NATION

PASSWORD

No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:57 am

The most straight forward and honest campaign. Good luck!

The Xaviet Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 am

#GottMitUns
#JOCO2020
#iactuallyhatehastagsbutthisisforccd
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:38 am

Morover wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Can you point out where this campaign hasn't been honest? No? Okay.

The Confederation has been absolutely consistent in our stance against the WA Elite. Care to point out where we haven't?

In character, within our region, yes. Hence why it's in Jocospor's IC forum signature.

Out of character, no, democracy does not represent degeneracy. We've consistently been against the corrupt system and the immense power held by the WA Elite, not against the principle of the WA itself.

Wait, wait. Back up. Are you seriously saying that you're hatred against the "WA elite!!" is not an in-character construct?

No, I am not hatred against the WA Elite.

To answer your question seriously, no it's not in-character roleplay, we think the in-game balance of power within the WA is too tilted towards influential delegates. We would seriously like to see that change.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:51 am

The amounts of votes this joke is getting is very, very depressing.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:58 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:The amounts of votes this joke is getting is very, very depressing.

This is no joke, friend. I'm speaking to the common nations of NS.

A VERY sleepy Jocospor signing off for a bit. Hopefully the position holds! Thank you to everyone whose made the first day of voting so humbling.

And a huge thanks to my campaign team: Shrew, Dep and Darth H! :D Campaign staff dossier to come tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Joco zzz

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:54 pm

The similarities between your dispatch and timecube is brilliant.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Refuge Isle wrote:The similarities between your dispatch and timecube is brilliant.

This is a passage copied verbatim from Time Cube:
Opposites create Opposites.
Mom & Dad opposites create son & daughter opposites.
Opposite Creators required,
Depicted by Earth's opposite hemispheres.
Singularity God impossible.
Opposites de-god Religion.
Opposites create the universe.
Opposites compose the Earth.
Opposites compose humanity.
Opposites create your body.
Opposites de-god academia.
Opposites de-god singularity
taught by religious/academia.
I can call singularity educators the most
putrid name on Earth and claim they eat
cow-dung ambrosia, but the lying ass
bastards will not even object - for they
know I am right and that any debate will
indict them for the evil they perpetuate
against the students and future humanity.

This, meanwhile, is a passage copied verbatim from No More Bullsh*t:
Why should forum drafting make or break a resolution?

Why should a resolution's author be judged harder than a resolution's content?

Why shouldn't you self-commend/condemn/liberate?

All this is dictated by the WA Elite. (Trust me, they do exist.)

I intend to, as I always have, put a stop to that.

Nope... not buying it.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading One Summer: America 1927 by Bill Bryson

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:49 pm

The different between #1 (trans_anarcho-communist_lesbian_catgirls at 793 votes) and #2 (caelapes at 496 votes is 294 votes

You're currently standing at 149 votes, the left has a combined total of 8 times your votes

The different between #1 and #2 alone is nearly twice the votes you've gotten, give up, fascism will never win
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:10 pm

Blood Wine wrote:ngl this thread is pretty cringe, a fascist running for a democratic position? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow, that's unheard of in history!
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:17 pm

Blood Wine wrote:The different between #1 (trans_anarcho-communist_lesbian_catgirls at 793 votes) and #2 (caelapes at 496 votes is 294 votes

You're currently standing at 149 votes, the left has a combined total of 8 times your votes

The different between #1 and #2 alone is nearly twice the votes you've gotten, give up, fascism will never win

How about rejecting communism AND fascism?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:20 pm

No More Bullshit: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General

FTFY
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:21 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:ngl this thread is pretty cringe, a fascist running for a democratic position? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wow, that's unheard of in history!

>When you compare your leader to Hitler to own teh libs
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:26 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Nouveau Quebecois wrote:wow, that's unheard of in history!

>When you compare your leader to Hitler to own teh libs

To be fair, Joco isn't Quebec's leader. Quebec is the brains behind Farkasfalka, who are basically the CCD's side chick...

Yeah, Joco is Quebec's leader :P
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Jocospor wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:The amounts of votes this joke is getting is very, very depressing.

This is no joke, friend. I'm speaking to the common nations of NS.

A VERY sleepy Jocospor signing off for a bit. Hopefully the position holds! Thank you to everyone whose made the first day of voting so humbling.

And a huge thanks to my campaign team: Shrew, Dep and Darth H! :D Campaign staff dossier to come tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Joco zzz

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

I appreciate this poster. Looking to change my vote now...

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 pm

GOOD MORNING NATIONSTATES!

I've awoken and am ready for day two! Votes have reset, so it's back to square one, but another hard day of campaigning and I'm confident we can hold the line.

No more deceit. No more Elite. NO MORE BULLSH*T!

Day 2, here we come! Please, keep the questions coming in and I'll do my best to answer them (bit busier today though).

Joco :lol:

#nomorebullsh*t
#votethejoc
#JOCO2020

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:45 pm

MAN, this really feels like the US Election 2016
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:00 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:The different between #1 (trans_anarcho-communist_lesbian_catgirls at 793 votes) and #2 (caelapes at 496 votes is 294 votes

How about rejecting communism AND fascism?

Morning Aureumterra. Let's start off with this easy one. My campaign does just this. Identity politics has no place in the World Assembly. Whether you're right or left, the preoccupation MUST be to establish a fair and inclusive environment for all WA member states. We don't have that currently. Instead, we have a horrendously toxic culture that does not bring the little guy to the table. It needs to change. I've been saying it for years.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Question: If you condemn the elite so much, why do you maintain and even lead the elite in your region?
Last edited by Gagium on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:How about rejecting communism AND fascism?

Morning Aureumterra. Let's start off with this easy one. My campaign does just this. Identity politics has no place in the World Assembly. Whether you're right or left, the preoccupation MUST be to establish a fair and inclusive environment for all WA member states. We don't have that currently. Instead, we have a horrendously toxic culture that does not bring the little guy to the table. It needs to change. I've been saying it for years.

I know another area that has a toxic culture... Your region and those who you put as your underlings.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:25 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Morning Aureumterra. Let's start off with this easy one. My campaign does just this. Identity politics has no place in the World Assembly. Whether you're right or left, the preoccupation MUST be to establish a fair and inclusive environment for all WA member states. We don't have that currently. Instead, we have a horrendously toxic culture that does not bring the little guy to the table. It needs to change. I've been saying it for years.

I know another area that has a toxic culture... Your region and those who you put as your underlings.

This. We can argue all we want about whether the WA is toxic, but at least they aren't shutting down politics channels on discord because of how fucking vile it's getting. Unlike somebody we know.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Yall be wanting more fairness in wa democracy that you participate in democracy to change that, yet you here hating democracy and it’s in jocos sig currently. Or is that IC and I'm not supposed to take it like that?
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:27 pm

Gagium wrote:Question: If you condemn the elite so much, why do you maintain and even lead the elite in your region?

Hi Gagium! Thanks for this, I'm more than happy to respond.

I made a joke on our RMB about this yesterday:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=38042145

I condemn the World Assembly Elite. That's very different to what you might call a regional elite that is predominantly determined by role-play, like CCD. The World Assembly, as much as anyone can try to deny it, is not an RP institution. It's a Gameplay mechanic. And because of that, we need to make it an enjoyable Gameplay mechanic for all. It's currently not, thanks to the community that dominates it.

An online question just came through for Shrew, but he's asleep - sorry guys! :P

Oo, new one in from Boda again! Thanks Boda:

Boda wrote:Yall be wanting more fairness in wa democracy that you participate in democracy to change that, yet you here hating democracy and it’s in jocos sig currently. Or is that IC and I'm not supposed to take it like that?

I responded to this on another forum yesterday:

Jocospor wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:Joco's campaign in a nutshell: "Down with the WA Elite!"

Also his sig: "Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor."

HMMMMMM. the latter sounds even more elitist than the status quo!

Hey, I can't change that now - it's been like that for so many years! :p Besides, my IC is different to my real thoughts on the elitist WA.

You know what you get with me. I'm not about to start changing my (err, arguably flawed) character just to look good in the eyes of voters - though I know others might.

#JOCO2020

HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:31 pm

South Reinkalistan wrote:
The Chuck wrote:

This. We can argue all we want about whether the WA is toxic, but at least they aren't shutting down politics channels on discord because of how fucking vile it's getting. Unlike somebody we know.

Hey Rein. Look, this is getting a bit tiresome. Personal attacks are old at this point. If you'd like to persist, I'm sure my campaign staff would be more than happy to go back through our Discord channels and find your unsavoury comments. But we don't want to do that. Please move on, and let me run my campaign! :hug:
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:32 pm

Jocospor wrote:
South Reinkalistan wrote:This. We can argue all we want about whether the WA is toxic, but at least they aren't shutting down politics channels on discord because of how fucking vile it's getting. Unlike somebody we know.

Hey Rein. Look, this is getting a bit tiresome. Personal attacks are old at this point. If you'd like to persist, I'm sure my campaign staff would be more than happy to go back through our Discord channels and find your unsavoury comments. But we don't want to do that. Please move on, and let me run my campaign! :hug:

Don't do that again...
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Boda wrote:
Jocospor wrote:Hey Rein. Look, this is getting a bit tiresome. Personal attacks are old at this point. If you'd like to persist, I'm sure my campaign staff would be more than happy to go back through our Discord channels and find your unsavoury comments. But we don't want to do that. Please move on, and let me run my campaign! :hug:

Don't do that again...

Yeah, we're not going to. That was a bit low. Just a little fed up with the attempted derailments of this campaign!

No more deceit. No more Elite. NO MORE BULLSH*T!

#JOCO2020
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters