NATION

PASSWORD

Total Zombie Repulsion Celebration Topic

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Total Zombie Repulsion Celebration Topic

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:08 pm

With the LCRUA having been completely cleansed of undead, I thought that it would be an idea to create a topic for those who want to celebrate the same event for their nations and regions. This is a topic for those who have liberated themselves from the scourge of the undead. Long live life!
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 pm

I was thinking about doing a thread like this but looks like you beat me to it!

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

Killdash
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Killdash » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 pm

The Confederacy of Free Nations responded very well to the Zombie Invasion, and quickly turned the tables on the undead. We've been free for about 4 hours now, with 235 billion survivors, and only 2.1 million dead.
Last edited by Killdash on Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you take your tea?: Seriously, very seriously.
Who the hell do you think you are?: I see myself as a mix of Don Quixote, Stephen Fry and 12 year old boy mixed into one very strange mind.
Are you always so modest?: Yes, though it takes a man of some character to pull it off.
Hey, your insensitive remark/insult/racial slur has me in a tizzy: Well, if you wish to cyber insult me, then do your worst.
Auremenas bitch
Roguishly good looking gentleman
Nationstates premier assassin for hire
For a small fee, of course.
5th spouse of Kannap (for 48 hours, but still counts)

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Killdash wrote:The Confederacy of Free Nations responded very well to the Zombie Invasion, and quickly turned the tables on the undead. We've been free for about 4 hours now, with 235 billion survivors, and only 2.1 million dead.

2.1 million dead? We lost 5 billion to the zombies before curing them, with 145 billion survivors

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

Krypton Nova
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Krypton Nova » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Sleet Clans wrote:
Killdash wrote:The Confederacy of Free Nations responded very well to the Zombie Invasion, and quickly turned the tables on the undead. We've been free for about 4 hours now, with 235 billion survivors, and only 2.1 million dead.

2.1 million dead? We lost 5 billion to the zombies before curing them, with 145 billion survivors

Probably because some nations were totally overrun. When zombies don't find brains, I think they die pretty quickly...
Member of the The LCRUA.

Chernobyliya
Envoy

Founded: Oct 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernobyliya » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

0 PERCENT INFECTED. MOST SURVIVED.

FUCK

YES

A nation based on S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Puppet of Southwest Mankuta and The Pickman Project
In this history, Chernobyl was purged of most mutants but radiation and all the various factions still exist. In the wake of the military attempting to take over, The Zone negotiated under the terms that if they did not get independence and freedom, they will cause another nuclear meltdown.

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature

News: Military pulls out of SAB

National Anthem
Most of the country is under a stable government under a military, whilst other factions are dispersed in minor locations

I'm a white, conservative Christian and a segregationist. Umad HRC?

Killdash
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Killdash » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Sleet Clans wrote:

We had excellent Cure missiles though. Not one nation overrun.
How do you take your tea?: Seriously, very seriously.
Who the hell do you think you are?: I see myself as a mix of Don Quixote, Stephen Fry and 12 year old boy mixed into one very strange mind.
Are you always so modest?: Yes, though it takes a man of some character to pull it off.
Hey, your insensitive remark/insult/racial slur has me in a tizzy: Well, if you wish to cyber insult me, then do your worst.
Auremenas bitch
Roguishly good looking gentleman
Nationstates premier assassin for hire
For a small fee, of course.
5th spouse of Kannap (for 48 hours, but still counts)

Greater Soviet Ukraine
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Soviet Ukraine » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:30 pm

I would like to celebrate the fact that we only have 19 billion survivors left! Yay!

Schreibania
Secretary

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Schreibania » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:35 pm

:clap: My nation and region are zombie-free. Only a few million died. Survivors are pushing aside corpses, preparing to dance in the streets. Zombies really suck at life.
Last edited by Schreibania on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation does represent my political views, but the economy's supposed to be better.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center