NATION

PASSWORD

Your Favorite Part of Z-Day

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Your Favorite Part of Z-Day

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:55 pm

Now that I’ve experienced my first Z-Day, I have to say that I actually liked it more than N-Day. I have found it fun (and occasionally time consuming) to participate. There are many components that I’ve enjoyed, but the one thing I was both surprised and glad to find was the amount of teamwork. Early on, I found myself panicking because of a zombie invasion. I realized that I could request and supply cure missiles with others. I was amazed by how helpful people were being, even if it was for mutual benefit. The cooperation shocked me so much, it almost restored my faith in humanity. Although the zombies are stronger in number, people have joined together, sometimes if it doesn’t even help them. While my favorite thing was outside the game mechanics, your’s might not be. So, what is your favorite part of Z-Day?
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:00 pm

Everything. Our region pulled-through every adversary, as a team. Now, we bask in our glory.

I especially liked arguing with my regionmates who preferred cure > extermination. Then we played out how billions of corpses lay in the wake of destruction unleashed upon Asia.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:02 pm

Using a puppet to send a single cure missile at everyone who was ranked #1 for most percentage infected

Testlandia, I regret nothing
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Having your everyone but you in your region be infected and going on a rampage purging zombies left and right.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Andsed wrote:Having your everyone but you in your region be infected and going on a rampage purging zombies left and right.

same
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Zhizao
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhizao » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:12 am

Almost singlehandedly dooming my entire region to become completely infested with zombies through a dastardly sneak attack! :3
A 7.375 civilization, according to this index.
The Co-Prosperity Union of Zhizao Member Nation of The Alliance of Dictators
"A Communist is like a crocodile - when it opens its mouth you cannot tell whether it is trying to smile or preparing to eat you up."
"Orange man bad. Orange man evil. Orange man come, and women weep and all the crops die. Racist orange man. Racist Hitler. Man is woman. Black is white. White is bad. Anti-gay racist orange man very white and bad, like Hitler."
The nation does not reflect my IRL political views.

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Working with a few other nations to zombify my whole region. This was fun.
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Hunting down Zombie Empires across regions whom I believed were active enough to threaten my region, after a fierce and bloody battle to secure it.
Last edited by Holy Marsh on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center