NATION

PASSWORD

Situation in YN.

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Situation in YN.

Postby Erutenia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Situation in Erutenia.
ImageImageImage

We are doing a lot of progress killing the zombies, from killing them with guns to even using Laser guided bombs and Napalm.
Last edited by Erutenia on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Crnobrnje
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crnobrnje » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 pm

In desperate need of cure missiles.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Current Situation:

Our scientists are working long hours with very few breaks trying to find a cure.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Zombies are all over the Skyhooked. While we hold our own agaisnt them, our scientists are making great progress in inventing a cure.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Stonok
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stonok » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:51 pm

The Confederal Army has it well under control. 100,000,000 zombies dead as of right now.

The International Military Organisation
Civilian

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Military Organisation » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Utterly contained within the first hour in the entire region. :lol:

Tekoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tekoria » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Fifth defensive line has been breached, our plan has been abandoned. Military's orders are to defend against the zombies. Citizens are taking shelter. Bombardment campaigns are ocurring all over.
Last edited by Scarce 400 pounds ago, edited 583,879,867 times in total.

Pootinstein
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pootinstein » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Buisness as usual. Half of the original 50 million infected are dead, the only other nation in the region killed all of their 1 million.
I am an awful person.
Nuclear energy is good.
I use NS stats, I don't care if you don't so long as you don't try to make your nation godly with your own stats
Currently overhauling my nation
Telegram me sometime.
Flag made by Vykrotia
Never forget N-day 2017

Celreostia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celreostia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Celreostia is currently providing security for installations in the North Pacific that are researching a cure, and attemting to eliminate any nations currently exporting zombies. All Police and Military reserves and auxiliaries have been called into active duty and are currently eliminating targets in any way necessary. Civilians are taking cover in their homes as the Air Force is conducting ground attack passes, and the Police and Military patrols the streets. CS, Tear, and Mustard Gas is currently being used all over the country in attempts to discourage looting and keep people indoors. Important politicians have been moved to covert military locations.

All public roads have been shut down to the public, and armored vehicles now roam the streets. A shoot-on-sight policy has been enacted in every district, and air raid sirens sound. Gunshots can be heard constantly, and riots are springing up across the country.
Last edited by Celreostia on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Psychozia
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Psychozia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:03 pm

The order to evacuate homes/businesses and go to the fortress-like capitol was given, though some have insisted upon defending their homes. We intend to do nothing and let the infected starve to death.

Wombaland
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Wombaland » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:05 pm

The air raid alarm sounds in every city. People are being urged to find shelter indoors and follow the instructions on the television and radio. Meanwhile, the military are taking in strategic positions such as hospitals, the broadcasting station and of course our research facility where our country's best researchers gathered to develop a cure. They are working around the clock with very few breaks.
The president of the Federation of Wombaland is currently in his bunker, the prime minister and his government is currently being evacuated to a different bunker so that should electricity be cut in one part of the country, or worse, there will always be a representative of the nation available to address the public.

Malaguenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Malaguenia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Zombies have recently appeared in Malaguenia due to some sort of virus, Scientists have managed to gain samples of the virus from the blood of zombies and are using it for research to help develop a cure and the military are currently safeguarding survivors and containing zombies that will be cured later

Scientists currently researching the virus and developing a cure
Helicopters searching for survivors to bring to safety.
Last edited by Malaguenia on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I don't use NS Stats, but if the stats make sense for my nation then go ahead and stop complaining about the fake taxes
Pro: Punishing corporations that commit crimes, Nuclear Power, , Switzerland, Science, Singapore's cleanliness and conduct policies, Space exploration, Cultural nationalism, moderate capitalism

Anti: , Mass immigration/refugees, Justin Trudeau, Diesel in cars, Equal wages, Crony capitalism Welfare for lazy people, Artificial additives, EU, Bombing Countries Without a good reason, Chavs, Jeremy Corbyn, Internet Surveillance, Regressive Leftism, Safe Spaces, Pseudoscience, Hillary Clinton, Hard-drugs, Bill Nye, Non-binary genders,
Antifa
Economic 1.63
Social -2.87
Looking for a MT region that has good detailed map and friendly players? Then try Greater Olympus

Uiiop
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Uiiop » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:17 pm

We testing all frequencies for an update to the previous cures. We have to be honest here...it's taking longer than it should.
#NSTransparency

Yorkers
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yorkers » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Yorkmen are above such nonsense, so it is actually just a typical fall Sunday in the nation.

Some tennis!

"Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs."
-John Jay, 1787

Dancing in the moonlight.
I wish that every kiss was never-ending.

An alternate history epic.

sa-wish!

Yorkers is a wealthy WASP playground inspired by L.L. Bean and Vineyard Vines catalogs and 19th Century Anglo-American nativism.

Calsoweta
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calsoweta » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Calsoweta has hired Zeal For Life, Inc's "Public Resurrection and Safety Squads" to secure the infection. Several non-profit charities have also offered support, and government contracts are also outgoing to increase manpower. We shall update within the hours.
Use NS stats for me, thanks.
Calsoweta is NOT representative of my actual political views. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Zombies have been all but finished off by scarpet bombing.
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

Halivaara
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Halivaara » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:25 pm

[_★_]
( -_- )

The Siri
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Siri » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:26 pm

HOORAY
Most males aren't bothered, and most females are trying to become zombies. As a matter of fact, they're shopping for "stuff that, like, looks good with green skin and blood!"
We eat brains anyway, sooo...
I'm back! And I hate some of my past choices. Oh well.
Opinions:
LGBT rights, anarchy in theory, BLM, women's choice, gun control
The Trump administration, the literal nazis running around

Siri: "secret" in Swahili.
I am a sentient human with flesh and blood.

New Cashistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cashistan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:27 pm

The walled cities are proving effective as the intellectuals scramble around with test tubes in hand
diclasmer: nation not my personal ideals

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Remulia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:28 pm

FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Merther
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Merther » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm

The Aryan Army was well prepared to face the zombie plague.

The Aryan Army was deployed all along the frontiers of The Xadufell Commonwealth.

When the zombie plague was detected into the Aryan Army itself, almost 190 000 000 Soldiers were already infected, and turned quickly into zombies.

The Aryan Army lines were pushed back, but the experienced commenders of the Aryan Army quickly replaced their forces, and killed more than 200 000 000 zombies.

Now the Aryan Army is facing another wave of 84 000 000 zombies.
Last edited by Merther on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merther is not a nation, but the name of a lifeless planet located within a fictionnal planetary system : Cyrthe. To know more about it, click here and don't forget to read the spoilers !
And yes, when I type it's me, the player, typing. I didn't know I had to precise that.

Politicas
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Politicas » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm

OMG! Zombies are all over the place! 10% of our people are zombies! Argh!

Stonok
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stonok » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Terimera
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Terimera » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:05 pm

State of emergency declared by the President and upheld by the Cabinet and Prime Minister. Senate is currently debating on declaring a eminent state of emergency, this requires two-thirds majority to be instituted.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Due to the government striking first before any zombies getting to major cities, there are now more Dead Dead than Walking Dead. So in other words, the threat is laughable.
All shall tremble before me

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center