NATION

PASSWORD

FLAMES OF LIBERTY (1960 American Political RP) - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Luciannova
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Gaines, before the meeting.

Postby New Luciannova » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:38 pm

Governor Gaines was becoming increasingly irritable after he met with Rodney Greene. He didn't like being threatened and he increasingly had realized that despite his more moderate approach to segregation, his belief in keeping things separate but equal, with an emphasis on equal simply never went far enough. He also increasingly saw the Ku Klux Klan who considered themselves the vanguard of Christianity and America to be increasingly more averse to what both were about. They were false prophets and not unlike the brown shirts, just with white hoods. He desperately wished they were not such a force in Tennessee politics.
He looked at one of the many murals in his home, Nathan Bedford Forrest was depicted on a mighty looking horse charging headlong to wherever he was going. Gaines may have grown a lot, but Forrest was still someone he admired, despite his distaste for the Klan and checkered legacy. Gaines also knew that Forrest later disavowed the Klan, and someday he would have to, would it be that day or the next.
Gaines was going to go to the rally and speak to the Grand Cyclops who would be present, Russel Asher. Asher was a veteran, like Gaines, and he also was a local prosecutor, thus well-educated and smarter than Rodney Greene.
As Gaines took out his white robes, holding them like they were a turd he saw his wife who said, "Lon, you need to stand by your race. I know you are friends with Silas and don't think of anyone as less, but you said it yourself, the whites and blacks have a different purpose in God's plan. Therefore, we need to be separate. I can't believe it myself, but if you looked at the paper you''ll see that a doctor and a Senator from Connecticut, some Russia fella, he's married to a Jap! Now do you really want families like those springing up all over this country? Strange exotic tempresses with there dark and narrow eyes and sickly yellow flesh seducing white men and corrupting white women? It's sickening. Connecticut has got to be God's blind spot!"
"Yeah, I read all about him, Constantine Aleskevitch, man's a doctor and supposedly is a smart guy, but one with almost no political instincts. Guy's a war hero too, ran into mortar and machine gun fire to pull marines out of harms way in the Philippines and elsewhere. I honestly don't know why he had to go marry someone so different, at least she's supposed to be a Christian," the Governor stated. He admired his wife, she was high-born, comely, very WASPY, having elegant nordic features that would make the average brown shirt jealous, something distinctly southern about her existed that he found pleasing.
"Christian?" said Mrs. Gaines, "but not a Protestant, not even Catholic, that crazy Russian rituals, dirty priests with big beards mumbling strange spells in Russian and Greek, throwing incesnes around. It's vulgar. Probably explains his love of the exotic. It stinks of sorcery! I can't believe anyone elected that man as their Senator. I suppose it could be worse, he could be a Jew or her a Negro. At least Silas had the good sense to marry a black woman."
"And me a whtie Southern belle, of high birth," said the Governor to his wife in a somewhat romantic tone, "I don't know what the guy saw in her, maybe his eyes got a little burned in the war."
"I would think so," said the Governor's wife, "now you've got to go to that rally, I'm not going to stop being first lady because some educated black pastor from Alabama has started making you soft. Just keep remembering, if a Senator can marry a Jap, it's only a matter of time until white people can marry Negroes."

Gaines had Silas take his Klan robes out to his car and ensure they were concealed but not wrinkled. He apologized to Silas the whole time, but Silas said, "I'm not the Negro in danger, Governor. But it's others who are. You're eventually going to have to choose, do you want to be a statesman or a Klansman." The Governor said, "I need to stop, I just have to survive this election, Silas, then we can expose guys like Asher and Greene. I don't care how rich or educated they are, they're all trash, but they're going to find someone to come after me, so I have to bide my time a wee bit longer."
"Sometimes I think it was for the best the black man isn't in politics," Silas said, "we are different in that we don't join people like Malcoln X to get ahead. We're friends and I respect you, but I wish you knew how to stand up to the Klan."
"I do too, Silas. I do too," said Gaines.
Silas knew that the Governor was increasingly soft, but considered it his loyal duty to occasionally keep him straight. Silas was nothing if not loyal, and he had quietly been encouraging the governor to reconsider his past segregationist views and had played a subtle role in softening him.
The Governor said goodbye to his butler and had his white chauffer take him to the rural area outside Nashville where he would convene with the group he called "America's brownshirts" and he would don the white robe as he did many times before. He thought to himself that it only made sense it concealed the face, it made it easier to play a character and to hide who he really was, as he was increasingly ashamed of his role in this organized he had grown to dispise.

The Rio Grande River Basin
Senator

Founded: Sep 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:57 pm

The Long Plan

Main Idea: Progress, Progress, Progress. Senator Long is the only candidate who will drag this nation into the future, and the only candidate who can blitz through the North. Push through pro-union rhetoric, pro-farmer rhetoric. Senator Long’s record as governor was extraordinary, and make his policies seem less radical by pointing out they’re a logical expansion of Roosevelt’s New Deal and Truman’s policies. Senator Long is the only candidate who can outflank Governor Nelson, and make that clear. Attack Browder for his cowardice, and frankly, I don’t give a damn if Natalie wins the nom, if I get a shot in 64, after she falls on her face.

Caucus/Campaign Pitches:

Byrne Supporters: Point out that I’m proposing everything he is, but bigger, and better, and I have more experience, and a track record of doing it. I’m not too much older than him, and I have a lot more experience.

Browder Supporters: Goddamn coward. Make sure his supporters know it. Talk endlessly about my record on civil rights, my record as governor, the massive progress we made on social programs. Point out his inaction on civil rights, his inaction on economics, and his general Thomas Dewey-iness.

Natalie Supporters: She’s a fresh face. Point out my many, many achievements, attack her civil rights record, call her a segregationist who is no better than Sparks, and point out that she wants to gut Social Security. Tying her and the Dixiecrats to Sparks can’t hurt. Contrast with my crackdown on crime, liberation of the black folk, and my more pro-business stances. Point out that I am an outsider, and my policies will help the farming folk, and the unions. Point out that her ideas would likely slash farm subsidies, and that I would increase them.

Sparks Supporters: I ain’t expectin’ to win many of those bastards, but it wouldn’t hurt to emphasise my focus on the common folk. Remind them of my papa ever so often. He’s got some ol’ segregationist progressives under his roof, I bet, and it ain’t a bad shot to get some of them. Do not, under any circumstances, mention civil rights, at least to his supporters.

Caucus tactics:
-Have some food carts hand out barbecue and drinks to folks on my side.
-Have the share our wealth society come out in force to the caucuses.
-See if we can get some young black folk out in force.
-Have campaign material distributed to anyone and everyone.
-Court endorsements of local press and politicians.
-Have influential and big name surrogates pitch to as many people as possible

Campaign Stops
February 3, 1960
Polk County, Des Moines
February 4, 1960
Linn County, Cedar Rapids
February 5, 1960
Scott County, Davenport
February 6, 1960
Johnson County, Iowa City
February 7, 1960
Black Hawk County, Waterloo
February 8, 1960
Woodbury County, Sioux City
February 9, 1960
Story County, Nevada
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FT Canon is most developed, therefore for F7
This Index says I am 0.364
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:33 am

Stump Speech, Des Moines

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. It's good to be here in Iowa. I want to talk to y'all about the future of America, and the future of Iowa. As I look out at this crowd, I see the faces of hard-working folks who are the backbone of our great country.

Now, let me tell you something. Our country is facing some tough times. We got a government that's too damn useless. We got a bunch of politicians in Washington who are more concerned with their own power than with serving the people who elected them.

But we can change that. We can take our country back, and we can start right here in Iowa. We can build an America that works for all of us, not just the big corporations and the political elites.

Now, some folks might say that I'm just a country boy from Louisiana. But let me tell you something: I know what it's like to struggle. I know what it's like to work hard every day just to make ends meet. And I know that the people of Iowa know what that's like too.

So, let me tell you what I'm gonna do as your president. First of all, I'm gonna put the power back in the hands of the people. I'm gonna make sure that Washington works for you, not against you. I'm gonna cut taxes for working families and small businesses, and I'm gonna make sure that everyone has access to affordable healthcare.

Second, I'm gonna invest in our infrastructure. We're gonna rebuild our roads, bridges, and highways, and we're gonna create good-paying jobs for American workers. We're gonna bring back the American dream, and we're gonna do it right here in Iowa.

Third, we're gonna take on the big corporations and the political elites. We're gonna break up the big banks, and we're gonna make sure that Wall Street can't wreck our economy again. We're gonna stand up for working families, and we're gonna make sure that every American has a fair shot at success.

Now, I know that some of y'all might be skeptical. You might be wondering if we can really make a change in this country. But let me tell you something: I believe in the American people. I believe that we can do anything we set our minds to.

So let's get to choosin’, Iowa, for now is a time for choosin’. Let's choose an America that works for all of us. Let's take back our country, and let's make history together. Thank you, and God bless America.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle of Mar’Sa’Nakar ends in Pyrrhic victory as the Galactic Federation suffers losses, in defending the critical sector. GFS Andromeda severely damaged, GFS Comet destroyed. Mass evacuation of outer sector worlds beginning.
Something of a McGovernite, have some sympathy for Huey Long. Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Kraven Prevails!

Urkennalaid
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Urkennalaid » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:36 pm

(Co-Written with The Rio Grande River Basin)

February 10th

Marshall sat down and tapped his fingers along the desk. Rubbing his beard, he picked up the phone. He needed more support, a place where leftists or at the very least Democratic progressives could prosper, especially during such an important time in the world, with fascism winning over Europe and the issues of segregation and racism in America. Long could be the person that the progressive caucus needed, and Marshall would do anything to get that man to power. Picking up the phone, he dialed the number and waited. Part of him was nervous, but another part of him was excited for the future.

Things could change for the better. When the phone was picked up, Marshall quickly introduced himself. "Hello, this is congressman Marshal Williams, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'm hoping to get into contact with James Long please. This is important. I'm hoping to help him with his current campaign. I believe the Midwest is an important area where he could capitalize on. Thank you." He waited for Long to pick up the phone.

Edward Edwards, Long’s chief of staff and overworked as all hell assistant picked up the phone, whilst frantically sending his staff to deal with donors and the like.

“…no, yes, talk to him.”

Realising he was on the line, he composed himself, well, as much as possible.

“Ah, representative Williams? This is the Senator’s Chief of Staff, Edward Edwards. Senator Long will be available soon, if you wish to speak to him directly, I can send for him? I can also take a message?”

"Yes, hello. I was hoping to speak to Long about doing a campaign in Wisconsin, as well as working with him further. I know he has a tough battle to face, and I wish to help him in his efforts. I believe that we need every ally we can get, and the Midwest is a specfic place that I believe will really help Long and the other progressives in the long run." He started.

"I do want to talk to Long myself, as I believe this is an important issue. I know that states like mine tend to flip-flop between Democrat and Republican, but I want to utilize my home to the best of my ability to help Long."

He hoped he could talk to Long, but if he had to wait for another time, he would. As long as he got in contact with the man, it'd be better than nothing. He hoped Long would agree and see the ability of a Leftist progressive Midwest, but he didn't know the man personally and was just guessing at this point. He waited for Edwards answer, his heart beating so loudly he could hear it. He didn't realize just how god damn nervous he actually was.

“If you would hold for just a minute…”

Edwards shouted at a secretary to get Long, whilst compiling lists upon lists of donors and campaign strategies.

Just what I went to Harvard for…

About a minute later, the Senator arrived, lumbering along in all his glory, in a white suit, as per usual, and a pen in his hand.

“Howdy there, Mr Williams, I’ve heard a lot about you. Now, whatcha gotta talk to an ol’ Southern boy like me about? I’m all ears!”

Marshall chuckled. The man did have a charismatic air to him. "Hello Mr. Long. I was hoping to talk to you about coming down to Milwaukee during your campaign. I know the Midwest goes either way, but Milwaukee has a long history of supporting men like you."

"You are just what we need, and I hope to ally with you against the more...stubborn and staunchly anti de-segregation Democrats. Wisconsin has a long, long history of middle class men and women. I believe you know how good appealing to them is. I'm not asking for you to do anything super radical, but I do want to help you in anyway I can." It wasn't just for Long, because Marshall knew Long had plenty of allies and Marshall needed all the help he could get amongst congress too. They were like a pack of wolves, and Marshall wasn't going to go down easily.

“Oh, I’m open to that, I’ll see if I can get Mr Edwards over there to go deal with the times and dates, but I’m gonna get down there, you can betcha. I’ll see if I can get some of my few Congressional friends in on it as well, as frosty as my relation with much of Congress is, I think I oughta be able to get a few fellas up to Wisconsin. And frankly, I’ll take any help I can get for my fight for the common man, white or black, and we’re gonna win this good fight. Ol’ Bob LaFollete was one of my heroes, and I ain’t gonna say no to a chance to go up there!”

Marshall nodded, it seemed everything would be able to go along nicely. "That's great. As soon as your available, I'll make sure to visit when your campainging down here and we can speak in person. I just want you to know...even though Milwaukee is middle class full of working people, it still is a...very complicated place. I love this city, but there still are many people who are against de-segregation and may be hesitant to support someone who isn't a Dixiecrat." He sighed. He knew all too well how racist and hateful Wisconsin could be firsthand.

"But I'll do anything I can to make sure this all goes well. I wouldn't just recommend Milwaukee too, Illinois, Michigan...the Midwest is full of towns willing to listen to folks like you. I just hope it goes well, truly." He smiled. "Thank you so much Mr. Long."

“I’ll make sure I get down there when the Long Express gets down to the union halls. And I’ll make damn sure those fellas know who’s on their side and who ain’t, and it damn sure ain’t Natalie or Sparks! Till next time, Mr Williams!”

Long placed down the phone, and ordered staff around, timetables and all.

Edwards sighed. This reminded him yet again of that ill-fated attempt at directing the LSU band…never again.
He/ Him

To Each According to his Needs

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:48 am

February 3rd, 1960
Hotel Room 203, Des Moines, Iowa

The Senator hadn’t slept since the debate the previous night. He thought he did fine enough, thought he made his case as best he could, but this rumor the Representative highlighted at the debate had stuck with him. He hadn’t heard of any supposed third party jumping the gun, and he was about to put his foot down.

“Yes Operator, could you transfer me to the line in Washington D.C.?”

The line chirped happily, the Senator lamented his now extended hotel bill at making a long distance call. While the new operator received his transfer.

“Yes Operator, could you put me through to the office of Senator Trimble? He should be in by now, say it's Senator Browder calling from Iowa.”

A few more moments passed and Browder heavily rubbed his face with his hand. He might not make it to November at the way this felt like it was aging him. The line clicked and a gruff tobacco laced voice barked, “Georgie? Georgie? Is that you?”

“Yeah Bob it’s me.” Browder attempted to push the fatigue out of his voice.

“A mighty fine debate you had last night Senator. I think you really showed that tramp and that Long what for.” Browder could hear the man smacking on a pack of dip, and frowned. He didn’t know if the elder Senator was just being polite, or leading him on, “So you were watching the debate then last night? That’s good Bob, you can do me a favor then.”

He heard the other man sit up over the phone, “Oh is that right? What can the Senator from Georgia do for the great man Browder?” Browder scowled, he was clearly being taken for a ride, “Senator you heard last night that the Representative spoke about the governor of Texas striking out on his own. Now I don’t know the man, but surely if that rumor has any traction the entire Democratic Party should be worried?” He did his best to stress ‘entire’ to the man, “This is the first time in almost ten years that the party has a chance to take back the executive, and if there were such a thing it would be a great concern to every member of this great party.”

He heard the man on the other line quit his smacking, “We’re all together on this one and it would be a shame to see us lose an otherwise winnable election. You might not agree with me, but it would be a shame to lose an opportunity to govern to someone like the Governor of New York. I think we can all agree with that.” He heard a heavy, and no doubt laden with stinking tobacco breath, “Yes Senator, I think it would be a shame if that happened. I’ll uhhh…let you know what I find out.”

Browder let a small smile escape from his mouth, “That’s all I can ask Bob. Forward any telegrams or calls to my office in Congress, they’ll know where to reach me. How’s the grandkids by the way Bob?”

The man on the other end was surprised for a moment but responded, “Oh they’re fine just fine George. Two of them are out on draft deferment and going to college at UGA. How’s your kids?”

Browder mulled over the question for a moment, “Well Bob they’re all out on the campaign trail for their old man. Elias has got his wife with him, they’re staying closer to home as they’re expecting. Everyone else is up in New Hampshire, and I hope to get back down South myself after a few more days up here in Iowa. But uhh, don’t let me hold you Bob.”

The two Senators grumbled out some polite goodbyes and hung up.

Browder laid back on his bed. His body ached and cried out for rest. He ran both of his hands over his tired eyes, and pulled them across his face. This sure as hell wasn’t getting any easier.

He took a few precious moments to relax, before standing and grabbing his overcoat from his hotel desk. He slung it on gracelessly, grabbed the door handle, and exited with a slam.

February 5th, 1960
Kingstree, South Carolina

Elias hated campaigning.

He hated it when he was young because it was always too hot, too cold, and just made you miserable.

He hated it now that he was older because it just felt like a trap. He told Preston ‘Hell No’ and not too long after that he got a call from their Mom. She didn’t say much but Elias heard the hurt in her voice as she reminded him that he was a part of this family. As they probably expected him to, he collapsed under the weight.

A few days later and here he was, in another battleground state with his pregnant wife in tow.

He took his eyes off the road to look at the love of his life. His wonderful wife had shown such remarkable patience for his family, even when she was newly pregnant. His eyes went back to the road as he began to find a place to park on the street.

They parked, and he rushed to the passenger side to help his wife out of the car. Together they approached the first of many doors, and the resentment and anger at having been roped into this yet again faded. With a knock on the door the owner eventually came to answer.

“Hi, my name is Elias Browder, this is my wife Beatrice. My father is Senator Browder and he’s running for President…”

Browder’s Closing Argument in Iowa

“A Browder Administration’s goals are clear. We’re gonna feed the hungry, clothe the unclothed, and heat the homes of the elderly. Iowa is one of our great farming states, and we’re going to bolster both Farmers and the poor by getting products to market for domestic consumption. Whether that’s by public-private partnership or by direct federal intervention, we’re going to get food to the market and it's going to feed the people in this country that don’t have access.”

“George Browder knows what it's like to till the earth. George Browder knows what it's like to be the average American. Let’s put the one most like me in the White House this November.”

Campaign Stops

Date: February 3rd, 1960

Date: February 4th, 1960

Date: February 5th, 1960

Browder departs Iowa and heads to Nevada, makes stump speeches in Vegas and then up to Reno. February 6-8

Browder flies back East to South Carolina, takes a day of rest to watch the results come in from Iowa. February 8th

Disillusioned Byrne Supporters: talk up Browder's statements of bringing in new leadership to the Democratic Party. Emphasize poverty plans and social spending.

Long Supporters: Get them in the second round of voting, their guy can't win so sweep them up in the winning move for delegates.

Randolph-Richter Supporters: Emphasize the economic argument. Farm relief, poverty relief, education, anti-crime, corruption, etc

Sparks Supporters: Fuck 'em
Last edited by Turkducken on Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:15 am

Stump Speech, Cedar Rapids

Well, shucks y'all, we got a real problem on our hands. Our country's under attack from these crooked politicians like Senator Browder. They don't give a lick about us regular folks - all they care about is their own power and money.

But let me tell ya, this ain't just some old political issue. This is a fight for the very soul of our nation. We're in a dang war, and the enemy's right here, in our own backyard.

Senator Browder and his bunch, they want to keep us in the dark, keep us dumb and helpless, so they can keep on pullin' the wool over our eyes. But we ain't fallin' for that, now are we?

We, the people, we're the ones with the power. We can change the course of our country, but we gotta do it together. We need leaders who are willin' to stand up for us, to fight for us, to tell the truth, even if it means tickin' off them big-shots up in Washington.

So I'm askin' y'all, my fellow Americans, to join me in this fight. We need leaders who ain't scared to call out injustice, who ain't scared to fight for what's right, who put the needs of us regular folks ahead of their own selfish interests.

And let me tell ya, if Senator Browder can't do that, well, he can hit the road, Jack. It's time for him to step down and let the real leaders take over. It's time for us to take back our country and make it great again, like it used to be.

So I'm tellin' y'all, let's band together, let's take back our country from these self-interested politicians and their cronies. Let's show 'em who's boss, who's in charge. Let's make America great again, and let's do it together, y'all. Thank ya kindly, and God bless America!
Kraven Prevails!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:06 pm

Calamus, Iowa
February 3, 1960

The Alabama native nursed on his cigar akin to a baby with a pacifier, taking a few greedy sucks on the gift of life. A cloud of billowing lung smoke poured out from his mouth and nose shortly afterwards. He leant back and mused over various happenings on the campaign trail.

The Seventy-three year old Senior Senator’s exhausted looking eyes mused over the words on a nearby newspaper, and he frowned slightly. He had in front of him the contents of Long’s speech. “Contents” was putting if mildly. There was no meat and potatoes to it. There wasn’t even any concrete policy proposals sprinkled in there. Not even one about wanting to restart the trans-atlantic slave trade. The frown previously fixated on his face retreated for a moment with a slight chuckle at the idiocy of one of his rivals.

“Huey Louey can’t be assed to get policy proposals out of his ass, so instead he’s just givin’ the Iowan people stale corn and passin’ it off as the bee’s knees.” Sparks muttered to himself disapprovingly.

“Well, Senay-tor, don’t y’all have some good policies n’ shit like that? If you’re paintin’ Long as a man of many words but few actions, why not shoot ‘em in the balls and level with ‘em?”

“Well, ‘member our strategy now? We train the big guns on that idiot from Tena-see-hee-hee. We don’t so much as hit Huey Louey, but maybe mention the good bipartisanship that we’ve got g’anin’ through the Senate. Farm subsidies n’ shit like that. “

Spark’s chief of staff Cletus Spanbuckler, now dressed in a pair of gaunt looking overalls and wearing a straw hat, furrowed his face as if he had just eaten dogshit.

“Mph…Mpph… I thought that Huey of Louey was enemy number one?”

“Look, I can’t stand that son of a bitch, but as the ol’ sayin’ goes, a broken clock is right twice a day. Huey Louey’s right twice a day and wrong the rest of the tweeny-two hours o’ the damn’ed day. I’m gonna ride on his popularity to soar this campaign.”

“Y’all don’t got no orignal ideas then, Y’all just piggy-backin’”

“I ain’t piggy-backin’ no fat assed Senay-tors from no Louisian states!!”
Sparks howled, now as red in the face as a tomato. He sighed dejectedly in an act of remission and self-reflection on his harsher tone before responding again.
“Look, so long as I don’t bring my klan frens down south and he don’t bring in so-called activists (read: agitators and protestors), then there won’t be a drop of blood spilt down south. We’re atta ceasefire right now. I haven’t not negotiated none o’ that with ‘em now. But mutual indifference is the best we’re gonna git.”

Spanbuckler took notice of Spark’s mood and directed him towards a small sheet of paper.
When Sparks read this, he was a little concerned. The angry scowl on his face was recalled and replaced with one of deep-seated concern, sprinkled in with a seventy three year old’s concern and dementia slowly starting to sink in.

“The Iowan Kourier? Why’d n’ the hell’d they’ spell it with a- oh.. Oh… I gits it now.”

“Look, I know it’s risky-”

“Risky’s a fuckin’ understatement. I’m gonna end up arrested by the local pow-lice if I do this shit. Tell ‘em I’m just sendin’ ‘em a letter statin’ that I can’t attend their gatherin’. However, my wife will be more n’ happy to speak with ‘em.”

“Delegatin’ resposee-bilee-tees to yer woman, Sparks what the hell’s gotte’n innow- you?”

“Don’t take that tone with me.” Sparks sharply responded to Cletus’s criticism. “You may be my manager, that makes you president. However, I’m the one given’ these speeches yer writtenin’in’ on up. Y’all understand me? You may be President, but I am God in this situation.”

“Fine, yer holy-ness. FINE! I under-stands y’alls. I’ll git yer wife on the horn n’ send ‘er up here.”

Sparks turned his back to his manager, now busily musing through another speech that he was set to give today, striking out some more controversial sections before starting again.

The Phone rang for a considerable while before a much more alert voice was heard.

“Who is this? Is this you Willie?”

“Miss Sparks-”

“Alright, now I know this ain’t my husband, he’d only address me as slave or woman. I can’t tell the damn difference sometimes. Well, if he ain’t on the horn, Is this a telemarketin’ scam or some crap?”

“N-No, Miss Sparks. I’m Cletus.”

“Oh. One of Spark’s play mates. It’s good to hear yer voice, Klee-tus. Say, have you tried some of my famous burnt ends? You’ll just have to have a plate full when you stop round.”

Cletus had to stifle a chuckle in order to appease Natalie’s bruised ego. He could tell the difference between Burnt Ends and Coal. The only thing accurate about the name was the ‘burnt’ part of them. He had coal that was more digestible (and nutritiuonal) than whatever Spark’s wife tried and failed to concoct up.

“No No.. I’m fine. Really. I just had a big bowl of whoop-ass.”

“Whoop-ass? I’ve got a can in the cellar that’s goin’ north, Name me yer price and it’s yours.”

“Say. I’m all the way up in Eye-oh-wa. Why don’t we have ourselves a deal, Miss Sparks. You come on up here and I’ll be more n’ happy to pay you for the can of- what was it again?”

“Whoop ass. I thought you were partially blind not deaf! Christ on a bike, yer as usless as my husband’s bank details!”

“I wasn’t aware Senator Sparks stored money at a bank, I always took the man to buryin’ his money under a mattress.” The image of the old man stuffing dollar bills under a rickety mattress came to mind.

“The only thing that son of a bitch is rich in, is stupidity. Don’t you forget it.”

“Why’d the hell you’d marry ‘em then?”

Natalie sighed as she spun around in the kitchen, now looking directly at a faded and old picture of a man and a woman in their finest clothes.

“I only agreed to marry ‘cause my first husband Anthony got shot in the head.”

“My god, I’m so sorry. Did they ever find out who did it?”

“What? No no. He committed suicide, at least that’s what the coroner’s report said. I never knew you could kill yourself with twenty nine simultaneous gunshot entry wounds, but, if the shoe fits, I guess.”

“O-oh. I’m sorry fer yer loss.:”

“Oh, one woman’s loss is another man’s gain. That’s the way the world works Cletus. Don’t you forget it. Say, did you say somethin’ ‘bout g’ainin’ t’ Eye-oh-wa?”

Cletus squinted at a faded yellow note, cursing the arthritis filled chicken scratch and hieroglyphics that was the presidential hopeful’s handwriting. Itself masquerading as ledigle words and sentences, with the quickest placed, sorely rushed dots being the periods.

“Uhh, yeah. Sparks requested it.”

Another deep and embittered sigh, one containing every mistake that old man had done to that woman, all the deep-seated emotional damage caused, each hurt feeling and each wounded expression was expressed in only a five second gust of air. Natalie’s face turned scowl-filled, even though Cletus couldn’t see it.

“Fine. Even though this marriage has little love, he might even want to drag me out. I’m almost in my eighties. I should be knitting my damn sweaters and shooting crippled dogs that stray on my property line, not out here doin’ my man’s dirty work! But, This is only to meet with that son of a bitch. You tell him that I wanna meetin’ with him pronto.”

Cletus took in all of what Natalie had been sayin, sort of understanding all the pain that this man had caused for their marriage.

“I’ll see to it immediately, Nat.”

Natalie’s expression altered with a slight smile and nod of her head on the telephone.

“Give Roofus my regards.”

“Will do, M’am.”

*Click*

7:12 PM
Iowan Kourier, Des Moines
Gloomy, Dismal, Reign of our Third Incarnation and Incantation

A modest crowd of over three hundred individuals in nicely dressed robes sat a collection of dusty looking tables. Their faces range from youthfully invigorated to the seasoned veterans of a thousand marches. Veterans from the heyday of the Klan. From the recently initiated to those whose fathers served on the losing side of the war of northern aggression. Many of those were promised a meeting with one of the most prized members, Presidential Candidate William Sparks. However, in keeping the invitation vague, it simply mentioned “Meet Sparks”. It was never specified which gender the sprightly group of American patriots, white supremacists and rumored agents of Adolf Hitler would be mingling with.

And the rumors did fly in the crowd, keeping up a lively and jovial discussion, juxtaposed with the limp and dying atmosphere in the failing brothel that now stood at their meeting area. A few lit candles illuminated the mostly dark scene, with a sea of men murmuring among themselves, mostly complaining at the punctuality, or lack there-of, of the main event.

“I told you he got cold feet.”

“No, He’s gonna be comin’. Sparks wouldn’t abandon the Saxon Race.”

“I don’t know much about this Senator, other than he’s one of us. That’s good enough for me.”

“Shhh- Here he comes!”
What most of the members were not expecting was a dainty old woman in her eighties to step out onto the stage, illuminated by the one working stage light that shone on her wrinkly features and curled bobbed hair.

“Does a Mr. Ayak work here?” Questioned Natalie to one of the closet members in the crowd, who replied below:

“No, but a Mr. Akia does.”

With a curt nod, Natalie Sparks pulled up a chair on stage and pulled some faded yellow notes from her pocket. Clearing her throat, she looked out at the sea of secret society members before beginning her speech.

“Klansmen, I greet you! On behalf of my husband, It is an honor. I do, forthwith, apologize for his absence, however, he requested that I address you. My husband is a kind and gentle individual, known never to harm his property. It is the same way that I expect each and every one of you to treat your women. I believe in the superiority of the White man and the White woman. Was it not that Adam and Eve were the first beings on this planet? Adam casted from a bit of God’s hair, and Eve molded in the eyes of his almighty creator.

God himself would feel pity and shame at society in our current year. In the northern states, mongrelization and integration abound. These sinners and those that are casting the first stone in this war of apocalypse, this war of undue suffering and pain, shall eventually be graced with the almighty. His presence shall tame those who see to it to imprison white men for doing what is only natural ,which is to prevent the savages from messin with our good women and men. From havin’ their way with our good women. I say this as a woman of god. There is something biological about the other race. I cannot explain it in a concise manner, but the white man does not suffer the same ills as the African race.

And so, with an absence of law enforcement upon our own, with the states and families forced to fend for ourselves, we have decided to take up arms. First was the glorious restoration in Wilmington, North Carolina. Then came the Tulsa restoration of American property from those that do not deserve it! Now still we have issues in North Carolina in so-called ‘civil disobedience’. This is simply the amalgamation of our previous efforts. The negro race is going to be emboldened by our absence. This is not a case of equality, this is a case of agitation and terrorism inflicted upon the south by Radicals in the North. Not those of Iowa, but those of New York, the ones of California and those hailing from the great northern tumor known as Massachusetts. All birthed in a singular philosophy, sharing a common history in being states of the Union. My native Alabama was the second state to secede peacefully in the War of Northern Aggression.

Such trying times require action. However, we musn’t be too hasty. Instead there will be a time to strike the enemy, the liberal wing of both parties and form ourselves up into a singular movement for the South. I ask you all to support my husband. As he is one of you. He understands the southern way of life far better than any candidate currently running for the office of President. Why do you think he was excluded from the Debates? It is because the establishment fears what he has to say. We are no better than the Japanese Reich that we nuked thrice. Unlike Candidate Browder, Sparks only has one wife. Sparks only has one true love, that is yours truly, Natalie Sparks.

Orion!”
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm

IOWA DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS PRIMARY RESULTS

First round:

Browder – 45%
Randolph-Richter – 27%
Long – 9%
Byrne – 5%
Sparks – 3%

Second round:

Browder – 53%
Randolph-Richter – 39%

Note: Percentage missing is write-ins + blank voting by those dissatisfied with current candidates.

Delegates: 18 delegates for Browder and 12 for Randolph-Richter.
Last edited by Sao Nova Europa on Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Wed May 03, 2023 1:31 pm

IOWA REPUBLICAN CAUCUS PRIMARY RESULTS

First Round:

Nelson - 45%
Disney - 13%
Mitchell - 8%
Aleskevitch - 7%

Second round:

Nelson – 53%
Disney – 20%

Note: Percentage missing is write-ins + blank voting by those dissatisfied with current candidates.

Delegates: 33 delegates for Nelson and 8 for Disney.
Signature:

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Cybernetic Socialist Republics
Minister

Founded: May 17, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cybernetic Socialist Republics » Thu May 04, 2023 8:36 am

Representative Randolph-Richter Pre-New Hampshire Presidential Campaign Planning

General Theme:

Browder will Flounder: Despite the name recognition from two previous failed presidential campaigns, Browder is utterly incapable of unifying the mass of the democratic party around him. In Iowa, from round one to round two, when the candidates who failed to meet the threshold were no longer an option, Natalie's vote went up by nearly half, while Browder's increased by not even one fifth, with Natalie's support increase also being much greater in raw terms. The main case for Browder, has been that he can unify democrats around him, the main attack levied against Natalie is that she can not. The evidence in Iowa shows both to be false. Browder's ability as a unifer is grounded in nothing, while Natalie's ability as a uniform is vastly understated. As a whole, those who backed candidates as different as Senator Long, Representative Byrne and Senator Sparks, preferred Natalie to Senator Browder. A candidate such as Browder can only flounder, the only question is if he will flounder in november, losing the Democrats the presidency, or now, in primaries. Senator Browder can't reliably secure the support of liberal and populist Long and Byrne backers, he has even less hope in preventing the defection of southern votes to Governor Anton's third party campaign. A Democratic victory with Browder in November is impossible, to vote for him now is as good as a vote against the democratic party in November. New Hampshire Democrats, having suffered repeated federal defeats over the last two decades to the Republican party, have an opportunity to help save the national democratic party from its third presidential loss in a row by denying Browder a win in the granite state.

Campaign Canvasing Pitches:

Byrne Supporters: Byrne voters in Iowa backed Natalie by a significant enough percentage that she saw a vastly larger increase in vote share from the first round to the second round than browder is relative terms and significantly larger in raw terms. There is a developing understanding that there is a need for a generational shift even more than ideological shift, a need to replace an ossified democratic machine with energetic forward looking voices. New Hampshire can send that message by voting Natalie.

Browder Supporters: When takes a look at Browder's performance in Iowa, one can see why he came up short in two previous primaries and why if he's the nominee, he is almost certain to have a horrible performance and make the democratic party and himself a three time loser. Senator Browder presents himself as a unifying figure in the democratic party, but from round one to round two, Browder saw a vote share increase significantly smaller in raw terms and drastically smaller proportional terms. Contrary to the expectations of many, the likes of sparks had a 3% vote share, but Natalie saw a 12 percentage point increase. How? By proving more convincing to populist Long Voters and liberal Bryne voters. If Natalie can pull these voters better than Browder can, what does he bring to the Democratic party. The man wji couldn't win the stevenson 1956 ticket his home state despite it being within a percentage point with Senator Sparks on the VP line? He has none, Browder's 'strength' purely consists of the illusion of strength. An illusion that will shatter either in the primary and lose him like his previous two, or shatter in the general, causing the loss of not only himself, but in likelihood drag down house and senate democrats.

Long Supporters: If you supported the Long Campaign to stop machine democrats and put the rank and file of the democratic party and the American people at large, forward, Natalie's Campaign is now clearly your best bet. Of the votes in the second round that didn't go to either Browder or Natalie, more went to the representative than the senator that has ran for the presidency twice. Browder is an incredibly weak candidate, whose entire substance is the 'illusion' that he has substances. The moment he is sufficiently challenged, he will evaporate. Our choice now, as democrats, is to challenge that now, or leave republicans to challenge it in the general election, causing our party's chances, as a whole to evaporate. Primaries do not allow the realignment that caucuses do, to make your voice heard against Browder, you'll have to vote for for Natalie now.

Sparks Supporters: Sparks finished a distant last in Iowa and his votes were among the majority of non-browder votes that chose to reject him by either not voting or getting behind Natalie. If you seek to stop what Browder represents, your only choice is to get behind Ntalie

Miscellaneous Canvasing Tactics:
- In the run up to the primaries, polling should be conducted asking democratic voters if they are not concerned, somewhat concerned, very concerned or extremely concerned that the current Governor of Texas William Anton third party campaign could split the democratic vote in the south, making it impossible for the democratic nominee to win the presidency. These polls should be conducted without any reference to the Randolph-Richter Campaign and should also be done as closely as possible to New Hampshire polling stations on election day and around Senator Browder Campaign events beforehand.
- Young Women/Feminists that might be willing to agitate for an endorsement of the ERA and a promise to fight from Senator Browder should be facilitated in doing so, with the example of sit ins and civil disobedience referenced but not explicitly endorsed.
- Ensure that Senator Browder's wife will more or less always be confronted with questions about the ERA at any campaign event she shows up at.
- During town hall events, particularly in cities, ask the Senator Browder campaign what concessions he is willing to give Governor William Anton to secure his support should no candidate reach a majority of electoral college votes.
- Focus on holding events in areas that have consistently elected Democratic New Hampshire legislature members, further prioritizing those where their endorsements can be secured.

Pre-New Hampshire Campaign Stops:

Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 1960

Date: Thursday, February 11th, 1960

Date: Friday, February 12th, 1960

Date: Saturday, February 13th, 1960

Date: Sunday, February 14th, 1960

Date: Monday, February 15th, 1960

Governor Nelson Pre-New Hampshire Presidential Campaign Planning

General Theme:

Win Big in November: At this point it is quite clear that any of the candidates currently in the field will be able to beat whoever is the nominee, so the more important question now is what and who will allow us to retake the house and gain ground in the Senate. The what, is a republican party united around a candidate that can swing progressive, liberal and moderates toward the republican party, to win the midwest and northeast seats we need. The who, is Governor Nelson, having won Iowa with more than four times the delegates of Mr. Disney and having won both as Senator and Governor in New York by appealing to such voters. The Senate races in Delaware, Michigan, Illinois, Wyoming, Montana, Oklahoma, Missouri, Oregon, West Virginia and more are within our grasp, if we can continue to unite white and blue collar workers, Americans in the towns and Americans in the country, into a coalition of responsibility and progress. That is what Governor Nelson’s campaign promises to do.

Miscellaneous Canvasing Tactics:
-Focus campaign stops in areas with republican state legislatures
-Pursue the last minute endorsement of New Hampshire republicans from the state to federal levels and have the most popular ones show up at campaign events.

Pre-New Hampshire Campaign Stops:

Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 1960

Date: Thursday, February 11th, 1960

Date: Friday, February 12th, 1960

Date: Saturday, February 13th, 1960

Date: Sunday, February 14th, 1960

Date: Monday, February 15th, 1960

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Fri May 05, 2023 3:03 pm

Quitman, Mississippi
February 9, 1960
Aftermath of the Iowan 'Failure To Win'

*Pop*

“I propose a toast!”

The mood in the rather humble looking plantation home was one of far more excitement and giddy. It was almost un-nerving the outright excitement given off by the hundreds of southern gentlemen and women who had all collectively gathered in the rather spacious living room to await the appearance of a man.

It was an exciting mood that utterly perplexed Cletus Spanbuckler and Trevor Chamberlain. The two seasoned political operators had urged Sparks to divest from his South Carolina tour and go to other states. The Seventy three year old Senator took those words in visiting every other state other than Iowa. It was a display that confused the battle-hardened southerners who were meant to be orchestrating this campaign.

However, the old man had other ideas. Sparks, in spite of his many flaws, held a low self-esteem. When he saw polls regarding him as the ‘most hated man in America’, it really got to him. In an ironic twist, Sparks thought so low of his campaign that he had taken it at it’s word and was planning on getting just 1% of the Iowan caucus vote. This was in-spite of the aggressive and last minute push that undoubtedly swayed some minor concessions from poor farmers (and members of the kloth) to Spark’s side. When Sparks learned that he had gotten almost three times what was predicted, he decided It was only right to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Sparks, now sporting oily, slicked black hair while being adorned with a confederate flag lapel pinned to his cotton white suit. Stood at the top of the stairs while he had all eyes on him. He extended out his poured glass of champagne to the crowd of fererent supporters below him, to which everyone else lifted their glasses in response.

“To the South! I wasn’t not sure them Eye-ow-wans was a g’an t’ play ball with my ideas. But. I hav’ta thank my wife for single handedly heppin’ my campaign. Had she not made the long and hard journey to Eye-oh-wha, I might not be here celebratinnn’ thems news. Now, many people have low expectations of this campaign. We’re seen as a vaudeville act, but without the negros or good social standing. So when results like this come on in, I’m a lil’ shocked myself. But. I never doubted the good, good work of all our unpaid volunteers and paid volunteers. We may not be able to afford t’ give y’alls Dental care, but I’ve got a rusty hacksaw in the storm cellar right next to my collection o’ Whiskey.

We do have much more shit to do. Hell, New Hampsheer’s inna few days, so why not pay a visit there? Since I employed my wife as a lovin’ unpaid intern inna given’ that speech to the KKK, why not use ‘er again. After all, that’s all a woman’s good for, that n’ cleanin’.In spite of my woman’s inherent and innate ability to BURN WATER, she actually held the line. She gave a tidy lil’ speech to my frens inna the Klan up north. I ain’t gonna be usin’, for political purposes, th death of Billy Edmundson or Norway, Minnesota. That was strictly biz’ness. It wasn’t anythin’ more than that. I paid for it not usin’ a tax payer funded jet. I don’t not fly none. I almost always put the Alabaman Tax payin’ son of a bitch first. That’s why My Tax polices are so low to those poor folks and so high on them middle class bastards. The poor don’t got shit. I should know. I know what not goin’ for yer next meal is. I understan’ the crippilin’ debt y’all find yerself inno t’ Uncle Sam. I know the fear inna yer mothers eyes that she don’t got much more than some hardtack biscuits to feed a teethin’ youth. I am the candidate that understands poverty. I am the candidate that understands what farmers are a g’anin’ through. I know what it’s like to cradle a dyin’ boy in your arms, and watch all the light fade from their existence.

What we need is a candidate who ain’t just a no good sonovabitch. We need a candidate who’s been on the presidential trail before. I did it back in ‘52. I toured round Dixie, Calee-forny-ah n’ Ol Penn Station down by Bos’son. I’ve met so many folks almost eight years prior. I’m proud to have done that. There is only one thing greater than the experiences I gathered in those months, and those are the experiences I will gather leading all y’all as the 35th President of these Yoo Knighted States! I thuroughly thank that great bald headed Adlai for pickin’ me in ‘52. Should I win the nomination, I will see to it to return the favor! Y’all need regional balance to a ticket. I’d slap some good Yankee on top to show that this ticket’s gonna an’g’an to thems futures together. I say, NOT LEFT, NOT RIGHT, BUT FORWARDS!!”

Senator Sparks pre-New Hampshire Campaign Planning.

Iowan Caucus Autopsy according to the Sparks Campaign: Senator Sparks ended up with just 3% of the vote in the first round of voting. The conclusions gathered in this report are the following:

• Lack of general attention given to the First Primary State: Harrison Buckblanter, Proprietor of Spark’s Cotton Club in Des Moines, IA has come out and blasted Sparks’s barebones and lackluster campaigning. While Sparks campaign did come up with a general election strategy, this was not shared among the Cotton Clubs, with each individual Cotton Club allowed to focus on separate but equal strategies in order to coax voters into supporting Sparks. Sparks himself only visited the state once! This was at a low profile event in Waterloo, IA, in spite of more stops planned before the Iowan Caucus.
  • At least we blocked Long?: Long came just short of the 10% Threshold needed to secure delegates. With that in mind, Spark’s campaign was actually only 7% short of being eligible for delegates, which proves in our heads that Sparks message of segre-state’s rights and ‘Careful Isolationism’ will pay in dividends. Sparks dosen’t have to win, he just needs to block Long from winning delegates.
  • WE NEED FUCKING MONEY, or how I learned to stop worrying and actually fucking budget Spark’s campaign expenditures: Sparks is a broke ass man. Sparks campaign is running on the budget of a few donations while also having just enough to rent out small buildings for Campaign outreach centers. Donations from Nevada pokings have proven to at least enable us to coast with more money now. However, Sparks campaign has come to the conclusion that a Field Headquarters located in North Dakota is a waste of campaign funds, and so has canceled that request by the local North Dakota State’s Rights Association or NDSRA.
  • Lack of attention at the Campaign: Sparks needs to get his name out there more. Go raise hell and give speeches to enthralled masses of Southern supporters. More people need to know who the hell William Dupont Sparkin’ Sparks is.

All future Trips to SC shall be postponed in favor of actually visiting New Hampshire. While this occurs, Spark’s wife Natalie Sparks shall be sent to SC in order to rally support for Dixie to his cause.

Pre-New Hampshire Campaign Stops

• Visit America’s Stonehenge in the southern portion of the state. Maybe even buy a stupid fucking souvenir hat and wear that around the Granite State. Might even work.
  • Take a trip to Dover, NH. Talk about Spark’s tax policies and how Natalie is a radical and borderline communofascist. Oh, and hit on Browder for failing us twice.
  • Hit West Ossipee, Center Ossipee and East Ossipee. Talk about their funny ass names while also pushing Spark’s Monroe Doctrine rip-off. Make the distinction between ‘extremism in the defense of family rights and extremism in the assault on family rights’

Campaign Reorganization.

• Volunteers are to be known as “Johnny Rebs”. Several additional rankings will be added in order to better organize this campaign.
  • “Masters of the Quill” are to be the pro-Sparks newspapers and their associated writers. Mostly will be concentrated in the South. However, attempts will be made to get Granite State Democratic partisans to rally to Dixie and Sparks.
  • Each County in New Hampshire is to be managed by a “Cotton Corporal”. They are to coordinate Spark’s campaign efforts, with orders from the top coming from either Senator Sparks himself or one of his campaign Managers (Cletus Spanbuckler or Trevor Chamberlain).
  • State efforts will now be spearheaded by a “Cotton Captain”. Such positions have overall control over the direction of individual state wide campaigns and will be tasked with fundraising, the construction and propaganda efforts per state.

Harvester, Indiana
February 3, 1960

A veritable sea of fire.

That’s what awaited those that stray from the plan. From the main goal. From the life-struggle of the pheetons and the inner mind. From all the hate and pain, to be intermingled with the sins of love and lust. Inside the dilapidated compound, outside from the numerous armed guards that stood watch, their semi-automatic rifles courtesy off some coked up FBI agent and a drunken truck driver. The inside of the church was ornately decorated with golden chandeliers that must have cost a fortune, far more than what any humble initiate and member would even dream or pray to make materialize before them.

It was a sight that the town mortician, Mr. Moynigan knew all too well. It was a sight designed and destined to break in new initiates with the ceremony, sell them on the pomp and circumstance, and surrender their very souls (and material possessions) in order to lead a more perfect life here on earth. It was an attractive message, though Loomis was noticeably stingy with those that would be allowed into even the outer temple’s sanctum.

The dust caked church doors swung open, bringing the attention of the few hundred devout followers to one man. This man gingerly but proudly strode down the rows, simply hearing praise being heaped upon him. The robed mastermind paid them no mind, but inside of his head he couldn’t help but smile.

The six flanking figures took their positions beneath the man, two to a row of six in three descending columns. Rising like a phoenix in the room was the man. Previously shrouded in his own allure and mystery, he revealed himself to those bellow him. The hood covering his faded yellowed teeth from years of sugary beverages. A raspy voice stumbled out of the gate from the man’s throat. To those in the outside world, those in the so-called real world, the sight of a wheezing youngly-old man wouldn’t be that impressive. To those brought up in this way of life, in this way of thinking, this family. It was as powerful as the last time they had been humbly called forth by their Prophet.

“My children! My beloved and loving children! I open with a mystery:

Those that preach love and forgiveness are often those same individuals who call for the death of heathens.

Why is this so?

It cannot be myself, for I preach love and forgiveness, yet have never wished ill on my enemies. I wish for them to read this very, very good book. The Book of the Lord. The Book of the Almighty Creator. The Book of his Utmost Holiness!

Yet still, there are those that doubt our cause. That question our faith. OUR PRACTICES. They call us crazy. They call me ‘MAD’. MAD EVEN! I am not mad. I am perfectly reasonable. I am willing to let those snakes slip through my grasp. It is a key lesson today. Forgiveness. You must not look in yourselves for the burnt rock. You musn’t hold onto a hot coal. The only one you end up hurting… is yourself. I urge you all, to look in your neighbors eyes, for all they have said an done against you, and forgive them.

There will always be those that are convince to join forces with FDR and the Antichrist. That cripple in chief will be smitten before thine lord. With god as my witness, I do declare it! However, and this is a big however. All those will have a chance to repent, to renege on false idols and faiths and join the movement of Harvesters. For what is a Harvester if he has no crops planted. That is the key. We must extend our reach, but be wary. False prophets will tempt you all astray. Hold fast onto my neat line of gold and lead poisoning.

Hold fast to those that you love. Those that you cherish, and those that you have lost. Fear not, for those that haven’t accepted the faith can still be renowned to live among Gods and with Planets. All of you will have your own planets to cast matter from. To be gods among gods. To be equal in the eyes of his almighty creator.

When God sent me here on this planet, there was an allure of wickedness surrounding all things. In my forty mortal years plus my seventeen thousand spiritual years, I have been doing the good word on the good Lord. Already I have witnessed much progress in my time on this planet. I am his Prophet. I am the Messiah. I am a perfect being. Now, I am not saying you all are worthless pieces of crap. You all hold worth in my eyes, from the smallest pebble to the mightest mountain. All are equal with value. No one is above my laws.

However, there are certain figures that seek to decimate our ranks, to infiltrate us from within. That is why the good boys at the C.O.B.R. are the ones on the front-lines of this war of words and sermons. Those are the boys fighting the good fight! We must tip our hats in humble thanks and gratitude towards the spreaders of truth and justice. The Musketeers of liberty, god and myself! I have seen the universe, traveled to the hot sun, vacationed on the Moon. Played a round of golf on Mercury, Gotten a tan on Venus, inhabited a mortal renter suit on Terra Firma, Owned multiple cars floating in space in the Asteroid Belt, Sucked the very material from Jupiters gasses and committed myself to a vow of silence when I am within the vicinity of Neptnune and Uranus. The stars in the skies to the earth beneath you was created by the almighty, however, God himself granted me the power to visit the past. I am most things, but I am not God. I am his only begotten son.

Society as a whole is littered with those chasing after the material sins of their existence. Cocaine usage, Alcoholic beverages and the evils of Rock and Roll permeate the air surrounding this world. I have seen the signs. This world is but temporary. We are simply renting on God’s planet, and His Lordlinesses… landlordlieness even, is about to kick us out. However, we gotta cut a deal with the almighty one. To save some of our souls so that the rest of the godless sinners, baby eaters and blood suckin’ republicans are cast into the pits of hell, writhing with the sins that they hath cast upon themselves. Stuck in an internal and eternal pit of tormentation and brimstone fire!

In return, all of us shall be lifted up into the skies as those bellow suffer and writhe in agony. We shall all be exalted. The few chosen to continue life on this planet following the conclusion of the Apocalypse. Some poor idiots say they’ll last a thousand years. BULLY! We’re gonna be lastin’ damn near a damn millennium! A full Millenium, where we shall usher in the new Kingdom of God, with me as his almighty one. I shall simply be his humble servant, and you all are the servant of myself.

AMEN!!”

Cartel of Brotherly Reconciliation

-WORLD OF SIN
-DARKNESS SURROUNDS
-LITTLE HOPE FOR SINNERS

-A PATH

-PATH TO REDEMPTION

Phoenix, Arizona
KUAZ Studios
February 5, 1960

“Ahem..”

“GOOOOOD MORNIN’ ARIZONA!!! It is your beloved Cowboy of a Governor! It is always an honor to speak not down to the people like that jackass in California, but rather, speak directly twoards ‘em. You just need to bypass those lifeless stiffs down in the Arizona State House. The whole lot of ‘em are hell-bent on the destruction of this state. They are colludin’ with the massed illegal terrorists that are tryin’ to get into this country. Illegally I must emphasize. Apparently that was a real stickler a few months prior…

Anyhoows, I am quite pleased to announce that murders, robberies and lyn-I mean hangings have all decreased in the state of Arizona. Compare that to a crime-ridden Democratic governed hell-hole known as California, and Arizonans can be prideful. They can walk down the street at knight knowin’ full well that deputized citizenry make the best police force. It also means we don’t gotta pay neither jack nor shit. California is a disaster. I don’t want their problems and issues. What I want are their celebrities I want the John Wayne type, you know the American Patriots! I don’t want stone throwin’ hippie pinko commie queers to be liberalizin’ this here state.

An’ speakin’ o’ Liberalilizin’. I must weep at the state of my party. I do not feel that, at this moment, there is a sufficiently conservative candidate who ain’t married to a damn jap bastard of a wife in this race. Even the one-nation conservatism is sapped by the fact that his wife is a banzai screamin’ kamikaze pilot! I will go through each and every one of the current candidates runnin’ for president, and I shall give you my two cents on each.

Senator Joyner. Wait, shit. I meant, Senator Long! FUCK! Sorry, slip of the tongue folks. So, Senator Long. What I know of the man is his vehement liberalism and erratic behavior. He is the opposite of conservatism. He is a vehement liberal and probably a racist. Note, I said probably, because I don’t know much outside what I do know. He’s probably a member of the KKK fer christ’s sakes! However, I agree with the man on one thing. That son of a bitch wants to take an axe to washington? I say, where in the hell do I sign up? That’s what’s the matter with all these billionaires in government. They don’t know what in the hell’s right for regular joes like you and me. His message of Populism resonates with me. However, that’s taken apart by the fact he’s a crazy son of a bitch who’s got no business servin’ in the U.S. Senate, let alone command the White House.

Senator Browder: Now, this man I don’t much care for. He’s not as loud mouthed or as obnoxious as Long, so thank god for that. However, he’s a loser. He ain’t worth the air he breaths. Now, I hold nothin’ nothin’ personal against the man. I’m sure he’s an able Senator. However, I ain’t in the legislation’ main’ business. I am in the governin’ bizness. If he can govern as well as he can be big n’ tall, he might even have a shot.

Senator Sparks: Now, Senator Sparks is probably the least impressive specimen runnin’ for the office of President. He’s an idiot, plain and simple! Among other things, he’s threatened to start a war with China and get all of our boys outta Africa. I may not know much about Africa, but if we leave, the Nazis will come on in. I belive we need to stay in Africa to kick Tojo’s teeth in.

Oh, and this guys clearly a member of the Kloth. Why’d you think Sp-I mean Long said that they were ‘both wizards under the sheets’. The only thing that makes me feel better is that he dosen’t show up on the floor of the Senate in his Klan outfit! The Senator has shown time and time again he cannot be trusted in his current role. What makes you think he’s runnin’ for President?! He’s a senile old wind-bag with about as much charisma as a rock! Come April or whenever Alabama casts her ballots, I feel, personally, that Sparks will be out of a job as Senator.

Representative Ritcher: Now, I don’t have anythin’ against wimmen runnin’ for America. However, I do have an issue with wimmen runnin’ America. I don’t want the first lassy-er lady of Arizona anywhere near my office. What Representative Ritcher is a vision of is the same vision of Sparks, only she ain’t a clown masqueradin’ as a dumbass. That’s why I keep the first lady of Arizona contained in Cottonwood. Representative Ritcher would do damn well to keep her ass back to her house duties. However, if she ends up kickin’ ass, then I say: GO GIT ‘EM.

Now that the Democratic side has been mentioned, It would ill-suit me to be neglecting my own party…for lack of a better word: abysmal candidates runnin’.

Yankee Nelson: Now, I was born in Missourah. I may have moved at a young age, however, I do remember the ‘04 DNC. Back then America was at it’s technological prowess and cuttin’ edge. However, now it’s fifty five years later. I feel even older now, and wiser too. I am disappointed in the New York Governor. However, I am not surprised. New York is ruled by those immigrant hordes.

Not nearly as bad as the Mongol invasions of the 10th century, but not the well-mannerd masses that came over in the first half of our century. I have no issue with legal immigrants. If you want to seek a better life, especially from nazi tyranny, then America is the shinin’ city on a hill that we must become. However, his liberal ideas in other regards are simply too much. What the Republican party needs is another General Jackson, but without his baggage. I can’t stand that son of a bitch. President Jackson has had one of the most disastrous tenures in recent memory, save for Woodrow Wilson. I cannot, in good conscious, support a nominee who will not put party orthodoxy first before his own ideas. If the Republicans are meant to be the Conservative Party, then we cannot have a Liberal in Conservative’s clothing as our nominee this November. I would rather form a right-wing party in that regard. That is why I cannot support Governor Nelson at this moment.

Wallace Disney: Now, I would be miss to state that ol’ Disney has had some impact on my life. While I’m too damn old to watch shit on Television and that dancin’ mouse, It wouldn’t serve me any good by not watchin’ it, even occasionally. It makes me feel like I’m eleven again. Disney is the best opiate of all of life’s ills and issues. What Disney does is provide a product. This product is dopamine and opium in the form of those damn Mouse ears. He’s a godamn drug peddler in the form of Mickey motherfuckin’ MAUS!! Hell, he probably is on Hiltler’s payroll too! What he does is downright dangerous. He is corruptin’ the youth of this nation with his cheery voices. He lulls kids into a false sense of security, then WHAM! He’s probably got a whole division set up to kidnap children or some shit. Or he probably takes ‘em to Disney land. Hell if I know.

That being said, there is one thing that draws me to Disney’s candidacy. That is his lack of ties to any politician or interest group. He ain’t a career politician. That, I like about the man. He’s like me, honestly!! He hasn’t spent the good portion of his life lying to the American people in order to git a bigger office and fatter pay check. Disney, for all his flaws, is a man of integrity and grit. He ain’t a Democrat, after all! He would not be beholden to special interest groups who splurge millions in lobbying’ crap to ruin our good nation with liberal ideas such as segregation. In marked contrast, desegregation is inherently a conservative idea. It is what I have been pushing. I don’t want black kids to be separate in Arizona. Why in the hell’d you think I immediately set about desegregatin' Arizona’s schools when I took office?

Thomas Mitchell: I hold no ill-will towards the man personally. However, I do not agree with his infatuation with the British Parliamentarian system. America is a Republic with fifty different strong state governments. That’s how we’ve done it before and by god that’s how most things get done around him. I think he’s a former Governor, so he of all people should understand the importance of state’s rights. State Responsibilities which are distinct from Federal Responsibilities.

Now, as much as I would like to start a war with California and their idiot Liberal Mexican wetback legal terrorist governor, I can’t do that. It’s not permitted anywhere in my State Constitution. To do so would be breaking not only state law, but federal ones to boot! Instead I shall utilize all my abilities to get that boarder wall constructed against the Mexican illegals. What these people are doing in California is unleashing their state governments to take care of everybody. That breeds a dangerous culture of over-reliance and sissyness. Californians are idiots, after all! Arizonans on the other hand, they know how to take care of themselves.

They know how to work a rusty band-aid and a few bottles of whiskey on an infected wound. California is the anithesis of Democracy and Individual rights, where you are expected to tow the liberal agenda’s line and hope not to be ostracized or be called a nazi. Right-wing conservatives ain’t nazis, they’re AMERICANS! However, I need to state this, I got’s a similarity with the Governor. He’s gotta buncha liberal republicans breathin’ down his neck, I got Democratic supermajorities houndin’ my ass in the State legislature. It ain’t ideal. I’m damn glad I ain’t got his job. Good lord! I hope after a few years sittin’ on his ass in Sacremento or San Diego, Governor Riveria understands what it’s really like to be a Conservative, God Lovin’ American Patriot! Either that, or their egg-heads in the state capitol have got to git together n’ sack his sorry mexican ass from office and replace ‘em with a proper white boy. I will let it be known that I shall travel to California to raise funds on behalf of the Californian Republican Party, as soon as matters in Phoenix have been dealt with and the Democratic assholes in the state legislature are nappin’ on their ass and not workin’ for the people of this good state.

I would like to close this speech on out by statin’ that my office is workin’ with moderates in the state house on legislation that shall increase taxes on those that come here from California. Furthermore, I have instructed my advisors to form the Arizona Census Administration. This state organ shall be utilized in counting all legal Arizonans and Americans. They shall begin to go door to door within the next week. I expect a full and final count of all legal Arizonan citizens to be delivered to my desk. Afterwhich, I shall send a copy to the United States Census Bureau in order to complete the 1960 Census, which is utilized in reapportionment and redistrictin’ Arizona’s two House districts.

Thank you all for listenin’ and not for pressin’ charges. God Bless you all, except maybe for Governor Riveria, he can go burn in hell for all I care.”
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Cybernetic Socialist Republics
Minister

Founded: May 17, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cybernetic Socialist Republics » Thu May 18, 2023 6:49 am

Representative Randolph-Richter Speech After Iowa Caucus

Hello Iowa!

Now, tonight, this caucus did not end exactly how we wanted it to. However it has ended far better than our supporters and honestly, myself, could have ever expected less than a month ago. Facing a Presidential primary field including three senators, two being our last two vice presidential nominees and one the scion of an infamous political machine-dynasty, we beat two of these three senators, while making up great ground on the third.

While I appreciate all the love and praise I've seen throughout this campaign, which served to inspire me to fight this as a national, winning campaign, these results say less about me, than they say about you, the American people. You see an america that's has been growing unfamiliar as the years gone by, an America that facing troubling challenges in a new decade that our leaders are clearly unfit to meet and a democratic field that's failed to understand, nevermind have the capacity to address any of the realities american feel instinctively.

So the American people, in an organic wisdom often derided by corrupt political bosses and servile cogs in their machines, called forth this campaign. A campaign led by a not quite yet forty congresswoman, wife to a husband and mother to two children from southwestern virginia. I am aware that this is not the biography of the typical presidential candidate, but that is precisely the point.

I believe the success of this campaign so far, is the result for a longing, no, a demand from the American people, for something grown out of the beautiful and pure soil of this nation, rather than conjured from the cauldrons of an ugly and corrupt Washington machine. It is fitting then, that the field in Iowa, already, has collapsed these two choices, between I and senator browder. While it will become clearer in the coming days, what we know now, from the change in the results between the first and second round of voting makes it clear that between these two campaigns, it was this campaign that was overwhelmingly preferred by those who backed neither in the first round.

Populists and moderates, progressives and traditionalists, conservatives and liberals, alike, turned this campaign out of its energy, purity and honesty in its purpose. This is how our democratic party can unify. This is how it should unify, this is how it needs to unify to win in November and renew our Republic.

Senator Browder's campaign, however, can not win the presidency, as it has failed to do 2 times prior. Its claim to be unifying is self referential. It has a campaign that has support, because it has support. It leads because it leads. It is followed because it is followed. It is an impotent mixture, a political ponzi scheme, that can not hope to stand up should it be sufficiently challenged. It is the aim of this campaign to put up that challenge before it spells disaster for the democratic party in november. I intend to carry that challenge all the way to November, through every state in the Union.

However the results of this unique process in Iowa has made it clear, This campaign is the only one that has shown momentum, a capacity to grow through persuasion and unite diverse views behind a purity of common purpose. We Democrats need that as a party if we are to inspire and unite the larger electorate. To vote otherwise, is to vote to lose in November. Thank you Iowa, thank you democrats, thank you my fellow americans. Now onto New Hampshire!

Governor Nelson Speech After Iowa Caucus

Nearly a hundred years ago, this nation faced the most critical election in its history. An election that would see the ascension of this nation's first Republican President and the visceral reaction it provoked among the traitorous forces of death and tyranny that throttled our beautiful american south.

The result was a years-long civil war that would see slavery destroyed in this country and the start of a process that would match the loftiness of our ideals to the material reality of our progress. Yet, it was only a process, not a definite accomplishment. A process that seen fits and starts, advancement and retraction over these last one hundred years. I do not only talk of the liberty and the rights of the black american, but the security of the common work, the rewards to our best and brightest innovators.

Far too often, the full product of the value they bring to our great republic has been stolen and destroyed by entrenched, unworthy and malign forces that have at every turn sought to co-opt the revolutionary form of our government, to their backwards and uncivilised ends. For their narrow and selfish satisfaction.

It has been the fight of every generation to oppose this tendency. Sometimes winning, sometimes losing. Well Iowa, if these results are anything to go by, I believe we are entering a cycle of victory for the forces of progress. To be very clear. I am practical, I am experienced in both business and government, as advisor, legislator and executive. I know how things must be done and how to do it. However I am also not afraid of saying when the time comes for revolutionary change. That time is now.

If we are to fight and defeat Nazism, the product of the catastrophic decay of modernity and its values, we must become the product of the absolute evolution of modernity and its values. That is what this campaign seeks to do. Not only for the republican party to win in november, but win this entire century for this republic. May Iowa be the first of fifty states won by this campaign, may New Hampshire be the second. Thank you Iowa!

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Fri May 19, 2023 2:46 pm

NEW HAMPSHIRE REPUBLICAN CAUCUS PRIMARY RESULTS

Nelson - 54%
Disney - 21%
Mitchell - 7%
Aleskevitch - 4%

Delegates: 15 delegates for Nelson and 4 for Disney.
Signature:

- Char Aznable

- Sun Tzu

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Tue May 23, 2023 3:30 pm

NEW HAMPSHIRE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS PRIMARY RESULTS

Browder – 60%
Randolph-Richter – 25%
Long – 6%
Byrne – 3%
Sparks – 0.5%

Delegates: 9 delegates for Browder and 3 for Randolph-Richter.
Signature:

- Char Aznable

- Sun Tzu

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rio Grande River Basin » Sat May 27, 2023 9:25 am

Concord, New Hampshire

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Americans,

Today, with a heavy heart and a somber spirit, I stand before you to announce the end of a chapter in my story, the withdrawal from the 1960 Democratic primaries in all but my home state. It is a moment filled with melancholy and reflection, as I realize that the road I have traveled thus far must take a different turn, leaving behind dreams and aspirations that I held dear.

In this poignant juncture, I cannot help but look back upon the journey I have undertaken, the battles fought, and the battles lost. It is with a profound sense of regret that I acknowledge the many shortcomings and mistakes I have made along the way. Oh, the weight of those regrets weighs heavily upon my soul, like an anchor that tugs at the depths of my being.

For every missed opportunity, for every chance I failed to seize, I carry the burden of remorse. The people I could have helped, the promises unfulfilled, and the moments of doubt that clouded my judgment—they haunt me still. How I long to turn back the hands of time and rewrite the chapters that I have come to regret.

But life, my friends, is an unforgiving teacher. It reminds us that our paths are woven with both triumphs and trials, victories and defeats. And in this bitter realization, I find solace in the knowledge that the end of one chapter signals the beginning of another. Though this chapter ends with a mournful cadence, a new one beckons, filled with untold possibilities and the potential for redemption.

As I bid farewell to the hopes and dreams that propelled me forward, I take solace in the thought that the story of my life, like the story of our great nation, is one of resilience and the unwavering spirit of progress. It is the story of ordinary men and women who dared to dream, who dared to fight for a better tomorrow.

While I may carry my regrets like scars etched upon my soul, I am reminded that it is through adversity and sorrow that we find the strength to rise anew. It is through the lessons learned from our past missteps that we forge a future brimming with possibility and hope.

So, as this chapter comes to an end, I implore you to join me in embracing the uncertainty that lies ahead. Let us not be defined by our regrets, but rather by our ability to learn from them. Together, let us pen a new chapter—one that speaks of resilience, determination, and the relentless pursuit of a brighter future.

In closing, I extend my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has walked alongside me, who has believed in the ideals that have driven my passion. While this chapter may be closing, my resolve remains unwavering, and my commitment to the betterment of our great nation endures.

May we all find the strength to accept the chapters that have come to pass and embrace the ones yet to be written. For it is in the turning of these pages that we find the true essence of our journey—a journey that binds us together, transcending the boundaries of time and regret.

Thank you, and may God bless you all. If any of you have questions, I will take them, before my return to Washington.
Last edited by The Rio Grande River Basin on Sat May 27, 2023 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kraven Prevails!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse