NATION

PASSWORD

Vote 9003 for 9003 Legendary cards!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Haruhi Japan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Haruhi Japan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Haruhi Japan wrote:Good point.

No, it’s not.

Fauxia wrote:API, templates are always options.

It's really tedious and almost impossible to telegram every person in the WA without using stamps to get mass telegrams. Tell me where did I go wrong in my previous statement?
Last edited by Haruhi Japan on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No! Everyone will tell you to let it go and move on, but don't! Instead, let it fester and boil inside of you! Take these feelings and lock them away. Let them fuel your actions. Let hate be your ally, and you will be capable of wonderful, horrid things."

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Haruhi Japan wrote:
Fauxia wrote:No, it’s not.

It's really tedious and almost impossible to telegram every person in the WA without using stamps to get mass telegrams. Tell me where did I go wrong in my previous statement?

He didn’t say you have to telegram everyone. That would be ridiculous.

Send a template a few times and you’re good.

Or get an API client key and use Auralia’s nstg-web for a campaign. Takes very little effort.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Previous

Return to Election Headquarters