NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect: Embers [Complete]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kinistian
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:36 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Revlona wrote:
The Marshall legitimately won 100% of the vote, no tampering required.

Tell me your system doesn’t tolerate dissent without telling me your system doesn’t tolerate dissent.

They still use the Goosestep

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:39 pm

If you are that worried, just for a coalition government. Who cares if your party seeking further integration has to form a coalition with the hyper-religious zealot faction. It'll be fine.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:46 pm

Dissent it of course allowed

Now turn around and face that concrete wall
Lover of doggos

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:55 pm

Yeah there are elections, but they're chosen from pre-approved military selected candidates and most dissent is cracked down upon using nice methods at first... buy if they don't back down from that harsher methods get used.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:57 pm

Concrete?

How primitive

That’s fine just don’t have a timmerman square every month

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:58 pm

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Director-General Moran has now publicly cut ties with the Earth branch of Terra Firma over the Purity Riot. Privately he's still cooperating with them, but he doesn't want Shanxi to be linked to any of the political violence happening on Earth.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:01 pm

So is anyone else excited to see if the Hanar accidentally destroyed the Galaxy as we know it?

Because honestly.. who has anything important in this galaxy anyway?

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:14 pm

Nuxipal wrote:So is anyone else excited to see if the Hanar accidentally destroyed the Galaxy as we know it?

Because honestly.. who has anything important in this galaxy anyway?

I would put the office God Please no Gif here but I can’t find one that works

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

WIP app, will edit in history at some point in the coming da

Postby Versail » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:05 pm

Faction:United Nations Security Council
Leader: De Facto:Naval Commandant Jacob Keyes, De Jure: UN Security Forces Chief Andrea Miller.
Diplomatic Relations Summary: Currently there are no real connections with the wider galaxy due to the relay in the Hercules system being disabled due to Shepards actions during the reaper war. Despite this there are contingency plans for dealing with the relay eventually reopening that were put together once rumors began trickling into the cluster by the extranet. Many of these include imposing a blockade on the relay in order to keep pirates and other hostile elements from entering and causing chaos in the carefully ordered society that has been developed in the past decades. Some rumors floating around the halls of power in the council range from immediate actions to take over Terra to aligning itself to the Systems alliance government and everything in between.
Military Summary:As of the year 2204 much of the military has been on lowered readiness after the calamity of the post reaper war years and the unrest that followed. The naval forces being the most funded during the times of stability have been able to maintain their pre-relay collapse forces outside of sending the Cerberus cruisers to the breakers for materials and have been proud of their continual use and training with the two fleet carriers the UNSC Terra and the UNSC Invictus. The guard corps established during the turmoil of the 2195 to 2198 period upon the army’s failure to respond properly to the unrest have been preparing to aid in humanitarian missions and the overhaul of the UN army before a possible reentry into galactic politics should the relay be reopened. Despite some protest from Commandant Keyes they are the only standing ground force currently trained before the planned overhaul, with some rumors abound that his rivals in the council are behind this policy. As of the 2204 non-humans are not permitted to enter military service much to the chargin of the refugee minority groups of Turians, Asari, and Batarians however there has been some debate among the leadership about whether to reverse this human centric policy.
History:
Infrastructure and Claimed Worlds:
System Income: 175 Materials, 55 Industry (Consumes 100 Materials), 620 Credits.

Scyros - Barren World - Outpost: Income of 20 credits and 20 material income
Aeneas - Garden - 4 Urban Areas, 7 Mining Complexes, 4 Industrial Complexes, 2 Planetary Fuel Depots, 1 Major Mining Complex, 1 Major Industrial Complex, 1 Major Spaceport, 1 Military Shipyard - Income of:80 materials, 40 industry, and 530 Credits
Asteroid Belt - 1 Orbital Mining Station: Income of 30 materials
Hector - Near Garden - 5 Mining Complexes, 3 Industrial Complexes, 1 Urban Area, 1 Planetary Fuel Depot: Income of 25 materials, 15 industry, and 50 credits
Andromache - Terran Moon -
Axion - Barren World - Outpost: Income of 20 credits and 20 material income
Agamemnon - Gas Giant -
Priam - Gas Giant -

System Income: 45 Materials, 15 Industry (Consumes 30 Materials), 70 Credits

Xathorron - Barren World - Outpost: Income of 20 credits and 20 material income
Syided - Hostile Terrestrial -
Eletania - Near Garden World - 5 Mining Complexes, 3 Industrial Complexes, 1 Urban Area, 1 Planetary Fuel Depot: Income of 25 materials, 15 industry, and 50 credits
Zatorus - Gas Giant
Disabled Mass relay

System Income: 20 Materials, 20 Credits.

Sytau - Hostile Terrestrial -
Feros - Hostile Terrestrial World -
Orcan - Barren Moon - Outpost: Income of 20 credits and 20 material income
Vardet - Barren Moon -
Sharring - Gas Giant
Quana - Hostile Terrestrial -
Logan - Gas Giant

Military:
a) Terrestrial Forces:
2 Infantry Divisions with Advanced Weapons and Advanced Armor
2 Artillery Battalions
1 Combat Engineer Battalion with Electronic Warfare Suite Upgrades and High-Quality Weapons

b) Space Fleets:
1 Fleet Carrier (6 Fighter Squadrons Aboard) UNSC Terra
6 Destroyers

1 Fleet Carrier (6 Fighter Squadrons Aboard) UNSC Invictus
6 Destroyers

1 Medium Transport

RP Example: Blep?
Questions and Suggestions:
S14

Start with 3,100

1 Medium Transport - 25

2 Fleet Carriers - 150

12 Fighter Squadrons - 72

12 Destroyers - 180

2 Infantry Divisions with High-Quality Weapons and High-Quality Armor - 30

2 Artillery Battalions - 20

1 Combat Engineer Battalion with High-Quality Weapons and Electronic Warfare Suite Upgrades - 11

Aeneas - Garden World - 4 Urban Areas, 7 Mining Complexes, 4 Industrial Complexes, 2 Planetary Fuel Depots, 1 Major Mining Complex, 1 Major Industrial Complex, 1 Major Spaceport, 1 Military Shipyard = 1775 price with an income of:80 materials, 40 industry, and 530 Credits

Eletania - Near Garden World - 5 Mining Complexes, 3 Industrial Complexes, 1 Urban Area, 1 Planetary Fuel Depot = 305 price with an income:25 materials, 15 industry, and 50 credits

Hector - Near Garden World - 5 Mining Complexes, 3 Industrial Complexes, 1 Urban Area, 1 Planetary Fuel Depot = 305 price with an income:25 materials, 15 industry, and 50 credits

Orbital mining Station in Achilles system - 100 price with 30 materials income.

Sycros - Barren World - Outpost 30 price with 20 credits and 20 material income.

Axion - Barren World - Outpost 30 price with 20 credits and 20 material income.

Orcan - Barren Moon- Outpost 30 price with 20 credits and 20 material income.

Xathorron - Barren World - Outpost 30 price with 20 credits and 20 material income.

Total Income: 110 Materials (240 produced with consumption rate of 130 monthly), 70 Industry, 710 Credits

And 7 currency left over
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:26 pm

Actually I have a question: Does the major spaceport count itself in terms of number of buildings on a planet?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:04 am

UNSC?

Oh boy
Lover of doggos

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:36 am

Revlona wrote:UNSC?

Oh boy

Helldivers will eventually be in the tubes.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:49 am

We gonna see some Spartans?

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:49 am

Kinistian wrote:We gonna see some Spartans?

No comment.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:45 am

That’s all broadly looking great Versailles; I’m looking forward to see what she finishes into.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:16 am

Versail wrote:
Revlona wrote:UNSC?

Oh boy

Helldivers will eventually be in the tubes.

Smh stealing my idea

Lmao
Lover of doggos

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:22 am

ETA on that update? I’m ready for more maths

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:26 am

Kinistian wrote:ETA on that update? I’m ready for more maths

Roundabouts four hours. I have a few things to finish up, so it may be a touch delayed, but c'est la vie.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:28 am

Roundabouts four hours. I have a few things to finish up, so it may be a touch delayed, but c'est la vie.

I'm so sorry I've given you like.. 10 things this month.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:55 am

Any issue with me doing this months finances since I don't think I can pound out the history typing in 4 hours since I'm going to work in 2?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:25 pm

Versail wrote:

Any issue with me doing this months finances since I don't think I can pound out the history typing in 4 hours since I'm going to work in 2?

Fluff is generally allowed to be added after the fact
Lover of doggos

The Epic Notepad of GrangerAirstrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Epic Notepad of GrangerAirstrike » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:41 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Roundabouts four hours. I have a few things to finish up, so it may be a touch delayed, but c'est la vie.

Crap. I thought we had another day at least...
Oh well

To be quite honest, I'm going through a bit of a drought of motivation for this at the moment. That doesn't mean I won't be sticking around, just means it might take a bit longer for me to get anything up.
It's... Awkward though, that it had to hit NOW, when Heshtok is going though an important phase. But uhhhhh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll manage, as long as y'all are okay with it
Feel free to call me Granger

Alternate NS accounts include The Pinelands, Stories of the Interloper War and Moroseraiqus

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:58 pm

Revlona wrote:Must say. I just realized that the Quarians have like no presence in the omega system outside their civilian fleet. Everything is either blockading or colonizing.

Yeeeah... Sahabarik is where Omega is...

Also, response incoming.
Last edited by The National Dominion of Hungary on Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:01 pm

Versail wrote:

Oh no worries, you'll want to get caught up regardless - without your perks you'd likely be redoing those finances anyway.

The Epic Notepad of GrangerAirstrike wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Roundabouts four hours. I have a few things to finish up, so it may be a touch delayed, but c'est la vie.

Crap. I thought we had another day at least...
Oh well

To be quite honest, I'm going through a bit of a drought of motivation for this at the moment. That doesn't mean I won't be sticking around, just means it might take a bit longer for me to get anything up.
It's... Awkward though, that it had to hit NOW, when Heshtok is going though an important phase. But uhhhhh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll manage, as long as y'all are okay with it

No trouble, inspiration ebbs and flows. Just post when the fit strikes you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse