NATION

PASSWORD

DISTRESS SIGNAL RECEIVED

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Kessig Wolf Run
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

DISTRESS SIGNAL RECEIVED

Postby Kessig Wolf Run » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:28 pm

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

To anyone still alive and listening. This is High Priestess Dianna of Kessig Wolf Run in the Farrago Fictaria region. We need assistance immediately. We are attempting to develop a cure, but... I don't know if there's enough time. Please. If you can, send help. Too many have fallen already. We have to save who is left. If there's a chance for these people to be saved...

If you can spare resources, may the gods compel you to be kind and compassionate. Blessed be.

END TRANSMISSION

Dr Kristin-Westphalen
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dr Kristin-Westphalen » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:07 am

Transmission back
Me and a few other crew members of project SeaQuest(The project was have a fleet of underwater ships explore the deep seas, keep the peace, and research) are holding out on an island against zombies. We heard your message, but there is nothing we can do at the moment. Maybe we could figure out both of our locations..............
Last edited by Dr Kristin-Westphalen on Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Head of the Science Team/Chief Medical Officer for Project SeaQuest and the leader of SpaceQuest.

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center