardens. Her face was a glow with the shade of red from fondness of her and anticipating just seeing her again was exciting enough to get her blood flowing and allow her second wind.


Al-Zahir watched her departure with a small laugh as Dschamilla came to him, his cane in hand. He took it thankfully, leaning on it and looking into her eyes. "Being young again... and in love...", he said and silently laughed to himself, especially as Dschamilla blushed herself, especially since there was someone, who she liked very much, a young man from abroad. "Come. I need to give my nephew a piece of my mind!"

Meanwhile, if Marcella always took the left turns as instructed, she would arrive at the White Rose Garden.
By breeding and careful work, this garden was filled with bushes bearing white roses, traditionally a symbol for innocence, through which a small gravel path led. Nestled between two wings of the Palace, this garden of roughly the size of an ice hockey field laid between two living quarters, one of which was currently empty, the other belonging to Aurelia herself. Her quarters were literally a stone's throw away.
In its centre, a small white garden table stood, with a few garden chairs around it, hidden behind the rose bushes, with short, deep green grass around it. A few snacks were on it, but not snacks for humans, as at the feet of one of the chairs, a canine sat.
It was a light-brown and white furred animal, large even when lying down, with a long, beige tail, which was well cared for, as was the animal itself. His blue eyes would sparkle with intelligence and mischief, should they be open, but as he had his head rest in the lap of the chair's occupant, he had it closed.
Softly, Aurelia stroked the head of the canine, scratching him even behind his ears which elicted a deep growl of comfort from the animal.
She looked deep in thought, the only source of light being the moon, casting a silver light onto her. She still wore the dress. Sadly, the stars were not shining, mostly because the light pollution of Utica was too strong, but it would be easy to imagine them there.
No other person, not even a handmaiden, was closeby.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Marcella weaved and bobbed and found herself outside at last. She did feel a little bad for dodging out without at least one last acknowledgement to the Sultana but hopefully Her Majesty would be understanding. The lovely garden of splendor in the evening light punctuated by the moonlight. There Aurelia was, she practically beamed in the silvery light. She cleared her throat and made her calm casual stroll and in a playful manner spoke up "Uuuh pardon me, Madam. But I'm looking for a certain fine lady. I believe she goes by the name Aurelia." she got close up to Aurelia, sporting an ear to ear grin. It was just the two of them out in this garden, things couldn't be more perfect this evening. She continued, "I was told I might find her out here? in this garden?" She giggled a bit.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm

AHSCA wrote:Marcella weaved and bobbed and found herself outside at last. She did feel a little bad for dodging out without at least one last acknowledgement to the Sultana but hopefully Her Majesty would be understanding. The lovely garden of splendor in the evening light punctuated by the moonlight. There Aurelia was, she practically beamed in the silvery light. She cleared her throat and made her calm casual stroll and in a playful manner spoke up "Uuuh pardon me, Madam. But I'm looking for a certain fine lady. I believe she goes by the name Aurelia." she got close up to Aurelia, sporting an ear to ear grin. It was just the two of them out in this garden, things couldn't be more perfect this evening. She continued, "I was told I might find her out here? in this garden?" She giggled a bit.


The Sand Wolf's eyes opened, as the person approached, but he did not move and when Marcella spoke up, Aurelia grinned, supressing a giggle.
"Hm...", Aurelia made, grinning as well as she played along, "I know, that her quarters are nearby, but I haven't seen her... maybe this fine gentleman knows more? I believe, that he is well-acquainted with that Miss Aurelia."
The Sand Wolf gave her a look that basically screamed ...seriously...? before he lifted his head and moved a bit, sniffing the ground. He, of course, knew his Mistress' scent and even with her sitting right there, he knew that game like the back of his paw.
And, with her scent in his nose everywhere, he mimed a search, even rounding Marcella once - giving her a look, sniffing her up and down - before he returned back to the sitting woman and cocking his head.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm

"Why dear Madam, based it would seem you are the lady I'm seeking this evening." She laughed "It would appear you've been identified." She took both Aurelia's hands into her own. "And what a lovely vision of beauty you are this evening. I know i've seen you most of the night but the moon especially accents you in ways the lights inside just don't."
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 pm

AHSCA wrote:"Why dear Madam, based it would seem you are the lady I'm seeking this evening." She laughed "It would appear you've been identified." She took both Aurelia's hands into her own. "And what a lovely vision of beauty you are this evening. I know i've seen you most of the night but the moon especially accents you in ways the lights inside just don't."


Aurelia was silent for time, deeply gazing in Marcella's eyes.
"Mere words can not express your beauty.", she said and rose, the hand still entwined. "Nothing can be close to that... under Manat's Guiding Light, when the Threads of Life are weaved into the Tapestry, She will look back onto this moment, onto this sight, and think Her work to be inssuficient in depicting your beauty, both your beauty on the outside and on the inside."
A few beats passed.
"I'm honestly not good at this.", Aurelia admitted in a whisper.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Marcella stared back both just locked in each other's gaze. "It's okay. You don't need to be good you just need to be you. That's all I can ask for." she smiled and stroked Aurelia's cheek with one hand. "Just be you."
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 pm

AHSCA wrote:Marcella stared back both just locked in each other's gaze. "It's okay. You don't need to be good you just need to be you. That's all I can ask for." she smiled and stroked Aurelia's cheek with one hand. "Just be you."


Aurelia leaned into the stroking, nuzzled the hand, a loving, blissful smile on her lips.
"I'll try.", she said...
And a fear welled up in her: What if Marcella didn't like her being herself? An unprincessy Princess, intelligent, sometimes snarky, independend and strong? Her father's words about her not being a damsel, but a girl, that would liberate herself, sock the hero and introduce the Big Bad to Blunt Force Trauma, rang in her head... but then, Marcella and her had been getting along so wonderfully, they both loved the seas, sailing, they both loved to dance and... the fear was only reinforced by another fear.
The fear to loose those, who she loved, not to shot and shell, but to them being disgusted by her and her leanings and... it must show in her eyes, she thought and closed them, leaning further into the hand.
And Aurelia was afraid.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Marcella also grew nervous suddenly with Aurelia's eyes changing expression she could be read something was troubling her. Maybe she was coming on too strong? Maybe not strong enough? Aurelia was great but a little complicated emotionally for Marcella who rather saw things rather simply. It was something she actually found really interesting about her; she seemed as wild as a sea, relatively calm then suddenly rough and stormy. What to do? Well might as well go for broke, she planted a firm kiss on her. She held it as long as Aurelia would let her, they were alone out here and there was no judging eyes for either of them to worry about.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:13 pm

AHSCA wrote:Marcella also grew nervous suddenly with Aurelia's eyes changing expression she could be read something was troubling her. Maybe she was coming on too strong? Maybe not strong enough? Aurelia was great but a little complicated emotionally for Marcella who rather saw things rather simply. It was something she actually found really interesting about her; she seemed as wild as a sea, relatively calm then suddenly rough and stormy. What to do? Well might as well go for broke, she planted a firm kiss on her. She held it as long as Aurelia would let her, they were alone out here and there was no judging eyes for either of them to worry about.


When Aurelia felt Marcella kissing her, she practically melted into the other woman.
There was no pair of eyes, which would judge them, there were no troubles or people closeby. The Sand Wolf, Aurelia's confidant since her most troubling time, had been posted as a guard, he would alert them, if someone came. And he smelled how his Mistress' scent had slightly changed.
She was happy, her scent, only discernable for the fine nose of a canine, said.
It was a kiss Aurelia would never forget, whether or not it lasted for seconds or minutes or centuries, but this one kiss... an anchor, in the stormy seas of her emotions... but there was a cliff approaching. Cliff Marcella - was it a dangerous cliff or was it a good cliff?
A siren's song in the back of her head wanted her to go full sails ahead, but her forefront wanted her to stay cautious... and as their lips and tongues were caught in an intricate dance, Aurelia decided one thing: The siren's made the better offer.
And she, too, went for broke.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 pm

It felt like Aurelia began to relax a little and embrace Marcella's kiss to her. How sweet and sultry it was between them sharing this beautiful special moment between them. It was taking all her own will though to keep it at just kissing and not get too crazy. It may be secluded but still things had to stay a little tame between the two noble women. Eventually Marcella made the gentle break off. "Nothing short of perfect if you ask me."
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 pm

AHSCA wrote:It felt like Aurelia began to relax a little and embrace Marcella's kiss to her. How sweet and sultry it was between them sharing this beautiful special moment between them. It was taking all her own will though to keep it at just kissing and not get too crazy. It may be secluded but still things had to stay a little tame between the two noble women. Eventually Marcella made the gentle break off. "Nothing short of perfect if you ask me."


Aurelia smiled, rueing, but understanding the need to keep it tamer then she would quite honestly like...
...this was a garden, after all.
And so, she offered, nervousness in her eyes and voice: "My quarters really are nearby, if you want..."
...we'd be more private there., went unsaid, as did what she said by a sparkle in her eyes: She had loved the kiss, she loved Marcella, she wanted to have her close, kissing like that and crazier for the rest of the night or talking or just leaning against each other and saying nothing, not a Princess and a Duchess, but two young women.
She wanted to have Marcella close not only for the rest of the night, though, she wanted her for longer.
She wanted to conquer the wall around her heart and soul and she wanted to do it with Marcella - not using her, but with her.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Marcella blushed but still smiling. "If you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting, My Dear Princess?" She took her by the hands again "Then yes, I would very much love to. I think we've partied plenty so now is a little us time." she was eagerly awaiting Aurelia's response hoping she hadn't misread what she just implied but it seemed pretty clear the two were going to retreat to a more comfortable place to enjoy a little more one-on-one time.
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:41 pm

AHSCA wrote:Marcella blushed but still smiling. "If you are suggesting what I think you are suggesting, My Dear Princess?" She took her by the hands again "Then yes, I would very much love to. I think we've partied plenty so now is a little us time." she was eagerly awaiting Aurelia's response hoping she hadn't misread what she just implied but it seemed pretty clear the two were going to retreat to a more comfortable place to enjoy a little more one-on-one time.


"Unless we have a horrible case of miscommunication, I am suggesting, what you think you are suggesting.", Aurelia replied, some of her nervousness leaving her eyes being replaced with playfulness. Some nervousness remained - she had never done this with someone she felt like this. "Come. Aldhiyb." The last was directed at the canine, who perked up. Aurelia pointed at a door, commanding: "Kaeb , lilharasat."
The Sand Wolf led them as Aurelia offered to link arms with Marcella, explaining: "Aldhiyb, my Sand Wolf. He is a fine lad... he helped me, when I was lost with nowhere to go without understanding, that he did it. And now, he understands... I believe, that he accepted you as well."
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:45 pm

"Hehehe, I think we are on the same wave lengths." she whispered the deeds into her ears just to confirm. "Aldhiyb, such a fine name. Glad he has accepted me." she walked with Aurelia hand in hand to be guided to her quarters. "It's good to have someone you can depend on."
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 pm

AHSCA wrote:"Hehehe, I think we are on the same wave lengths." she whispered the deeds into her ears just to confirm. "Aldhiyb, such a fine name. Glad he has accepted me." she walked with Aurelia hand in hand to be guided to her quarters. "It's good to have someone you can depend on."


"He's also very good for snuggles.", Aurelia added with a grin and a wink.
And with that, they were at the door, at which the Sand Wolf took up a guard position with the same dedication as a man of the Tabardariyya, his head held high. It was the only entrance, safe for the windows.
The door was simple and white, set into the wall as if it was the most natural thing in the world, Aurelia opening the door to reveal a small reception room slash living room crossover, which held a low table typical for Kyrenaia, sitting cushions around it, a kitchenette in the corner. There were a TV set with a DVD Player hooked up to it, as well as a small collection of DVDs, along one wall, right in the middle between two doors, one which was slightly ajar and led into a small study, the other of which led into a bathroom. Two other doors went off as well, one into Aurelia's bedroom, the other into her storage room.
A beautiful, yet actually quite cheap carpet covered the floor, a few old dirt stains telling the story as to why it was a cheap carpet, a few windows looked out into the garden they had just left and gave a pretty view of it.
Two mannequins stood lined up to one wall as well, dressed in armour, one the Selkie-Armour Marcella should recognize from the morning, the other in a Kyrenaian set of lamellar.
One should also mention, that it was a bit messy: The table was home to quite a few schoolbooks, notebooks and a laptop used for work, the DVD shelf was in disarray, as if someone grabbed movies and put them back in without much care, there was a dress slung over one mannequin's arm (the same arm also having the hand on the handle of a rather large sabre), but nowhere was one speck of dirt.
Aurelia smiled a bit nervously. "Sorry about the mess...", she whispered.
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
AHSCA
Minister
 
Posts: 3475
Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby AHSCA » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:16 pm

The room was fancy and decked out even more lavish than what Marcella would expect. She was used to pretty simplistic things just how she was raised in her "cloistered" island life. The TV set and the many DVDs really caught her eyes as shockingly she'd never really seen one before along with a few technical gadgets and gizmos she was rather unfamiliar with. "Mess, oh hardly it's quite cozy! Shows lived in and comfy for you. These are very interesting." She regarded the many DVDs that lined the shelves and other items that were rather foreign to her. "It's wonderful."
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1607
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm

AHSCA wrote:The room was fancy and decked out even more lavish than what Marcella would expect. She was used to pretty simplistic things just how she was raised in her "cloistered" island life. The TV set and the many DVDs really caught her eyes as shockingly she'd never really seen one before along with a few technical gadgets and gizmos she was rather unfamiliar with. "Mess, oh hardly it's quite cozy! Shows lived in and comfy for you. These are very interesting." She regarded the many DVDs that lined the shelves and other items that were rather foreign to her. "It's wonderful."


Aurelia smiled at her friend's... girlfriend's excitement... and reached behind her back, where there was the zipper closing up her dress. It was still a beautiful one, cobalt-blue and with a deep v-neck, hinting at her curves, but it also robbed her the air to breath.
Around waist-height, she found the zipper, her open back doing little to enhance its length.
Marcella would surely be able to hear the sound of a zipper being opened, the Kyrenaian Princess thought. Aurelia smiled a bit coyly, as the sound came about, the dress finally giving way for room to breath.
"Do you wanna sit anywhere?", she asked Marcella, still dressed, but with the back-zipper open.
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AHSCA, Cartoonia, Extinctionism, Mervay, N Korean, San Montagna

Remove ads