NATION

PASSWORD

Vote for Thelepearchauns 2020!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
The lepearchauns
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Vote for Thelepearchauns 2020!

Postby The lepearchauns » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm

Vote for The Lepearchauns 2020! I dont give a s**t and so can you!

We all know the WA is a fake organization led by some fake leader to fake some laws onto your very real nations! Well, im here to lay it low. Under the leadership of me, someone who cares so little about the UN I forgot it changed to the UA like a decade ago, the WA will not infringe on your nations right to hold a bikini BBQ by cooking actual people or to shoot off fireworks in your neighbors house. Go nuts, I dont care.

So vote Lep for WA whatever. Or dont. I dont care
Lep

Former CoDF/ Vice Chancellor, FRA
Former Delegate, South Pacific
Former being of awesomeness, everywhere

Kogvuron, the answer to how long you owned my signature from the IPO auction is apparently 9 months

The lepearchauns
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The lepearchauns » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:02 pm

I suppose you want ACTUAL qualifications

Well, ive been here for what 13? 14? years now. I did the whole defending thing for a few years until I realized I liked sleep and life. Ive lead a founderless region on and off for probably...like...6 years? Im sure I can handle WA somethign or another
Lep

Kogvuron, the answer to how long you owned my signature from the IPO auction is apparently 9 months

The lepearchauns
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The lepearchauns » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Why not vote for lepearchauns? To sweeten the deal ive announce Densaner as my runningmate!

Lep/Den 2020. Make NS barely tolerable again!
Lep

Return to Election Headquarters