NATION

PASSWORD

Question, no most cures stat?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Sodoran Alesia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Question, no most cures stat?

Postby Sodoran Alesia » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Not sure if it should go here or technical, but something I was wondering was why, when there's a most zombies , most zombies %age, and most dead stat, why isn't there a most cure fired stat? It would be fun for regions to be able to see who was the top curer at the end.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:50 pm

The same reason they dont have a most killed stat. It would be hard to track

Take me for example, i went on a rampage though my region, probably killing 25% or half of the zombies in the region by myself (note: At the end of zday we had 180 million dead, i guess i caused at least 25% or more). It would be incredibly easy for a nation to stack up cure missile launches, or kills, if they tracked these stats, so to keep their servers from imploding they dont cover it.
Last edited by South Acren on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center