NATION

PASSWORD

13th World Hit Festival - Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valdaranes
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdaranes » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:16 pm

21. Valdaranes
To Model - "Pembe Mezarlık"
(OOC: Translation in grey, in italics and between brackets below the lyrics that are not originally in English)
(P.S.: The languages featured in this song are Aranese, English, Turkish and Hebrew)

Model is a soft-rock band formed by four men (Sergi, Can, Boaz, John) and a female vocalist (Çey). Their songs usually combine several rhythmic elements, and this one is influenced by the Valdaranean Turkic folk tradition of . Its lyrics were composed by the band as a whole, and they are in the four languages of the group: Turkish (mother language of Çey and Can), Hebrew (mother language of Boaz), English (mother language of John) and Aranese (mother language of Sergi, and official language of Valdaranes); and they express the feelings of a girl who is leaving his boyfriend after a lot of broken dreams and promises. That's also the reason the band is a bit gothic in appearance, and performs in vintage clothes (as can be seen in the tune's video) with tones of black, grey, crimson and white. This was ValdCanal's bet for something innovative and authentic for their début.

The band prefers intimate, down-to-earth humble performances; and that's why the whole performance is about the band itself playing and singing, and there's pretty much nothing else... No artists, no dancers, no pyros. The whole song will be performed from the center of the main stage, where the band's instruments are in a common layout. The only different thing is that in order not to make the stage look empty and huge around them; they are encircled by a ring of white candles. And for the first part of the song, they'll be the only source of illumination.

The song started right after the end of the Valdaranean postcard. Some sounds of birds and a yell are the prelude to the first notes of the song. The panoramic cameras attempt to capture the mysterious "dark" atmosphere of the band; and then, Çey starts singing. Throughout the song her voice and gestures will be marked by a deep sadness that borders on indifference, mixed with depression and a suicidal-like feeling-less state of being. With her aura and her acting, that complex (yet relatable) set of sensations is effectively conveyed to the audience [0:36-1:03]
The tea (the tea)…
Is warm still, I left it there
Over-the-counter, like the pills I take
And you dare (and you dare)…
Complaining about its bitterness
But you don't dare thinking a-bout myself
(Beni sarhoş)
((You intoxicated me, getting me drunk))

Just like in the video of the RL tune, the camera shots are basically revolving around the instruments and the female singer. Her gaze is captivating and at the same time full of despair. Somehow, she has changed the way everyone feels right now. There's no happiness, yet there isn't also a need to cry hopelessly. She continues with the Aranese language stranzas, quite full of meaning, like the language they're written with [1:04-1:29].
Par què vivim ùm soni, gortxos de raziòm?
(What's the use of living in a dream where we're satiated and choked with the false idea that we're good?)
Par què afogar-me amb antecomunicatziòm?
(What's the use of drowning myself with a lack of communication?)
Todes les oqás de joita ont-s'esfumat en
(All the occassions of discussion have vanished in a smoke curtain)
Petits mots ben hasaxines
(Of little assassin words that can -really- kill)

Qèstioms d'amora al cora ont amagárau
(Oh, questions of love have kidnapped this heart)
Gotes de mada als meus critets ont pragárau
(Drops of bad actions have captured my little shouts for help)
Los silenzis disen qu'els sorjets t'ascoltaràm
(The silences say that the deafs* will listen to you) *understood as both moments and people
Què mes te donará?
(Will you ever bother?)

The first chorus arrives, and with it, the attitude of the band changes. Instead of being as depressive and quiet as before, they start moving frenetically; with anger; as if they were having a schizophrenic crisis. It looks like they will destroy everything, and they indeed, destroy the circle of candles around them a little (most of the candles are still on), with slamming gestures. [1:30-1:56]
L'qlo'a chevel mitokh nofelet ha'sai'ar sheli [לקלוע חבל מתוך נופלת השיער שלי]
(Braid a rope out of my falling hair)
Atah yakol l'qshor oti im zeh, zeh [אתה יכול לקשור אותי עם זה, זה]
(You can tie me with it, it)
Ha'qarov bioter ani eyi pa'am aqabel [הקרוב ביותר אני אי פעם אקבל]
(Is the closest I'll ever get)
Yesh li maga enoshi [יש לי מגע אנושי]
(To have human contact)

And even though you will want to change this shit
And even though you will try to swiftly convince me
This is not the way this is meant to be
I am done with yaaaaaaaah* *you, long strong note

The rhythm changes again with the end of the chorus and eases the tension all over the place. The emotions and gestures go back to how they were before the chorus kicked in, and now we can see the delicate Çey shaking a bit, with her eye ticking, looking into the camera with amazement whilst singing (barely moving her lips) [1:59-2:09]
Da ra ra ra, da ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra, da ra ra ra
Da ra ra ra, da ra ra ra

Again comes the deep sadness that borders on indifference, mixed with depression and a suicidal-like feeling-less state of being; with the next stranza in Turkish [2:12-2:38]
Telefon (telefon)…
(The phone (the phone)...)
Bir sebep olmadan yüzük
(Rings without a reason)
Ile sohbet etmek için hiçbir ruh
(There's no soul with whom someone can chat)
Neden? (neden?)…
(Why? (Why?)…)
Acı yanında bıraktı
(You left and pain left with you)
Boş gözlerde bakışları yokdur
(There lies no gaze in a pair of blank eyes)
(Beni sarhoş)
((You intoxicated me, getting me drunk))

A new chorus kicked in, and this time, the wind machines of the stage were at its maximum power, blowing out all the candles of the stage. At the same time (and since until then the only source of lighting had been the candles), the lights of the whole arena began flashing like strobe lights in a pulsating rhythm that emulated the rhythm of the bass. Due to the power of the wind machines, Çey's long hair is now flying all over, surrounding her, and she's singing with a lot of anger, pointing (even somewhat rudely) at the cameras as they film her [2:39-3:06].
De fet, tu non saps quan gran es la rancor
(In fact, you don't know how massive can rancour be)
Les teves ceinas seràn els meus recórs
(Your chains will be forged by my memories)
Ùm cos a la xida sense ous no pot, com hoi
(A body that tries to run away cannot go on without bones; it's as hard as having)
Els yos buidats de vois
(The eyes emptied of dreams; or having the empty eyes dreams have)

I am done with yaaaah* *you, long strong note

The climax of the song began, as it was a solo by Sergi. The strobe lights stopped and lightning-like light effects illuminated Sergi every second he played; like a clock that instead of ticking, releases "thunders" every second. The cameras captured this, but interposed close-up images of Çey's eyes every now and then. It looked totally and completely crazy, but that was the idea.

The last chorus of the song is here, and the stage transforms completely. The background screen shows a lot of broken glass, as does the floor of the stage; and a lot of rays illuminate the arena... But they're not normal lights, they're like a set of white and blue lasers that bounce on every piece of "broken glass" and go moving around the arena; the final result is a cobweb of lights and glass that serves as the perfect setting for the end of the song [3:34-4:00].
De fet, tu non saps quan gran es la rancor
(In fact, you don't know how massive can rancour be)
Les teves ceinas seràn els meus recórs
(Your chains will be forged by my memories)
Ùm cos a la xida sense ous no pot, com hoi
(A body that tries to run away cannot go on without bones; it's as hard as having)
Els yos buidats de vois
(The eyes emptied of dreams; or having the empty eyes dreams have)

I am done with yaaaah* *you, long strong note

All the lasers are now centered around the circle of the main stage, where the band is standing. For this stranza, the panoramic cameras above the stage are being used. For the first verse, the floor displays a letter being written, and in the second verse, the words are zoomed in; we can clearly read 'goodbye'. In the third verse, the letter burns, and in the fourth verse, the ashes of the letter from the shape of a kissing couple [4:00-4:14].
Dexa meas llarmas ser la tua tinta cosí
(Let my tears be the only ink you will use)
Per les teas letras, si escriuràs al qordamí
(For your farewell letters, if you'll write any)
Afí poc pretendar q'em battú, ben sur
(That way I can pretend we truly deeply made)
Ales de bo, els dos junts
(Something good together)

For the end, the camera focuses on Çey, who starts crying and at the same time is able to shout the final verses of the song with a lot of vocal power and emotional empowerment [4:15-4:28].
No se pot vivar axí!
(Living is impossible like this!!)
No se pot amar axí!
(Loving is impossible like this!!)
No se pot morer axí!
(Dying is impossible like this!!)
No se pot vorar axííííí!
(Getting away from reality is impossible like this!!)

Suddenly, right in sync with the last note of Sergi's guitar, a column of black smoke is shot directly out of the stage, encircling the main stage. When the smoke is gone, the stage is empty.

The crowd cannot help but release a thunderous applause for the Valdaranean entry.
Last edited by Valdaranes on Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 am, edited 14 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:43 pm

22. Euskirribakondara
Alía, Danburrelgó & HaD - "Suako Danborrada"

Genre: Folk
Title Translation: Drum Festival of Fire
Language(s): Euskal, Armenian, Taloan, Azerbaijani, Euskal Arabic

Lyrics: Alía Font, Dago Txabes, Mohammed Ibn Ahmadin
Music: Jan Danburrelgó, HarrikesDrums, Samira Kareli
Tune: HERE ('Amante de la Luna' by Melody y Los Vivancos)

(OOC: Translation between brackets, given to the respective broadcasters to subtitle this performance. The lyrics in their original alphabets will be posted at the bottom)

This performance was highly important for Euskirribakondara as it would mark their tenth entry in the World Hit Festival. Despite initial reports that EuskalMusika!5 would choose the WHF13's entry, in the end EUSK1 opted for an internal selection, and has postponed EuskalMusika!5 for future contests. With this opportunity in its hands, EUSK1 chose to send a very unique entry à la Euskirribakondaran style: upbeat, filled with folk, and with world-class national artists. The only goals: achieving a better result than in WHF12 (4th), and showcasing a very traditional festival from the Harrikía.

The main focus of EUSK1 had gone from WorldVision to the World Hit Festival, so the past WorldVision entrants had been in talks with the broadcaster in order to participate in WHF. The calls from Jan Danburrelgó (WV20 entrant with Anush Hakobyan, came 5th) and HarrikesDrums (WV19 entrants, came 4th) were heard. But the best national guitarist and the best national folk ensemble needed something else to become the perfect entry... So EUSK1 called in Alía Font, an emerging folk-pop artist, winner of several music festivals in Flegavia.

Behind closed doors, several demos were developed by Alía Font, Jan Danburrelgó and HarrikesDrums; under the supervision of Mohammed Ibn Ahmadin and Samira Kareli, the leading folk artists of the country. Finally, "Suako Danborrada" was the chosen one, and it was remastered and remixed for the contest in late December; in an attempt to captivate its folksy fiery essence in the best way possible. In early January, the entry was finally unveiled during a press conference. In the same press conference, it was confirmed that the performance would be in charge of Alía Font, Jan Danburrelgó, HarrikesDrums and the HarrikesDantza dancing troupe; who would be branded as a whole as 'Alía, Danburrelgó & HaD'.

Alía explained the song like this:
OOC: Important, please read the following explanation of the song
"Euskirribakondara deserves an special entry for its tenth participation in the World Hit Festival. Danburrelgó, HaD and I decided to bring folk back into the competition with our song, inspired by one of the most beloved festivals in the Harrikía: the -Suako Danborrada-. For those who don't know about it, the Suako Danborrada (which literally means "drum festival of fire"), is held in June 22 every year, and it celebrates the arrival of the Summer, which is commonly associated with fire. And in fire, in its turn, has always been associated with drums. Thus, this day is a festival in which bonfires are erected all over the country, and the drum ensembles of all the cities play all night long on every street and square.

Our song is a love story that happens in a Suako Danborrada. Due to the high amount of movement of the night and the large quantities of people, it is like a hide-and-seek game between her, and a mysterious him. She only remembers his eyes, and she's constantly following those two eyes, hoping to find her secret lover before the sun rises again, because that's when the Suako Danborrada ends. If she doesn't find
him that night, she'll have to wait a whole year in order to have an opportunity again.

And these lyrics go along with the rhythm of a common Danborrada-like tune, full of fanfares and with a building melody that reaches a climax at the end; with the guitar of Jan Danburrelgó as the leader of the whole song. -This- is the sound of the Suako Danborrada, -this- is the folk of Euskirribakondara at its finest, and -this- is what we want to introduce to the world.

During our performance, we'll play with the number 22, the fire, and the drums, since they're pivotal elements of our culture. The song even has an exact number of twenty-two lines in Euskal language!"

The stage was pitch black after the Valdaranean entry. Whilst the Euskirribakondaran postcard was being shown, everything was being set up on-stage for the following performance, in which 22 people would participate (following the old Euskal tradition behind the number '22'). These 22 people included Alía, Danburrelgó, eight male dancers from the HarrikesDantza dance troupe, nine male percussionists from HarrikesDrums, and three extra artists (a male guitarist and two female trumpeters). All the music would be live, and all the vocals would be the responsability of Alía (there are no backing singers).

Alía was wearing the same hairdress as in the picture, and a top and a strapless top (like the upper part of this dress) that matched a beautiful loose skirt (like the lower part of this dress, but a lot shorter). Danburrelgó was wearing a typical Taloan folk costume. The percussionists and extra artists were dressed in a typical Euskal folk costume (but orange, blue and white instead of red, black and white). The dancers were shirtless; they had white pants and special boots (like THIS but totally white); and they had a Horereuski painted on their torsos (A Horereuski a traditional Euskal sculpture that depicts happiness and festivals).

The postcard had finished, and so, the act had to begin. The cameras and the lights, were focused on the small satellite stage of the front; where Alía and her eight dancers were being lifted to the stage, surrounded by smoke. As they were rising from below the stage, they started doing a little dance, to the rhythm marked by their clapping (like in THIS VIDEO [0.00-0.08 and 0.35-0.45]), for about ten seconds. The camera was revolving around them, and it showed how, among the surrounding smoke several flags were being waved.

The lift of the satellite stage had finally reached its highest height when the song began. Alía and the dancers rapidly descended through the adjacent mini-staircase to the catwalk that connects both stages, and the lighting changed, now to a red-orange-yellow palette, that only illuminated the satellite stage and the catwalk. A steadicam was right in front of Alía and her dancers, ready to guide them to the main stage. Alía smiled directly to the camera and began to sing, with an Andalusian-like kind of voice. Whilst singing the first stranza, she was advancing towards the main stage; and her dancers were behind her, advancing step by step, but marking every step strongly, in synchronization with the rhythm of the song [0.02-0.21].
Al-shawara enfejar (The streets burst)
Ma' alnäshwat wa al raqs (With ecstasy and dance)
Qalb al-amatâ (The heart of the nation)
Hu därb mä' kul khutwaţ (Is beating with every step)
Alovlu gecə ortasında (In the middle of the fiery night)
Mən əbədiyyət üçün (I see my guides for eternity)
Mənə yol gedir ki (They are going to lead me)
Bu iki ulduz oldu… (And they are two stars)

They had reached the lower left corner of the main stage right when the end of the first stranza introduced a change in the rhythm. This change was also marked by a choreography's change since Alía and her dancers started moving like in THIS VIDEO [1:08-1:17]. The dancers then threw themselves to the ground in order to disappear from the view of the cameras, and Alía kept on walking towards the main stage, which was now illuminated brightly. A panoramic shot of the stage let us see that the circle floor of the stage depicted a Horereuski in a sea of orange, and the projection wall behind the stage displayed tones of orange, like in THIS PICTURE.

The cameras went back to Alía, who was now surrounded by the nine percussionists in the center of the stage. They did a little choreography around her with their drumsticks (always to the rhythm of the song, of course), as she sang the next two lines of the song [0.29 - 0.33].
Tal-al'ab al-naryaţ (Fireworks)
Göy arasında nəf (Roaring across the sky)

Before the second stranza began, the camera finally showed Danburrelgó as he played his little guitar riff; he sitting in a stool in the lower right corner of the main stage, surrounded by the three extra artists (he had the trumpeters standing on his sides, and the other guitarist was standing behind). Then the image changed to Alía, who was no longer surrounded by the percussionists but by the dancers. As she sang, she followed a choreography with the latter ones: going from left to right and then to left again in the first two verses; embracing one of the them for the third verse and looking him right in the eyes for the fourth verse; then she was lifted by them in the fifth verse, and then they did the moves seen HERE [1:37-1:39] for the sixth verse. The following verses are in Armenian language [0.35 - 0.50].
Gnum em yev yes vazum (I go and I run)
P'oghots'its' p'oghots', hë (From street to street, yes)
P'ntrum ayd yerku (Looking for those two)
Hrosakakhmberë (Bandits)
Voronk' el im shunch'ë herranum (That took my breath away)
Yen, nrank' anmorranali… (They're unforgettable)

After the long powerful "anmorranaliii", the chorus literally kicked in. With two shouts (the first verse), Alía was kicking off the chorus, the vital part of the song, and she pointed to one percussionist at her right, and then to one in her left. As she sang the subsequent lines, she danced like in the VIDEO surrounded by her eight dancers who were frenetically dancing around her in a similar fashion. The projection wall depicted a couple jumping over fire and becoming smoke as they landed; and for the last two verses, it depicted a solar eclipse. The stage lighting was brighter and stronger for the chorus, and fire pyros were coming out of everywhere [0.51 - 1.03].
Hemen danbor bat! Bat han beste dak! (One drum over here! Another one over there!)
Zure ondoan saltatuko (I will jump next to you)
Naiz sutako, gainetik kutako (Right over the bonfires)
Beloat gur esagatar (The veil that smoke is, will hide us)
Gure musua eklipsea izanarí (Our kiss will be an eclipse)
Zu euski dak ta ni ilargia dak (You will be the sun and I will be the moon)

The second chorus, to be sung in Taloan language, was again all about the emotion of the song. The choreography stayed the same, but the projection wall was now showing a whirlpool and a tempest in the middle of the sea; and accordingly, the lights of the stage were now more blue-ish than before. This time, the drummers formed a ring around Alía (the dancers were now forming a ring outside this first ring), and the cameras were focused on the synchronization of the drummers, and the movements of Alía's feet [1.04 - 1.17].
Hemen dantza bat! Bat han beste dak! (One dance over here! Another one over there!)
Kei te ta'akaro i te rakau (The sticks of the drums)
O te pahu tohu tok tok tok* (Are marking the tok tok tok*)
He tata te mutunga (The end is close)
To tatou farereira'a (Our encounter will be)
E te afa ki nui; koe hau, ahau wai (A giant tempest; you the wind, me the sea)

*In Taloan, "tok" is the onomatopoeia for both a ticking clock and a thudding drum. In Taloan cosmology, drums are regarded as the clocks of the universe.

To end the chorus in the best way possible, a long strong note was necessary; and it turned out to be the same exact title of the song. Alía sang it with all of her talent, opening her arms and rising them to the sky [1.18 - 1.22]:
Suako danborrada!!!! (The Danborrada Festival of Fire!!!!)

Just like in the VIDEO [2:10-2:16], the cameras focused on the dancers' choreography before beginning the next part of the song. Only two phrases were to be sung, in the same voice Alía used for the start of the song; but in that limited time, both dancers and drummers would reunite forming a unique circle around Alía [1.29 - 1.32]:
Hushwud kabyraţ (Large crowds)
Meydanlara axın edir (Flocking to the squares)

With the new guitar riff, the cameras again focused on Danburrelgó, before going back to the center of the stage, where the drummers (playing) and the dancers (making spins) were moving around Alía. Alía made her voice stronger in order to sing the third stranza, and the dancers were trying to explain the song's lyrics through their interaction with Alía. They walked in unison in front of her as she followed them, kind of mysteriously for the first two verses. They looked back at her for the third verse with a fierce gaze; and the lights went out for the four verse, where only one bulb was lit above Alía. The floor showed one giant shadow for the fourth verse, and in the fifth verse, smoke pyros were shot from the stage. A panoramic shot was made for the last verse as the camera travelled from the roof of the arena, to a place right in front of Alía's face, whose mouth was enunciating a long "avartvuuuuuum" [1.35 - 1.49]:
Yes heto nshanavor (I'm following the conspicuous)
K'ashel yerkë tvet'sin (Trails of two criminals)
Ayd ach'k'erë krk'i (Those eyes of passion)
Mek stverayin arraj, ch'ors (One shadow ahead)
Ardzagank'nerë yetevum (Four echoes rumble behind)
T'ogh ays khaghë ch'i avartvum... (Let this game never end...)

Just like the first time, the chorus kicked in with a lot of energy, but this time, a line of four bonfires appeared in front of Alía! She jumped each one, joined by two different dancers each time (in the second and third verses). For the fourth verse, the bonfires went out, and the dancers kneeled and skiddded along the floor. In the fifth and sixth verse, an eclipse was shown in the projection wall, as the dancers stayed on the ground [1.50 - 2.03].
Hemen danbor bat! Bat han beste dak! (One drum over here! Another one over there!)

A second strong and powerful shout from Alía in order to start the next chorus, and it was powerful enough to make the dancers stand up and lift her in the second verse. Then, they make a choreography similar to the one in the VIDEO [2:56-3:05]. In the final verse of the chorus, pyros explode all over the arena leaving just a smoke curtain that engulfs the whole stage as Alía tries to maintain the last long note [2.04 - 2.17].
Hemen sutabea! Bat han beste dak! (One bonfire over here! Another one over there!)
Ko te ra, ko te ki te ara (The sun is about to rise, morning is on its way)
E kore koe, e taea e meinga (Aren't you able to make this...)
Mur' he iti roa tenei? (Last a little longer than it has to?)
To tatou ahui kawa* (Our 'ahui kawa'*)
Ka he halulu; koe tahu, ahau mura (Will be an explosion; you the spark, me the kindling)

*In Taloan, "Ahui Kawa" (lit. See You Later!) means a farewell celebration in which the participants know there will be a comeback sooner or later

Like in the VIDEO [3:07], it's the time for the dance troupe to shine. In the cameras, it all looks majestic, since we can see perfectly defined shadows of the dancers among the smoke, dancing frenetically to the accelerating rhythm of the song. And right in the middle, we see Danburrelgó... Whose turn of shining is also now, with his solo (imagine that the guitar sounds more prominent here than in the RL tune track). The smoke starts dissipating, and the cameras do several movements around and among the dancers to show all the action of the interval. Fire effects are being used around the stage as well.

Alía appears right besides Danburrelgó to shout the end of the interval [2.38 - 2.39]:

And so starts the final chorus of the song, which has a faster tempo than the other choruses sung before, but still bears the same lyrics in Euskal language. The smoke has now fully dissipated and we see Danburrelgó and Alía in the front, and behind, in a semicircle, the nine percussionists and the extra artists. Four dancers are outside the semicircle, on the right; and other four on the left... They continue dancing (a bit like tap dancing) but they are decelerating, just like the song [2.40 - 2.50].

It's the end of the song now, and as such, Alía quickly takes a deep breath and showcases her full vocal ability for the last line of the song (which lasts longer than the RL counterpart) [2.51]:
Suako danborrada!!!! (The Danborrada Festival of Fire!!!!)

The song officially ends with lots of pyros coming out the stage, and Alía making a little twist around Danburrelgó and rising her right hand. The cameras finally focus on her right hand, since a Horereuski sculpture has appeared there, like out of the blue.

The crowd then erupts into cheers and applause; and the Euskal "zone" of the arena cannot stop waving flags and chanting. The 22 performers make a bow, very satisfied, and with a big smile on their faces; and Danburrelgó and Alía say in the name of them all:

Geskérri Askó Euskirribakondara!!!
We love you all!!! Thank you, thank you world!!!

The lights go off again, and the Euskirribakondaran crew swiftly leaves the stage, in order to let the next performance happen.

الشوارع انفجر
مع النشوة والرقص
قلب الأمة
هو ضرب مع كل خطوة
Alovlu gecə ortasında
Mən əbədiyyət üçün
Mənə yol gedir ki
Bu iki ulduz oldu…

الألعاب النارية
Göy arasında nəf

Գնում եմ եվ ես վազում
Փողոցից փողոց, հը
Փնտրում այդ երկու
Հրոսակախմբերը
Որոնք էլ իմ շունչը հեռանում
Են, նրանք անմոռանալի…

Hemen danbor bat! Bat han beste dak!
Zure ondoan saltatuko
Naiz sutako, gainetik kutako
Beloat gur esagatar
Gure musua eklipsea izanarí
Zu euski dak ta ni ilargia dak

Hemen dantza bat! Bat han beste dak!
Κεη τε τα'ακαρο η τε ρακαυ
Ο τε παχυ τοχυ τοκ τοκ τοκ*
Χε τατα τε μυτυγα
Το τατου φαρερειρα'α
Ε τε αφα κη νυη; κοε χαυ, αχαυ ωαη

Suako danborrada!!!!

حشود كبيرة
Meydanlara axın edir

Ես հետո նշանավոր
Քաշել երկու տվեցին
Այդ աչքերը կրքի
Մեկ ստվերային առաջ, չորս
Արձագանքները ետեւում
Թող այս խաղը չի ավարտվում...

Zure ondoan saltatuko
Beloat gur esagatar

Hemen sutabea! Bat han beste dak!
Κο τε ρα, κο τε κη τε αρα
Ε κορε κοε, ε ταεα ε μεηγα
Μυρ' χε ητη ροα τενεη?
Το τατου αχυη καωα**
Κα χε χαλυλυ; κοε ταχυ, αχαυ μυρα

[Interval]

Zure ondoan saltatuko
Beloat gur esagatar

Suako danborrada!!!!
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euskirribakondara: Prosperity In Diversity
Political Compass: -7.38 (EC), -6.21 (SO)

WHF and WorldVision, Entries and Results
32nd World Hit Festival Winner

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 pm

OOC: With some changes.

San José Guayabal Official song for WHF 13, Anti-Fascistas

Genre: Protest music
Title Translation: Anti-Fascism
Language(s): Spanish
Lyrics: Luis Anzoátegui
Music: Pedro Suárez and Banda Nacional.
Tune: HERE (La violencia, de/of Agarrate Catalina)

The stage is decorated with the flags of San Jose Guayabal, with scenes of people being persecuted, after the band goes through a small display of fireworks and smoke, after that, the band addresses the audience, giving them the details of the song and takes a guitar and bass runs for five seconds, then starts.

The presenters give a brief biography of the band, which emerged during the "Revolution of Guavas" a couple of months ago, denouncing the abuse of power and fascism prevailing in society.

After explaining that the song and its social motive, which is to cause a feeling of equality and brotherhood among society, to cease segregation and hatred in society.

After the presenter introduced the singer and his band.

Faltan dos horas para el despertar
Rugen motores en la oscuridad.
Calzan las botas de la irracionalidad mas implacable,
Cargan con balas su razón.

Then come other people reading and simulating load a fake gun, appear seconds after a group of protesters with posters of anti fascism but are brutally repressed (simulation of pushing and shooting into the air through sound effects, while still screams background of "El pueblo unido jamás sera vencido" (The united people never will be defeated)

Ojos vendados, corazón asustado
El pensamiento atropellado.
Nadie respondió a sus gritos
Fueron desaparecidos,
Preguntas rotas de dolor pero nunca olvidaos!!

At that moment people placing flowers at a monument commemorating the dead of the protest appear.

Ratas de la oscuridad buscan cegarlos.
Sospechosos de pensar quieren encerrarlos,
Temen a la libertad y los quieren callar,
Morir para recordar que vivir siempre es luchar!

At that time the singers scream encourage the public saying "Martyrs never be forgotten" for five seconds.

Un pensamiento de despido y adiós,
El miedo vino a acompañarles.
El mar se llevó sus cuerpos
Pero la marea trae
Cada mañana al despertar olas de libertad!!

After shows people protesting and the police beat and preach "the truth" in the public square ..

Ratas de la oscuridad buscan cegarlos.
Sospechosos de pensar quieren encerrarlos,
Temen a la libertad y los quieren callar,
Morir para recordar que vivir siempre es luchar!

No olvidarlos... no olvidarlos...

Nooo, no olvidarlos,
No no no, no olvidamos!
Noo, no olvidarlos,
No no no, no olvidamos!

After that the band and singers do reverence to the public, are dismissed without hearing the opinion of the jury and his family spend participation.

It's two hours to the awakening
Engines roar in the dark.
Shoes boots the most implacable irrationality
Loaded with bullets reason.

Blindfolded scared heart
The thought struck.
No one responded to her cries
Were missing,
Questions broken pain but never forget it!

Rats seek darkness blind them.
Suspects want to lock them thinking,
Fear freedom and want to silence,
Dying to live forever remember that fight!

A thought for dismissal and farewell
Fear wine to accompany them.
The sea took their bodies
But the tide brings
Each morning upon awakening waves of freedom!

Rats seek darkness blind them.
Suspects want to lock them thinking,
Fear freedom and want to silence,
Dying to live forever remember that fight!

Do not forget ... do not forget ...

Nooo, do not forget,
No no no, do not forget!
Noo, do not forget,
No no no, do not forget!
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Fromulya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fromulya » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:59 pm

The song is performed in Fromulyan Indonesian. Merica (pronounced [mə'rɪt͡ʃɑ] or "muh-REE-cha") is a chef who won the first edition of the Fromulyan X Factor and was chosen by TVRF to represent Fromulya at the 13th World Hit Festival. This time, the TVRF decided to use the song to promote Fromulyan cuisine, hence the choice of artist.

There were 3 portable stoves on tables at the main stage, while Merica stood at the catwalk, wearing chef's clothes and holding a traditional grinding tool. Behind those tables were 3 backing singers dressed in chef outfits.

As the song started, fire came out of the stoves in sync to the music and Merica started grinding chilli. When she started singing, the backing singers placed pans on top of the stove.

Percayalah pada gué yang jago masak buat lo
(Percayalah gué)
Goréng, bakar, tumis, rebus, panggang dan juga dikukus
(Apa yang lo mau?)
Apa yang péngén lo coba?
Cepet kasih tau gua!

Makanlah sampé lo kenyang
Semuanya énak kok
Ini buat lo, buat lo, buat lo, ya, ini buat lo
Makanlah, sayang
Ada és krim, ada soto mi, bahkan ada sop kambing
Ini buat lo, buat lo, buat lo, ya ini buat lo
Makanlah, sayang

Merica turned back and started walking to the main stage.
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon

Gué tau mengenai lo yang makannya lahap banget
(Gué tau itu)
Tahu, témpé, sambel t’rasi bentar lagi bakal siap
(Kurang apa lagi?)
Apa yang péngén lo coba?
Cepet kasih tau gua!

Merica placed the grinding tool on the table and then pretended to help the backing singers 'cook'.
Semuanya énak kok
Makanlah, sayang
Makanlah, sayang

Merica walked to the front of the table.
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon

The backing singers stored away the pans, stoves, and other cooking tools under the table and replaced them with dishes, ready to be served.
Udah mateng, dan sekarang gué sajikan
Hidangan ini, lo boléh ngabisin sémua
Oh, yéah, yéah, oh yéah
Masih laper, masih laper, masih laper, masih laper lo?

Merica took one of those dishes and showed it to the audience (and the camera), and after a few lines of singing she returned the dish and took another and did the same.
Sémuanya énak kok
Makanlah, sayang
Makanlah, sayang

The backing singers quickly stored away the dishes (leaving an empty table) and then hurried to join Merica at the front.
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon

They posed just in time (sorta like this), then Merica said "Thank you! Terima kasih!" and then left the stage as staff members came to clear up the stage for the next entry.
Believe in me who can cook well for you
(Believe me)
To fry, grill, stir-fry, boil, bake, and steam too
(What do you want?)
What would you like to try?
Hurry, tell me!

Eat until you get full
It’s all good, y’know
It’s for you, for you, for you, yes, this is for you
Eat, my dear
There’s ice cream, noodle soto, and even mutton soup
t’s for you, for you, for you, yes, this is for you
Eat, my dear

au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon

I know about you who eats well
(I know that)
Tofu, tempe, shrimp-paste chilli sauce will be ready soon
(What else is lacking?)
What would you like to try?
Hurry, tell me!

Eat until you get full
It’s all good, y’know
Eat, my dear
Eat, my dear

au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon

It’s done, and now I’ll serve it
This meal, you can finish it all

Still hungry, still hungry, still hungry, are you still hungry?

Eat until you get full
It’s all good, y’know
Eat, my dear
Eat, my dear

au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
au-au, au-au-au mignon
Last edited by Fromulya on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm

Andromeda comes quietly onto the stage, and her eyes are lowered; her dark crinkled hair falls to her bare sholders; she is wearing a burgundy evening dress that subtly hugs her curves but is not revealing, and looking up with large expressive eyes takes a breath as an orchestra and thena violin begins to play. Images behind her show a beautiful park with spreading oak and willow trees, broad paths, people gathering in great numbers, scenes of people playing guitars and flutes, people painting faces and painting banners.

She seems to be inhaling something sweet and good as she begins to sing softly along with a stirring melody and rhythm,

You can smell the spring flowers on the rain dappled paths
The sun catches placards and signs in our hands
We are shouting for our freedom as we march along
You can hear our passion in our marching song

(Behind her, imagery of a demonstration, thousands choking the streets of a city, rising signs and banners and flags, happy faces, hands and fists raised; she sings exultantly and lifts her face, her eyes shining.)

And the children lifted high will be better than we were
And the joy that’s in our hearts catches others up to join us
We are gathered in the thousands
We are all one together

(Faces of children in the back screen fade in and out, looking puzzled or happy, some raised up on shoulders or in arms, from near infants to kids in their preteens; flowers are being thrown on the streets by them. Andromeda’s face is tender as she sings)

Our weapons are words and our love which we speak
Others which we seek
To win to our cause

But now see them come fearful
Moving in their armour!
Feel the streets shaking!

Far off cruel hearts
Planning our downfall
Loveless and fearful
Hating our cause

(singing more seriously now, grave as the imagery of happy people marching and demonstrating fades out to showing row upon row of Armoured Personnel carriers and fighting machines, soldiers standing waiting for orders, their faces hard and grim, almost hard to distinguish one from the other under their helmets…an image of a column moving down a highway

She then sings passionately, as though begging the audience to understand, clasping her hands earnestly, her large expressive eyes looking moist)
And we cannot stop, we do not know
We don’t see what’s coming
We are lost in our singing

Of a beautiful world
Where our children aren’t fearful
Where our children aren’t hungry
Where love is the only watchword

(Fade away to the happy demonstrators again, the children skipping in circles in a park)

Then the streets explode with noise and confusion
Blood and anger swirl round like smoke
Screams now replace all the singing
No longer one, we are many in fear

(sight of brass casings falling in dozens, machineguns moving, people screaming and running; soldiers and police in riot gear firing gas grenades, rushing at people with riot batons and rifle butts)

To Bountiful Park we have come once again
To Bountiful Park we will hold hands again…

She sang as the music came to a thrilling crescendo, raising her hand in solidarity with the people raising their hands in the park, looking scared but defiant. Stage fades to black.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Arda was sitting at a grand piano in the middle of the stage. A spotlight focused on him. He was wearing something similar to this. He was playing a soft and quiet intro when he began to sing.

It took me many years to write
I had to stay up day and night
But finally my love look at what I made
Bask in the glory of my serenade

It becomes quiet for a moment when someone tosses him an acoustic guitar and he gets up and starts wandering around the stage.

Je t'aime ma chéri
Tu est mon canari
Je ne peux pas vivre sans ton amour
Pour toi, de les distances je cour

A man appears accompanying Arda with an accordion. Arda keeps wandering around the stage, spinning a little in his steps.

Oh, je t'aime beaucoup!
Oh, mais ça c'est n'a pas tout
Je veux t'embrasser
Je veux t'aimer
Parce que c'est très facile de le faire

Arda, twirling around stage playing his guitar starts singing in Turkish and eventually stops moving his feet.

Sevgilim sen bir tanesin
Sen benim şekerparemsin
Sensiz dünya hayal edemiyorum
Her saniye seni özlüyorum

The man with the accordion disappears and a man with a saz (similar to a lute) appears. He is playing quietly in the background.

Hatırlarmısın ilk tanışdığımızı
Elbisen tam kırmızı
Sana çarpmıştım
İlk bakışta aşktı, kalbim çarpıştı
Birbirimiz için yaratılmışız
Aşk dünyasına atılmışız

Arda plays his guitar and walks up to the man with the saz and plays and sings next to him.

Seou çokuch seviyove
Sadeconly lewith bia gülümsmile seou dokunouch
Benmy kalart

A man appears playing the grand piano Arda had been playing in the intro.

Seou olare ohe tekonly kişne bei olcan olbe lewith
Seou olare newhat yapakes beme yaşave
Oh lütease oldon't gitgo
Seou oldon't bilknow
Newhat seou demean ato beme

The man with the saz disappears and Arda is alone with the pianist. Playing his guitar in a flamenco style, the pianist plays the piano with one hand while playing a castanet in the other.

Mi amor no tiene límites
Usted es la chica que veo encaja
Puedo decir Te amo en español también
Estos sentimientos no son nada nuevo

The pianist removes the castanet and resumes playing the piano. Arda plays the guitar quietly in an Italian style, while singing the following in an operatic voice.

Tu sei nella mia mente tutto il giorno
E mi limito a dire
Ti amo
E 'tutto vero

Arda plays the guitar louder now and walks around the grand piano.

Sento-me sob o céu estrelado de pensar que você está fazendo
E se você me negar o meu coração vai picar
E então ele vai quebrar todo o piso
Ele nunca vai ficar mais remendadas

Then the man with the saz returns and plays next to Arda.

Senden hiç ayrılmak istemiyorum
Benimle sevgili olmanı istiyorum
Senin güzel yüzün hep hafızamda kalacak
Ve sonsuza dek seninle aşkım olacak

The man with saz sings together with Arda.

Artık sana aşkım diyebilirmiyim
Artık sana sarılabilirmiyim
Dünyam çok daha aydınlık olur seninle
Ve seninkide umarım benimle

The man with the saz plays quieter but still resumes singing. The pianist joins singing.

Beme aşove
Bei olnot alget yetough
Bei sevove sevoving seou
Vand bei umope seou yapdo detoo

Then Arda sings solo with the accompaniment of his guitar.

Come to me
We will be free
And prance around in the meadow
Acting like the lovebirds we are so

Then Arda stops playing guitar and sings.

And if you loved this serenade
I will have many more made for you
It's all for you
And remember
I love you

And the man with the accordion reappears and everyone plays the outro, a loud and pompous finale.

The audience applauds and everyone leaves the stage. Arda says "Thank you world!" He blows a kiss and waves goodbye.

French:

I love you my dear
You are my canary
I can't live without your love
For you, the distances I run

Oh, I love you a lot
Oh, and that's not all
I want to hug you
I want to love you
Because it's so easy to do

Turkish:

My love you are the only one
You are my piece of sugar
I can't imagine a world without you
Every second I miss you

Do you remember when we first met
Your dress completely red
I bumped into you
It was love at first sight, my heart was beating
We were made for each other
We were thrown into the world of love

Anollasian:

I love you so much
Only with smile you touch
My heart

You are the only one I can be with
You are what makes me live
Oh please don't go
You don't know
What you mean to me

Spanish:

My love has no limit
You are the girl that I see fit
I can say I love you in Spanish too
These feelings are not new

Italian:

You are on my mind all day
And I will only say
I love you
It is all true

Portuguese:

I sit under the starry sky thinking what you are doing
And if you deny me my heart will sting
And then it will break all over the floor
It will never get mended anymore

Turkish:

I never want to be separated from you
I want to be lovers with you
Your pretty face will always stay in my memory
And forever I will have love with you

Can I call you my love already
Can I hug you already
My world will be so much brighter with you
And I hope yours with mine

Anollasian:

My love
I cannot get enough
I love loving you
And I hope you do too

I'm sorry if some of the translations are inaccurate.
Last edited by Anollasia on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalosia
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kalosia » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 am

(to the tune of Carry Me in Your Dreams - Kejsi Tola)

The background looked like a dark blue cloud of smoke. Still, actual smoke filled the stage. The crystals, usually positioned at the top of the stage, were lowered down. Some were white while others were dark-blue in colour, and as the song started, their patterns changed (they were still either blue or white, but the order changed) in sync with the music. When the singing part started, the crystals were raised quickly. The stage was still dark, and a figure could be seen rising through the trapdoor from under the stage (similar to the Kalosian entry to WHF 9). It was Mesiana, but was only a shadow to the audience.

Ur së’s un timpo long dëpu nuša
Enkontromt u un fest su un podrig
Ëlur amurë venurët su nuš’
Së senomt buna per me

A male dancer approaches, also a shadow, and does choreographic movements with Mesiana - vivid ones for the first few lines, but in the last 2, she stands still while he hugs from behind.
Ma ur ja sano kë tu se enuj
Puve vedro ja u ten oki
Karo, komprendro kë morǧe së’s me
Laša me ur
Ovlil me, fo sëtë per te

The male dancer disappears while the lights reveal Mesiana, wearing a unique dress specially designed for the event. She steps forward and stops right in front of the wind machine, so her dress is blown by the wind. There are hidden backing singers which join her in the chorus.
Lašal me, ovlil me
Sano kë në bisañi me
Si, si, ja komprendro
Senomt ensam, ma ur allal

Lašal me, ovlil me
Sano kë në bisañi me
Si, si, ja komprendro

The male dancer appeared again, this time he too was visible. He was wearing this (the left one) along with a mask, concealing his identity. It's as if he's trying to approach Messiana, but she keeps denying him from getting any closer.
Ur ja komprendro kë tu se enuj
Puve vedro ja u ten oki
Karo, komprendro kë morǧe së’s me
Laša me ur
Ovlil me, fo sëtë per te

She walks rapidly to the catwalk and only stops at the end, leaving the male dancer, who disappears through the trapdoor and 'sinks' into the stage.
Lašal me, ovlil me
Sano kë në bisañi me
Si, si, ja komprendro

The background showed black-and-white 'hypnotic' patterns (such as this and this) while Mesiana kneeled, looking stressed.
Go away, leave me now
Go away, forget me

She stood up and the satellite platform rose (or 'levitated) too.
Lašal me, ovlil me
Sano kë në bisañi me
Si, si, ja komprendro

Lašal me, ovlil me
Sano kë në bisañi me
Si, si, ja komprendro

The song ended, and Mesiana said "Thank you!" and then returned to the green room, as stage crew prepared for the next (and last) entry from Crolacia.
Now it’s been a while since we
Met at a party one afternoon
Then love came upon us
It was good for me

But now I know you’re bored
I can see it in your eyes
Darling, I understand that maybe it’s me
Leave me now
Forget me, I’m doing this for you

Leave me, forget me
I know you don’t need me
Yes, yes, I understand
We were together, but now go

Leave me, forget me
I know you don’t need me
Yes, yes, I understand

Now I understand that you’re bored
I can see it in your eyes
Darling, I understand that maybe it’s me
Leave me now
Forget me, I’m doing this for you

Leave me, forget me
I know you don’t need me
Yes, yes, I understand

Go away, leave me now
Go away, forget me

Leave me, forget me
I know you don’t need me
Yes, yes, I understand

Leave me, forget me
I know you don’t need me
Yes, yes, I understand
Last edited by Kalosia on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 am

(Blue for Alexei, Black for Alena, Green for both)

Alena (dressed as in the picture) and Alexei Volkov (dressed as in the picture too) appeared in the levitating platform of the satellite stage, "rising" from the ground. The panoramic camera was shooting the roaring crowd, but gradually zoomed in on the hosts, watching them closely as they reappeared in the 13th World Hit Festival...

- HELLO!
(*The audience cheers excited as the camera flies over them*)
- Those were the 28 entries of the 13th World Hit Festival!
(*Everyone cheers*)
- That's right, a number of participants we hadn't seen EVER. We establish today a new all-time record number of participations!
- Well, we saw a little bit of everything. Are you a ballad lover or a folk dancer? A rock passionate or an alternative kind of guy? We'll see that during the voting, which is about to start!
(*Everyone cheers again*)

The screens show the countries, their flags and their voting number; with the voting indications given by each participating broadcaster appearing below on each country. Alexei and Alena quickly explained the traditional WHF way of voting.... Televote, SMS, Twitter, Online App, etc.

- How about we take a look at a recap of the 28 participants?
(*Crowd roars*)
- And right before we look at that recap, it's time to say...
- WORLD, START VOTING NOW!!!!

Pyros exploded from all over the stage, and the lights of the stage moved up and down in a wave-like motion. The cameras made panoramic flights above a flag-waving crowd. A helicopter showed the arena from the outside, with its lights pointing at the sky in the snowy misty Sirushostani night; and pyros also came out of the arena. Then, the recap started...
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 am

Performed Acts (28)
01. Lymantatia - DANAE with "Schützen Alle Liebe" (Protect All Love)
Lymantatian German language rock song

02. Tödlichebujoku - Tuntua with "Nonstop"
English language pop song

03. Lanos, The Republic of - Foxy Shouting with "The Song (What Will Lanos Sing?)"
English language novelty, electrohouse, eurodance song

04. Polkopia - Anna Bovalovo with "Broken Heart"

05. Kishrael - Ahavah Haza with "אני מנגןת החצוצרה [Ani M'nagenet Ha'Chatzotzrah]" (I Play The Trumpet)
English, Hebrew languages novelty, pop song

06. Zavlia - Ajda Hezilor with "Cirkolav" (The Circus)
Zavlian language Oncler-folk song

07. Tunglanes - Tár Elísabetar with "Elskan [Ekki Gráta]" (Darling [Don't Cry])
Icelandic language rock song

08. Legendardisch - Koen Colijn with "Weg Naar M'n Hart" (Road To My Heart)
Dutch language pop song

09. Vampirum - Alixa with "Invizibil" (Invisible)
English, Romanian languages pop song

10. Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic - Nino Karlasbad with "Travel In Liberty"
English language alternative rock song

11. New Warwick - Helen Mirno with "Leave"

12. Skanden - Nicholas Bergen with "Juletid" (Christmastime)
Swedish language baroque pop/waltz song

13. Białogórze i Czarnorzecze - Cynamon with "Głęboka Woda" (Deep Water)
Polish language folk ballad

14. Hafamarimët - Enej Knaonetka with "Rändso Pnuga" (My Broken Heart)
Hafamari language pop song

15. Kingsley Bedford - Klara Volkova with "Lovestruck"
English language ethnic-pop song

16. Syrche - Nielsen with "You and I Against The World"
English language pop-rock song

17. Bloodbath Generation - Orange Order with "Puppeteer"
English language folk-rock song

18. Costa Fiero - Marta González with "El Largo Camino" (The Long Walk)
Spanish language pasillo song

19. Fushë Me-Bar - Samantha Hoxha with "Blerja Dashuria" (Buying Love)

20. Artsakhestan - LifeIsAPoem with "Դա Բավարար Չէ [Da Bavarar Ch'e]" (It Is Not Enough)
Armenian language pop-rock ballad

21. Valdaranes - Model with "Even Though"
Aranese, English, Hebrew and Turkish languages soft-rock, turkic-folk song

22. Euskirribakondara - Alía, Danburrelgó & HaD with "Suako Danborrada" (Drum Festival of Fire)
Euskal, Armenian, Taloan, Azerbaijani and Euskal Arabic languages folk song

23. San José Guayabal - Albos Band with "Anti-Fascistas" (Anti-Fascists)
Spanish language protest song

24. Fromulya - Merica with "Makanlah!" (Eat!)
Indonesian language pop song

25. New Edom - Andromeda with "Bountiful Park"
English language rock ballad

26. Anollasia - Arda Çetinoğlu with "Serenade"
Turkish, English, Anollasian, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese ballad

27. Kalosia - Mesiana with "Ovlil Me" (Forget Me)
Kalosian language pop song

28. Crolacia - Polaris with "Breathes"
English language alternative pop song
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 am

And....

¡THE VOTING STARTS!

Please send your votes in the following way, and with the following data. If you don't vote correctly, your votes will be made up, without affecting the final position outcome (the points outcome will of course be affected). Read closely, and don't miss a thing!

Your telegram must include....

Name and occupation of your spokesperson: The person who announces the votes.
Image of your spokesperson Preferrably large.
Name of the city where the votes are being announced from Usually, it's your capital city, but you can spice up things.
Image and name of a landmark of that city Preferrably large.
Evening greeting in your national language, and name of that language It can be several as well.
Translation of the contest's motto (Together in Sirushostan) in your national language(s) Just those three words.
Points (from 1 to 5): Being one your least favourite, and five your big favourite.
A message of good luck to your entrant in your national language: With translation..

You can combine all this information in an RP fashion, or just give it point by point (it's up to you). We'll take care of that info to make the voting process something interesting.

You can NOT vote for your own country and you must vote for FIVE different countries. If you control several nations, the three or two altogether must NOT surpass 8 points given to a single entry.

Send your TG to Sakhovelo!

YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY JANUARY 12TH, 23:59 (UTC-11:00) TO VOTE!; THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK IS HERE
You might want to check the post that goes immediately above this one, which links all the participating entries.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euskirribakondara: Prosperity In Diversity
Political Compass: -7.38 (EC), -6.21 (SO)

WHF and WorldVision, Entries and Results
32nd World Hit Festival Winner

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:12 pm

28. Crolacia
Polaris
Breathes
To the melody of Only You, by Ellie Goulding

Polaris was excited as she stepped onto the stage. Crolacia skipped last year's edition and it was time to make a good result this year. ''Breathes'' was praised by Polaris's fans. She enjoyed the fame, but still wanted to make a good result representing Crolacia. Her time was on as she rushed to the stage. Hair beautiful. Cheeks red. Hands shivering.

Whole stage is illuminated by many lights as the sound of big drums roars through the venue.
Red is all around in my lungs
I feel the wavy sound it's all around
Illuminated by spirits I hide, breathes out

Hold it in my hair
The clouds are fast approaching
Trust the graves of dust, I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive

Trust the graves of dust, I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive

Stage becomes blue as red liquid starts to fall like rain on Polaris.
Hail heroes, spirits, priests
Mist from grassy sky, forgettable
Big ballons floating in the reefs, Breathes out
Breathes
Breathes
Breathes
Breathes in dophamine
Looks like Virgin Mary honestly
Tears out blood, I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive

Tears out blood, I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive
I feel alive, breathes out

Polaris sings strongly with her light and high pitched voice echoing throught the venue. Red liquid stop to fall as other coloured liquid falls on Polaris. She gasps and starts to paint on the stage with the liquidy colours covering her. As the song powerfully ends, her sketch is done and it is an angel.
Ghosts with big blue eyes,
Shallow slaves of past, captured in time
Heat and cold fast colliding, breathes out

Breathes

Red is all around in my lungs
I feel the wavy sound it's all around
Illuminated by spirits I hide, breathes out

Tack Sirushostan!, she says and leaves the stage, happy.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:24 pm

New Edomite National News Report

Opening bars of Pictures at an Exhibition play as a globe spins with pins popping up on various points of the world. Split screen images of natural disasters, celebrations, military actions, elections, royal ceremonies, celebrity events are showin, occasionally with New Edomite news anchors talking about them, and then fades to a news desk.

A raven haired woman with olive skin, dark brown eyes with a rosebud mouth, a slim nose and a statuesque figure sat behind a news desk with the New Edomite flag imposed over a silhouette map of the Allied States of New Edom behind her. “Good evening,” she said, looking up with a smile. It was clear that above the waist at least she wore nothing but a gold cross on a chain, though her image was pixelated for those nations censoring such an appearance. “I’m Lavinia Tuller, and this is a NENN Special on the World Hit Festival. A lot of exciting performances this year from some of the countries that are producing some of the most talented singers, dancers and musicians in the world. We’re going live now to the Aruthyan Complex in Shirosostan, Capital and largest city of Kingsley Bedford, and one of my favourite cities to visit by the way, and we’re talking with our Deputy Minister of Culture, Captain Marcus Cotta, and with Prince Enoch Tubal-Cain who were the nation’s official representatives to the festival. Your Serene Highness, Your Excellency, welcome to the NENN News Report, and how have things been?”

Viewers could see the two men sitting looking rather relaxed; clearly there were just people milling around drinking wine, chattering happily around them in a lounge in the complex. Marcus Cotta, dark haired, strongly built, his normally stern features relaxed, wearing a First Class Dress uniform with double breasted jacket, tie, combat ribbons and a peaked cap held at his side, said, “It’s been a real challenge to vote, Miss Tuller. There’ve been so many passionate and talented performers I’ve had to meditate and pray on it. It’s been one of the best events I’ve ever attended, and this venue is amazing.”

“I realize that you are going to be voting on behalf of the country, Deputy Minister, so I won’t press you for details, but can you tell me something you liked generally?” asked Lavinia.

“I generally liked that the theme this year, the unofficial theme, seems to be hope for a better future, and I think that is something that crosses language and cultural barriers.” Captain Cotta replied.

“I enjoyed that as well, and what I particularly enjoyed was seeing all kinds of different performances from folk style ballads to intense focus on dance to highly skilled musicians.” Prince Enoch said, glancing at the Deputy Minister who nodded enthusiastically. A tall lean olive skinned man with dark short slightly wavy hair, bold features and wearing a white dinner jacket with two decorations modestly displayed, he seemed relaxed and confident. “I also must admit that I’ve seen more than my share of beautiful women up there, enjoying themselves thoroughly, and that’s always a pleasure. As is this interview.” The two men laughed as did Lavinia with a slight blush.

“Thank you Your Highness, Your Excellency, and we will,” she said, returning to her audience, “Be showing highlights from the judging and from the events after this commercial break. The World Hit Festival showing in New Edom has been sponsored by Paladin Cinemas and by Frydad’s Chicken Head Stew…”

Meanwhile, a note was sent to the hotel room of Ahavah Haza, along with a dozen red roses.
Dear Ms. Haza,

I very much admired your performance; it was joyous, full of hope and delight in life, and brought a smile to my lips even as I wrote this note thinking of it. I had never attended one of these festivals before as I am a busy man, but I found that I needed to take some time away from my concerns to enjoy a set of live performances by people brave enough to put their reputations at stake. I was not disappointed. Yours was one of the performances I enjoyed the most.

I will be dining the hotel tonight and would like to invite you to dine with me. I will be starting dinner at 7 O Clock.

I have the honour to be
Prince Enoch Tubal-Cain
Last edited by New Edom on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 am

Voting Running Order
After every part of the voting, the full scoreboard will be shown.

PART ONE (TO BE POSTED ON JANUARY 14TH)
Euskirribakondara
Valdaranes
Artsakhestan
Tödlichebujoku
Bloodbath Generation
Legendardisch
Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Syrche

PART TWO (TO BE POSTED ON JANUARY 15TH)
New Warwick
Hafamarimët
Lanos, The Republic of
Fushë Me-Bar
Vampirum
Kingsley Bedford
San José Guayabal
Tunglanes

PART THREE (TO BE POSTED ON JANUARY 16TH)
Polkopia
Kishrael
Zavlia
Skanden
New Edom
Anollasia
Białogórze i Czarnorzecze
Crolacia

PART FOUR (TO BE POSTED ON JANUARY 17TH)
Costa Fiero
Kalosia
Fromulya
Lymantatia
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 am

where is the voting?
[color=color=#00BF00] Democracy, social equity, switzerland, Democratic Socialism, EU (had some problems, but this not mean that it's unfixable), UN, Federalism, same sex marriage and Schengen , Ferderal non-ethinc based Palestine or in alternative two-states solution, Civic Nationalism on eventual European Federation (or Euro-civic-nationalism), Interculturalism(is a bit different whan MultiCulturalism)[/color]
Dictatorship, Fascism, Communism, Racism, Putin's Russia, Meloni, religion (as organized structures), Trump, Erdogan , British Gov., Netanyahu, Orban, Etno-Nationalism, Clericalism.
The tax rate is the half of NS index, pop. is different

I'm gay - I have Asperger Syndrome
I support
UKRAINE Peace, not a second München 38

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Alena welcomed the first votes, coming from Euskirribakondara...

Spokesperson: Taliana Danberahaidia, TV host, actress, WHF12 entrant

Inuugujaq! Good evening Sirushostan!!!! This is Narsaattoq calling in the name of the whole Harrikía of Euskirribakondara. We've had an amazing night, and we can safely assure we've enjoyed every one of the twenty-eight entries. But as usual, we can only give our points to five of them... So here it comes. But before I forget... We want to send a big message of good luck to Alía Font, Jan Danburrelgó and HaD... You've done it very well, and we hope the final result is equally good. And now:

1 point goes to... The Republic of Lanos!
2 points go to... Valdaranes!

3 points go to... Zavlia!!
4 points fly off to... Kalosia!!!

And our final, and very meaningful 5 points go to.... KISHRAEL!!!!!!

Thank you very much!! And may the best song win!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Kishrael                                 5
02nd - Kalosia 4
03rd - Zavlia 3
04th - Valdaranes 2
05th - Lanos, The Republic of 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Polkopia 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Vampirum 0
28th - Alinghi F-D Republic 0
28th - New Warwick 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Kingsley Bedford 0
28th - Syrche 0
28th - Bloodbath Generation 0
28th - Costa Fiero 0
28th - Fushë Me-Bar 0
28th - Artsakhestan 0
28th - Euskirribakondara 0
28th - San José Guayabal 0
28th - Fromulya 0
28th - New Edom 0
28th - Anollasia 0
28th - Crolacia 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Spokesperson: Pavula Timpulera, singer, entertainer, WV19 entrant

Bòm Vespre, Siruxostán! This is Nou Aranes calling with the first Valdaranean votes ever in the World Hit Festival... And we hope it's not the last time either! Anyway.... The voting was very hard, but in the end, these were our five favorites.....

1 point goes to... Kingsley Bedford!
2 points go to... New Edom!

3 points go to... Euskirribakondara!!
4 points fly off to... Artsakhestan!!!

And our final, and very meaningful 5 PUNTOS go to.... COSTA FIEROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My big big favorite! Yeeeees!!!!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Costa Fiero                              5
01st - Kishrael 5
03rd - Artsakhestan 4
03rd - Kalosia 4
05th - Euskirribakondara 3
05th - Zavlia 3
07th - New Edom 2
07th - Valdaranes 2
09th - Lanos, The Republic of 1
09th - Kingsley Bedford 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Polkopia 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Vampirum 0
28th - New Warwick 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Syrche 0
28th - Fushë Me-Bar 0
28th - Fromulya 0
28th - Anollasia 0
28th - Crolacia 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Spokesperson: Hayko Mkrtchyan, singer, WHF12 entrant

Bari yereko Sirushostan! This is Kilikia calling with the Artsakhiani votes. It was a very exciting evening, and we're glad we were able to participate again. This time, with LifeIsAPoem, and we hope they can achieve a good result just as I did last time in Korbia...... Enough with the chatting now, isn't it? Let's get on with the votes!

1 point goes to... Białogórze i Czarnorzecze!
2 points go to... Anollasia!

3 points go to... Polkopia!!
4 points fly off to... Vampirum!!!

And our final 5 points go to... go to... go to... *starts clapping flamenco-like to the rhythm of the song* Suako Danborrada from EUSKIRRIBAKONDARAAAAAAAA!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Euskirribakondara                        8
02nd - Costa Fiero 5
02nd - Kishrael 5
04th - Artsakhestan 4
04th - Kalosia 4
04th - Vampirum 4
07th - Polkopia 3
07th - Zavlia 3
09th - Anollasia 2
09th - New Edom 2
09th - Valdaranes 2
12th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
12th - Lanos, The Republic of 1
12th - Kingsley Bedford 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - New Warwick 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Syrche 0
28th - Fushë Me-Bar 0
28th - Fromulya 0
28th - Crolacia 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Spokesperson: Hayato Brand, athlete

Hyvää iltaa!!! Or good evening in Finnish. I'm Hayato Brand, and I'm here in Kansallinen Yliopisto, the premier university of Tödlichebujoku, just outside of Rotlichtchiku (our capital city) with the Kalpea Kivitorni (the tower in the center) right on my back. Here are our votes for Tödlichebujoku's first World Hit Festival ever!

1 point goes to Crolacia
2 points go to Valdaranes

3 points to Vampirum
4 points to New Warwick
And for our five points... KISHRAEL with Ahavah Haza's "I Play the Trumpet"! Tödlichebujoku's going crazy over the matrixplanes over it!

Kiitos, Sirushostan, ja Ansa- te teitte hämmästyttävää! Thank you, Sirushostan, and Ansa- you did amazing!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Kishrael                                10
02nd - Euskirribakondara 8
03rd - Vampirum 7
04th - Costa Fiero 5
05th - Valdaranes 4
06th - Artsakhestan 4
06th - Kalosia 4
06th - New Warwick 4
09th - Polkopia 3
09th - Zavlia 3
11th - Anollasia 2
11th - New Edom 2
13th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
13th - Crolacia 1
13th - Kingsley Bedford 1
13th - Lanos, The Republic of 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Syrche 0
28th - Fushë Me-Bar 0
28th - Fromulya 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Spokespeople: Zoltan, Sophie and Lee Joon

(Black for Zoltan, Blue for Sophie, Burgundy for Lee, Green for All)

Jó estét! 안녕하세요! Good evening everyone from the Victory Spire of Poanosta! I'm Zoltan. I'm Sophie. And I'm Lee Joon, and we're here to announce our votes. But before... Kívánok sok szerencsét a World Hit Festival! Vagyunk büszkék on! (Good luck in the WHF! We are all proud of you!)

1 point goes to Fushë Me-Bar
2 points go to Syrche

3 points to Kalosia
4 points to New Warwick
5 points... VAMPIRUM!!!!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                12
02nd - Kishrael 10
03rd - Euskirribakondara 8
04th - New Warwick 8
05th - Kalosia 7
06th - Costa Fiero 5
07th - Valdaranes 4
08th - Artsakhestan 4
09th - Polkopia 3
09th - Zavlia 3
11th - Anollasia 2
11th - New Edom 2
11th - Syrche 2
14th - Fushë Me-Bar 1
14th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
14th - Crolacia 1
14th - Kingsley Bedford 1
14th - Lanos, The Republic of 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Fromulya 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Spokespeople: Ellis van Hoogfliet, pianist

Goedenavond everyone! This is Arnhem calling from the Rijnbrug. We'd like to wish veel geluk Koen!!! And now, the votes...

1 point for Anollasia
2 points go for Lanos

3 points are awarded to Kishrael!
4 points are the property of New Warwick!
5 points are like it was a few seconds ago... VAMPIRUM!!!!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                17
02nd - Kishrael 13
03rd - New Warwick 12
04th - Euskirribakondara 8
05th - Kalosia 7
06th - Costa Fiero 5
07th - Valdaranes 4
08th - Artsakhestan 4
09th - Anollasia 3
09th - Lanos, The Republic of 3
11th - Polkopia 3
11th - Zavlia 3
13th - New Edom 2
13th - Syrche 2
15th - Fushë Me-Bar 1
15th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
15th - Crolacia 1
15th - Kingsley Bedford 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Tunglanes 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Fromulya 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Spokespeople: Russo Dario, the chancellor of the Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic

Guten abend, buondì, bonjour, prebskobanaw and good evening ... I have just greeted you in German Alingan, Alingan Italian, Alingan Friench and Alingan, so I hope you liked it. Here is our voting:

1 point to no. 07. Tunglanes - Tár Elísabetar with "Elskan [Ekki Gráta]" (Darling [Don't Cry])
2 points go to no. 11. New Warwick - Helen Mirno with "Leave"

3 points to no. 25. New Edom - Andromeda with "Bountiful Park"
4 points to no. 21. Valdaranes - Model with "Even Though"
5 points to no. 03. Lanos, The Republic of - Foxy Shouting with "The Song (What Will Lanos Sing?)"

Lastly, Viel Gluch Alinghi.... Good luck Alinghi!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                17
02nd - New Warwick 14
03rd - Kishrael 13
04th - Valdaranes 8
05th - Euskirribakondara 8
05th - Lanos, The Republic of 8
07th - Kalosia 7
08th - New Edom 5
09th - Costa Fiero 5
10th - Artsakhestan 4
11th - Anollasia 3
12th - Polkopia 3
12th - Zavlia 3
14th - Syrche 2
15th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
15th - Crolacia 1
15th - Fushë Me-Bar 1
15th - Kingsley Bedford 1
15th - Tunglanes 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Fromulya 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Spokespeople: Ally Close, A&R representant for Kersner Media

Allo Alle!... That means "Hello Everyone!" in Dåtsche; but it's true that's only OUR language. I'm calling from the Old City Hall of Karpethia! Det er så godt att være her i nat. Syrcher har fordel disse terre. [Hello Everyone! It is so good to be her tonight. Syrche has favored the following lands:

1 point to Artsakhestan
2 points go to Vampirum

3 points to Kishrael!
4 points to Kalosia!!
5 points to Bloodbath Generation!!!

Godt held, Nielsen Brør! / Good Luck, Nielsen Brothers

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                19
02nd - Kishrael 16
03rd - New Warwick 14
04th - Kalosia 11
05th - Valdaranes 8
06th - Euskirribakondara 8
06th - Lanos, The Republic of 8
08th - Artsakhestan 5
09th - New Edom 5
10th - Bloodbath Generation 5
10th - Costa Fiero 5
12th - Anollasia 3
13th - Polkopia 3
13th - Zavlia 3
15th - Syrche 2
16th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
16th - Crolacia 1
16th - Fushë Me-Bar 1
16th - Kingsley Bedford 1
16th - Tunglanes 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Skanden 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Fromulya 0
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:31 pm

CURRENT TOP FIVE
1ST WITH 19 POINTS]
Vampirum -
Alixa with "Invizibil" (Invisible)
English, Romanian languages pop song

2ND WITH 16 POINTS]
Kishrael -
Ahavah Haza with "אני מנגןת החצוצרה [Ani M'nagenet Ha'Chatzotzrah]" (I Play The Trumpet)
English, Hebrew languages novelty, pop song

3RD WITH 14 POINTS]
New Warwick -
Helen Mirno with "Leave"

4TH WITH 11 POINTS]
Kalosia -
Mesiana with "Ovlil Me" (Forget Me)
Kalosian language pop song

5TH WITH 8 POINTS]
Valdaranes -
Model with "Even Though"
Aranese, English, Hebrew and Turkish languages soft-rock, turkic-folk song
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:46 am

Spokespeople: Annika X, pop singer and WorldVision commentator

Good evening! I'm Annika X, and I'm announcing the votes of New Warwick from the city of Kelsey. Right on my back, you can see an untitled work of art, the latest in a series of several such pieces by an unknown and anonymous artist on the side of an old apartment hotel. First of all, I'd like to say <<Good Luck>> to everyone involved tonight, especially you, Helen! New Warwick loves you!

And now, the points you've all been waiting for!

1 point for Skanden
2 points go for New Edom

3 points are awarded to San José Guayabal!
4 points go to Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic!!

And our final 5 points GO TO ZAVLIAAAAAAA!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                19
02nd - Kishrael 16
03rd - New Warwick 14
04th - Kalosia 11
05th - Valdaranes 8
06th - Zavlia 8
09th - New Edom 7
10th - Artsakhestan 5
11th - Bloodbath Generation 5
11th - Costa Fiero 5
13th - Alinghi F-D Republic 4
14th - Anollasia 3
15th - Polkopia 3
15th - San José Guayabal 3
17th - Syrche 2
18th - Białogórze i Czarnorzecze 1
18th - Crolacia 1
18th - Fushë Me-Bar 1
18th - Kingsley Bedford 1
18th - Skanden 1
18th - Tunglanes 1
28th - Lymantatia 0
28th - Tödlichebujoku 0
28th - Legendardisch 0
28th - Hafamarimët 0
28th - Fromulya 0

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 am

Spokespeople: Atjyn Lusednetko, host of Cineca, a morning talk show

Kuutafek Siruśostan! Sucvjë calling here with the Hafamari votes, right from Opera Sadnubumedy! a Hafamarimëte fuimt mega dufecr milguv pać Enejdu, ycfamyc ym drluhaćëćdu duhekrd. Good luck everyone! [We in Hafamarimët would like to wish Enej the best of luck, as well as all the contestants tonight. Good luck everyone!] Time to announce our points, right?

1 point, Vampirum
2 points go, Kingsley Bedford

3 points, Kalosia
4 points, Kishrael
5 awesome points for NEW WAAAAAARWIIIIICK!

Current Scoreboard
01st - Vampirum                                20
02nd - Kishrael 20
03rd - New Warwick 19
04th - Kalosia 14
05th - Valdaranes 8
06th - Zavlia 8
09th - New Edom 7
10th - Artsakhestan 5
11th - Bloodbath Generation 5