NATION

PASSWORD

Vote The Greater Nordics for Gen Sec

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
The Greater Nordics
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Vote The Greater Nordics for Gen Sec

Postby The Greater Nordics » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:54 pm

You should vote for me as GenSec. I know that I may not have much experience but I promise that I will do the best job I can. I will make the WA for the people. I will be fair and impartial.
Last edited by The Greater Nordics on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:55 pm

HAIL NORDICS
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:57 pm

The Greater Nordics wrote:I will make the UN for the people.

You're telling me... you'll override the April Fools antiprank/cease-and-desist letter of 2008? :P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:57 pm

The Greater Nordics wrote:You should vote for me as GenSec. I know that I may not have much experience but I promise that I will do the best job I can. I will make the UN for the people. I will be fair and impartial.

Whoa the UN? That sounds made up. :p
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:58 pm

The Greater Nordics wrote:You should vote for me as GenSec. I know that I may not have much experience but I promise that I will do the best job I can. I will make the UN for the people. I will be fair and impartial.

Nordics EDIT IN WA :clap:
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

The Greater Nordics
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordics » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
The Greater Nordics wrote:I will make the UN for the people.

You're telling me... you'll override the April Fools antiprank/cease-and-desist letter of 2008? :P

I will

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:59 pm

He promises to go into a legal battle with the UN kek

The Greater Nordics
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordics » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:00 pm

I was just testing everyone to see if they were paying attention! You all passed!!!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters