NATION

PASSWORD

We're Here, We're Queer: Catgirl Contest Time!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which Catgirl is Bestgirl?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:03 am

Lieutenant M'Ress
8
12%
Vanilla
17
25%
Akashi
7
10%
Kurumi Tokisaki
5
7%
Akemi Homura
7
10%
Raphtalia
12
18%
Ryuko Matoi
11
16%
 
Total votes : 67

User avatar
Code 002
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jun 16, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Code 002 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:10 am

Nottinhaps wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Because she is a raider who bullies small regions like mine.


And there we have it. Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls is more of a raider than an actual communist, anarchist or LGBTQ+ supporter.


Image

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am

Nottinhaps wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Because she is a raider who bullies small regions like mine.


And there we have it. Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls is more of a raider than an actual communist, anarchist or LGBTQ+ supporter.

Exactly, that is what they really stand for, destroy communities for no apparent reason other than the sick satisfaction of seeing them burn. And before you say that most lf them aren't active, there is still a great deal of regions that they raid who are very much active and just wanted a place to chat and were not bothering anyone. They are practically cyberbullies! I am all in raiding for a noble cause such as what The North Pacific sometimes does but there is nothing honorable or redeemable about The Black Hawks' actions.
And I bet you never knew I could have regrets for all the things that make you see RED but all I see is PURPLE instead.

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am

Code 002 wrote:
Nottinhaps wrote:
And there we have it. Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls is more of a raider than an actual communist, anarchist or LGBTQ+ supporter.


Image

We will not be silenced.
Image
Last edited by Haruhi Japan on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
And I bet you never knew I could have regrets for all the things that make you see RED but all I see is PURPLE instead.

User avatar
Francois Isidore
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Francois Isidore » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am

Bringing a smile to a great many people’s faces is highly commendable. Suppose that the accusations are true and that the candidate is actually a puppet of the Black Hawks. Now, obviously this is blasphemy, but if it weren’t then consider the following:

A sad raider stumbles upon a founderless region, they then go around and gather some of their buddies to attend a flyover at major update. Not only do they have fun but their friends have fun also, and all of the sudden the sad raider becomes the happy raider after a night of fun-filled activity and updating. Suffice to say, no matter how you look at it, lesbian catgirls will serve us all with a smile!
Hey you! ... Yeah, you! The world is in a really odd place right now and with not a whole lot to smile about I think this is important: If you’re reading this, stop what you’re doing and do something awesome. Whether it’s for yourself or someone else, it matters in times like these. Thank you.

User avatar
-Astoria-
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 423
Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:15 am

'No reason not to, I guess...'


erm can I have one please

ASTORIA - the other third of F7's official representatives w/ Nooooooooooooooo & Valentine Z.
Please disregard any OOC posts made before 1/1/2020 - new year, new changes [& hopefully being less of a massive bellend].
BUGGER IT - this flag is IC now. [luckily I haven't made the previous ones canon] | -Astoria is my main - use their factbooks if you see this nation.
Politiscales | LeftValues | RightValues


User avatar
Nottinhaps
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 12, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nottinhaps » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:21 am

Francois Isidore wrote:Bringing a smile to a great many people’s faces is highly commendable. Suppose that the accusations are true and that the candidate is actually a puppet of the Black Hawks. Now, obviously this is blasphemy, but if it weren’t then consider the following:

A sad raider stumbles upon a founderless region, they then go around and gather some of their buddies to attend a flyover at major update. Not only do they have fun but their friends have fun also, and all of the sudden the sad raider becomes the happy raider after a night of fun-filled activity and updating. Suffice to say, no matter how you look at it, lesbian catgirls will serve us all with a smile!


Well maybe the raiders are happy, but given that The Black Hawks have two condemnations because of their raids do you really believe other people are happy?

User avatar
Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6485
Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 am

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Nottinhaps wrote:
And there we have it. Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls is more of a raider than an actual communist, anarchist or LGBTQ+ supporter.

Exactly, that is what they really stand for, destroy communities for no apparent reason other than the sick satisfaction of seeing them burn. And before you say that most lf them aren't active, there is still a great deal of regions that they raid who are very much active and just wanted a place to chat and were not bothering anyone. They are practically cyberbullies! I am all in raiding for a noble cause such as what The North Pacific sometimes does but there is nothing honorable or redeemable about The Black Hawks' actions.


I'm
very
sorry
to break
it to you,
fam.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

User avatar
Francois Isidore
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: May 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Francois Isidore » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:24 am

Nottinhaps wrote:
Francois Isidore wrote:Bringing a smile to a great many people’s faces is highly commendable. Suppose that the accusations are true and that the candidate is actually a puppet of the Black Hawks. Now, obviously this is blasphemy, but if it weren’t then consider the following:

A sad raider stumbles upon a founderless region, they then go around and gather some of their buddies to attend a flyover at major update. Not only do they have fun but their friends have fun also, and all of the sudden the sad raider becomes the happy raider after a night of fun-filled activity and updating. Suffice to say, no matter how you look at it, lesbian catgirls will serve us all with a smile!


Well maybe the raiders are happy, but given that The Black Hawks have two condemnations because of their raids do you really believe other people are happy?

Yes, indeed! They are very happy! In fact, a lot of people see two condemnations and they think to themselves “Ooh, big scary dark badges!” when in reality people only wrote those to say “We see you TBH, and we thank you for over fifteen years!”. Little known fact
Hey you! ... Yeah, you! The world is in a really odd place right now and with not a whole lot to smile about I think this is important: If you’re reading this, stop what you’re doing and do something awesome. Whether it’s for yourself or someone else, it matters in times like these. Thank you.

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:25 am

Francois Isidore wrote:
Nottinhaps wrote:
Well maybe the raiders are happy, but given that The Black Hawks have two condemnations because of their raids do you really believe other people are happy?

Yes, indeed! They are very happy! In fact, a lot of people see two condemnations and they think to themselves “Ooh, big scary dark badges!” when in reality people only wrote those to say “We see you TBH, and we thank you for over fifteen years!”. Little known fact

Spread your ignorance.
And I bet you never knew I could have regrets for all the things that make you see RED but all I see is PURPLE instead.

User avatar
Haruhi Japan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Exactly, that is what they really stand for, destroy communities for no apparent reason other than the sick satisfaction of seeing them burn. And before you say that most lf them aren't active, there is still a great deal of regions that they raid who are very much active and just wanted a place to chat and were not bothering anyone. They are practically cyberbullies! I am all in raiding for a noble cause such as what The North Pacific sometimes does but there is nothing honorable or redeemable about The Black Hawks' actions.


I'm
very
sorry
to break
it to you,
fam.

Okay, you are all bad then.
Last edited by Haruhi Japan on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
And I bet you never knew I could have regrets for all the things that make you see RED but all I see is PURPLE instead.

User avatar
Code 002
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jun 16, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Code 002 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 am

-Astoria- wrote:
'No reason not to, I guess...'


erm can I have one please


Image

Here's a persona that compliments your flag :)
Last edited by Code 002 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Xaviet Empire
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

We're Here, We're Queer: The Trans Catgirls Are Here!

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:34 am

MEINE AUGEN! HILF MIR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

User avatar
Code 002
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jun 16, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Code 002 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 am

The Xaviet Empire wrote:MEINE AUGEN! HILF MIR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH


Image

Okay! You may have a blindfold then. And a fishie. :3
Last edited by Code 002 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Xaviet Empire
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jan 08, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Xaviet Empire » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:43 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOO




i dont even like fish bruh
Hail the Empire!

Heilt Jocospor

User avatar
Racoda
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Aug 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Racoda » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:47 am

Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls wrote:Racoda

Your name sounds like Racoon, so you get an extra special Tanuki Girl =)))

Wow, a racoon? Didn't expect that :P
Last edited by Racoda on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Gilded Star
Envoy
 
Posts: 305
Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Gilded Star » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:51 am

Nottinhaps wrote:So why specifically The Black Hawks?


It's a bird. She's a cat.

Haruhi Japan wrote:Exactly, that is what they really stand for, destroy communities for no apparent reason other than the sick satisfaction of seeing them burn.


Pretty consistent behavior from a cat tbh.

User avatar
-Astoria-
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 423
Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria- » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 am

Code 002 wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:
erm can I have one please


Image

Here's a persona that compliments your flag :)

yuo have one without eyepatch thank

User avatar
Code 002
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Jun 16, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Code 002 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 am

Racoda wrote:Wow, a racoon? Didn't expect that :P


Specifically a Tanuki! Like Raphtalia!!

-Astoria- wrote:
Code 002 wrote:

Here's a persona that compliments your flag :)

yuo have one without eyepatch thank


It's both adorable and cool, I promise! And your depth perception will adapt fast. Plus it looks kinda like how your flag has an "eye" of stars all on one side and the other side crossed over by lines. ^u^ Your flag is like eyes with a patch!
Last edited by Code 002 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Crylante
Diplomat
 
Posts: 846
Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crylante » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:00 am

Got my vote.
Crylantian Federation
Social democratic confederation of Latin-Danes, Danes and Finns.
IIWiki
Democratic socialist, green and left-wing populist
Economic Left/Right: -8.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Co-administrator of Aeia and NS Parliament

User avatar
Region of Dwipantara
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:16 am

Even though I'm voting for ValentineZ, if the campaign goes dud, my next move is to push for the Catgirls as the unity candidate that will bring NS to an ecstatic new era. Let's make NS ^owo^ again! TACLC is also a representation of our sad and degenerated modern society where fame and publicity has finally stamped out reason and competence as a guiding light in public discourse, which has resulted in the tragedy of 2016, but whatever
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03 RADIO REPUBLIK DWIPANTARA | Blow to Khilafah control in South Asia as Bombay captured by Free India Army | Defense chief Wintarto assures Central Borneo is now "stable enough" to join the April election, after last November's slave and tribal revolt sacked Sampit port city and slaughtered its Arabic slaveowner population

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

User avatar
Inven
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 110
Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Inven » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:17 am

:o I switch my vote from McM to you (on my alts A World Assembly Member)!
Can you make one for me plz?
Last edited by Inven on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Tzuland
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 27, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tzuland » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:01 am

Catgirl are adorable, you have my vote

User avatar
Eriadni
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 51
Founded: Sep 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eriadni » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:48 am

Nottinhaps wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Because she is a raider who bullies small regions like mine.


And there we have it. Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls is more of a raider than an actual communist, anarchist or LGBTQ+ supporter.

Edit: Maybe TBH is left-wing, but they are much more famous for being a raiding organization. I can support them if all my other choices drop out but I'm wary of them.


Can confirm TBH is very cool
Member of the TACLC GenSec Campaign Team 2020!

User avatar
Confederate American SU
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:55 am

Image


The RCAS officially endorses Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls, despite not being in the World Assembly. We must secure the existence of transcatgirls and a future for catboys everywhere.

Do traps count?
Last edited by Confederate American SU on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★
★☭Republic of Confederate American States and Syndicates☭★

★No, it is not the Confederate States of America. Please read the Factbook.★


User avatar
Jakker
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2516
Founded: May 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jakker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:37 am

Discussion of other candidates belong in their threads. Quit threadjacking.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads