NATION

PASSWORD

A Different World: The Age of Heroes [OoC|Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:38 am

Lazarian wrote:The North of the Helkarx Sea is a dangerous place indeed, it appears.

Actually the Helkarx is an inland sea of the southlands, and the area north of it is very much pacified..

But the Sundering Sea, yeah, y'all are having fun. We just have the ongoing Ketarchy civil war.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:47 am

Ralnis wrote:
Elerian wrote:
Just perform a huge ritual at the battle site to raise the dead! Then use them to take over the Spider men.

I mean that I didn't get the arcana this turn.

Oh lame. Well that’s to be expected with the arcana research malus. I’m sure the battle site won’t be going anywhere tho.

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:56 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Lazarian wrote:The North of the Helkarx Sea is a dangerous place indeed, it appears.

Actually the Helkarx is an inland sea of the southlands, and the area north of it is very much pacified..

But the Sundering Sea, yeah, y'all are having fun. We just have the ongoing Ketarchy civil war.

Ah, I just saw the Southern world map was added. The more you know!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:05 pm

Elerian wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I mean that I didn't get the arcana this turn.

Oh lame. Well that’s to be expected with the arcana research malus. I’m sure the battle site won’t be going anywhere tho.

Even with the malus, I need to raise the dead or something against the Viking incusrsions.
Last edited by Ralnis on Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:31 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Even with the malus, I need to raise the dead or something against the Viking incusrsions.

I'm surprised you didn't try and become a vassal of the Vikings since they have access to some good arcana it sounds like.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Elerian wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Even with the malus, I need to raise the dead or something against the Viking incusrsions.

I'm surprised you didn't try and become a vassal of the Vikings since they have access to some good arcana it sounds like.

That's actually what might just happen soon.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:21 pm

Alright, people - we're aiming for an update in about 30 minutes.

Someone help me hand-crank the Update Machine!

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:23 pm

Olthenia wrote:Alright, people - we're aiming for an update in about 30 minutes.

Someone help me hand-crank the Update Machine!

cranks furiously
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:39 pm

I should just be a NPC they got way nicer shit

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:40 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:I should just be a NPC they got way nicer shit

For real

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:20 pm

Deleted by the Muxpei.
Last edited by Ralnis on Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:30 pm

Elerian wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:I should just be a NPC they got way nicer shit

For real

Huh, really? I think the only NPC I would want to switch spots with would be Kah’lo.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:36 pm

Lazarian wrote:
Elerian wrote:For real

Huh, really? I think the only NPC I would want to switch spots with would be Kah’lo.

I want to switch with Quthay. All that magic and have enough people to exile that takes 700 men and two dozen giant spiders to break a camp on a raid.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:29 pm

Lazarian wrote:
Elerian wrote:For real

I'm just very behind on tech and bottlenecked with a few resources. Too much to do and not enough to do it with!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:13 pm

You know, I wonder if I overdid it on the raid. I mean, sending so many men with allies helped to established that we're not to be messed with, but still. I wonder if that attack may spur her to just strike at me or maybe if I hit her enough she would try to go back and recruit more.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:21 pm

Ralnis wrote:You know, I wonder if I overdid it on the raid. I mean, sending so many men with allies helped to established that we're not to be messed with, but still. I wonder if that attack may spur her to just strike at me or maybe if I hit her enough she would try to go back and recruit more.

Didn't you capture the leader of the splinter faction?
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:40 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ralnis wrote:You know, I wonder if I overdid it on the raid. I mean, sending so many men with allies helped to established that we're not to be messed with, but still. I wonder if that attack may spur her to just strike at me or maybe if I hit her enough she would try to go back and recruit more.

Didn't you capture the leader of the splinter faction?

No, I captured camp followers,slaves, and prisoners. Me and the Oc Ocarans ran before she and the rest of her group showed up as I was rampaging through the camp. But I was gonna plan on interrogating those who I have enslaved. Thinking I have wiped out a minor clan that was part of her confederation.
Last edited by Ralnis on Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Game and I have been having a good laugh about how the Valdani are going to be building treadwheel cranes - basically giant cog wheels to walk on for lifting heavy burdens, and yet apparently don't understand the wheel. I guess they're just octagonal cogs.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:42 pm

So apparently Ankel lost 200 people to mine 89. 100 Quathean raiders and 100 slaves to become slaves of the Xcotl. So, I think my raid her a bit.
Last edited by Ralnis on Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ovstylap
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ovstylap » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Retro post is out, no rush on the retro to the previous update unless it is rapid tonight, as I will otherwise get my post for the most recent update out on Saturday!

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:16 pm

Glad the Ravrii are still amongst the living

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:54 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Game and I have been having a good laugh about how the Valdani are going to be building treadwheel cranes - basically giant cog wheels to walk on for lifting heavy burdens, and yet apparently don't understand the wheel. I guess they're just octagonal cogs.

Then the Alikoans roll up with carts and are like "hey, just sand that shit down, yeah?" It all makes sense! :P
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:14 am

Just about done with the post, still thinking if I should attempt an all-out attack or just a more daring raid. Kill more people, take more slaves, burn down actual things. Make Ankel's leadership be called into question and go somewhere else or have her commit to attacking me.

Ovstylap
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ovstylap » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:18 pm

Once my retropost has it's corresponding Turn update sorted I'll try and get my next one out before the next update so I am up to date again!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:41 am

Ralnis wrote:Just about done with the post, still thinking if I should attempt an all-out attack or just a more daring raid. Kill more people, take more slaves, burn down actual things. Make Ankel's leadership be called into question and go somewhere else or have her commit to attacking me.

Are the Ocarans still on board with further war? How did their casualties stack up?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse