Advertisement

Remove ads

Rikatan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Fasdokl wrote:I'm 98% sure they're scripting.

Pal, I can't tell a script from a hole in the ground.

Slow work day :p

Dude, gj. Script or not, I wish I was where you are right now. :clap:
I am getting close, though.

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Rikatan wrote:
Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Pal, I can't tell a script from a hole in the ground.

Slow work day :p

Dude, gj. Script or not, I wish I was where you are right now. :clap:
I am getting close, though.

haha idk

I just figured there was a reason [violet] was posting about that. Sorry :P
iiwiki
-3.9 (left),-5.3 (libertarian)
i'm a girl named willow who likes weather, politics, and music. yeah
I roleplay as Rovorgelyr. Sorry if this causes any confusion ^—^

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Elke and Elba wrote:Remember - buying back at 33 gets you twice more than at 66 too.

This. Increasing your money is easiest when the rates are low - from 50 to 150 happens often and is major profit ;)
Of course, 80k is nicer.. but also much rarer :P
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Okay. So, this ByteCoin thing has got me in total suspense every time something happens. When I am like that, I push my tongue against my teeth, hard.
So, thank you ByteCoin, for indirectly causing me a toothache. :p

(It's nothing major.)

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Very, very slowly climbing again...
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Rikatan wrote:Okay. So, this ByteCoin thing has got me in total suspense every time something happens. When I am like that, I push my tongue against my teeth, hard.

(It's nothing major.)

Man, I really wish this would stay. It's so much fun. I mean, I know this is server-intensive, but... idk this is just so fun
iiwiki

The High Tatras
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

I don't understand how this "Bytecoin" business is supposed to work. It is very confusing. I think that is the idea.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Fasdokl wrote:
Rikatan wrote:Okay. So, this ByteCoin thing has got me in total suspense every time something happens. When I am like that, I push my tongue against my teeth, hard.

(It's nothing major.)

Man, I really wish this would stay. It's so much fun. I mean, I know this is server-intensive, but... idk this is just so fun

That would be awesome, like some kind of NS Stock Market. That would be really cool. I mean, they really shouldn't waste this idea, it's really fun. Kinda like the actual stock market, but without crushed dreams and failure.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Senyosu
Senator

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Senyosu » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Fasdokl wrote:Man, I really wish this would stay. It's so much fun. I mean, I know this is server-intensive, but... idk this is just so fun

That would be awesome, like some kind of NS Stock Market. That would be really cool. I mean, they really shouldn't waste this idea, it's really fun. Kinda like the actual stock market, but without crushed dreams and failure.

You forgot the part where they jump off buildings and stuff.
Senyosu is under reconstruction, however, former tropes still apply

The State of Senyosu ― Senñosy-ül Jür

Your resident Frugal, Nationalistic, Quasi-Jingoist, Buddhist-Tengrist, North-East Asian, Technocratic, Democratic Khanate
anything u want me to be babe ;)

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Fasdokl wrote:Man, I really wish this would stay. It's so much fun. I mean, I know this is server-intensive, but... idk this is just so fun

It's also making me want to go watch the Wolf of Wall Street. haha
iiwiki

Post-Keynesian Economics
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Post-Keynesian Economics » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I'm behind right now but I'm banking on the fact that I probably have less of a life than most of you. My persistence will hopefully reward me. *crosses fingers*
"Will capitalist economies operate at full employment in the absence of routine intervention? Certainly not. Are deviations from full employment a social problem? Obviously." - Janet Yellen

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Fasdokl wrote:

(It's nothing major.)

I talked with my gradparents and convinced them to let me pull some sort of all-nighter for this thing. You know when? Right when the 80k spike was happening. :lol2:

The High Tatras wrote:I don't understand how this "Bytecoin" business is supposed to work. It is very confusing. I think that is the idea.

Sell when high, buy when low, that is all.

Shemiki
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shemiki » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 pm

New Grestin wrote:

They did a stock market-like thing for April Fools day two years ago, though it didn't involve BitCoin and it wasn't nearly as addicting ;)

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

No spikes for an entire hour, guys. Prepare for a big 'un sometime soon.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Fasdokl wrote:
New Grestin wrote:

It's also making me want to go watch the Wolf of Wall Street. haha

That's exactly why I changed my flag and name while this thing is going on. I love that movie, and the fact that NS is emulating the Stock Market today is both hilarious and awesome. Now all I need is a bunch of Russian women to ductape ByteCoins to...

The High Tatras
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Tatras » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

A permanent NS stock market would be awesome (especially if it allows you to do crooked things like watering stock to artificially increase the value of your company :twisted:).

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

When do you think this is gonna disappear? 12:00am? Or will it linger for a few days? I hope the latter :lol:

Rikatan wrote:No spikes for an entire hour, guys. Prepare for a big 'un sometime soon.

Based on history, we were due for one at about 14:45, but nothing happened. I'm preparing. (:
iiwiki

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:29 pm

The High Tatras wrote:A permanent NS stock market would be awesome (especially if it allows you to do crooked things like watering stock to artificially increase the value of your company :twisted:).

Also, having the market affect your economy & your influence would be fantastic.
iiwiki

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 pm

C'mon, spike already...

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Fasdokl wrote:When do you think this is gonna disappear? 12:00am? Or will it linger for a few days? I hope the latter :lol:

24 hours, out of which 7.5 have gone. We have 16.5 hours left.
(I think.)

Fotar
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2007
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fotar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 pm

So steady right now....

prove me wrong, now!
Founder and Lord Regent of the second Council of Narnia
One-time Delegate of Balder
Progress through Respect. Power through Honor.

Fasdokl
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Fasdokl » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Rikatan wrote:
Fasdokl wrote:When do you think this is gonna disappear? 12:00am? Or will it linger for a few days? I hope the latter :lol:

24 hours, out of which 7.5 have gone. We have 16.5 hours left.
(I think.)

Oh, true. This started this morning. Well, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. heh

I want to go out and grab a soda, but I feel like I'll come back and it'll have spiked to 150k or something. I'm so thirsty, though...
Last edited by Fasdokl on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iiwiki

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Oh, thank god. This happened on the one day where I can stay up all night, thank god for off-days!

Imma need some donuts, though.

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Fasdokl wrote:
Rikatan wrote:24 hours, out of which 7.5 have gone. We have 16.5 hours left.
(I think.)

Oh, true. This started this morning. Well, I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. heh

I want to go out and grab a soda, but I feel like I'll come back and it'll have spiked to 150k or something. I'm so thirsty, though...

I'm lucky mine started at 15:00. I have a chance tomorrow, maybe.

Rikatan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rikatan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Small spike. Watch out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to ByteCoin Exchange