NATION

PASSWORD

Are you cooked for z-day

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

will you survive

yes
25
40%
no
12
19%
maybe
18
29%
idc
8
13%
 
Total votes : 63

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6208
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Are you cooked for z-day

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2025 4:51 am

go on, tell us if you think you will get annihilated straight away, or if you think you will absolutely mince those zombies

i think i might survive (just barely)
Last edited by The Sernetian Empire on Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Mekat
Envoy
 
Posts: 248
Founded: May 16, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mekat » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:08 am

I think it'll depend on what time it starts. If it starts late in the evening, I'll probably get shredded, but if it starts earlier in the day, I'll be fine (hopefully).
Links: Overview ⬧ My home ⬧ Sig help ⬧ BBCode help ⬧ Class 1.0 Civilization ⬧ Who else I am
Pet the cat. Or else.  ⪭^•ω•^⪬   ⬧   He/him ⬧ My sig is better than your sig
❝[violet] wrote: Maximum (signature) size should never exceed eight lines, including blank lines and a quote box is four lines
❝Reploid Seductions wrote: I'd say his biggest enemy isn't me, it's basic punctuation and grammar skills.
❝Blahajia wrote: zombies eat brains (i eat sand)
❝Continental Free States wrote: what's a mekat

I generally try to stay out of political threads if I can. They're not good for my health.

The sig just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going AAAAAAAAA
800 characters!

User avatar
Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:10 am

Naw, I'll be just fine. My region isn't all that active, so if anything, I'll be the one clearing out all the zombs.
Just a guy who likes science fiction and has big ambitons
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats were hit by a Droplet and thrown into the nearest black hole.
If you want help with space-based worldbuilding, combat strategy, or technology, feel free to TG me.
Member of the FWC.
CNN General: Centauri Corporation information leak reveals activity on Carcosa | Hesperides fully restored to pre-Itzgari biology | Conclave budget bill passed with slim majority | CNN Politics: Councilor Voll impeached; replacement elections beginning on Lorth | CNN Commerce: K'Nar Industries bid to merge with Aquila Inc. denied by CEA

User avatar
Greater Deutsche
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1608
Founded: Sep 11, 2024
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Deutsche » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:17 am

Probably not, unless the same thing that happened last year happens. (aka one of my reigonmates going rouge and infecting us all)
Plus my region is quite small so the only person I could see going after us would be a friend in another region
Your very original 101st alternate history Germany
My Alts

Just here because Uberio asked me to, even a year+ later, blame him for everything
Your local forum lurker, I have a Q&A, and embassy applications!
NS stats aren't canon.

Hallo there!
No weird german patriotism behind this account despite myself being German.

I like being silly and doing art!(psst here's a factbook with my art)
They/them and Aroace c: Look here for more info!
spelling mistakes galore and more about me here
Artoznik wrote:poopy head Im writing about your countrys downfall for a school project
Washington-Columbia wrote:You're next on the human experimentation list :P
Uberio wrote:this person is lowk my mortal enemy /j
GD yaps: It was nice knowing you all.
☆EILMELDUNG AUS GRÖẞER DEUTSCHE: Bye.

User avatar
The Western European Commonwealth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 796
Founded: May 31, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Western European Commonwealth » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:22 am

If it’s anything like last year, yes.
███
The Western European Commonwealth
███

Sailing throughout the seas of time, who knows how tides may change...

User avatar
Thee Eastern Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Aug 04, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Thee Eastern Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:32 am

Absolutely.
So i wonder if I should side with zombies
█████████
█████████
█████████
Great Eastern Empire
Defcon 3 | Military Police Zones established in Levant and Iraq || Peace has been signed with the AML ending the war against Jerusalem and expanding the Vienna Accords
Superpower
Formed from Poland beating Russia in the 1790s.
Very tiny parts of my nation represent irl ideals
Slayed Jebtopia (get rekt)
I reserve the right to /still me anyone
Pro-Palestine mixed state
Anti-Religion
LBJ was involved in the Kennedy assassination(s?)
Gurl

User avatar
Thee Eastern Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Aug 04, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Thee Eastern Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:33 am

Greater Deutsche wrote:Probably not, unless the same thing that happened last year happens. (aka one of my reigonmates going rouge and infecting us all)
Plus my region is quite small so the only person I could see going after us would be a friend in another region

That happened to me one year in an older region, it was a battle for the ages, since I sent liek the entire armada of my puppet region to help the survivors. Unfortunately I fell asleep and no one remembered who won
█████████
█████████
█████████
Great Eastern Empire
Defcon 3 | Military Police Zones established in Levant and Iraq || Peace has been signed with the AML ending the war against Jerusalem and expanding the Vienna Accords
Superpower
Formed from Poland beating Russia in the 1790s.
Very tiny parts of my nation represent irl ideals
Slayed Jebtopia (get rekt)
I reserve the right to /still me anyone
Pro-Palestine mixed state
Anti-Religion
LBJ was involved in the Kennedy assassination(s?)
Gurl

User avatar
IZERN
Diplomat
 
Posts: 921
Founded: Dec 04, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby IZERN » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:34 am

I am becoming one with the zombies, i want ze brains
Republic of Izern
Mansfield Town, Up the Stags!
Likes anime horse girls for some reason, what kind of loser enjoys that stuff!?

5th Place Finisher in the Wonder Event 2026 - Tracen Academy
Hey, I'm on the news page!!!

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6208
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:35 am

ah beforeci forget i must deploy my z-day flag
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
NANDAEK
Diplomat
 
Posts: 517
Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby NANDAEK » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:35 am

Wait that’s soon?
You already know who it is, IT’S YA BOI NANDAEK!
A lazy British F7er with their own region, a male, depressed, the master of washing machines and very cool


nandaek news:“caine from TADC is canon now” states jimbob junior, the supposed successor to mr nerd (dead)

User avatar
The Sernetian Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6208
Founded: Jul 04, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Sernetian Empire » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:37 am

silly me my z day flag is on my laptop
created a poll for you lot to vote in
Last edited by The Sernetian Empire on Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polish-algerian muslim madman who lives in SE london, Arsenal supporter, I also am passionate about trains, I play nationstates and stepford county railway (roblox) and some stuff on switch. Location (where I live): London, UK
Sexuality: straight
Sernet is a large nation famous for its extensive rail network and our skyscrapers and tower blocks. Capital city: Sernetesen. Sernet is a space-capable state and maintains a network of terriories, but we're not your traditional earth-based empire (we are very benevolent). The nation is rich in history and culture and is extremely patriotic.
Mostly modern tech, except in some fields where we'd be PMT


#thepowerofsernet
The Sernetian Empire

Rest in peace OG Sernet - Sernet is back
NS stats were gunned down by anti-aircraft guns
News can't fit

User avatar
Polish Pigeon State
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Oct 08, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Polish Pigeon State » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:40 am

I don't know much about Z-day like when it happens or what It is, but I do believe it Is zombies, if so i'm becoming Bosnia and herzegovina when it comes to landmines then I'm relying on my pigeons to fend them off so I think I may get obliterated
Learn from the pigeons, become one with the pigeons, sell your soul to the pigeons, become a pigeon.

User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lanous » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:55 am

Maybe it's my first Z - Day soon I'm probably COOKED
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
Bilancorn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1563
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bilancorn » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:56 am

I'm prepared
Right-center Constitutional Republic on a (sub)tropical island, with advanced technology and a strong, resilient military.
We strongly believe in secularism, national security and meritocracy.
NS stats are canon, but the first information source are factbooks.
You want to establish an embassy? click here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=544442
OOC: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=2623782
Discord: Lord_Khaos

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6798
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Capitalizt

Postby Might Delete Later » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:57 am

Probably

User avatar
Aadhiris
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5008
Founded: Mar 05, 2024
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aadhiris » Wed Oct 29, 2025 5:58 am

Most likely. The only nation of mine that even has a chance of surviving is Aadhirisian Puppet Nation.
☆Pride month!!!☆
|| Leo/Sixer/Ashfur - He/him, they/them, blox/bloxs ||
★ || IC flag || view some of my flags here! || ★
|| "That's gender dysphoria, FYI (most helpful site I've ever stumbled upon)" || || Dictionary of Queer Terminology ||
|| my pronouns.page ||

______________________

User avatar
Coregia
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Dec 27, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Coregia » Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:34 am

In lore, no, I'm actually fightin em right now since they took over all of earth.
Although I dont actually plan to participate this year, so IG on the site I am since I'm not playin!
A Nation Composed of the Sky Cities of Venus, the so called Evil Twin of Terra, and yet, her beauty is stunning to all those that see her above the clouds and from Cupid, given by Terra, taught by Mars, and formed into The Moon of Venus, upon which sits the Capital and what was once known as the entire nation back when it was on Terra.
Coregia is a loosely made "Utopian Technocracy" and is not meant to be realistic, nor represent my views.
F7 > NSG. I'd like to actually enjoy my time here, not endlessly argue with people, thanks. | Coregia Wiki
✟ Soli Deo Gloria! ✟


After much investigation, we have determined that the World Census is actually a money laundering scheme and have been banned from operating here.

User avatar
Luz-vi-minda
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 11, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Luz-vi-minda » Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:38 am

Hmm... I think...
Based on military and vulnerability to zombies, I may just die or survive in rural areas. Sheesh, that goes hard!
Last edited by Luz-vi-minda on Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
████████████☀️Luzviminda☀️████████████

User avatar
Naverike
Envoy
 
Posts: 319
Founded: Apr 01, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Naverike » Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:58 am

100% cooked
The Fourth Kingdom of Naverike

Isolationist mountain monarchy.
6 kingdoms, 4 republics, 2 dictatorships, and counting!
Dec. 20th: Emperor Tarijs (age 24) becomes the first Naverik leader in its 600-year history to legalise the burning of the flag as an act of protest, met with disdain from other members of the royal house.

User avatar
Kostane
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9338
Founded: Nov 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostane » Wed Oct 29, 2025 2:45 pm

I survived fairly easily last Z day. My stats are fairly well-suited to this stuff. I might try to look for a region with zombies to exterminate.

User avatar
Feidjeg
Minister
 
Posts: 2856
Founded: Oct 21, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Feidjeg » Wed Oct 29, 2025 2:47 pm

i'm cooked because it starts at 7 pm on saturday for me
bye

User avatar
Grand Franistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 502
Founded: Feb 29, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grand Franistan » Wed Oct 29, 2025 2:49 pm

I survived fairly easy last year, may have to deal with a few troublesome regionmates who get active for these events, but I'm fairly certain upon survival.
Current Year: 2388
NS Stats were thrown into the gas giant of Verdé Prime after attempting to assassinate God Empress Zeena
A space-faring superpower undergoing major political instabilities whilst maintaining dominance within the Galactic Community

BREAKING: Rebel Terrorists Crushed After a Year of War | God Empress Zeena Executes Aide for One Wrong Glance | Galaxy’s Most Wanted Princess Hits 18th Palace Party This Month

Iris :3 She/Her
Lesbian Transfem
Extended OOC
Ask Me Questions

User avatar
Parenthos
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Parenthos » Wed Oct 29, 2025 3:27 pm

I'm sure I'll get cooked because I will be on a roadtrip on z-day and I broke my phone earlier this week. throw me some cures while I'm out guys
Last edited by Parenthos on Wed Oct 29, 2025 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nechápu proč tadyw
-- trávím tolik času,7
-když je tuNechápu--
.tak málo co dělat.---
[]Parenthos[] an unspeakable world of natural beauty
[]Defender..with..SPSF[] | [-]Card Trader[-] | []Issue__Addict[]
Celebrating 10 years on NS! | Czech! | My Pretty Card | Current Issue Draft

User avatar
The Philippine Islands and Formosa
Envoy
 
Posts: 211
Founded: Oct 28, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby The Philippine Islands and Formosa » Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:07 pm

Regarding about this nation... I'm definitely cooked
RTC CLIMA
Manila | 25° Celsius
RADIO RTC NOW PLAYING
Jimin - Who

✶ ✶ ✶ THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS AND FORMOSA ✶ ✶ ✶
Asian heart, Hispanic soul since 1899
Basically Spain retained Taiwan and join it with the Philippines and became a nation
21 year old Pinoy Conservative Catholic hooligan who is the same user with many nations with the same shit (likely to have)
NS Stats are snorting cocaine until death
RTC NOTICIAS: Fans left dumbfounded after losing to Free Republics by 31 points • National football and rugby union teams prepare for their tournaments • Reports of fireworks injury after the New Year celebration released to the public

User avatar
Mimi Mimikins
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Mimi Mimikins » Thu Oct 30, 2025 9:53 am

I will turn into a spider and infect everyone, so success will be meanured that way. Defeat will be total cure or extermination.
Last edited by Mimi Mimikins on Thu Oct 30, 2025 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
all wonders are worthless
please don' spray me with that raid max :<
Canonical Ideology: Corporate Police State
To clear up confusion: This is what happens if Mimi from SPM takes over various territories as her own colonies

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads