NATION

PASSWORD

Regarding the recent events

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Yenikader
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Regarding the recent events

Postby Yenikader » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:26 am

I am completely on board with Max Barry's order to halt all cure progress. I think this thing is incredibly overblown out of proportion.

..Are they gone?

Okay, the authorities are gone. Time for what I actually think.

Our region managed to get themselves cured before midnight (EDT), so the cure progress halting really didn't affect us. I'm scared about what this might bring. If Max Barry decides that's not enough, he might force all regions to open up. That would be bad news for my region which has been dead for all of 2020 and only really comes back for Z-Day, and this year I only got 2 nations to assemble. The region, in general, is dead and they've all gone on their 364-day long holiday. If our region was forced to open back up, I would have to scramble together the nations again, and that's not something I can do. We would be overwhelmed with zombies when usually we'd have them under control within a few hours. Anyone else share this concern or a similar one?
I'm the founder of a dead region called The Reborn Foundation that I still hold onto because I can.
I feel bad for bothering the mods, or anyone else, with my stupidity over the years.
On behalf of past/present/future me, I apologise.
Then again, I am in currently in the act of doing things that future me would consider cringe, this probably included.
Only time, and other much more wise people, can tell.
Frisbeeteria wrote: (which led to this)
Yenikader wrote:They You should probably make one.

Fixed that for you. Feel free to make and post a dispatch with relevant rules. You might even get a lot of upvotes and links.
I feel like in some alternate history far away from this one I could've been an NS mod. Then again, that's what they all say, don't they?

Barra e Janeiro
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Barra e Janeiro » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:53 pm

why though

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:12 pm

Yes, we zombies deserve rights too. Who's to say we can't munch on people's brains? Trying to "cure" or kill us is blatant racism.
Last edited by The Great Imperator Jeffrey on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Yenikader
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yenikader » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:44 pm

Yenikader wrote:I am completely on board with Max Barry's order to halt all cure progress. I think this thing is incredibly overblown out of proportion.

..Are they gone?

Okay, the authorities are gone. Time for what I actually think.

Our region managed to get themselves cured before midnight (EDT), so the cure progress halting really didn't affect us. I'm scared about what this might bring. If Max Barry decides that's not enough, he might force all regions to open up. That would be bad news for my region which has been dead for all of 2020 and only really comes back for Z-Day, and this year I only got 2 nations to assemble. The region, in general, is dead and they've all gone on their 364-day long holiday. If our region was forced to open back up, I would have to scramble together the nations again, and that's not something I can do. We would be overwhelmed with zombies when usually we'd have them under control within a few hours. Anyone else share this concern or a similar one?

Oh my god, I actually called it! I went to sleep shortly before Max Barry actually did the thing, thus preventing me from doing anything, but yeah.. This was a great Z-Day! I got devilish plans for next year, which will be the first double digits one! :) :twisted:
I'm the founder of a dead region called The Reborn Foundation that I still hold onto because I can.
I feel bad for bothering the mods, or anyone else, with my stupidity over the years.
On behalf of past/present/future me, I apologise.
Then again, I am in currently in the act of doing things that future me would consider cringe, this probably included.
Only time, and other much more wise people, can tell.
Frisbeeteria wrote: (which led to this)
Yenikader wrote:They You should probably make one.

Fixed that for you. Feel free to make and post a dispatch with relevant rules. You might even get a lot of upvotes and links.
I feel like in some alternate history far away from this one I could've been an NS mod. Then again, that's what they all say, don't they?

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center