NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect: Embers [Complete]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:37 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:My apologies for the delay folks - just had our lead city councilman step down due to a pretty gnarly scandal, so with a few weeks of experience under my belt I've been pulled in as VP. Busy busy, needless to say. I'll be trying to aim for an update Friday or thereabouts, assuming nothing else catches fire.

Sounds good, hopefully nothing else goes wrong over there for you. Take your time we are still here
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:54 am

Nuxipal wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:My apologies for the delay folks - just had our lead city councilman step down due to a pretty gnarly scandal, so with a few weeks of experience under my belt I've been pulled in as VP. Busy busy, needless to say. I'll be trying to aim for an update Friday or thereabouts, assuming nothing else catches fire.

Sounds good, hopefully nothing else goes wrong over there for you. Take your time we are still here

Hah, well, I hope to never see a scandal of this particular nature again in my lifetime. So, fingers crossed...
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:16 am

Alrighty folks, I've decided to close up shop. We're down to less than half a dozen active posters, and most can't be bothered to even build narratives with a week and more to do so. We've had a good run, and I don't want to try and limp something on which has seen her time come.

I'll refactor, re-evaluate, take a break, make some updates to perks and the like, and maybe in a few months we'll see a hot fresh new Mass Effect Factions, old or new. Thank you all for the stories you shared, and I hope to see you around.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse