NATION

PASSWORD

It was fun while it lasted

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

It was fun while it lasted

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:12 pm

I wish to say this was incredibly fun. Glorioud Idi Amin, The Commies, The Potatos, and the Lone Star.

I really enjoyed it, and I hope this is not forgotten. This is easily one of the best april fools jokes on this site.

GLORY TO IDI AMIN AND GLORY TO UGANDA REMOVE OBETE MEN
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Thomas Branson III
Attaché

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Thomas Branson III » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:13 pm

The German Democratic Reich wrote:I wish to say this was incredibly fun. Glorioud Idi Amin, The Commies, The Potatos, and the Lone Star.

I really enjoyed it, and I hope this is not forgotten. This is easily one of the best april fools jokes on this site.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler

Totally agree! Wish they would add the feature permanently into the game.
Last edited by Thomas Branson III on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador of Bitely
Representing the Peoples of Bitely and
Reigning Prince Gregory Artaxerxes Bitely

New Ducklands
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Thomas Branson III wrote:
The German Democratic Reich wrote:I wish to say this was incredibly fun. Glorioud Idi Amin, The Commies, The Potatos, and the Lone Star.

Totally agree! Wish they would add the feature permanently into the game.

I would to, until the fact we have a commie in the seat, so i'm fine if that position is just a joke...
Proud Founder & Official Ambassador of Elparia. Also, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Atorantisu.
I don't use NS stats, I'm not crazy here.

Filthy Userite. And Proud.

Return to Election Headquarters