NATION

PASSWORD

Ongoing discussion over R/D Gameplay (4/6/2014)

For structured discussion and debate about the future of "raider/defender" gameplay.
Lux Santus
Secretary

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Ongoing discussion over R/D Gameplay (4/6/2014)

Postby Lux Santus » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 am

Hello everyone, my name is Lux Santus, a relatively new player to the NS scene and an RPer on top of that. Ongoing discussions over what happened in the security council sub forums staring from July 2, 2014 by Mallorea and Riva as a Security Council Resolution (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=303025) has caused a up-roar within the role playing community. In form of protest, ongoing debates on the mentioned thread seem to leaving a negative impact to players from both the role playing and game playing communities.

Formally, a group of NS mentors from the RP community has stepped up and written a formal complaint on the International Incident sub forums (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303133).

Again, as I am a new member to the community of nationstate as a whole, I find the current situation deplorable (because I'm a new player to NS). As many of these issues are already in discussion/discussed, I would like this thread to act as a continuation of what has been ongoing and a focal point for RP/GP discussions to proceed/extended. I'm sure this is discussion would best be taken into consideration and taken seriously by those that are currently view the matter and have formal/structure arguments for members within the community.

I have asked several moderators whether or not they could monitor the thread. Please keep things civil, although I know it might be hard.
Last edited by Lux Santus on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:05 am

The Summit is over. The changes that will be implemented have been announced - each with individual threads, which can be viewed in this sub-forum. If you would like to provide further commentary on any of those changes, please feel free to post in those threads.

Return to Gameplay "R/D" Summit