NATION

PASSWORD

No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:49 am

Suternia wrote:I was voting Bigtopia but am now with Jocospor as well. Honestly it's pretty obvious Jocospor is being sabotaged, lost full trust on all of these GCR and WA elites. Jocospor is the only one with an anti-establishment platform who has a chance at getting to the General Election, and simply for opposing elites he gets a massive conspiracy to keep him out.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:55 am

Since a mod locked the thread, I’m just pasting my OP here
NON-FASCISTS FOR JOCOSPOR
Alright, I was always a member of the Bigtopia campaign, we ran on a decisive platform of anti-establishment politics, ours was a completely grassroots campaign with not support from massive GCRs. Now that the chances of us making the generals are weak, I have switched my vote over to Jocospor without becoming a fascist in any way.

The reason, well, is because I felt Bigtopia got cheated out of the top five, essentially making it pay-to-win. We were doing great in the first round, but as our opponents started sending mass TGs out and garnering support from GCRs and seasoned WA veterans, we, like many other anti-establishment campaigns, were pushed out and down. This is why I voted for the antichrist of the WA elite, Jocospor, someone who is so despised by them that Kuriko began a desperate bid to get him out of the top five. This is not condoning fascism, this is a protest vote, the same sort like those Sanders supporters who voted for Trump in 2016.

I encourage all supporters of anti-establishment candidates to consider Jocospor, else we risk the general election being all establishment candidates. Keep in mind the SecGen has no real powers, so there’s no danger of Jocospor pursuing fascist policies. It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate
Last edited by The Hindustani State on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:55 am

Enough of us have not forgotten that you embraced fascism and Nazism repeatedly throughout your NS career and continue to do so. You didn't actually expect us to happily give you a seat at the table now, did you? To me this is no different from deploying against your military on the R/D field.

Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:58 am

Xoriet wrote:Enough of us have not forgotten that you embraced fascism and Nazism repeatedly throughout your NS career and continue to do so. You didn't actually expect us to happily give you a seat at the table now, did you? To me this is no different from deploying against your military on the R/D field.

(Image)

IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS.

Next?
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:58 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:
Suprised we know your intentions?

As in my intention is to roleplay?

Yes, roleplaying as genocidal nazi's, such fun yes
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Technocratic Founder
Secretary

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Founder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:59 am

The Hindustani State wrote: It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate

The so-called "little guy" clearly needs a lesson in why symbolically boosting fascism is a fucking terrible idea.
Hi, it's me, Imperium of Josh

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:59 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:As in my intention is to roleplay?

Huh? I'm roleplaying as Quebecois Clerical Republicans.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:59 am

Jocospor wrote:
Xoriet wrote:Enough of us have not forgotten that you embraced fascism and Nazism repeatedly throughout your NS career and continue to do so. You didn't actually expect us to happily give you a seat at the table now, did you? To me this is no different from deploying against your military on the R/D field.

(Image)

Next?

Geez Joco, chill before you get an aneurysm
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

The World Assembly United Front
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Assembly United Front » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:59 am

Xoriet wrote:To me this is no different from deploying against your military on the R/D field.

"military"
Kuriko, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls,
Caelapes, Valentine Z, or McMasterdonia
for WA Secretary-General

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:Since a mod locked the thread, I’m just pasting my OP here
Alright, I was always a member of the Bigtopia campaign, we ran on a decisive platform of anti-establishment politics, ours was a completely grassroots campaign with not support from massive GCRs. Now that the chances of us making the generals are weak, I have switched my vote over to Jocospor without becoming a fascist in any way.

The reason, well, is because I felt Bigtopia got cheated out of the top five, essentially making it pay-to-win. We were doing great in the first round, but as our opponents started sending mass TGs out and garnering support from GCRs and seasoned WA veterans, we, like many other anti-establishment campaigns, were pushed out and down. This is why I voted for the antichrist of the WA elite, Jocospor, someone who is so despised by them that Kuriko began a desperate bid to get him out of the top five. This is not condoning fascism, this is a protest vote, the same sort like those Sanders supporters who voted for Trump in 2016.

I encourage all supporters of anti-establishment candidates to consider Jocospor, else we risk the general election being all establishment candidates. Keep in mind the SecGen has no real powers, so there’s no danger of Jocospor pursuing fascist policies. It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate

If its okay to play, how does that help the supposed elite? Are you suggesting the elite are so comparatively wealthy? And how is anybody cheated out of an election by not getting votes?

Jocospor is unpleasant, but it's a bit much to call him an antichrist to anybody.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Jocospor wrote:

(Image)

Next?

Nah, I'll concentrate on what Xoriet just said thanks.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Jocospor wrote:IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS.

Next?

Then just think of all this as all of us kicking your butt IN CHARACTER then.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Technocratic Founder wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote: It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate

The so-called "little guy" clearly needs a lesson in why symbolically boosting fascism is a fucking terrible idea.

It's a great idea! People aren't voting Jocospor just for symbolically boosting fascism. We're voting for Jocospor because symbolically boosting fascism is an affront to the WA, and the mainstream collaboration!
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Technocratic Founder
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Founder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Jocospor wrote:IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS. IN CHARACTER. OLD NEWS.

Next?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... is a duck

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:As in my intention is to roleplay?

Communists have committed genocide too.

I ALSO PLAY CS GO. DOES THAT MAKE ME A TERRORIST???

Ridiculous logic. Please stop Bloodwine, you're not contributing on ANY thread.

The Hindustani State wrote:Since a mod locked the thread, I’m just pasting my OP here

THANK YOU. LOGIC AND REASON.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:01 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate

There's plenty of small guys peacefully co-existing with the "WA Elite". Jocospor is also getting heavy pushback from other people besides the "WA Elite".
Last edited by The Gilded Star on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:01 pm

What does it do? The position of SecGen has no power
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 pm

So in character that it caused such serious drama that it is still mentioned today. :roll:

For fuck sake, I am a fascist ICly. Many nations are fascist Icly. Yet for some reason, they don't get nearly as much shit. Curious
All shall tremble before me

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm

The Gilded Star wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:It’s purely symbolic, that if the elite think they can push the little guy around, the little guy will retaliate

There's plenty of small guys peacefully co-existing with the "WA Elite". Jocospor is also getting heavy pushback from other people besides the "WA Elite".

Do you want to co-exist, or do you want to forge history? Just imagine the chaos if Jocospor wins.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Technocratic Founder
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Founder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:03 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:

So in character that it caused such serious drama that it is still mentioned today. :roll:

For fuck sake, I am a fascist ICly. Many nations are fascist Icly. Yet for some reason, they don't get nearly as much shit. Curious

Some nations don't loudly profess their fascism via dumb self-commends, thus drawing everyone's attention to them. Trust me, you're all despised.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

(dragged here to avoid clogging up Val Z's campaign thread with off-topic stuff)
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Sometimes, it's best to keep quiet if you don't know what you are talking about. ;)

I am not the most popular, that is for certain, and I will never brag about it that way. But the fact that most of the supports I have gotten are minor from my own campaign, and majorly from the others (and that is without me asking anything)... that's a testament of my genuine nature. I will not sell it further, lest it will sound like I am boasting about it. I can once again repeat that I know all of these people (and I have made new friends along the way) thanks to this campaign, and they are the ones supporting me, with little to no input from "Pleaseeee I need the votes!", perhaps apart from the very first OP of this thread, of course. Maybe I am not that active in NSGP, but I sure as hell make a lot of friends through Discord.

You and your "friends" clearly live on a barge of Fascism and Chronic Backstabbing Disorder - and cannot see beyond that.

Kyay zu tin par dae naw, te nge chin yay (Thank you very much, my "friend"),
- Valentine ♥

P.S. If your brand of politics have something against me, I will now let you know that I am apolitical, maybe a little too handsome, and I like long walks on the beach.

I don't care about your "brand of politics". I really don't.

What I do care about is what we've made the centrepoint of not only this campaign, but the entirety of the time we've spent within the WA - making a stand against the WA Elite.

You've now been endorsed by two candidates representing the WA Elite, who are literally now asking people to remove their votes and redistribute them to you in order to keep us about. This is what I am against - blatant corruption. Apparently you aren't, though.

Who is the WA Elite? Can I have a list of names? What binds them together? How can you join and how can you leave? Is anybody who changed their vote to keep Jocospor out a member of this Elite? Is anybody related to Jocospor a member of the elite?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Hammer Britannia wrote:So in character that it caused such serious drama that it is still mentioned today. :roll:

Some nations don't loudly profess their fascism via dumb self-commends, thus drawing everyone's attention to them. Trust me, you're all despised.

I think you should vote for someone you despise.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Jocospor wrote:-snip-

Some would argue that attempting to doxx folks falls along threats designed to cause terror so... *shrug*

Getting a little hot under the collar there Joco? Just remember that Vale Z was being wholly civil with you and it was your backers that started the tensions. You should coral your supporters better.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Technocratic Founder wrote:Some nations don't loudly profess their fascism via dumb self-commends, thus drawing everyone's attention to them. Trust me, you're all despised.

I think you should vote for someone you despise.

Are there any plans for you to practice what you preach, or is there a long-running dispute between you and Joco that I haven't been told about?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Technocratic Founder
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Founder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Who is the WA Elite? Can I have a list of names? What binds them together? How can you join and how can you leave? Is anybody who changed their vote to keep Jocospor out a member of this Elite? Is anybody related to Jocospor a member of the elite?

Certainly questions worth asking. I wonder, do I count, via my opposition? If not, what's the threshold?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters