NATION

PASSWORD

Fear and Loathing '68 (1960s Political RP, IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:07 pm

Victory Speech in Massachusetts

"Thank you," Edward smiled, "thank you to everyone who voted. I understand that I was the only candidate in the race here in the Massachusetts primary, and it is a double-edged sword. While I am glad that the great people of this state came out and voted, I am sorry to those of you who didn't get to vote for your favorite candidate. I have always believed that everyone deserves a voice, and I am deeply apologetic that I was the only candidate who thought Massachusetts was worth campaigning for and working for."

"Again, I'd like to thank everyone who turned out to vote this afternoon, and I know that we can Build Back Better this deeply divided nation. Only together is that goal accomplishable. We can, and we must come together. If not for yourselves, for your children and grandchildren. If not for them, then for your fellow citizens living in slums and ghettos because they have been forgotten. We must make every voice valuable, we must make every voice heard. We must make sure every citizen is appreciated. We must make sure that our government works for the people, and that is exactly what I can ensure of a Jones Presidency. Thank you all very much."

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse