NATION

PASSWORD

No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 am

Last post before this is eventually locked I guess.

How astonishing is it that the last placed candidate couldn't even match their vote total from the third round against dozens of competitors, in the general with only three competitors?

Round 3:

General:

It's just such a huge surprise that a candidate who had to be boosted to make it into the top five couldn't stay even close to competitive. Woah.

I guess I'll sign off for this campaign in good spirits, and end with a congratulations to the real winner - Max Barry - for making by far the best joke of this election:

ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:39 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Last post before this is eventually locked I guess.

How astonishing is it that the last placed candidate couldn't even match their vote total from the third round against dozens of competitors, in the general with only three competitors?

Round 3:
(Image)

General:
(Image)

It's just such a huge surprise that a candidate who had to be boosted to make it into the top five couldn't stay even close to competitive. Woah.

I guess I'll sign off for this campaign in good spirits, and end with a congratulations to the real winner - Max Barry - for making by far the best joke of this election:

(Image)

Yeah, it's almost as if they don't want the real WA Elite, who can WAH at everything surprisingly well, in power. But, hey, I guess you just want to replace the entire entertainment industry with these posts.
If so, I must congratulate you for doing it successfully. How does one manage to do that?
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:42 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Last post before this is eventually locked I guess.

Round 3:
(Image)

General:
(Image)

Not really surprising given that the difference is only small.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:17 am

This is the timeline of Fascists and Nazis who have their asses kicked by a bunch of cute kittens and race cars. This is the best timeline (maybe except the COVID shit).

Love,
Valentine ♥

P. S.: I am having fast food today. I would share the fries if I can, but unfortunately, Mom told me not to mix with the Fascist bunch who are on the life journey on par of a corpulent squirrel trying its best to obtain eternal slobbery.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:18 am

Valentine Z wrote:This is the timeline of Fascists and Nazis who have their asses kicked by a bunch of cute kittens and race cars. This is the best timeline.

Love,
Valentine ♥

A'ight
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 am

Valentine Z wrote:This is the timeline of Fascists and Nazis who have their asses kicked by a bunch of cute kittens and race cars. This is the best timeline.

(Image)

Love,
Valentine ♥

P. S.: I am having fast food today. I would share the fries if I can, but unfortunately, Mom told me not to mix with the Fascist bunch who are on the life journey on par of a corpulent squirrel trying its best to obtain eternal slobbery.

That salt shaker is not big enough.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:39 am

The New California Republic wrote:

(Image)

Love,
Valentine ♥

That salt shaker is not big enough.

Pretty sure not even the world's biggest salt shaker would contain the CCD's salt. We would need an even bigger one if we wanted to contain their salt.
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:51 am

(Image)

Love,
Valentine ♥

Imagine being this sad. For some reason instead of moving on after an embarrasing loss for you in the final round, you're still coming back here for some reason when we were illegitimately knocked out two days ago.

You ran a campaign that wasn't anywhere near popular enough to make it to the final vote, then were boosted by your "friends" - not because they liked you or your campaign, but because they hated ours - and for some reason you're still gloating about making the final five illegitimately.

Once again, there's the "Fascists and Nazis" slander line being used without any evidence to back up this claim up whatsoever. As I've said plenty of times in the past, if you actually have any factual evidence besides an in-character RMB post from four years ago, feel free to post it.

I have to admit, though, that despite the fact all candidates who made the final five four were a joke, it did give me enourmous satisfaction seeing your campaign coming in dead last.

No love lost,
ShrewLlamaLand
ShrewLlamaLand

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:59 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Imagine being this sad. For some reason instead of moving on after an embarrasing loss for you in the final round, you're still coming back here for some reason when we were illegitimately knocked out two days ago.

You throw shade at Val after the election is settled and over and then wonder why he replies? Really?

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

(Image)

Love,
Valentine ♥

Imagine being this sad. For some reason instead of moving on after an embarrasing loss for you in the final round, you're still coming back here for some reason when we were illegitimately knocked out two days ago.

You ran a campaign that wasn't anywhere near popular enough to make it to the final vote, then were boosted by your "friends" - not because they liked you or your campaign, but because they hated ours - and for some reason you're still gloating about making the final five illegitimately.

Once again, there's the "Fascists and Nazis" slander line being used without any evidence to back up this claim up whatsoever. As I've said plenty of times in the past, if you actually have any factual evidence besides an in-character RMB post from four years ago, feel free to post it.

I have to admit, though, that despite the fact all candidates who made the final five four were a joke, it did give me enourmous satisfaction seeing your campaign coming in dead last.

No love lost,
ShrewLlamaLand

This goes a long way towards showing that there is no saltiness or anything(!). Fucking hilarious. :lol2:
Last edited by The New California Republic on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:44 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Once again, there's the "Fascists and Nazis" slander line being used without any evidence to back up this claim up whatsoever.

No evidence, you say...?

(For reference, all shots are from the CCD discord)
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:57 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Once again, there's the "Fascists and Nazis" slander line being used without any evidence to back up this claim up whatsoever.

No evidence, you say...?

Wow, I'm so glad you decided to dig through the CCD Discord server to find evidence of about two people who've said stupid things. I think it's really fucking ironic given you're the one here posting this garbage, but whatever, that's not the point - I totally forgot this thread was about two random nations within the CCD and not about Jocospor's campaign and myself as running mate.

This thread has literally nothing to do with the CCD. Should I go through the XKI Discord and find stupid things that have been said there, then go and post them through Kuriko's thread and claim they're a Nazi too? That's literally what you're doing here.

The "Fascists and Nazis" line has been repeated time and time again to imply that Jocospor and myself somehow adhere to these ideologies. Again, if you have any proof of this whatsoever, feel free to post it. Don't come here and post dumb screenshots from relatively new nations of our region and imply this somehow means we endorse those things.
ShrewLlamaLand

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:11 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:No evidence, you say...?

Wow, I'm so glad you decided to dig through the CCD Discord server to find evidence of about two people who've said stupid things. I think it's really fucking ironic given you're the one here posting this garbage, but whatever, that's not the point - I totally forgot this thread was about two random nations within the CCD and not about Jocospor's campaign and myself as running mate.

This thread has literally nothing to do with the CCD. Should I go through the XKI Discord and find stupid things that have been said there, then go and post them through Kuriko's thread and claim they're a Nazi too? That's literally what you're doing here.

The "Fascists and Nazis" line has been repeated time and time again to imply that Jocospor and myself somehow adhere to these ideologies. Again, if you have any proof of this whatsoever, feel free to post it. Don't come here and post dumb screenshots from relatively new nations of our region and imply this somehow means we endorse those things.

Good one. It's a shame that you, Jocospor and your government have the ability to boot said nations out of your discord, but don't. You have barely any activity, and as such you're happy having really nasty people on your discord because it makes you feel like you're important. It's rather upsetting; I remember back when I was in the CCD, stuff like that was usually removed and the perpetrators banned, but now I see that's only because it had an active community that disliked it.

But I digress. You guys being totally aware of this shit happening in your discord (where they'd get booted out of any other self-respecting region) and not doing anything about it reflects on your moral integrity as people and is a prime example of why your campaign failed. That discord is yours, you and your friends moderate it, and as such anything that happens there unchecked is also down to you. If you'd banned them, deleted their posts, and condemned them, I'd be happier. But you haven't.

Honestly, I can't prove that you and Joco are fascists, but I implore you to reflect upon this:
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:26 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Wow, I'm so glad you decided to dig through the CCD Discord server to find evidence of about two people who've said stupid things. I think it's really fucking ironic given you're the one here posting this garbage, but whatever, that's not the point - I totally forgot this thread was about two random nations within the CCD and not about Jocospor's campaign and myself as running mate.

Good one. It's a shame that you, Jocospor and your government have the ability to boot said nations out of your discord, but don't. You have barely any activity, and as such you're happy having really nasty people on your discord because it makes you feel like you're important. It's rather upsetting; I remember back when I was in the CCD, stuff like that was usually removed and the perpetrators banned, but now I see that's only because it had an active community that disliked it.

But I digress. You guys being totally aware of this shit happening in your discord (where they'd get booted out of any other self-respecting region) and not doing anything about it reflects on your moral integrity as people and is a prime example of why your campaign failed. That discord is yours, you and your friends moderate it, and as such anything that happens there unchecked is also down to you. If you'd banned them, deleted their posts, and condemned them, I'd be happier. But you haven't.

Honestly, I can't prove that you and Joco are fascists, but I implore you to reflect upon this:

Once again, almost everything you've stated is factually incorrect.

I don't personally moderate the CCD Discord server, other regional officers handle that, but as far as I know most of the nations you've quoted above were disciplined with a final warning and temp-ban.

You also seem to have neglected the fact that the channel your screenshots are from was shut down several days ago, for exactly the reasons you quoted. Funny you didn't mention that?

And finally, there it is: "I can't prove that you and Joco are fascists". Thank you for admitting it. Now stop repeating this garbage slander line over and over.
ShrewLlamaLand

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:28 am

This is drifting awfully off-topic.

Wave on, wave on

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:31 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:Good one. It's a shame that you, Jocospor and your government have the ability to boot said nations out of your discord, but don't. You have barely any activity, and as such you're happy having really nasty people on your discord because it makes you feel like you're important. It's rather upsetting; I remember back when I was in the CCD, stuff like that was usually removed and the perpetrators banned, but now I see that's only because it had an active community that disliked it.

Once again, almost everything you've stated is factually incorrect.

I don't personally moderate the CCD Discord server, other regional officers handle that, but as far as I know most of the nations you've quoted above were disciplined with a final warning and temp-ban.

You also seem to have neglected the fact that the channel your screenshots are from was shut down several days ago, for exactly the reasons you quoted. Funny you didn't mention that?

And finally, there it is: "I can't prove that you and Joco are fascists". Thank you for admitting it. Now stop repeating this garbage slander line over and over.

I'd prefer that they be completely banned, frankly. A temp-ban still means you're eventually letting these horrible views back into your community. And to be frank, a channel getting so bad it has to be shut down doesn't really reflect well on you guys. It's also funny how they weren't disciplined until the shots were made public, which is quite interesting. Also, aligning with the IRX is hardly something a non-fascist would do.

The New California Republic wrote:This is drifting awfully off-topic.

Mhh... yeah, let's stop now.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Benedettiland
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

LEAKED: Images from inside the Jocobunker

Postby Benedettiland » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:41 am

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:13 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:

(Image)

Love,
Valentine ♥

No love lost,
ShrewLlamaLand

Yo, what that makes of your boy then? One trick pony who couldn't even make the top five?

Hell, what that makes of you, still being salty over my friend here, who made it to the top five by being a nice lad?
Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters