NATION

PASSWORD

GARY STEINSON PRESS RELEASE: The zombie

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Gary Steinson
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

GARY STEINSON PRESS RELEASE: The zombie

Postby Gary Steinson » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:10 am

About ... The zombie? ... And what is the zombie? ... Okay, got it, got it.

Well, spending money on pharmaceutical companies researching for a cure is not a viable answer. Not only does that reek of crony capitalism, but we're on the verge of a financial collapse, and that means some really, really, really, really, really tough decisions. And as the current administration has shown year after year, an affordable cure is not affordable, nor is it a cure, not if this plague keeps coming back every October.

Military intervention is not the answer either. The best word to describe my approach to military intervention is that I am a skeptic. And there is good reason for skepticism. Just look at the past few years. We were attacked, and we attacked back. We’ve been on every side of these conflicts. The military exists to defend our interests, not to splatter undead brain goo on every sidewalk and frighten our children and our cats. When we align ourselves with the military, we end up with a less safe world. Unlike when I run a red light at night, there's absolutely nothing unsafe about that.

That leaves us with a third option. Yes, believe it or not, there's always a third option. I think the only way we deal with this is to join hands with the infected. We can save billions of lives, and trillions of dollars, by simply changing our thinking, our approach to these problems. I think that diplomatically this has to be the solution, joining hands with the infected, and this will surely bring this crisis to a rapid end.

Skappola
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skappola » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Oh great, Libertarian Zombies, just what we need.
Political Compass: Economic: 1.63 Social: -6.72
Political Ideology: Neoliberal Civil Libertarian
I Enjoy: Blues, Paradox Games and Sci-fi

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center