NATION

PASSWORD

Shark Week in the Auquos Union (Now with gay shark marriage)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 10:07 am

East Fredonia wrote:
Sleet Clans wrote:OOC: What have I missed? Forgot to come back and check up on this last time >.<

Thrash's getting hitched.

OOC: Ooooohhh

Resne once again pops up out of nowhere. ''What's this I hear about marriage?'' He asks

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 10:10 am

East Fredonia wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:Thrash took a deep breath before finally telling them

"Sidon and I have been secretly... Dating, for the past few years...So... We're getting married!"

"Well, congratulations! I'm so happy for you two. When's the wedding?"
OOC: This means Sidon's getting introduced IC, right?

OOC: Actually, he's been introduced a little while back.

IC: "Yes Resne, it's next week. If you want you can come join us. That goes for all of you. Now... What's the term for the husband of the emperor? Is it still empress or just emperor too? Because that might get confusing."
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Mon May 01, 2017 10:11 am

Sleet Clans wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:Thrash's getting hitched.

OOC: Ooooohhh

Resne once again pops up out of nowhere. ''What's this I hear about marriage?'' He asks

OOC: it's to a guy, dunno how you'd feel about that. I'm fine with this, but your sig says you're against LGBT stuff so. . .
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Mon May 01, 2017 10:12 am

The Auquos Union wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:"Well, congratulations! I'm so happy for you two. When's the wedding?"

IC: "Yes Resne, it's next week. If you want you can come join us. That goes for all of you. Now... What's the term for the husband of the emperor? Is it still empress or just emperor too? Because that might get confusing."

OOC: Where was he introduced again? I lost track.
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 10:13 am

East Fredonia wrote:
Sleet Clans wrote:OOC: Ooooohhh

OOC: it's to a guy, dunno how you'd feel about that. I'm fine with this, but your sig says you're against LGBT stuff so. . .

OOC: I'm against it being rammed down my throat 24/7, yes.

"Ushije e Vuani"

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 10:15 am

East Fredonia wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

OOC: Where was he introduced again? I lost track.

OOC: He was introduced shortly before the coup commenced.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Mon May 01, 2017 10:15 am

Sleet Clans wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:OOC: it's to a guy, dunno how you'd feel about that. I'm fine with this, but your sig says you're against LGBT stuff so. . .

OOC: I'm against it being rammed down my throat 24/7, yes.

OOC: Personally, I think people should let others marry whoever they want and just shut the hell up about it.

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 am

The Auquos Union wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:OOC: Where was he introduced again? I lost track.

OOC: He was introduced shortly before the coup commenced.

OOC: I'll just roll with it, I'm too lazy to go back and check those pages :rofl:

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 am

OOC: OKAY OKAY!
Let's not turn this into a political argument forum people...

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 10:17 am

The Auquos Union wrote:
East Fredonia wrote:"Well, congratulations! I'm so happy for you two. When's the wedding?"

''Wait a fucking minute....husband?'' Resne's face drops and he glances nervously from left to right

He then sucks in a breath from between his teeth after a few seconds. ''Well then...oh, and the term for an emperor married to an emperor I guess would be emperor. I'm not completely sure, you'd have to talk to Poltokhonis about that, he'd know.''

"Ushije e Vuani"

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 01, 2017 10:17 am

Jack grabbed a political newspaper and burned it.
"Great, what plans do you have for it?" He asked Thrash as the ashes fell to the floor.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 am

"Well..." Sidon said jumping in to cuddle with the much shorter Thrash.

"First, bachelor party... Oh wait... Nevermind, you guys probably wouldn't like the plans for it anyway... Anyways we've agreed to skip straight to the kiss, the food, the cake and the other fun stuff."

Stratarin
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 am

(OOC: I'm not on much during the day, but I still want to join in. Is that alright? Also, I couldn't find an OOC thread for signups, so I apologize if there is one and I skipped that step)

Anatoly Baryshnikov, Minister of Defense of the Militarized Communist State of Stratarin, departed the SBS Molotok and set foot on the Omegalodon. He seemed about 24 years of age, was 5'10" in height, and had a head of well brushed brown hair.

Looking around at the structure, he whistled softly. "This is impressive," he murmured to himself.
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

Sleet Clans wrote:
The Auquos Union wrote:

''Wait a fucking minute....husband?'' Resne's face drops and he glances nervously from left to right

He then sucks in a breath from between his teeth after a few seconds. ''Well then...oh, and the term for an emperor married to an emperor I guess would be emperor. I'm not completely sure, you'd have to talk to Poltokhonis about that, he'd know.''

"I'm pretty sure it's still emperor, maybe consort if you don't care about the title though"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 11:00 am

Cold Time wrote:
Sleet Clans wrote:''Wait a fucking minute....husband?'' Resne's face drops and he glances nervously from left to right

"I'm pretty sure it's still emperor, maybe consort if you don't care about the title though"

''What about consort emperor? Or is that even a thing?''

"Ushije e Vuani"

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Mon May 01, 2017 11:11 am

Sleet Clans wrote:
Cold Time wrote:

''What about consort emperor? Or is that even a thing?''

"I think the proper term would be Emperor-Consort."
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Mon May 01, 2017 11:15 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Sleet Clans wrote:''What about consort emperor? Or is that even a thing?''

"I think the proper term would be Emperor-Consort."

"I think that's the closest we're going to get"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Stratarin wrote:(OOC: I'm not on much during the day, but I still want to join in. Is that alright? Also, I couldn't find an OOC thread for signups, so I apologize if there is one and I skipped that step)

Anatoly Baryshnikov, Minister of Defense of the Militarized Communist State of Stratarin, departed the SBS Molotok and set foot on the Omegalodon. He seemed about 24 years of age, was 5'10" in height, and had a head of well brushed brown hair.

Looking around at the structure, he whistled softly. "This is impressive," he murmured to himself.

OOC: Sign ups? No such thing. The only application you need is your ability to keep up with the maddness.

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Stratarin wrote:(OOC: I'm not on much during the day, but I still want to join in. Is that alright? Also, I couldn't find an OOC thread for signups, so I apologize if there is one and I skipped that step)

OOC: Welcome to the insanity!

"Ushije e Vuani"

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Mon May 01, 2017 2:13 pm

Adolph comes in with Vaegus who has to lug around the weighted companion cube, while Adolph comfortably holds the talking potato.

"Put me down you filthy dog!" The potato yelled.

"Do you know how dirty the paws of a dog are? If I'm going to be a potato at least let me live a dignified life in one!"

"Oh hush... Vat was your name?" Adolph asked.

"I am a Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operation Systen, or GLaDOS for short. Some idiot put me in here for now so if would stop being such a... AHH! I forgot I literally don't have the power to insult you right now."
Last edited by Venomizia on Mon May 01, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 2:18 pm

"Didn't I take away that potato?" Sidon asked, now getting dressed for what could possibly be a surprise marriage.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Mon May 01, 2017 2:20 pm

"I am not simply a potato fish man, I am one of the most advanced AIs in the world, if not the galaxy. I just simply happened to have underestimated a moron and some mute monster overthrowing me, and putting me in a potato."

"Dolphy can I put down this stupid box already? I don't see why I have to carry thing thing!"
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 pm

"Oh... Maybe I can help put you back in your rightful place!.. Right after my beloved Thrash and I are happily together now, and forever." Sidon said.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Mon May 01, 2017 2:27 pm

"I'd like to see you try, I belong to another dimension and this white-furred animal won't put me back where I rightfully belong. In fact, although my abilities as a potato are limited, I am still able to detect universal irregularities. By that I mean beings not from this universe, not ones that got here legitimately anyway..."

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon May 01, 2017 2:28 pm

''Hmm, an AI?'' Resne looks over at the potato ''Well, if you being a potato is any sign of how underdeveloped you are, then I've seen Dumb AI with more processing power than you!'' He taunts

"Ushije e Vuani"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates