NATION

PASSWORD

[TSC] Woohoo! TSC is Zombie-Free!

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

[TSC] Woohoo! TSC is Zombie-Free!

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:51 pm

VICTORY!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS The Srivijayan Consortium is officially Zombie-Free!

Glory to the The Srivijayan Consortium Peacekeeping Armed Forces (SCPAF)!

In tribute to this, as Rajah, and de facto Chairman of the Joint Military, I would like to officially present the following nations with these commendary awards.

• Order of the Rajah's Sword - Bravery in the face of adversary and supreme exterminators!
  1. Pan-Asiatic States - Pulled-off an All-Nighter to cleanse the region and safeguard from zombie-exporters and coordinated assaults.
  2. Slaviikistan - Raised his army from conscripts to a fully-mechanized armada crazy quickly. Also commended for outstanding initiative during the Battle of Vesilen Island.
  3. Fardhin - Came in late, but conducted multiple raids to exterminate zombies undermining the region's overall effort.

• Gabriel's Legion - Sympathy, morality, and ingenuity by cure-researchers from various countries!
  1. Haring Bayang Katagalugan - First to research a cure rather than exterminate, reached highest regional attainment of cure-development.
  2. The Neo Japanese States - Runner-up research-based region, setting aside his own personal safety to get the region cure-missiles.
  3. Visayas Provisional Government (Puppet of Pan-Asiatic States) - Went to Silver Commonwealth's region for the sole purpose of racking-up a body count. Bombarded by Cure Missiles and fled back to the Consortium, playing right into the master plan, as there were too many zombies for TSC to cure at the time.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:55 pm

9,390 Million SURVIVORS
29,488 Million DEAD
0 ZOMBIES

As of 01/11/18, 6:55 AM Philippine Standard Time
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:59 pm

HIGHLIGHTS
Teamwork~!!

Lethen Empire has fallen.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center