NATION

PASSWORD

Vote for McMasterdonia: Continuity with Change

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mon Civia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:06 pm

McMasterdonia wrote:Krooked Kuriko and Champagne Caelapes have made an incredible number of promises.. and failed to deliver on any of them. Below we have highlighted some examples of these lunatic claims. Here at the McMasterdonia campaign we are committed to delivering true outcomes for the benefit of all World Assembly nations.

(Image)

The newspaper printers whir into action in Mon Civia with shocking headlines:

"Kuriko says 'Let Them Eat Cake' ...but doesn't deliver."

"Caelapes promises a 16 Year Communist Rule somehow packed into a Four Year Term!"

"Kuriko wants to win... to tear the World Assembly to Shreds!"

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Vote for McMasterdonia

Postby Yohannes » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:07 pm

McMasterdonia wrote:Krooked Kuriko and Champagne Caelapes have made an incredible number of promises.. and failed to deliver on any of them. Below we have highlighted some examples of these lunatic claims. Here at the McMasterdonia campaign we are committed to delivering true outcomes for the benefit of all World Assembly nations.

(Image)

Why is Krooked Kuriko bribing voters?

Is she hiding something from us?
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Mon Civia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:27 am

Yohannes wrote:

(Image)

Why is Krooked Kuriko bribing voters?

Is she hiding something from us?

Krooked Kuriko is bribing voters! And maybe they visited the Boneyard and dug up some more votes there too!

What a terrible, illegal thing for Kuriko to do!

A chant begins "Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!"

Mon Civia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:55 am

Fans in Mon Civia have collectively changed production in their factories to produce MWAGA hats for every Nation! Get yours, free! Wear it Proudly and show those Krooked Kuriko supporters that we're not going anywhere!

Erinor
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:52 am

With less than three and a half hours to go until the final five are decided, I offer you a new campaign song that really illustrates the great partnership we have here between cutthroat business experience and a shark.

https://youtu.be/ceAXWbdL1V4

Vote MackMasterdonia/Erinor for WA Sec-Gen 2020

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Team McMasterdonia has always supported and will always support Team Valentine Z, not because we are part of the same "WA Elites," but because we believe in good sportsmanship, and we want to support others who believe in good sportsmanship, too.

May God Bless the Multiversal States of NationStates!

Yohannes wrote:Since I strategically voted for Valentine Z from the start (I could tell this would happen), I have followed this policy: put on Ignore, keep to our own supporters' thread and don't reply to low blow baits (made by alternate accounts or not) on Regional Message Boards and in forums. What they want is to get people into trouble, and as Valentine Z already said we should keep playing competitively but hold the moral high ground.

Team McMasterdonia has always supported and will always support Team Valentine Z, not because we are part of the same "WA Elites," but because we believe in good sportsmanship, and we want to support others who believe in good sportsmanship, too. May God Bless the Multiversal States of NationStates.

Edit:

Erinor wrote:With less than three and a half hours to go until the final five are decided, I offer you a new campaign song that really illustrates the great partnership we have here between cutthroat business experience and a shark.

UwU
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Mon Civia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Mon Civia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Erinor wrote:With less than three and a half hours to go until the final five are decided, I offer you a new campaign song that really illustrates the great partnership we have here between cutthroat business experience and a shark.

Anybody wanna dance?? :hug:

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm

The McMasterdonia Campaign Team HQ has an important announcement to make.

The Delegate in the North will arrive here soon to address our loyal supporters and friends. Thank you!
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suternia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 09, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Suternia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:29 pm

mcmasterdonia my chinese cousin was voting for you but now you abandoned him ;(

East Blepia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:30 pm

McMasterdonia has dropped out, and betrayed himself to the ultimate enemy of the cause, and all good men and women of NationStates. May Allāh have mercy on his soul.
20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, 10 years in Syria, constant brinksmanship with Iran, $230 billion[1] and counting in military and economic aid to a first-world country, and the agitation of Islamic extremism[2] causing tens of thousands of civilian deaths is not enough. America MUST do more for Israel. If you ask what we get in exchange, you are an anti-semite.

1. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf "As of March 2020, in 2018 U.S. dollars (inflation-adjusted), total U.S.
aid to Israel... is $236 billion."

2. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver "Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple...You attacked us in Palestine...the degree of American support for Israel"

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 pm

I wonder if the McMasterdonian announcement has anything to do with this...
...and if the Catgirls will keep up the Trumpian, anti-Kuriko, anti-Caelapes schtick from the first three rounds? Who does Greitbart endorse now? WHERE ARE MY ANSWERS, DAMNIT??? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Zeganas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeganas » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:51 pm

On Greitbart, McMasterdonia's #1 position was that they love defending. As shown here.

Yet they decided to become the running mate of a candidate in a raiding group. Smh I thought McMasterdonia was better than this.

Caelapes had 4 years to deliver on their campaign promises, and Kuriko has authored 16 WA resolutions, so to the followers of McMasterdonia, I'd say, vote your conscience.
Last edited by Zeganas on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My main IC factbook
My solar system factbook
My 4 sapient races/species factbook
INFJ (maybe), american, libertarian-left, worldbuilder, love music
I don't use NS stats.

Devi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Devi » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:52 pm

Zeganas wrote:On Greitbart, McMasterdonia's #1 position was that they love defending. As shown here.

(Image)

Yet they decided to become the running mate of a candidate in a raiding group. Smh I thought McMasterdonia was better than this.

TBH is a defending group, though
they defend the rights of catgirls everywhere :blush:
so really, none of the campaign promises have been broken.
-puppetmaster behind the thrones of warzones europe and africa-
-deputy overseer of tbh's terra corps-
-gremlin-
-some lame r/d utility i guess-

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Do raiding groups not defend what they've taken?

Zeganas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeganas » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:Do raiding groups not defend what they've taken?

Maybe, but liberation groups defend and restore what raiders take to their former glory.
My main IC factbook
My solar system factbook
I don't use NS stats.

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 19, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Zeganas wrote:
Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:Do raiding groups not defend what they've taken?

Maybe, but liberation groups defend and restore what raiders take to their former glory.

So one is Norton 360, and the other Protogent; the world's first anti virus with data back up software?

Zeganas
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeganas » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom wrote:
Zeganas wrote:

So one is Norton 360, and the other Protogent; the world's first anti virus with data back up software?

Just for the memes I'm gonna say yes, brought to you by Zesauce (Vineganas)

Also I made a meme, (no offense intended, just for the memes).

Last edited by Zeganas on Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My main IC factbook
My solar system factbook
I don't use NS stats.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:34 pm

The Delegate in the North -- running mate of the winning candidate -- will arrive soon to give her speech, thank you!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Yohannes wrote:The Delegate in the North -- running mate of the winning candidate -- will arrive soon to give her speech, thank you!

So this is the vote-rigging a certain somebody was gabbing on about? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:41 pm

Our Decision to join the Cat Girls

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for waiting!

Four candidates. Three losers. One winner.

Thank you!

I stand before you today -- thank you, yes, yes, thank you, you are great too, sir -- as Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls' running mate for WA Secretary-General! What did you say, ma'am? Unexpected? The unexpected move of a winner? Yes, thank you. I'm a smart winner. We only support smart winners here. Thank you!

When I became Delegate of the largest region in the world -- what sir? Yes, that's The North Pacific sir, make The North Pacific Great and Keep the World Assembly Great -- when I became Delegate of the largest region in the world, The North Pacific, almost six months ago, I said that we would win and we did. The losers were chanting, "Losers! You will not win!" But oh what do they see now?

McMasterdonia is going to win -- win together, yes? Win. We will win, sir, thank you, thank you -- winning together with our most loyal supporter and friend, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls!

When I became Delegate in the North six months ago, our opponents had been treating us so badly, badlier than you would ever believe it! Trust me, what? Yes, sir, I meant what I say and I kept my promise! -- I told them, "Make The North Pacific Great Again, Keep the World Assembly Great."

The World Assembly said, "No"; the Rejects said, "What about the old northern problems?"; and the Black-White-Red losers said, "You are the number one WA elite!"

But no, we proved them wrong. We became Delegate. We voted on the World Assembly. We stomped on bad -- bad, bad, terrible proposals! I tell you, and bad trade and embassy deals too! We drained the swamp from the World Assembly, and our independent friends in Balder, Europeia, they had said, "You go Madam Delegate! You can do it. Drain the Reject swamp. Keep the Islands accountable!"

And I became the third largest delegate -- what? Yes, sir, third largest; why not the largest? We will get to that in a moment, please wait, sir -- thank you! We became the third largest delegate in the last round of WA Secretary-General election. Third largest! But we are winners. The North Pacific is a region of winners, not losers. Not losers, no, not losers. The North Pacific is a region of winners! Like me, thank you, and winners like our great friend, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls. Real winners they are, I'm telling you. Real winners. I like winners. I love winners.

And so I saw [nation=short]Kuriko[/nation] high up there! And I said to my loyal adviser Rom, Rom the Dragon Spirit and Kanye West, a great man, I told him, "This is bad. The Rejects are about to fill the swamp again. The Islands are about to offer their bribes -- Kuriko was planning to sell the World Assembly's uranium rights to The Rejected Realms for bribes!"

Krooked Kuriko. Bad Islands. Sad Rejects. Sad!

I'm here to be a winner, to run alongside Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls as the winning candidate!

Together, we will make the World Assembly great again.

Together, we will keep the Rejects, Krooked Kuriko and the Islands in check: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1340515

Together, we will beat candidates like Champagne Caelapes: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1340513

Together, Team Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls and McMasterdonia 2020 will have a great victory. We have no other choice. Every one of us has a role to play in winning this war - I call it a war, because that is what it is. Every citizen, family, and business can make the difference in stopping Krooked Kuriko from destroying the WA. This is our shared patriotic duty. Challenging times are ahead for the next 2 days, and this is a very vital 2 days.

It is incredible what can be achieved with the support of true North Pacificans, those who do not buy into the fake news anti-TNP agenda. I was a businessman before running for Delegate -- I left a very good job where I made far more money to enter public service! People said it couldn’t be done.

But you proved them wrong -- look at what you did! Incredible. Imagine what can be achieved if we pull together and vote for a Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls and McMasterdonia 2020 Team for WA Secretary-General?!

We will see the same ... incredible results. Nobody will even believe it. But does fake news [nation=short]The Northern Light[/nation] ever report on it?

Congratulations, thank you. What, sir? Yes -- thank you!

We’ve made The North Pacific great again. Our army is still the strongest in the world! Our troops have what they need to succeed. Our diplomacy has never been better! Next we turn to the World Assembly, where the same results can be achieved!

Nobody can beat us, nobody can best us, and nobody can stop us.

Thank you!

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:47 pm

As an out of character moment, I would like to say this has been incredibly fun and the final five candidates (yes including me) all worked incredibly hard to get there. It was close at the end with us making a call to split supporters to keep Valentine in particular ahead, which ultimately led to all kinds of vote changing in the end.

I’d like to thank Yohannes, Ghost (Pallaith), Mon Civia, Rom, Cosmopolosion and Bobberino for their support with graphics, drafting telegrams and building hype. Lastly The North Pacific community at large has been incredibly active to build support for our movement and that has been truly delightful to be involved in. Not to mention all the other good TNP candidates who put their name forward for each round.

I hope you all have enjoyed our media coverage, advertisements, and telegrams to regions that tried to sell whatever it was they were looking for ;).

Good luck to everyone!

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Gotta say that was killer move. You and Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls have my support!
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:13 pm

The Stalker wrote:Gotta say that was killer move. You and Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls have my support!

Thank you :D

Deacarsia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Vote for McMasterdonia: Continuity with Change

Postby Deacarsia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:23 pm

What a dirty trick you pulled on Jocospor! Absolutely despicable! Shame on you!
Last edited by Deacarsia on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit vaticancatholic.com

Extra Ecclésiam nulla salus

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Deacarsia wrote:What a dirty trick you pulled on Jocospor! Absolutely despicable!

Thanks.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters