NATION

PASSWORD

4chan 2020! "Wait why is 4chan now leading NS?"

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

4chan 2020! "Wait why is 4chan now leading NS?"

Postby 4chan Unity » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Hello, this is erythromycin, I have been brought here by people in black clothes, i am now running for... shuffles his speech cards given to him uhhh..... "world secretary general assembly", I will campaign against max berry and his "berry ass", I am totally safe and not coerced by pure curiosity to do this, and remember my slogan:
"This is a call to help, please, contact my family, they are in these following CO- NONO OK FINE I WILL DO THIS"

Serious note!: I'm gonna do an actual campaign for world assembly gensec, I later will join the WA, make sure to endorse and vote for me!
Last edited by 4chan Unity on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dead, if you see a new nation called [placeholder] that's the new nation I'm playing.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Why am I here? erythromycin 2020

Postby Yohannes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:25 pm

You're funny :lol2:
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 4chan Unity » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:34 pm

Actual serious campagin:
If you are in the TWP, make sure to endorse me so that I can actually run,
Together, we can do this!
Not us, me!
Campagin dispatch:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1339180
dead, if you see a new nation called [placeholder] that's the new nation I'm playing.

4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 4chan Unity » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm

What I will do for NS:
I will give everyone, every single nation's leader, a nice bazooka, a big one, a shiny gold one, vote for me instead of bigtopia, who only gives REGULAR bazookas

4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 4chan Unity » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Second:
I will goddamn smash all the crabs with a giant hammer, everyone should get behind this
#4chanforsecgen

4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 4chan Unity » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 am

I have now actually entered in the race
Thank you all!
#4chan2020

4chan Unity
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby 4chan Unity » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:02 am

MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR 4CHAN UNITY!
my platform:
I will give everyone a gold big bazooka
I will smash the crabs with the "giant fucking hammer"
I will give everyone a state assigned catgirl GF (or catboy bf for the gays and cisgirls)
And more!
VOTE FOR 4CHAN UNITY 2020 FOR SECGEN

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters