NATION

PASSWORD

The 9th UCR Student Exchange in Bucharest, Ruthenia (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New republic of reee
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New republic of reee » Sun May 28, 2017 8:53 am

Grimora wrote:
Esguerra wrote:"Oh! This? Uhmmm... Ummm... No! Uhhh... This is just the latest release of uh... Mr. Fapston, right Mr. Fapston!", he said as he escaped guilt. "Right Erik?", As he winked at Erik to help him escape guilt.

"It better be Mr. Fapston, or else!"

"Good sir Mr.Fapston, is still an X rated magazine, it is better off just admitting it and come off clean." Malik says without a care in the world to the boys

Brabantum
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Sun May 28, 2017 9:34 am

New republic of reee wrote:
Grimora wrote:"It better be Mr. Fapston, or else!"

"Good sir Mr.Fapston, is still an X rated magazine, it is better off just admitting it and come off clean." Malik says without a care in the world to the boys

Erik just sat there, looking at the conversation playing out in front of him. He wasn't used to this openness with strangers.
"Uhm. Yeah. I've been wondering, are we supposed to register ourselves anywhere?"
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachtani? Is this truly the end of man?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Novus Cascadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Cascadia » Sun May 28, 2017 11:20 am

Brabantum wrote:
New republic of reee wrote:"Good sir Mr.Fapston, is still an X rated magazine, it is better off just admitting it and come off clean." Malik says without a care in the world to the boys

Erik just sat there, looking at the conversation playing out in front of him. He wasn't used to this openness with strangers.
"Uhm. Yeah. I've been wondering, are we supposed to register ourselves anywhere?"

"Well no there isn't realy anywhere to do that. We are just all waiting for our room assignments and that is when you register your self I think to get your room key." Xander said after being weirded out about what the interrupting dingus said.

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Sun May 28, 2017 11:30 am

Novus Cascadia wrote:
Brabantum wrote:Erik just sat there, looking at the conversation playing out in front of him. He wasn't used to this openness with strangers.

"Well no there isn't realy anywhere to do that. We are just all waiting for our room assignments and that is when you register your self I think to get your room key." Xander said after being weirded out about what the interrupting dingus said.

"Nice. Nice..."
Erik took it onto himself to wait until further development was made. He took out his phone to see the time.
"Verdomme. Is't al zo laat", he mumbled to himself.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Kuningriik
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuningriik » Sun May 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Just what I need to be; late Elise thought to herself as the "Air New England" jet landed in Bucharest Airport. Thank God I chose to ship my luggage through conventional shipping- at least it's already here. She hefted her backpack and disembarked. To her surprise, a Ruthenian official associated with the university was still at the terminal. A boy with dark hair from the same flight had already rendezvoused with him. "Hello," she said. "If you don't speak english than I'm screwed, but I'm Elise. I'm from New England, and I am with the Student Exchange program. A computer outage in my home country delayed my (and Alex's) flight for a couple days, but I'm here now." She managed a half-smile.

Kuningriik
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuningriik » Sun May 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Alex Windsor stepped off the plane with his luggage and looked around. Seeing Ruthenian officials at the terminal exit, he walked over. "Greetings," he said in Ruthenian. "I am Alex Windsor, and I am an exchange student attending the University of Bucharest this year. A particularly bad computer outage grounded all flights in New England for a couple of days, so I apologize for my tardiness. I hope it will not be an inhibitor to my stay in your fine city." He extended his hand.

Esguerra
Lobbyist

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Esguerra » Sun May 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Grimora wrote:"It better be Mr. Fapston, or else!"

"Fine... It is an adult mag.... By the way, I'm Andrei Cheng, representative of Esguerra. I'll ask you this. Do royalties have a naughty dirty and erotic side?", he said.

Grimora
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grimora » Sun May 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Esguerra wrote:
New republic of reee wrote:"Good sir Mr.Fapston, is still an X rated magazine, it is better off just admitting it and come off clean." Malik says without a care in the world to the boys

"Fine... It is an adult mag.... By the way, I'm Andrei Cheng, representative of Esguerra. I'll ask you this. Do royalties have a naughty dirty and erotic side?", he said.

"Oh, shut up!", she said. "Stop asking him questions like that!", she said. Annika obviously have feelings for the Prince. "So Babe, I mean! Uhhh... Mr. Hottie... No! Uhmmm.... Mr. Malik! Shall we go to a nearby café?".

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Sitting around the university, waiting, Erik couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Perhaps he missed something. He was asleep during the flight, and maybe he was called. He checked his phone. No missed calls, only a text from one of his friends. He sighed. It only now got onto him that he had indeed landed in a very exciting situation.
He looked at the group of students in the area. They were probably just as clueless as him. After all, this was and still is Bucharest. None of them were from here. At least, he wasn't. Seeing how his only option seemed to be to wait, he did. He could still check Sawit and Nationcountries, so there wasn't ready anything to worry about.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Esguerra
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Esguerra » Sun May 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Brabantum wrote:Sitting around the university, waiting, Erik couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Perhaps he missed something. He was asleep during the flight, and maybe he was called. He checked his phone. No missed calls, only a text from one of his friends. He sighed. It only now got onto him that he had indeed landed in a very exciting situation.
He looked at the group of students in the area. They were probably just as clueless as him. After all, this was and still is Bucharest. None of them were from here. At least, he wasn't. Seeing how his only option seemed to be to wait, he did. He could still check Sawit and Nationcountries, so there wasn't ready anything to worry about.

In a distance, Andrei spotted Erik sitting on a bench, he said "Scheint ein wenig einsam, was stört dich?", Andrei said. "You need to cheer up man! You gotta try have some fun like reading adult magazines, partying, sports, I mean, man! There's a lot to enjoy out there perhaps i should bring you to an arcade. Come with me! I'll be more than happy if you go with me!!!", he exclaimed.

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 am

Esguerra wrote:
Brabantum wrote:Sitting around the university, waiting, Erik couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Perhaps he missed something. He was asleep during the flight, and maybe he was called. He checked his phone. No missed calls, only a text from one of his friends. He sighed. It only now got onto him that he had indeed landed in a very exciting situation.

In a distance, Andrei spotted Erik sitting on a bench, he said "Scheint ein wenig einsam, was stört dich?", Andrei said. "You need to cheer up man! You gotta try have some fun like reading adult magazines, partying, sports, I mean, man! There's a lot to enjoy out there perhaps i should bring you to an arcade. Come with me! I'll be more than happy if you go with me!!!", he exclaimed.

Erik looked up at Andrei. Putting his phone away, he stood up.
" Y'know. You're right. If i'm just gonna be sitting here, what good will my stay here have had?
I must ask you, are you by any chance a local?"

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

New republic of reee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New republic of reee » Mon May 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Grimora wrote:
Esguerra wrote:"Fine... It is an adult mag.... By the way, I'm Andrei Cheng, representative of Esguerra. I'll ask you this. Do royalties have a naughty dirty and erotic side?", he said.

"Oh, shut up!", she said. "Stop asking him questions like that!", she said. Annika obviously have feelings for the Prince. "So Babe, I mean! Uhhh... Mr. Hottie... No! Uhmmm.... Mr. Malik! Shall we go to a nearby café?".

"Ofcourse, the trip has had me a little bit parched. Are you good gentelmen care to join us? I will pay for it"

New republic of reee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New republic of reee » Mon May 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Esguerra wrote:

"That is obvious, we are humams with carnal needs mister Andrei. We are not walking saints on the earth."

Novus Cascadia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Cascadia » Mon May 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Grimora wrote:"Oh, shut up!", she said. "Stop asking him questions like that!", she said. Annika obviously have feelings for the Prince. "So Babe, I mean! Uhhh... Mr. Hottie... No! Uhmmm.... Mr. Malik! Shall we go to a nearby café?".

"Ofcourse, the trip has had me a little bit parched. Are you good gentelmen care to join us? I will pay for it"

"If you are buying then I would like to come along and get a London Fog."
Last edited by Novus Cascadia on Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kuningriik
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuningriik » Mon May 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Kuningriik wrote:Alex Windsor stepped off the plane with his luggage and looked around. Seeing Ruthenian officials at the terminal exit, he walked over. "Greetings," he said in Ruthenian. "I am Alex Windsor, and I am an exchange student attending the University of Bucharest this year. A particularly bad computer outage grounded all flights in New England for a couple of days, so I apologize for my tardiness. I hope it will not be an inhibitor to my stay in your fine city." He extended his hand.

Elise and Alex finally arrive at the university. Well– I'm here, Elise thought to herself, entering the main pavilion. I hope some of the other students are here, so I could feel like less of an outsider.

Alex thought, What if I go to a cafe? Surely I can find some fellow students there.

They go to the cafe where students from Grimora and Cascadia are.

The two enter, and order coffee. They don't drink alcohol, and they still don't know each other exist.

Esguerra
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Esguerra » Mon May 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Brabantum wrote:
Esguerra wrote:In a distance, Andrei spotted Erik sitting on a bench, he said "Scheint ein wenig einsam, was stört dich?", Andrei said. "You need to cheer up man! You gotta try have some fun like reading adult magazines, partying, sports, I mean, man! There's a lot to enjoy out there perhaps i should bring you to an arcade. Come with me! I'll be more than happy if you go with me!!!", he exclaimed.

Erik looked up at Andrei. Putting his phone away, he stood up.
" Y'know. You're right. If i'm just gonna be sitting here, what good will my stay here have had?

"Now that's what I am talking about! Umm... No... Not a single percent..."

Grimora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grimora » Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Novus Cascadia wrote:
New republic of reee wrote:"Ofcourse, the trip has had me a little bit parched. Are you good gentelmen care to join us? I will pay for it"

"If you are buying then I would like to come along and get a London Fog."

"Ok... So it's set... We'll now go and enjoy quality time in Bucharest!"

Grimora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grimora » Mon May 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Kuningriik wrote:
Kuningriik wrote:Alex Windsor stepped off the plane with his luggage and looked around. Seeing Ruthenian officials at the terminal exit, he walked over. "Greetings," he said in Ruthenian. "I am Alex Windsor, and I am an exchange student attending the University of Bucharest this year. A particularly bad computer outage grounded all flights in New England for a couple of days, so I apologize for my tardiness. I hope it will not be an inhibitor to my stay in your fine city." He extended his hand.

Elise and Alex finally arrive at the university. Well– I'm here, Elise thought to herself, entering the main pavilion. I hope some of the other students are here, so I could feel like less of an outsider.

Alex thought, What if I go to a cafe? Surely I can find some fellow students there.

The two enter, and order coffee. They don't drink alcohol, and they still don't know each other exist.

Annika noticed two fine people entered at the cafe. She thought they are also students that are part of the exchange program. "Excuse me? If I may ask, are you part of the Exchange Student Program?", she said.

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Tue May 30, 2017 9:55 am

Esguerra wrote:
Brabantum wrote:Erik looked up at Andrei. Putting his phone away, he stood up.

"Now that's what I am talking about! Umm... No... Not a single percent..."

"Oh alright. I'm here for an international student exchange. And you?"
Erik was curious. If he was another student, maybe he'd have any idea as to what to do. And if he was, who's to say he wasn't late like Erik?

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Stahlrahm
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahlrahm » Tue May 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Bucharest University
As a move to make all newcomers to the University feel at home, the University is allowing the Cafeteria to allow students to order food that reminds them of home,
whether they're foreign or local. This is a move decided by the Dean to allow students to easier feel more at home and less anxious about attending a University for the first time, especially in a foreign nation.

Newcomers to the University, may also notice an announcement stating a call of the National Anthem and Pledge in an hour to show support for troops preparing for war against Poland and Belarus. Foreign students while not forced to give either, are encouraged to at least show respect with a Salute or hand over their heart during both. There's attendees across the campus willing to help students with problems and questions as well.

Kuningriik
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

SE

Postby Kuningriik » Tue May 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Grimora wrote:
Kuningriik wrote:Elise and Alex finally arrive at the university. Well– I'm here, Elise thought to herself, entering the main pavilion. I hope some of the other students are here, so I could feel like less of an outsider.

Annika noticed two fine people entered at the cafe. She thought they are also students that are part of the exchange program. "Excuse me? If I may ask, are you part of the Exchange Student Program?", she said.

Alex and Elise see the woman. "Yes," they both said, before looking at one another, realizing they were both students as well. "I'm Elise Wycliffe," Elise said, extending her hand. "I'm Alex Windsor," Alex said. "We're student exchange students from New England."

Esguerra
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Esguerra » Tue May 30, 2017 11:37 pm

Brabantum wrote:
Esguerra wrote:"Now that's what I am talking about! Umm... No... Not a single percent..."

"Oh alright. I'm here for an international student exchange. And you?"
Erik was curious. If he was another student, maybe he'd have any idea as to what to do. And if he was, who's to say he wasn't late like Erik?

"I'm actually here for the same purpose." Andrei was thinking what actually could be the outcome of this program. "I actually volunteered to join this program, it is because I want to meet new friends, besides I want to have friends because back in Esguerra the people hate me because I'm so perverted.", he said. Andrei totally volunteered to escape depression.

Grimora
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grimora » Tue May 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Kuningriik wrote:
Grimora wrote:Annika noticed two fine people entered at the cafe. She thought they are also students that are part of the exchange program. "Excuse me? If I may ask, are you part of the Exchange Student Program?", she said.

Alex and Elise see the woman. "Yes," they both said, before looking at one another, realizing they were both students as well. "I'm Elise Wycliffe," Elise said, extending her hand. "I'm Alex Windsor," Alex said. "We're student exchange students from New England."

Annika shook hands with Elise. Annika ignored Alex. "So Elise, do you play volleyball?", she said excitedly. "Oh, and Alex, are you fond of desserts? I can treat the four of you.", she said as she looked at Malik and her Cascadian Friend.

Brabantum
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Brabantum » Wed May 31, 2017 4:58 am

Esguerra wrote:
Brabantum wrote:"Oh alright. I'm here for an international student exchange. And you?"

"I'm actually here for the same purpose." Andrei was thinking what actually could be the outcome of this program. "I actually volunteered to join this program, it is because I want to meet new friends, besides I want to have friends because back in Esguerra the people hate me because I'm so perverted.", he said. Andrei totally volunteered to escape depression.

"Oh. That's interesting."
He extended his hand.
"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Erik Albrecht Uteni van Broekzele. I'm a Brabantian student."

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

New republic of reee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New republic of reee » Wed May 31, 2017 7:44 pm

Grimora wrote:
Kuningriik wrote:

Annika shook hands with Elise. Annika ignored Alex. "So Elise, do you play volleyball?", she said excitedly. "Oh, and Alex, are you fond of desserts? I can treat the four of you.", she said as she looked at Malik and her Cascadian Friend.

Malik let out a bright smile and chuckled "please ill treat you all. Besides i have a quite a bit of expendable income" malik said scratching his right cheek where a big visible scar can be seen running all the way near the ear.
"Malik Repe at your service" Malik said after bowin. After straighting himself he said:
"Ive been there, spent a fine day with one of the princes. I cannot remember at the top of my head who it was though. Although my butler here is from england"
Marcel stood behind the group. His brawny tall figure stands out like a sore thumb. He replied with a nod as he looked at the students analitacly for any sudden movements.
Last edited by New republic of reee on Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates