NATION

PASSWORD

[News][Open] Z-Day Open Channel

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:55 am

Ammerinia wrote:AGN Global News - 6/3/2084 1:51 AM PST Broadcast Transcript

REPORTER: Are we transmitting? Point the camera at me! Just roll!
REPORTER: Okay, things are out of control down below. Empire City and the surrounding areas have turned into a war zone. The creatures, zombies, or whatever the hell they are... They're swarming the entire area. The military blew up the bridges and tunnels leading to the main city, but that doesn't appear to have stopped them. There's no way in our out.
REPORTER: I think we're safe here, but we're not gonna stay much longer.
REPORTER: Right now, both the Army and Military Police have pulled out of Empire City entirely, and are trying to form a defensive perimeter around New Everfree, but I don't know how these things can be stopped. If anyone's hearing me, STAY AWAY FROM EMPIRE CITY. THE CITY IS LOST! I REPEAT, AVOID EMPIRE CITY AT ALL CO--

[Camera distorts for a few minutes, before cutting to a single man, sitting at a desk inside a concrete room.]
ANCHORMAN: That was our reporter, Star Willows, just a few moments ago.
[The anchorman clears his throat.]
ANCHORMAN: Welcome back to AGN Global News. I'm David Barrows broadcasting live from Englandburg, Ammerinia.
ANCHORMAN: We apologize for being off the air for the past hour. Our main studio in Benpar was lost after being evacuated. Those of us here at the production offices managed to set up shop in this bunker, so we may continue broadcasting.
ANCHORMAN: Currently, the military have pulled out of Empire City, Feymont, and New Angeles, and are currently reporting heavy losses in Benpar, Connorsfield, San Rosco, and Hrästul. As such, prototype "C.U.R.E. Missiles" are being launched all around the nation. These missiles reportedly contain a counter-pathogen which can reverse the initial infection. However, due to the virus' adaptive nature, these missiles can only be launched on a 6-hour rotation.
ANCHORMAN: The capital district of New Eden has also been completely sealed off from outside travel, and the Empress has been evacuated to an undisclosed secure location. Plans have been made since then to evacuate any remaining survivors to off-planet sites, although it is unknown when this protocol will be in effect. The military has since then said that anyone violating the 4PM to 6AM curfew will be killed rather than quarantined, and are currently calling for civilians to barricade themselves inside, and stock up on ammunition, weapons, and non-perishable food.

OOC: I recognize where this is from!

Dawn of the Dead news report, Los Angeles.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:06 pm

New Axiom wrote:
Ammerinia wrote:AGN Global News - 6/3/2084 1:51 AM PST Broadcast Transcript

REPORTER: Are we transmitting? Point the camera at me! Just roll!
REPORTER: Okay, things are out of control down below. Empire City and the surrounding areas have turned into a war zone. The creatures, zombies, or whatever the hell they are... They're swarming the entire area. The military blew up the bridges and tunnels leading to the main city, but that doesn't appear to have stopped them. There's no way in our out.
REPORTER: I think we're safe here, but we're not gonna stay much longer.
REPORTER: Right now, both the Army and Military Police have pulled out of Empire City entirely, and are trying to form a defensive perimeter around New Everfree, but I don't know how these things can be stopped. If anyone's hearing me, STAY AWAY FROM EMPIRE CITY. THE CITY IS LOST! I REPEAT, AVOID EMPIRE CITY AT ALL CO--

[Camera distorts for a few minutes, before cutting to a single man, sitting at a desk inside a concrete room.]
ANCHORMAN: That was our reporter, Star Willows, just a few moments ago.
[The anchorman clears his throat.]
ANCHORMAN: Welcome back to AGN Global News. I'm David Barrows broadcasting live from Englandburg, Ammerinia.
ANCHORMAN: We apologize for being off the air for the past hour. Our main studio in Benpar was lost after being evacuated. Those of us here at the production offices managed to set up shop in this bunker, so we may continue broadcasting.
ANCHORMAN: Currently, the military have pulled out of Empire City, Feymont, and New Angeles, and are currently reporting heavy losses in Benpar, Connorsfield, San Rosco, and Hrästul. As such, prototype "C.U.R.E. Missiles" are being launched all around the nation. These missiles reportedly contain a counter-pathogen which can reverse the initial infection. However, due to the virus' adaptive nature, these missiles can only be launched on a 6-hour rotation.
ANCHORMAN: The capital district of New Eden has also been completely sealed off from outside travel, and the Empress has been evacuated to an undisclosed secure location. Plans have been made since then to evacuate any remaining survivors to off-planet sites, although it is unknown when this protocol will be in effect. The military has since then said that anyone violating the 4PM to 6AM curfew will be killed rather than quarantined, and are currently calling for civilians to barricade themselves inside, and stock up on ammunition, weapons, and non-perishable food.

OOC: I recognize where this is from!

Dawn of the Dead news report, Los Angeles.

OOC: Huehuehue, I made the reference last year too. I was wondering when someone would get it.
One two, Spongebob's coming for you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center