NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie event harder than usual

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fascist Undead
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Undead » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:24 pm

The event is harder because my nation exists. Power to the Undead.
Undead Nationalist and Fascist. Also a Authoritarianist Goth. Hail Death.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:41 pm

The Fascist Undead wrote:The event is harder because my nation exists. Power to the Undead.

People: 0
Zombies: 0
Dead: 74,251,041

Well ok. good luck lmao
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:02 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:
ImperialRepublic wrote:
We’re trying our hardest here and we are falling dramatically

A quick look at your region- at this stage, your efforts aren't going to matter. The effectiveness of the missiles and your progress towards a cure for the region is based on your survivor pop and slowed by the amount of zombies you have. You have few survivors and a large population of zombies, so you're crawling- and soon enough, there'll be nothing left.

A cursory glance at early history: No military strikes at incubator nations. Also a generally low number of cure nations for the size of the region.

If you are to be saved you would require aid from outside the region.

We so badly need help XD

Blazelander
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Blazelander » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:06 pm

Harder? Bah, i killed all the zombies of my country, they killed half of my population but now i have a country free of brain eaters.
Last edited by Blazelander on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:26 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:

A quick look at your region- at this stage, your efforts aren't going to matter. The effectiveness of the missiles and your progress towards a cure for the region is based on your survivor pop and slowed by the amount of zombies you have. You have few survivors and a large population of zombies, so you're crawling- and soon enough, there'll be nothing left.

A cursory glance at early history: No military strikes at incubator nations. Also a generally low number of cure nations for the size of the region.

We so badly need help XD

No one can help you.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:29 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:
Holy Marsh wrote:

We so badly need help XD

Time to run into safe haven region i guess
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Gerstahl
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerstahl » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:23 pm

This is my third Z Day, and for the first time my region opted to cure instead of kill. Zombies were no match for fascist super science, but killing them all is definitely more fun.

The Fascist Undead
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Undead » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:13 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:
The Fascist Undead wrote:The event is harder because my nation exists. Power to the Undead.

People: 0
Zombies: 0
Dead: 74,251,041

Well ok. good luck lmao

Oof. My necromantic liches have resurrected them all.
Undead Nationalist and Fascist. Also a Authoritarianist Goth. Hail Death.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center