NATION

PASSWORD

For silliness!

Your source for the latest news, rumors, vile slander and potential scandals in this historic second World Assembly Secretary-General election!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:28 pm

"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 am

I would like to thank everyone for there support for us in this election.

Unfortunately with our loss in round two I have decided to stop this campaign. :(

*tosses out free jester hats and disney dvds and plushies from all disney movies*

Thank you.

We endorse both Fiermont and The Salaxalans.

Goodbye my friends.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:39 am

I wanted silliness
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:42 am

The federation of Kendor wrote:I wanted silliness

I wanted it too but we just didn't get enough votes.

Thank you for your support. We had a lot of fun and silly times on this campaign.

And it wouldn't be possible without you.

Ancient Humans
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Humans » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:48 am

Wow...you're essentially the Vermin supreme of NS.

You now have a theme song.

'My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy
Derpyyyy Supreme

My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy Derpy Derpy Supreme

And you can vote
And you can vote
And you can vote for me for president
(If you want to)

And my name is Derpy, and uh...

(talking)

Ok, thanks very much for coming out today. And one more thing, um, I, uh, Jesus told me to make Randy Terry gay.

Last edited by Ancient Humans on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of The Realm of Chaos - Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I do not use NS stats & This Nation is a Hive Mind

Factbook Templates + Updated Inter-Regional Factbook + New Personality Trait Factbook - Everything you need to know about me. - Loop your videos!!! - Theme
"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:59 am

Ancient Humans wrote:Wow...you're essentially the Vermin supreme of NS.

You now have a theme song.

'My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy
Derpyyyy Supreme

My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy
My name is Derpy Derpy Derpy Supreme

And you can vote
And you can vote
And you can vote for me for president
(If you want to)

And my name is Derpy, and uh...

(talking)

Ok, thanks very much for coming out today. And one more thing, um, I, uh, Jesus told me to make Randy Terry gay.

Thank you! :)

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:02 pm

And now we just have to wait until World Communism renews NationStates with its splendour.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

SalaxaPAC
Attaché

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby SalaxaPAC » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:03 pm

How about stopping them with Salax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3X1P- ... e=youtu.be

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:10 pm

The Qeiiam Star Cluster wrote:
SalaxaPAC wrote:How about stopping them with Salax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu3X1P- ... e=youtu.be

Is Salax in 2nd place? No, that's Idi Amin, the only candidate who can win against the communists!

Idi Amin most certainly is the candidate that will bring back cannibalism and the destruction of affluent minorities, I'll give you that.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

The Qeiiam Star Cluster
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Qeiiam Star Cluster » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
The Qeiiam Star Cluster wrote:Is Salax in 2nd place? No, that's Idi Amin, the only candidate who can win against the communists!

Idi Amin most certainly is the candidate that will bring back cannibalism and the destruction of affluent minorities, I'll give you that.

Lies. Idi Amin wants to give everyone peace and prosperity. Maybe this song will convince you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFeJJAQPiK4

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:55 pm

So, we got the 27th best campaign bulletin!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Election Headquarters