NATION

PASSWORD

Are Safe Havens safe havens?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
The Order of the EZIC Salt
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Are Safe Havens safe havens?

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Recently I've been seeing a few people posting messages on this board talking about how their region is completely free of zombies, the cure is deployed, etc. But you also know that there are some regions that are pro-zombie, and have a habit of invading other regions with their zombie forces. Everyone has access to the forums; so those zombie nations will likely come here looking for an easy target, and you're making yourselves one.

So I have just one question for ya: Are these so-called "Safe Havens" REALLY safe havens?

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Depends...for example, my region is ranked a 'safe haven', and we did help cure some people from another region, but we also are preforming zombie attacks with puppets on a certain ideology...Communism
E

The State of Communism
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Communism » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:31 pm

No.
There is no such thing as safe. Only safer.
Big Brother is watching.

Oceania, Tis For Thee

"The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear."
-Reichsführer Himmler

This nation does not reflect on my political ideologies.

Ziotah and Riverside
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ziotah and Riverside » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:41 pm

I was in Thanksgiving overnight. Some guy decided it would be cool to troll at late hours in the evening and joined the region to infect everyone. Pretty sad if you ask me. Some people need to get a life.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Ziotah and Riverside wrote:I was in Thanksgiving overnight. Some guy decided it would be cool to troll at late hours in the evening and joined the region to infect everyone. Pretty sad if you ask me. Some people need to get a life.

You should've closed the border overnight :roll:
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Ziotah and Riverside
Lobbyist

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ziotah and Riverside » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ziotah and Riverside wrote:I was in Thanksgiving overnight. Some guy decided it would be cool to troll at late hours in the evening and joined the region to infect everyone. Pretty sad if you ask me. Some people need to get a life.

You should've closed the border overnight :roll:

People should realize that some people simply don't want zombies and not troll. :roll:

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Ziotah and Riverside wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:You should've closed the border overnight :roll:

People should realize that some people simply don't want zombies and not troll. :roll:

Some people should just realize the internet is the trollers oyster :roll:
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ziotah and Riverside wrote:

Some people should just realize the internet is the trollers oyster :roll:

Some people will be dicks and troll.

Ziotah and Riverside
Lobbyist

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ziotah and Riverside » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:30 pm

The Order Of The EZIC Salt wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Some people should just realize the internet is the trollers oyster :roll:

Some people will be dicks and troll.

Doesn't give them the right to do it though.

Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kaiserholt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:35 pm

In a zombie apocalypse there are no safe havens, no closed borders, nor should anyone think there are. A zombie which recognizes a border is no zombie.
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:47 pm

We are pretty safe here.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the EZIC Salt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Kaiserholt wrote:In a zombie apocalypse there are no safe havens, no closed borders, nor should anyone think there are. A zombie which recognizes a border is no zombie.

And yet the rules state that a zombie nation, nor any other nation, can go into a region if it has instituted lockdown border control.
Thus, the only "safe haven" is one that is zombie-free and has closed borders. Superweapons will also not work if a nation is outside your region, as well as other rules, so regions that have institued lockdown border control will isolate themselves from zombie nations, effectively prohibiting zombie attacks.

In a REAL apocalypse, there are definitely no borders, no rules, and no safe havens. Everything is up for grabs. Thus, those "safe havens" are never truly safe; but if they've discovered a cure or have an extremely sizable military force, they can shut moderate hordes down very quickly. It would take a full-scale assault from zombies to overrun it. Then again, a real apocalypse is extremely unlikely to happen, since the government would react very quickly and exterminate, isolate, or attempt to cure every infected citizen.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center