NATION

PASSWORD

A Night to remember cut 2:Daedric Boogaloo (OPEN TO ALL)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will the next host be?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Whalestron
28%
Venomizia
44%
Psytronius
28%

Total votes : 18

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 25, 2017 4:29 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Tesra wrote:"I'll go hunting in my combat suit, if you remember how that looks."

She winked.

He rolled his eyes.
"You're going to tease me like this and go back to your combat suit?"

"How does skin-tight latex sound?"
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu May 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Virgil rode into the room on Rappy.

"So, when are we leaving? And who wants to hop on? There's room for one other."
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Tesra wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
He rolled his eyes.
"You're going to tease me like this and go back to your combat suit?"

"How does skin-tight latex sound?"

"Sexy, but I prefer the jiggle of your colorful bikini."
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Venomizia wrote:Virgil rode into the room on Rappy.

"So, when are we leaving? And who wants to hop on? There's room for one other."

"We might as well go!"

"Mnemoli you sure you want to hunt in a dress?"

"Good point." Mnemoli goes to her and Nathaniel's room to change into some Malachite armor and then comes back armored and armed with a destruction staff.

"OK now I am ready to hunt."

"I will have to abstain, I don't want to end up accidentally going feral."
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Mayhem, Thrash's female equivalent, portals herself into the room.

"Do I hear a hunt about to go on? Oh and in case you're wondering about Thrash, he had one sip of beer or something and practically died. He's out cold. Anyways, I got my rail rifle reader to kill!"

"Oh, a hunt? You can go without me, I prefer to relax for now." Sidon said.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

Tesra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 25, 2017 5:05 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Tesra wrote:"How does skin-tight latex sound?"

"How about when we get back I make it up to you...as in we, ya know..."
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Tesra wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"How about when we get back I make it up to you...as in we, ya know..."

"So be it, love, now go get ready," he jiggled her cleavage and looked over to Mayhem.

"Excuse me madam, have we banged yet?"
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Tesra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 25, 2017 5:14 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Tesra wrote:"How about when we get back I make it up to you...as in we, ya know..."

"So be it, love, now go get ready," he jiggled her cleavage and looked over to Mayhem.

"If she's up for a threesome, I am," she said, as she ran off to go get kitted out.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 5:23 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Tesra wrote:"How about when we get back I make it up to you...as in we, ya know..."

"Umm..." She paused to think a bit as she blushed.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure we haven't. In fact, I don't think I have, at all."
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"Now's as good a time as ever, right?" he smirked.

Tesra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 25, 2017 5:27 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

Mira came back, with a lot of jiggles as she walked. She had a few guns strapped on her back, along with a folded-up sword type thing.

"What did I miss?"
Last edited by Tesra on Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 pm

"You, boob lady. On a scale of one to ten how much combat experience do you have." The empress said as she sat on a probe droid while her left hand held a leash attached to another one.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 5:37 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

"I-I don't know... I mean, I don't even know what to do."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 5:41 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"I could show you, you know. Just change into something a bit more..lusty..," he smirked.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 5:43 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

"I could show you, you know. Just change into something a bit more..lusty..," he smirked.

"Um... Okay." She said while scrambling to find something else to wear,

Tesra
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

"Hey, Jack, mind if I join in for a threesome?"

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 5:52 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

He tossed her a flag bikini of the Palmetto.
"This should work well on you....oh and not yet. I want to savor my time for a while."

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 6:20 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

"This should work well on you....oh and not yet. I want to savor my time for a while."

"Oh... Okay." She said as he held on to the bikini

Meanwhile, Thrash stumbled into the room, drunk. He held a bottle that was still almost full.

"Ya know... I could really have a go with ya Mayhem... I bet thirteen creditss... That I can do you better than this bottle..." Thrash slurred as he once again fell to the floor.

"Dude, you literally only took a sip." Mayhem commented.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Meanwhile, Thrash stumbled into the room, drunk. He held a bottle that was still almost full.

"Ya know... I could really have a go with ya Mayhem... I bet thirteen creditss... That I can do you better than this bottle..." Thrash slurred as he once again fell to the floor.

"I thought Thrash was gay- oh, whatever. Just get in that skimpy swimsuit," he smirked.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 6:27 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

"I thought Thrash was gay- oh, whatever. Just get in that skimpy swimsuit," he smirked.

"Well... If he's anythig like me, which he is because I'm basically the female version of him, you're halfway right about him being gay." She explained as he took off her wetsuit to put on the bikini.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu May 25, 2017 6:38 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

"Well... If he's anythig like me, which he is because I'm basically the female version of him, you're halfway right about him being gay." She explained as he took off her wetsuit to put on the bikini.

He whistled flirtatiously as he walked over to her and admired her body.
"Ooo, looks good on your curves. How about i enlarge them, though?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 25, 2017 6:39 pm

The twins appeared as they took out their batons, readying themselves for something.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Thu May 25, 2017 6:44 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

He whistled flirtatiously as he walked over to her and admired her body.
"Ooo, looks good on your curves. How about i enlarge them, though?"

"If anybodeh's gonna make her jugs bigger it'a gonna be me! Her male clone!" Thrash murmured out on the floor while using drunk boob majic on her.

"What the?! What's happening?" She exclaimed.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 25, 2017 6:46 pm

The twins pointed their baton at her and turned it as they reversed the effects.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Emeric and Nathaniel practice their archery skills on some empty bottles.
"Aim,Ready, FIRE!."

Nathaniel shoots one of the bottles deadeye ,shattering it, then both Mnemoli and Emeric clap as Nathaniel goes ahead and fires at the other bottles also shattering them.

"Well done amour."

"Compliment me once we actually get hunting, we might even stop by that forest grove again."

"Ah the one we spent the night after the betrothal at until morning. Nathaniel if you are suggesting what I think you are... We did that last night let's space it out a bit OK?"

"OK. I hope to get some Boar on this hunt, last time I only got two Venison and five Rabbits."

"How long ago was that?"

"8 months ago, that is when father put me up to improving my archery before I went on another hunt."
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates