NATION

PASSWORD

A Night to remember cut 2:Daedric Boogaloo (OPEN TO ALL)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Who will the next host be?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Whalestron
5
28%
Venomizia
8
44%
Psytronius
5
28%
 
Total votes : 18

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

A Night to remember cut 2:Daedric Boogaloo (OPEN TO ALL)

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 am

To:Leaders of all nations and groups.
My son Prince Nathaniel of High Rock has convinced me to hold a Ball and feast in Wayrest following his trip to Scarif. All leaders and their associates are invited to partake in the festivities along with any nobles of Tamriel and other realms! Please note that the road's are cobblestone and will probably damage any motor vehicles trying to drive on them.

Meilleurs vœux, King Emeric II

Welcome to Wayrest, the grand capital of High Rock and Breton civilization!

Previous Threads:
The getaway on Scarif.
Shark Week in Auquos
Springtime in East Fredonia
The Encore at Shwe Tu Colony
The Southern Encore
Holiday in Kanadorika
Banquet of the Multiverses
Rules:
Higher Japan wrote: Rules: No surpassing PG-13, other than that have fun.


To Jack:We have invited the Duke of Daggerfall with his sister as part of a deal you and Nathaniel made earlier.
To the Painter:Bring the painting that you painted partially from Nathaniel's mind.
To all:
-No violence in the Castle please, duels are to be done in the tourney grounds.
-As an exception to the no violence rule if the Castle or city are under attack you are to help in the defense.
-Please respect the law's and traditions of High Rock and The Empire.
-Do not be disturbed if there is a servant stating your names and titles from a list.
With that out of the way here is the layout:
The Castle:
Courtyard:The Area just before the entrance this is where guests will be arriving
Grand Hall:The grand mix of a Throne room and Feast hall the walls are covered with extravagant fresco's,the tables stacked with food, and The banner's of the various noble family's hang from the ceiling.
Ballroom:A Large ,mostly empty, room with plenty of space for dancing.
Guest Rooms:Each room has one Double bed,A Wardrobe,A Pre-stocked Bookshelf,A End table, One normal table, and three chairs.
Royal quarters::The rooms of The High King and his family, none are to enter without permission.
Catacombs:The burial grounds beneath the Castle meant for members of the royal family.
Gardens:The royal gardens which contain many types of flower and shrub, and a hedge maze.

The City:
Cloudy Dregs Inn: An establishment with rooms,food, and drink for those with the coin to pay.
Market square:A Place of buisness and work the market square is filled with merchants and customers haggling for the best deal.
The Arcanium:A mix of a mage training school and public Library this contains both the local Mages Guild and the city library.
Graveyard:The place where those who die within the city walls ,barring the royal family, are buried.
Tourney grounds: A location just outside the city this is where official state duels,jousts, and other tournaments are held.
Citadel of the Rose:The military heart of Wayrest and home to the Knightly order of the Rose.


King Emeric II sit's on his throne while Nathaniel and Dinorous stand in the courtyard to help welcome guests.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Tesra
Envoy
 
Posts: 232
Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tesra » Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

The Tesran dropship lowered from the sky, as Mira Tokovska, foreign minister of Tesra, was aboard. Once it got close enough to the group, she stepped off, wearing a stealth suit and with a SAR20 assault rifle strapped on her back, for defense. As soon as the dropship was out of sight, she looked around and walked from the courtyard.
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1462
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Libertarian Police State

Postby Venomizia » Fri May 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Suddenly, the distinct flash of light from Venomizian teleportation thunders in with loud crack like lightning. Instead of the usual replacement for Virgil, it was actually Virgil in his signature peaked cap and trench coat.

"Hello gentlemen. I swear, I'm off the pain pills, everything is fine. I'm my normal self again and it feels great! Anyways, what's on the agenda?" Virgil asked as a second flash of light came in. It was Supreme General Dravishnikov.

"I still don't see why I have to tag along." He muttered, still seemingly hungover from his dose of Sicklstar back in Higher Japan. He stretched out his wings from fatigue, they spanned 3 meters each as they unfurled.

"I brought you along because... Well... Everyone else is busy, and frankly, I get lonely." He whispered the last part.
Last edited by Venomizia on Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

User avatar
East Fredonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Image
A distant "whop" noise could be heard as Harriet and her van teleport in and drive into the courtyard.
"Hello, all. This is the Nimbus. It's electric, charges off solar power, it's got a really long range, and I can camp in it if we're traveling long distances. Your roads shouldn't be an issue. Where's everybody else? I want to get going, I've never been out of my time period before and this should be a very interesting trip."
Last edited by East Fredonia on Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly liberal land of scenic vistas, space-based weaponry, unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and socialized medicine.
Watuhuru wrote:Meanwhile in East Fredonia, everyone is wondering what happened to West Fredonia.

Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. -Mark Twain
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain
CRAPPY FACTBOOKS HERE:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=east_fredonia/detail=factbook

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1031
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

In came Lucinda, accompanied by somebody completely new. "Quit fussing, it's fine.." She whispered in an undertone, pulling a pair of glasses onto her eyes. Lucinda and the girl were decked out in civilian attire, strangely for Lucinda, she was actually behaving like a civilized person. Her friend laughed nervously, "I've never done this- is this allowed? Me being here? No, I don't care!" She rambled while looking around.

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Venomizia wrote:Suddenly, the distinct flash of light from Venomizian teleportation thunders in with loud crack like lightning. Instead of the usual replacement for Virgil, it was actually Virgil in his signature peaked cap and trench coat.

"Hello gentlemen. I swear, I'm off the pain pills, everything is fine. I'm my normal self again and it feels great! Anyways, what's on the agenda?" Virgil asked as a second flash of light came in. It was Supreme General Dravishnikov.

"I still don't see why I have to tag along." He muttered, still seemingly hungover from his dose of Sicklstar back in Higher Japan. He stretched out his wings from fatigue, they spanned 3 meters each as they unfurled.

"I brought you along because... Well... Everyone else is busy, and frankly, I get lonely." He whispered the last part.

"Virgil, good to see you again after what happened on Scarif!"
East Fredonia wrote:(Image)
A distant "whop" noise could be heard as Harriet and her van teleport in and drive into the courtyard.
"Hello, all. This is the Nimbus. It's electric, charges off solar power, it's got a really long range, and I can camp in it if we're traveling long distances. Your roads shouldn't be an issue. Where's everybody else? I want to get going, I've never been out of my time period before and this should be a very interesting trip."

"You are the early birds, the rest have not arrived. That vehicle could prove extremely useful should we end up on any adventuring trips."
Whalestron wrote:In came Lucinda, accompanied by somebody completely new. "Quit fussing, it's fine.." She whispered in an undertone, pulling a pair of glasses onto her eyes. Lucinda and the girl were decked out in civilian attire, strangely for Lucinda, she was actually behaving like a civilized person. Her friend laughed nervously, "I've never done this- is this allowed? Me being here? No, I don't care!" She rambled while looking around.

"Ah Lucinda, welcome to Wayrest! I see you brought a friend and yes it is completely legal for you to be here last time I checked as you are an associate of Lucinda who might as well be here in the stead of Chester."
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri May 19, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1031
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Graag Brom wrote:"Ah Lucinda, welcome to Wayrest! I see you brought a friend and yes it is completely legal for you to be here last time I checked as you are an associate of Lucinda who might as well be here in the stead of Chester."

"Yes, yes. Good to see you again! Oh, it seems like yesterday the archeology division called me down to explore new worlds." Lucinda smiled difficultly as her friend blinked dazedly, "Your crazy uncle came here?" She asked, receiving an allegedly bored nod from Lucinda. "Yeah, came to dig up some trouble I think.."

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Whalestron wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Ah Lucinda, welcome to Wayrest! I see you brought a friend and yes it is completely legal for you to be here last time I checked as you are an associate of Lucinda who might as well be here in the stead of Chester."

"Yes, yes. Good to see you again! Oh, it seems like yesterday the archeology division called me down to explore new worlds." Lucinda smiled difficultly as her friend blinked dazedly, "Your crazy uncle came here?" She asked, receiving an allegedly bored nod from Lucinda. "Yeah, came to dig up some trouble I think.."

"If that story is not classified I would like to hear it at some point."

"He came to Tamriel to dig up some trouble and I did not hear about it? My intelligence network must be getting lazy."
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
East Fredonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 501
Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:(Image)
A distant "whop" noise could be heard as Harriet and her van teleport in and drive into the courtyard.
"Hello, all. This is the Nimbus. It's electric, charges off solar power, it's got a really long range, and I can camp in it if we're traveling long distances. Your roads shouldn't be an issue. Where's everybody else? I want to get going, I've never been out of my time period before and this should be a very interesting trip."

"You are the early birds, the rest have not arrived. That vehicle could prove extremely useful should we end up on any adventuring trips."

"Excellent, excellent. Primitive roads, no gas stations? This thing's perfect. Hi, Lucinda! Who's your friend here?"
OOC: Am I the only MT nation on here? Obviously Tamriel's Middle Ages, but I remember Lucinda not knowing what a car was on some previous thread.
Mostly liberal land of scenic vistas, space-based weaponry, unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and socialized medicine.
Watuhuru wrote:Meanwhile in East Fredonia, everyone is wondering what happened to West Fredonia.

Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. -Mark Twain
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. -Mark Twain
CRAPPY FACTBOOKS HERE:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=east_fredonia/detail=factbook

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1031
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Fri May 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Lucinda cleared her throat, moving a hand over her neck to signal cutting the others off. "Wow. That is so cool.. And this is a medieval place?"
East Fredonia wrote:"Excellent, excellent. Primitive roads, no gas stations? This thing's perfect. Hi, Lucinda! Who's your friend here?"
OOC: Am I the only MT nation on here? Obviously Tamriel's Middle Ages, but I remember Lucinda not knowing what a car was on some previous thread.

OOC: She didn't know what pizza was, and is now a genius when it comes to it. My nation fluctuates between pmt, fantasy tech, that jazz. Right now it's pretty much slightly more distant from modern tech with fantasy thrown in

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Whalestron wrote:Lucinda cleared her throat, moving a hand over her neck to signal cutting the others off. "Wow. That is so cool.. And this is a medieval place?"
East Fredonia wrote:"Excellent, excellent. Primitive roads, no gas stations? This thing's perfect. Hi, Lucinda! Who's your friend here?"
OOC: Am I the only MT nation on here? Obviously Tamriel's Middle Ages, but I remember Lucinda not knowing what a car was on some previous thread.

OOC: She didn't know what pizza was, and is now a genius when it comes to it. My nation fluctuates between pmt, fantasy tech, that jazz. Right now it's pretty much slightly more distant from modern tech with fantasy thrown in

"Well that is what I have heard all of you foreigner's call it. I just consider it normal albeit you will find the occasional soldier with a foreign auto-rifle or an under construction factory because my father is one of the first Monarch's in Tamriel to endorse Industrializing."
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Fri May 19, 2017 2:36 pm

A nearby tree gradually seems to jut forward & the painter gradually emerges from it. His painting of the Romanesque church gradually seems to form from the stone road as well.
"Idiots have a high chance of dying. & by high, we mean execution." Current Kill Count of prominent Idiots: 58
First Response Team Gesh'rigu & Notes for Roleplaying with Thryllasian Union & Associates
Shwe Tu Colony is the intolerant-of-idiots economic powerhouse of the Thryllasian Region mostly populated by Demons & is heavily influenced by HOMM 5.
Parfuhmerian Report {} Parfuhmerie completes FFI-like Poison, sending samples to a nation that the news is not allowed to name | Ir'a Tar'rama leads archaeological group into newly discovered temple | Pedro Rafir preparing psychic defenses to ward against invaders |

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:A nearby tree gradually seems to jut forward & the painter gradually emerges from it. His painting of the Romanesque church gradually seems to form from the stone road as well.

"Ah sir glad you could join us. My father will want to speak to you once we get inside but for now go ahead and talk with your fellow guests."
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
The Palmetto
Senator
 
Posts: 4259
Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Palmetto » Fri May 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Jack dropped in from a parachute.
"I heard something about the Duke of Daggerfall having a sister?" He asked with a smirk on his face, cracking open a soda and drinking it.
~~Roleplays I'm in~~
- The Ancient Ones Co-OP
- The Disunited States of America Co-OP

Call me Jax, I'm a South Carolinian who enjoys Biology, Vexillology, and Roleplaying.

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 2:50 pm

The Palmetto wrote:Jack dropped in from a parachute.
"I heard something about the Duke of Daggerfall having a sister?" He asked with a smirk on his face, cracking open a soda and drinking it.

"Yep you heard right. You will need to make a good impression on the man if you expect him approve of anything though and he is a man you do not want to cross, I hear he has connections to both the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood as for his sister I would recommend you try not to be obnoxiously flirty as she is known for being very picky on the men she will even humor."
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri May 19, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Almi suddenly walks in, Ka'ir eating cured venison behind her. Meanwhile, a soft piano can be heard behind the painter, who begins to Following this, he continues painting the Romanesque cathedral, adding new figures to those hiding behind the columns & adding more to the roof. However, every object painted seems to have an unsettling aura about them.
"Idiots have a high chance of dying. & by high, we mean execution." Current Kill Count of prominent Idiots: 58
First Response Team Gesh'rigu & Notes for Roleplaying with Thryllasian Union & Associates
Shwe Tu Colony is the intolerant-of-idiots economic powerhouse of the Thryllasian Region mostly populated by Demons & is heavily influenced by HOMM 5.
Parfuhmerian Report {} Parfuhmerie completes FFI-like Poison, sending samples to a nation that the news is not allowed to name | Ir'a Tar'rama leads archaeological group into newly discovered temple | Pedro Rafir preparing psychic defenses to ward against invaders |

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:Almi suddenly walks in, Ka'ir eating cured venison behind her. Meanwhile, a soft piano can be heard behind the painter, who begins to Following this, he continues painting the Romanesque cathedral, adding new figures to those hiding behind the columns & adding more to the roof. However, every object painted seems to have an unsettling aura about them.

"Good job to both whoever sang and to you Painter I can feel the shivers going down my spine right now."

At the same time a carriage arrives at the courtyard, out of it comes a Old man in nobles clothes and a woman about Jack's age in Legionary armor.

The Old man then speaks to Nathaniel.
"Nathaniel. Votre père va bien?"

"Oui surtout maintenant que je ne suis pas coincé dans la chapelle la moitié de la journée!" They both then laugh

OOC:To organize my madly long list of charachters.
Emperor Dinorous Septim I
Prince Nathaniel of High Rock
High King Emeric II of High Rock [He is taking over Richard's color until further notice.]
Duke of Daggerfall
Duke's Sister
Mnemoli [Whenever we get her introduced.]
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Fri May 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:Almi suddenly walks in, Ka'ir eating cured venison behind her. Meanwhile, a soft piano can be heard behind the painter, who begins to Following this, he continues painting the Romanesque cathedral, adding new figures to those hiding behind the columns & adding more to the roof. However, every object painted seems to have an unsettling aura about them.

"Good job to both whoever sang and to you Painter I can feel the shivers going down my spine right now."

At the same time a carriage arrives at the courtyard, out of it comes a Old man in nobles clothes and a woman about Jack's age in Legionary armor.

The Old man then speaks to Nathaniel.
"Nathaniel. Votre père va bien?"

"Oui surtout maintenant que je ne suis pas coincé dans la chapelle la moitié de la journée!" They both then laugh

OOC:To organize my madly long list of charachters.
Emperor Dinorous Septim I
Prince Nathaniel of High Rock
High King Emeric II of High Rock [He is taking over Richard's color until further notice.]
Duke of Daggerfall
Duke's Sister
Mnemoli [Whenever we get her introduced.]


"Hmm," Ross begins, "thank you, then."

"So we staring the party?" asks Ka'ir, who had finished eating her venison & was now taking a sip from some water stored in her portal wand. Following this, the ghost of Ba'rula seems to have sat down next to Ross, watching the painter move his brush in quick strokes.

"I also brought some Shwe Tu Salt Marsh crabs," Almi adds.
"Idiots have a high chance of dying. & by high, we mean execution." Current Kill Count of prominent Idiots: 58
First Response Team Gesh'rigu & Notes for Roleplaying with Thryllasian Union & Associates
Shwe Tu Colony is the intolerant-of-idiots economic powerhouse of the Thryllasian Region mostly populated by Demons & is heavily influenced by HOMM 5.
Parfuhmerian Report {} Parfuhmerie completes FFI-like Poison, sending samples to a nation that the news is not allowed to name | Ir'a Tar'rama leads archaeological group into newly discovered temple | Pedro Rafir preparing psychic defenses to ward against invaders |

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Good job to both whoever sang and to you Painter I can feel the shivers going down my spine right now."

At the same time a carriage arrives at the courtyard, out of it comes a Old man in nobles clothes and a woman about Jack's age in Legionary armor.

The Old man then speaks to Nathaniel.
"Nathaniel. Votre père va bien?"

"Oui surtout maintenant que je ne suis pas coincé dans la chapelle la moitié de la journée!" They both then laugh

OOC:To organize my madly long list of charachters.
Emperor Dinorous Septim I
Prince Nathaniel of High Rock
High King Emeric II of High Rock [He is taking over Richard's color until further notice.]
Duke of Daggerfall
Duke's Sister
Mnemoli [Whenever we get her introduced.]


"Hmm," Ross begins, "thank you, then."

"So we staring the party?" asks Ka'ir, who had finished eating her venison & was now taking a sip from some water stored in her portal wand. Following this, the ghost of Ba'rula seems to have sat down next to Ross, watching the painter move his brush in quick strokes.

"I also brought some Shwe Tu Salt Marsh crabs," Almi adds.

"Might as well, never been to a party where we wait for every last straggler to arrive!"

"Agreed Duke." Nathaniel signals for the guards to open the door's and for the others to follow him as they head to the Grand Hall.
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
The Palmetto
Senator
 
Posts: 4259
Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Palmetto » Fri May 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:Jack dropped in from a parachute.
"I heard something about the Duke of Daggerfall having a sister?" He asked with a smirk on his face, cracking open a soda and drinking it.

"Yep you heard right. You will need to make a good impression on the man if you expect him approve of anything though and he is a man you do not want to cross, I hear he has connections to both the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood as for his sister I would recommend you try not to be obnoxiously flirty as she is known for being very picky on the men she will even humor."


"So be it, so where is this picky woman?"
~~Roleplays I'm in~~
- The Ancient Ones Co-OP
- The Disunited States of America Co-OP

Call me Jax, I'm a South Carolinian who enjoys Biology, Vexillology, and Roleplaying.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Fri May 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
"Hmm," Ross begins, "thank you, then."

"So we staring the party?" asks Ka'ir, who had finished eating her venison & was now taking a sip from some water stored in her portal wand. Following this, the ghost of Ba'rula seems to have sat down next to Ross, watching the painter move his brush in quick strokes.

"I also brought some Shwe Tu Salt Marsh crabs," Almi adds.

"Might as well, never been to a party where we wait for every last straggler to arrive!"

"Agreed Duke." Nathaniel signals for the guards to open the door's and for the others to follow him as they head to the Grand Hall.


Ka'ir, Almi, & Ross enter the grand hall, with Ba'rula, having been unaware the group was leaving, picking up the painting & running after them.
"Idiots have a high chance of dying. & by high, we mean execution." Current Kill Count of prominent Idiots: 58
First Response Team Gesh'rigu & Notes for Roleplaying with Thryllasian Union & Associates
Shwe Tu Colony is the intolerant-of-idiots economic powerhouse of the Thryllasian Region mostly populated by Demons & is heavily influenced by HOMM 5.
Parfuhmerian Report {} Parfuhmerie completes FFI-like Poison, sending samples to a nation that the news is not allowed to name | Ir'a Tar'rama leads archaeological group into newly discovered temple | Pedro Rafir preparing psychic defenses to ward against invaders |

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 4:02 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Yep you heard right. You will need to make a good impression on the man if you expect him approve of anything though and he is a man you do not want to cross, I hear he has connections to both the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood as for his sister I would recommend you try not to be obnoxiously flirty as she is known for being very picky on the men she will even humor."


"So be it, so where is this picky woman?"

"Right here. Brother I take it this is the womanizer?"

"Yep. Greetings Jack I am the Duke of Daggerfall and my sister here is a Legate in the Imperial Legion so show respect."
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Might as well, never been to a party where we wait for every last straggler to arrive!"

"Agreed Duke." Nathaniel signals for the guards to open the door's and for the others to follow him as they head to the Grand Hall.


Ka'ir, Almi, & Ross enter the grand hall, with Ba'rula, having been unaware the group was leaving, picking up the painting & running after them.

"Father, Ross is here."

"Greetings painter, we have quite a bit to talk about and welcome to the rest of you as well." Emeric appears to be in his early 40's with a long black beard,Wearing steel plate armor minus the helmet with most of the armor covered by a coat, and his right arm being replaced with Dwemer tech.

A Servant opens his parchment scroll.
"Sorceress Ka'ir,Governess Almi Sucre of Shwe Tu, Ross the Painter, Duke Rémi Trucco of Daggerfall,Legata Amelia Trucco of the 1st High Rock Legion and Veteran of the 2nd Great war,Emperor Jack Pickens of Palmetto,Dinorous Septim I Emperor of Tamriel and Veteran of the 2nd Great war. "
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
The Palmetto
Senator
 
Posts: 4259
Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Palmetto » Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
"So be it, so where is this picky woman?"

"Right here. Brother I take it this is the womanizer?"

"Yep. Greetings Jack I am the Duke of Daggerfall and my sister here is a Legate in the Imperial Legion so show respect."
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Ka'ir, Almi, & Ross enter the grand hall, with Ba'rula, having been unaware the group was leaving, picking up the painting & running after them.

"Father, Ross is here."

"Greetings painter, we have quite a bit to talk about and welcome to the rest of you as well." Emeric appears to be in his early 40's with a long black beard,Wearing steel plate armor minus the helmet with most of the armor covered by a coat, and his right arm being replaced with Dwemer tech.

A Servant opens his parchment scroll.
"Sorceress Ka'ir,Governess Almi Sucre of Shwe Tu, Ross the Painter, Duke Rémi Trucco of Daggerfall,Legata Amelia Trucco of the 1st High Rock Legion and Veteran of the 2nd Great war,Emperor Jack of Palmetto,Dinorous Septim I Emperor of Tamriel and Veteran of the 2nd Great war. "


"You are quite the beautiful specimen I must say. Would you like me to pour you a drink?"
~~Roleplays I'm in~~
- The Ancient Ones Co-OP
- The Disunited States of America Co-OP

Call me Jax, I'm a South Carolinian who enjoys Biology, Vexillology, and Roleplaying.

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1983
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 4:06 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Right here. Brother I take it this is the womanizer?"

"Yep. Greetings Jack I am the Duke of Daggerfall and my sister here is a Legate in the Imperial Legion so show respect."

"Father, Ross is here."

"Greetings painter, we have quite a bit to talk about and welcome to the rest of you as well." Emeric appears to be in his early 40's with a long black beard,Wearing steel plate armor minus the helmet with most of the armor covered by a coat, and his right arm being replaced with Dwemer tech.

A Servant opens his parchment scroll.
"Sorceress Ka'ir,Governess Almi Sucre of Shwe Tu, Ross the Painter, Duke Rémi Trucco of Daggerfall,Legata Amelia Trucco of the 1st High Rock Legion and Veteran of the 2nd Great war,Emperor Jack of Palmetto,Dinorous Septim I Emperor of Tamriel and Veteran of the 2nd Great war. "


"You are quite the beautiful specimen I must say. Would you like me to pour you a drink?"

"I can get my own so no thank you, thank's for offering though."
Hail the Empire!
READ FACTBOOKS!
Note:Only reason that this nations name is not Tamriel is that name was already taken so for all intents and purposes this nation is the be called Tamriel.
If you want to know more of the lore behind our nation click here
News:Export of Magicka potions stated to be major part of profits from foreign trade in a report by the I.I.E.R.C,Prisoners going missing from cells en-mass for currently inexplicable reasons,Internal debate in Morrowind whether to remove the noble status of House Dres,Akaviri invasion fleet launched with Supreme Legate Mardo Re'rethi at the head of the Impetu 150,000 strong.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1158
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Fri May 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
"So be it, so where is this picky woman?"

"Right here. Brother I take it this is the womanizer?"

"Yep. Greetings Jack I am the Duke of Daggerfall and my sister here is a Legate in the Imperial Legion so show respect."
Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Ka'ir, Almi, & Ross enter the grand hall, with Ba'rula, having been unaware the group was leaving, picking up the painting & running after them.

"Father, Ross is here."

"Greetings painter, we have quite a bit to talk about and welcome to the rest of you as well." Emeric appears to be in his early 40's with a long black beard,Wearing steel plate armor minus the helmet with most of the armor covered by a coat, and his right arm being replaced with Dwemer tech.

A Servant opens his parchment scroll.
"Sorceress Ka'ir,Governess Almi Sucre of Shwe Tu, Ross the Painter, Duke Rémi Trucco of Daggerfall,Legata Amelia Trucco of the 1st High Rock Legion and Veteran of the 2nd Great war,Emperor Jack Pickens of Palmetto,Dinorous Septim I Emperor of Tamriel and Veteran of the 2nd Great war. "


"I see," replies to painter, simply as Ka'ir & Almi just sort of stand around or maybe sit at a table if there is one. Meanwhile, Ba'rula seems to have disappeared.
"Idiots have a high chance of dying. & by high, we mean execution." Current Kill Count of prominent Idiots: 58
First Response Team Gesh'rigu & Notes for Roleplaying with Thryllasian Union & Associates
Shwe Tu Colony is the intolerant-of-idiots economic powerhouse of the Thryllasian Region mostly populated by Demons & is heavily influenced by HOMM 5.
Parfuhmerian Report {} Parfuhmerie completes FFI-like Poison, sending samples to a nation that the news is not allowed to name | Ir'a Tar'rama leads archaeological group into newly discovered temple | Pedro Rafir preparing psychic defenses to ward against invaders |

Next

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Estogium, Gagium, Helensted, New Aeyariss, United Terran Federation

Remove ads