NATION

PASSWORD

vote with honor and love Vote ScotlandSerenity

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!
ScotlandSerenity
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

vote with honor and love Vote ScotlandSerenity

Postby ScotlandSerenity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 am

I am still just in running for election i may not be so well known however I am a founder + leader of a 140 nations region Krillin 87th in world in size of amount of nations our philosophy is peace and love and unity while having full freedoms as much as possible with truly peaceful goals and honourable aims my campaign message is clear and pure and I am always fair and non judgmental usually and am fully anti raiding and am against destroying regions of others many put much love and hard work into making a region grow bully's should not destroy that if chosen I will do my best to spread peace and love all throughout the nationstates world I hope the one who is chosen is pure and honourable if I lose anyway may the best candidate for role win hopefully anyway vote for me if you wish to:)
Last edited by ScotlandSerenity on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Founder & WA Delegate of krillin

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:31 am

The Ugandan Liberation Army is here! The time for revolution has come and at it's head are glorious leader Idi Amin stands tall against all agressors!

Defend the rights of Roleplayers and Small regions everywhere as the people of Nationstates shall rise against the Neo-Con RaiderCommies and end the New World Order that has raised to oppress us!

Stand by the ULA! Vote Idi Amin and together we can lead the great revolution and liberate the people of Nationstates once and for all!

Glory for Amin! Glory for Uganda! Glory for Africa! Glory for Roleplay and Glory for the people of Nationstates!
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:32 am

Here's a tip you need to make a campaign , make yourself known and what makes you special there are other candidates who say similar things . Say something that will make you stand out.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

ScotlandSerenity
Secretary

Postby ScotlandSerenity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:55 am

I have done so now thank you with me what you see is what you get in a way I am always true to the path of love and honour I care about all on nationstates:)

The Greater German Federal Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater German Federal Republic » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:59 am

Einigkeit,
Recht,
Freiheit

[floatleft][spoiler=Notes]Note: None of the NS national analysis data is used

ScotlandSerenity
Secretary

Postby ScotlandSerenity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:13 am

I am a founder + leader of a 140 nations region Krillin 87th in world in size of amount of nations our philosophy is peace and love and unity while having full freedoms as much as possible with truly peaceful goals and honourable aims my campaign message is clear and pure and I am always fair and non judgmental usually and am fully anti raiding and am against destroying regions of others many put much love and hard work into making a region grow bully's should not destroy that if chosen I will do my best to spread peace and love all throughout the nationstates world I hope the one who is chosen is pure and honourable if I lose anyway may the best candidate for role win hopefully anyway vote for me if you wish to:)

With me what you see is what you get in a way I am always true to the path of love and honour I care about all on nationstates:)

i am happy can run for his i always wish to help others if w all unit under a banner of peace we can all find happiness possibly.

Return to Election Headquarters