NATION

PASSWORD

No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:09 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:This is so very sad, there was once a time I could convince about 30-40 people to vote a certain way, now I'm struggling to get 5 people to help end the WA elite.

There roots are strong, my friend. But have no fear. I have faith yet.

#JOCO2020
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Wolfshire-Douglasville
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfshire-Douglasville » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:44 am

Hello, fine candidate! I have a question for you.

Your running-mate Shrew once tried to pass legislation in the WA that commended your region's ties to fascism, and your support includes members of French Canadian and Spanish fascist movements. With this in mind, do you plan on introducing fascism to the greater World Asssembly if you are elected, or do you plan on leaving these supporters behind?

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:46 am

Wolfshire-Douglasville wrote:Hello, fine candidate! I have a question for you.

Your running-mate Shrew once tried to pass legislation in the WA that commended your region's ties to fascism, and your support includes members of French Canadian and Spanish fascist movements. With this in mind, do you plan on introducing fascism to the greater World Asssembly if you are elected, or do you plan on leaving these supporters behind?

As a brief CCD member, I can’t confirm whether or not Jocospor himself is a fascist OOC

But ShrewLlamaLand really said stuff that made it seem he was an OOC fascist
Last edited by Aureumterra on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Wolfshire-Douglasville
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfshire-Douglasville » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:47 am

Aureumterra wrote:

As a brief CCD member, I can’t confirm whether or not Jocospor himself is a fascist OOC

Oh? What was your tenure in CCD like, and what sort of "stuff" did ShrewLlamaLand say that made him seem fascist, if you can recall?

And while I await Aureumterra's response.. Jocospor, ShrewLlamaLand, do you have any response to the accusation that running-mate ShrewLlamaLand is seemingly fascist? Any response at all?
Last edited by Wolfshire-Douglasville on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:44 am

No I do not plan on doing so. :)

Aureumterra wrote:

(Sorry, was busy!) Shrew is not fascist. I have known him for near a decade. That should definitively clear that up. :hug:
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:00 am

Shrew is not a fascist? lmao

In other news, the pope shits in the woods
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:03 am

When I changed my vote to you I knew I was doing the right thing. #JOCO2020

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:08 am

ELECTION FRAUD!!!

10000 ISLANDS RIGGING ELECTION BASED ON IDENTITY POLITICS

LOW. THE TOP 5 ARE TRYING TO KEEP ME OUT. JUST RUDE. NO RESPECT. LOW.

It's just petty. I can't actually believe it. I've worked hard and honestly and RESPECTFULLY in this election. And then the other candidates treat me like this. What am I even supposed to do?

But there is some genuine glory in this.

MY support is genuine. My support comes from all over NationStates, and isn't it based on Identity Politics. It's real. It's for the players. Not this bull.

THOSE HONESTLY SUPPORTING THE TOP 5: THINK AGAIN.

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:13 am

Jocospor wrote:It's just petty. I can't actually believe it. I've worked hard and honestly and RESPECTFULLY in this election.

Because nothing says "hard and honestly and respectfully" like casual blackmail:
Jocospor wrote:Hey Rein. Look, this is getting a bit tiresome. Personal attacks are old at this point. If you'd like to persist, I'm sure my campaign staff would be more than happy to go back through our Discord channels and find your unsavoury comments. But we don't want to do that. Please move on, and let me run my campaign! :hug:
Cease your polysyndetons, and stop refusing to face the consequences of your actions. I'm trying. You should too.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:17 am

Jocospor wrote:
ELECTION FRAUD!!!

Since when has anti-fascism been "identity politics?" :blink:
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:26 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Jocospor wrote:
ELECTION FRAUD!!!

Since when has anti-fascism been "identity politics?" :blink:

IT'S A GROUP, BUDDY! Sorry, been polite enough with you :p Quit playing Devil's advocate. This is grossly unjust.

I've treated you guys with PLENTY of respect throughout all this, and this is how you repay me. Jeez, you don't give me much incentive to make amends for my past childish mistakes, do you?

THE WA ELITE EXISTS! IT'S WORKING AGAINST #JOCO2020 RIGHT NOW!
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 am

Aureumterra wrote:

I'm not an OOC fascist. I think we've said this about a hundred times each, I'll say it again: there are no OOC fascists in CCD leadership positions.

If you really must know, and at this point take it or leave it as I'm really not bothered if you believe me or not, as you can probably see we're dealing with bigger fucking things right now - OOC I'm a Sanders supporter. Happy?
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:33 am

Jocospor, you spam endorsed yourself and discussed other candidates in at least three other threads. That is threadjacking and spamming. Those posts have been removed from the candidates' threads and you are *** Warned for Spamming ***
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 am

Jakker wrote:Jocospor, you spam endorsed yourself and discussed other candidates in at least three other threads. That is threadjacking and spamming. Those posts have been removed from the candidates' threads and you are *** Warned for Spamming ***

Yeah, sorry, just a bit hot headed given the fucking situation.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:43 am

Jocospor wrote:
ELECTION FRAUD!!!

LOW. THE TOP 5 ARE TRYING TO KEEP ME OUT. JUST RUDE. NO RESPECT. LOW.

It's just petty. I can't actually believe it. I've worked hard and honestly and RESPECTFULLY in this election. And then the other candidates treat me like this. What am I even supposed to do?

But there is some genuine glory in this.

MY support is genuine. My support comes from all over NationStates, and isn't it based on Identity Politics. It's real. It's for the players. Not this bull.

THOSE HONESTLY SUPPORTING THE TOP 5: THINK AGAIN.

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

Good, good. Let the salt flow through you, boy.

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:44 am

Posted with approval of the OP!

AMIN ENDORSES JOCOSPOR IN (RIGGED) WA SECGEN ELECTION
Obote men dig their own grave, analysts shocked at His Excellency's genius

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular has made the shock move of endorsing the campaign of rival candidate Jocospor. In a completely unexpected and absolutely genius movie, His Excellency was alerted to a devious plot by a group of 5-high ranking candidates in the rigged election to block all non-LGBTQ candidates from the general election, showing an absolutely unforgivable distaste for democracy. Confident that he had in fact already won the election, only to be stopped by nefarious vote-rigging by the imperialist forces directed from Tel Aviv and London, Amin will now campaign on behalf of Jocospor as he seeks to take the imperialist forces to the boxing ring for one last round before the end of the WA SecGen campaign.
Thank you to everyone who voted for His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Secretary-General of the World Assembly, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:44 am

Caelapes wrote:I haven't sent a mass telegram.

Disgusting.
ShrewLlamaLand

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:44 am

Aminist Uganda wrote:Posted with approval of the OP!

AMIN ENDORSES JOCOSPOR IN (RIGGED) WA SECGEN ELECTION
Obote men dig their own grave, analysts shocked at His Excellency's genius

(Image)

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular has made the shock move of endorsing the campaign of rival candidate Jocospor. In a completely unexpected and absolutely genius movie, His Excellency was alerted to a devious plot by a group of 5-high ranking candidates in the rigged election to block all non-LGBTQ candidates from the general election, showing an absolutely unforgivable distaste for democracy. Confident that he had in fact already won the election, only to be stopped by nefarious vote-rigging by the imperialist forces directed from Tel Aviv and London, Amin will now campaign on behalf of Jocospor as he seeks to take the imperialist forces to the boxing ring for one last round before the end of the WA SecGen campaign.

THANK YOU FOR SEEING REASON! LET ALL YOUR SUPPORTERS KNOW!
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:47 am

[size=200]AURALIA IS PART OF THE WA ELITE. HIS CAMPAIGN IS A LIE.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:47 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Caelapes wrote:I haven't sent a mass telegram.

Disgusting.

What is? at the time he wrote that he hadn't, maybe work on your reading comprehension
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:49 am

I mean, you spend the last (four?) years painting yourself as the ultimate outsider, anti-WA-elite, gadfly, buck-the-system, "I'm the guy who's gonna fight city hall," they-hate-us-cuz-they-ain't-us, red pill, fuck the system mad bomber man persona...

And now you're surprised that everyone is conspiring to keep you out? Indignation in this situation requires a truly prodigious lack of memory or social understanding (or both).

TL;dr your posturing is tiresome.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Aminist Uganda
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Aminist Uganda » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:52 am

As someone who spends my time in the RP circles of this site, there is a shocking lack of sportsmanship (or indeed fun in general) from Jocospor's opponents. I wouldn't have endorsed had it not been for this
Thank you to everyone who voted for His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Secretary-General of the World Assembly, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Suternia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 09, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Suternia » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 am

Quite frankly I am voting Jocospor now. Was still in doubt until recently, but it's imposible to deny there is a conspiracy to keep him out of top 5. The WA elites are afraid because he could be the only real opposition to them in the General Election. Honestly if we never act these people will continue to use of their influence to fool you for years to come because of a crazy desire to controll a game.

It's time for us to do something about the establishment for once.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:54 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:I mean, you spend the last (four?) years painting yourself as the ultimate outsider, anti-WA-elite, gadfly, buck-the-system, "I'm the guy who's gonna fight city hall," they-hate-us-cuz-they-ain't-us, red pill, fuck the system mad bomber man persona...

And now you're surprised that everyone is conspiring to keep you out? Indignation in this situation requires a truly prodigious lack of memory or social understanding (or both).

TL;dr your posturing is tiresome.

Don't lecture me. I ran a respectful campaign.

You wouldn't know what it's like, bud. So don't try.

WA ELITE SECRETARIAT COMES TO THE AID OF HIS CRONIES

Suternia wrote:Quite frankly I am voting Jocospor now. Was still in doubt until recently, but it's imposible to deny there is a conspiracy to keep him out of top 5. The WA elites are afraid because he could be the only real opposition to them in the General Election. Honestly if we never act these people will continue to use of their influence to fool you for years to come because of a crazy desire to controll a game.

It's time for us to do something about the establishment for once.

Aminist Uganda wrote:As someone who spends my time in the RP circles of this site, there is a shocking lack of sportsmanship (or indeed fun in general) from Jocospor's opponents. I wouldn't have endorsed had it not been for this

THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. THANK YOU.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 am

Blood Wine wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
-snip-

Disgusting.

What is? at the time he wrote that he hadn't, maybe work on your reading comprehension

Can you point me to the part where I said this wasn't true at the time? Hmmm.

My point has absolutely nothing to do with telegram spam, frankly I don't care about telegram spam. What's disgusting is that they've gone and stated that, then a few hours later released their only campaign telegram asking not for votes, but to rig the election against Jocospor and myself.

Frankly I don't care what your political affiliations are, but if you support this kind of corruption I don't see how you can so consistently come here on the forums and lecture me about authoritarianism and "fascism" when it's clear you don't support democracy yourself.

The worst part is that yes, this is a game, but this exact scenario in real life is what's happened to Bernie Sanders twice now. He's not part of the political establishment, so they've screwed him out of the nomination that he's deserved twice now. See the parity here?
ShrewLlamaLand

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters