NATION

PASSWORD

The Zombies are Beating Me

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Don Key Llama
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Zombies are Beating Me

Postby Don Key Llama » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I've helped cure a couple nations by spamming 1-5mil cure rockets, but my nation is like 80% zombies now. Where do we go to ask for help/find people asking for help?

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Post on your RMB asking for cure missiles/ tactical teams. I'm sure they'd be happy to assist.

Don Key Llama
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Don Key Llama » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Didn't realize there was a message board at the bottom of the Regional Page, thanks.

California Workers Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby California Workers Republic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I've been really good. In my region we all created a plan, where a small amount of nations would look for a cure, while the rest attacked the zombies.

First Peoples Republic of Bulgaria
Civilian

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby First Peoples Republic of Bulgaria » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:23 pm

In my region South Korea just saved the world with tactical cure spam and now we're just sending death squads in.

Otaku Stratus
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby Otaku Stratus » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:27 pm

I wish there were active people in my region. I only found out about the cure missile because I got bombed once myself. I've been spending all night trying in vain to bomb that nation back, but it seems too late for any of the rest of us. Curious too as I could have sworn this nation was a zombie themselves.

Blargoblarg
Minister

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blargoblarg » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm

The zombies are currently beating me, but that's because I had to work for the first 7 hours of this, so I got started researching a cure late. I'm in my own password-protected region, so no pro-zombie nations can get in. I'm going to see if I can cure all or most of my nation alone for now. Should be interesting to see how it goes.
Claudia De la Cruz 2024 Article about her here
Democrats and Republicans are both right-wing capitalists owned by the rich and the big corporations. Major media in the US is also owned by the rich and big corporations.
Major study finds that America is an oligarchy, not a democracy
"Workers of the world, unite!" -Marx and Engels
You can read The State and Revolution by Lenin for free here
My 8values results My leftvalues results
I am autistic.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Otaku Stratus wrote:I wish there were active people in my region. I only found out about the cure missile because I got bombed once myself. I've been spending all night trying in vain to bomb that nation back, but it seems too late for any of the rest of us. Curious too as I could have sworn this nation was a zombie themselves.

If the dead completely overrun a nation it is automatically converted to being a horde-spreader, so I imagine that your savior got overrun shortly after.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Spodehaven
Attaché

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Spodehaven » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:40 pm

I've found the zombies just too OP. I spam missiles for an hour and then three zombie hordes come in and undo all the progress :mad:
Maybe I'll write one of these things

The Vines
Secretary

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Vines » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:05 am

Spodehaven wrote:I've found the zombies just too OP. I spam missiles for an hour and then three zombie hordes come in and undo all the progress :mad:

I find that it depends a lot on the other people in your region.

If everyone is in on researching a cure, then defeating the zombies is really easy. If not, then it's really hard.
Ambassador of the Vines - Factbook - NS API for Haskell
I love you

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center