NATION

PASSWORD

It's time!

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Yenikader
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

It's time!

Postby Yenikader » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:50 pm

It's time for the zombies to rise from the dead! The forum has come early!
I'm the founder of a dead region called The Reborn Foundation that I still hold onto because I can.
I feel bad for bothering the mods, or anyone else, with my stupidity over the years.
On behalf of past/present/future me, I apologise.
Then again, I am in currently in the act of doing things that future me would consider cringe, this probably included.
Only time, and other much more wise people, can tell.
Frisbeeteria wrote: (which led to this)
Yenikader wrote:They You should probably make one.

Fixed that for you. Feel free to make and post a dispatch with relevant rules. You might even get a lot of upvotes and links.
I feel like in some alternate history far away from this one I could've been an NS mod. Then again, that's what they all say, don't they?

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fear the C.H.A.R.I.O.T. come Oct 31

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 am

The Rebel Academy's C.H.A.R.I.O.T. has already outlined its plans based on 11-hour timezones for Mo's extermination squads. If anyone lives in these three large zones and is harboring the 8th generation virus come October 31 (Beijing time) will be struck down on sight from east to west the same way as the Golden Horde would back in the day.

Above: The survivors' health for the continent of Asia divided into three timezones. East and Southeast Asia along with the eastern half of Russia represents the first 11 hours (light green), Central Asia, South Asia, Iran, and Dubai as the second 11 hours (green), and the Middle East, Cyprus, Moscow area and Caucasus are the last 11 hours (dark green). As survivors are worn down, the color of these zones changes accordingly. This does not include Egypt, the two Australian islands, the Hatsunese Macronesian islands, and western Alaska.
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

The Brandon Rogers Multiverse
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Brandon Rogers Multiverse » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:39 am

Initial plans were to summon hordes of the undead upon my neighbouring regions.

Current plan is to do nothing.
✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:36 am

Abigail Spencer: Time to slice these zombies. SLICE!

Big Octopus
Secretary

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Octopus » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:28 am

Zombies? Who are they? ^eating shrimps^
Spammy ancient horror, Dark Puppet Overlord and Fxtagning owner of Cthulhu Cola TM

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center